An Embarrassing Video

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

An Embarrassing Video

Post by TheMilkman »

I ( age 14) slicked my hair back checking myself out in the mirror. I was looking good. The white button up shirt and jeans looked so good. I couldn't help shake my booty in the mirror. I was quickly caught off guard by snickering. I turned as my little sister Heather (age 9) was watching me from the bathroom door.

"Get out squirt!" I shouted as I chased her out. "And I don't want to see you around when Ashley gets here!" That's right I had Ashley Jenson (age 15) coming over. She was a fox when it came to girls in my class. Tall and curvy with long brown hair. That's when the doorbell rang. "Well hello there," I said, popping open the front door.

"Ooo hello Steven, I'm super glad you invited me over," Ashley said. walking inside. I bit my knuckle as I watched her from behind.

"Hey we have enough people for Operation," Heather said, holding up the board game. I quickly pulled her to the side.

"She didn't come over to play baby games now leave us alone." And with that I flicked her nose and turned back to Ashley. "She won't be bothering us." I led Ashley to the couch as we talked about school and such. We were facing each other on the couch. She was sitting crossed legged.

"I'm so glad to get out of the house for once, it can get so lonely," Ashley said, placing her hand on my leg. Our eyes met. I scooted forward just a bit as Heather came into view. She plopped right on the couch grabbing the remote.

"Brother you don't mind it I watch TV do you?" I was basically ignoring her as I shooed her away with my hands.

"Lonely you say?" I asked, as I leaned in. Ashley bit her lips as she leaned in. The TV flashed on as I watched her lips carefully. Her lips were biting each other until they shifted to a smile that erupted into slight giggles. Her face stopped moving forward and started turning towards the TV. My face also followed hers as the sound caught my attention. My voice blasted from the TV.

"So without further ado my special show just for funnsies." My mouth fell wide open as I saw myself on the TV. I was standing in front of a mirror basically naked. All I had on was unicorn underpants. Panic and fear fell over me. I turned back to Ashley who couldn't stop laughing. "I'm even wearing my special undies," I said pointing to the bright pink unicorn on the front. I tried to pull away her attention.

"Ashley it's not what it looks like." My words did nothing as the video continued.

"Here's a view of my big tooshie." I whipped around in the video showing off my barely covered butt. Ashley couldn't hold back her laughter. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. My counterpart in the video was pulling on my underwear while shaking my butt while whispering the words "Butt Dance". I had to stop the video I turned to Heather who was just sitting there enjoying the show with a bright smile. My eyes scanned with no remote in sight. I turned back as Ashley put her hand on my shoulder. My butt danced in the background as she looked into my eyes.

"It's ok I won't te-." Her words stopped as more came from the TV.

"Won't be needing these!" I was mortified as she began turning back to the TV. It was quick as the me in the video tossed off his underwear. Ashley gasped covering a big laugh forcing it's way out. I was mortified as I watched my hips gyrate. Her eyes spun watching me helicopter my unmentionables. "Nakey dance!" I couldn't take it any longer. I began flipping cushions looking for the remote as Ashley burst into fits of laughter. She was historical. Heather joined her in the joy as I was panicking over finding the remote. I finally found it quickly turning off the TV. Ashley was already getting up.

"I hehe have to hehe go." Her words followed her to the door.

"Wait, your not gonna tell anyone what you saw?" Her eyes went wide at my question as she began laughing again. She paused only for a second to look me up and down before laughing some more. I could hear her laughing all the way down the street as she left. I was hanging my head low in embarrassment.

"You think your hiney is in 4k?" Heather asked, as she turned back on the TV. I balled up my fists and walked over to the chair she was in. I leaned over her cracking my knuckles.

"Your dead," I said, eyeing her.

"No I'm not," Heather said, comfortly stretching out in her chair.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, as I grabbed her by her shirt.

"You seem to forget I have the video," she said, replaying the video of me on the TV.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" I pulled her up gripping her shirt in both hands.

"But I have this." She held up her phone. On the screen was a Facebook page.

"So your gonna send it to all your friends?" I said, relaxing my grip. She just shook her head.

"No, this is Mom's Facebook." As the words spilled out of her mouth I dropped her. "That's right I know her login, now you wouldn't want this video to be seen by the parents of all the kids you know would you." She had a trump card and played it immediately.

"You wouldn't?"

"Why wouldn't I, I think it's something the whole town needs to see." She had me dead to rights.

"What do you want?"

"That's more like it, I'll keep this video quiet and in exchange you will do as I say is that understood?" I growled. "Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, next time you'll consider playing Operation with me," she said, getting off the chair.
NudeBaG

Re: An Embarrassing Video

Post by NudeBaG »

This is fun😁
notme222

Post by notme222 »

I like it! Smooth and dramatic.
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 2

I spent the whole day wondering if Ashley had told anyone about the video. Every time I spotted her at school she just gave me a big smile. I seemed to be in the clear for the most part. I couldn't work up the nerve to go and talk to her. I was too afraid. I just wanted to go home and relax.

And so I did. Cheetos and video games took away my time, that is until a knock hit the door. I sat comfortably as Heather got the door. My mind spaced out until Heather blocked my view. I tried my best to shoo her off but she didn't move. She dropped a box into my lap.

"What's this?" I asked, sitting up. She gave me a smile as she leaned forward.

"It's your outfit, special ordered just for you, now get dressed my friends will be over soon." I began opening the box as she pulled me to my feet. "Remember you have to do what I say or a lot of people are going to see your tooshie." She pushed me to my room. I reluctantly pulled the garment out of the box. The outfit consisted of what looked to be a French maid outfit. No no no. I hurried back to my bedroom door only to find Heather waiting for me. "I don't see you changed, the girls will be here any minute." She pushed me back in shutting the door.

I was trapped. There was nothing I could do. I had to comply. My whole life depended on this. I just had to get this over with. I pulled the outfit together. It was black with white trims and a very short skirt. That can't be all of it. There must be shorts or something. I held the box upside down as net stockings fell out. I was mortified but it got worse as I noticed what I was already wearing in the mirror. I had my unicorn underpants on. I couldn't believe my sight. With everything put together I moved to the door. Maybe I could reason with her you know talk this out.

---

I had given him the outfit. I had pushed him back into his room. If he defined me again it was over for him. His life was in my hands now. You gotta love dumb brothers with computers that aren't password protected. I suddenly heard a knock at the door. I quickly rushed down stairs. Waiting patiently there were three girls.

Nicole:
A cute blonde with long hair pulled back into a tail.

JJ:
An adorable red headed girl with glasses and and overbite.

Samantha:
A girl on the heavier side with red rosy cheeks, short black hair, and big blue eyes.

"Welcome ladies," I said, leading them in. Conversation stuck up immediately about trivial school stuff.

"Hey is your brother home?" Samantha asked, trying to steer the conversation. I knew she always had a crush on him. Today was her lucky day.

"Why yes he is, let's go see if he wants to play," I said, heading for the stairs. We walked up to his door. Before I could grab the nob it began to open.

---

Maybe I could reason with her you know talk this out. I just gotta work fast before her friends arrive. I quickly walked across the room grabbing my door knob. I rotated the knob flinging the door open. As the door opened I was greeted with three big gasps. Oh her friends had arrived alright, and they were right in front of me. I was in shock.

"You know Steven this is a side of you I've never seen before," Nichol said, through hushed giggles. JJ was in stitches trying to hold herself together while Samantha was just looking at me with bright eyes.

"He he, Steven here is going to be our servant for the day, meet us down stairs quickly ok," Heather said, trying to quiet down her friends a bit. I just watched them make their way back downstairs. I could just shut my door and never come out. "Have I got the movie for you guys." These words troubled me. I quickly rushed downstairs. The girls were already on the couch. I came toy sister side as I pressed my hands together pleading. "Go make us some lemonade." Her words came with action as she smacked my butt hard. The sound echoed through the house as the girls laughed. I did as instructed.

I could feel their eyes on me. This skirt was too short. I found myself constantly having to pull it down.

"The pitcher is on top of the fridge." As my sister said this my heart sank. They all looked back at me watching.
On my tiptoes I reached for it. I used one hand to pull down the skirt while the other reach for it. I was so close. If only I could...

The pitcher fell suddenly and my hands quickly grabbed it. Both of my hands. The skirt shifted as air blew past my bum.

"Oh my."

"Wow."

"Looky looky."

JJ started first with her comment as Heather came in next with a wow only for Nichole to follow up with her words. Samantha seemed to be a bit in awe. I turned quick on my feet as the girls chuckled and laughed at my behind.

"Come on brother chop chop," Heather said, clapping her hands. I did as requested and got four glasses of lemonade on a tray. I carefully moved to the living room carrying the tray of lemonade. "Don't drop any," Heather said, leaning over the couch. Heather's eyes peered under the skirt as she smiled. I couldn't quite see with the tray blocking my view, but all the girls seemed to have smiles. As I slightly bent forward setting down the tray Heather smacked my butt. The girls giggled as I struggled not to spill a drop. I set down the tray with a sigh of relief.

"You have such nice legs Steven," Nichol said, as the back of her hands rubbed my legs. I pulled myself back giving my sister the angry eyes.

"Swap out the movie in the player to That Last Unicorn please," Heather said, sipping on her drink. I walked to the TV and in my shock noticed the DVD player was very close to the floor. "We're waiting." I just held in my breath and bent over to change out the disk. It couldn't be helped, my fanny was on full display.

"Omg."

"Looky here."

*Whistle*

"Unicorns."

The girls snickers came with words of astonishment and whistles. I was humiliated. As the movie began I walked over to the couch.

"You may leave us for now but I will call on you," Heather said, setting in. I just dipped. Went to my room and turned on the TV. I stretched my legs out in my chair relaxing. This skirt was kinda comfortable. After a bit of time my sister texted me to come down. "Good your back wash these cups out please." The girls giggled to themselves as I bent over the sink washing the cups.

"Ok I'm done," I said, moving back to the living room.

"Hold on let us just take a look at you," Heather said, as her friends looked me up and down.

"Samantha probably wants a bit of a kiss," JJ said, nudging her.

"No I don't," Samantha said, blushing.

"I'm not doing that," I said, crossing my arms.

"Relax brother, Nichol put something on," Heather said, tossing her the remote as she got up. She led me up to the top of the stairs. "Ok you've satisfied me, your punishment is over."

"Really?"

"Yeah silly I'm not that evil," she said, punching my arm.

"So no one else is gonna see it?"

"Nah that would be cruel." I couldn't help myself but hug my sister. Thank God it's over. Or so I thought as my ears perked up.

"So without further ado my special show just for funnsies!" Me and Heather both looked at each with wide eyes. We ran down the stairs quickly. My brain was in sensory overload. I could hear laughter between the sentences. "Here's a view of my big tooshie." The girls were in stitches almost falling over laughing. Me and Heather scanned with no sign of the remote. We moved through the pack of laughing girls looking for it. We basically flipped the couch as each girl bent over the coffee table with their eyes glued to the screen. "Won't be needing these!" The girls eyes went wide as they became quiet.

"Oh."

"My."

"God."

The phrase was finished in parts by the girls. As the girls rotated their heads following the helicopter my sister blocked the TV. The remote was just out of sight under the coffee table. I turned off the screen as Heathered pleaded with her sorry. The girls were just looking forward with open mouths. All the girls slowly turned to me as they all burst into tears. I couldn't drown out the laughter.

"You saw nothing, understood," I said, trying to scold them. The girls could not take me seriously.

"We saw everything," JJ said, slamming her hand on the table.

"It was just a silly video, forget what you saw," Heather said, trying her best to help me.

"I'll remember this forever," Samantha said, hugging herself.

"Oh wow that was great people are gonna love this," Nichol said, pulling herself up.

"You wouldn't," I said getting in her face.

"I'm sorry, but this is the greatest video I've ever seen and I have to talk up the premiere." Premier? No she can't be serious.

"You don't have the video," I said, crossing my arms.

"I'll get it." Her confidence was angering me.

"Nichol please it was an accident you weren't supposed to see that," Heather said, pleading with her.

"I reckon no one was supposed to see it." Nichol said, quietly in my ear as she kissed my cheek. "But they're gonna," she said, smacking my butt before leaving. What just happened. I was frozen as the girls left. Not an issue we just have to delete the video. Should be easy right?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Poor guy. LOL. The girls are making his life miserable and I love it!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is do good!
Hope it continues
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 3

"Ok where do you have the video?" I asked, in panic mode. Heather pulled out her phone.

"Ok just deleted it off my Google drive." A weight was lifted. I could breathe again. "What about your copy is it still on your computer?"

"Yeah I'll just need to delete it." Heather looked at me with a straight face.

"You password protected it since last time right?" I just gave her a blank smile.

---

As the girls left the house Nichol stopped. She laid against the door listening.

"What are you doing?" JJ asked. Nichol just shhhed her as she listened in. She could hear just enough.

"Do you have the video.... Just deleted it.... What about your copy.... You password protected it since last time right?" Nichol pressed her ear even harder to the door. "No I'll do that after I delete the video." Her ears perked up.

---

"I swear you're an idiot, anybody could just run in here and use your laptop," Heather said, rolling her eyes. Just as there was a break in the conversation the door burst open. It was Nicol. Before we could even think she ran up stairs. We followed as she locked herself in my room.

"What are you doing!" I yelled, pounding on the door.

"I just wanted to use your laptop, I promise it will be quick!" Panic set in. I pulled on the door and kicked it with all my strength. "Your desktop is so cluttered." This was my ultimate nightmare. I jimmied the door until it popped open. Nicol gasped when she saw me. She set down the laptop as I lunged at her. Nicol stuck out her foot as I tripped over it. I fell almost right out of my open window. Luckily the bottom of my skirt snagged on the frame as the window came down stopping me from falling out. My upper body was hanging out of the window. I looked down to see JJ and Samantha looking up at me.

"Wow," Samantha said, gazing up. I struggled to get free as I heard laughter from behind me.

"Woah look what we have here," Nicol said, pulling up my skirt. "These are nice." I felt her hands on my underwear. Before I knew it she pulled them off. *Whistle* "your right it is a big tooshie." I watched as Nicol slid my underwear through the gap in the window. They gently fluttered through the air until Samantha caught them.

"Woooah, check these out," JJ said, as Samantha stretched them between her hands.

"Hey cut that out and give me those back!" My words shouted as I felt a smack on my bum.

"Keep quiet while I find this video," Nicol said, picking back up the laptop after smaking my butt. "I know it's on here somewhere." I couldn't think of a easy way out of this.

"No please I'll do anything!" My words sparked intrigue.

"Anything?" I heard the video begin playing on the laptop. She had found it.

"Yes anything!" The video paused as she got off the bed.

"Does anything mean you'll do exactly what I say?" She moved right up to the window waiting for my response.

"Yes," I said, with a thick swallow of saliva. There was a pause until I felt the window move up. I quickly crawled out.

"You are free for now, the video is in my possession so you better not disappoint." She walked close as she grabbed the back of my hair and my butt. "Or else your tooshie is gonna fill up a theater screen." She's a child there is no way she could get my video in a movie theater. Right? "I'll be in touch." And like that she was gone. I quickly ran toy laptop but the video was gone. She must have emailed it to herself. I was afraid of the deal I've made.