Forced to change in a shop

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Forced to change in a shop

Post by Freesub »

Until I was 12, my mom took me to buy clothes with her, and she often picked out some for me as well. Although the store had a changing room, there was only one, so if the shop was crowded there was often a long line for it.
It was not uncommon for young kids to change outside the changing room to save time. But it usually stopped around age 10 or 11. However, I was made to do it upto age 12. it probably would have gone on for longer had i not protested and forced it to stop.

The last time I did it, I told my mom it was too embarassing, and she told me if I did it quickly nobody would even see. Unfortunately, while the pants I was trying were too small, she took them back to get them changed, and I was stranded there, standing in my undies, embarassed as can be.

The worst part was, as you may know, you are often not permitted to try underwear in stores and return them. However, my mom told me to just try one on quickly without the store owner noticing to make sure it fit me. So I had to strip butt naked and step into the undies my mom was holding out in front of all the other people at the store. And then she took them off and I was left standing there, with my hands cupping my balls and dick best as I could, as she took a different size and had me try that.

Mercifully, that one fit, so I could take that off and then wear my own clothes again. I was in my underwear for about 5 minutes I think, and naked for around a minute and a half, but it felt like an eternity.

There weren't any girls my age around, but there were plenty of older women and some girls around 5-6 years older than me who all seemed to be smirking at me whenever I had to remove my hands to try another pair of underwear. I don't know if they were actually all paying any attention, but it obviously felt like everyone was looking right at me.

I never had to strip naked in a store like that again since my mom finally agreed I was getting too old for it, but there was one other incident much later with my grandmom that I'll write in a different post if anyone is interested.

P.S- I'm a little busy atm so I can't really find the time to write fictional stories since they require creating a story and not just narration, but expect some to come out sometime soon.

I'd love to hear it anyone has experienced or seen such things happen, or if you simply have any opinions about it!
TeenFan

Re: Forced to change in a shop

Post by TeenFan »

I look forward to when you have the time to do a full story.
Will you be doing ENF or ENM when you write a story?

I'd like to see your "True Story" turned into part of a longer piece of fiction.

I've used a similar situation in a Halloween story, where a 13 year old is made by his mother to get completely undressed in a Costume
Shop, so he can try on a Tarzan loincloth.

Take your personal experiences, use other stories here for inspiration, and you will come up with some great stories...I'm sure of it.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

I will probably do an ENF story first, as well as continuing my current spiced ENM story. After that though I can definitely see how I can make this work.
Would you mind linking your story? I can't seem to find it with some preliminary searching.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Requested Link to story...

Halloween Horrors
Story One: "Bled it Through the Grapevine"
Part 4 has the Costume Shop scene.

viewtopic.php?t=2341
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: โ†‘Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:32 pm Requested Link to story...

Halloween Horrors
Story One: "Bled it Through the Grapevine"
Part 4 has the Costume Shop scene.

viewtopic.php?t=2341
Truly a terrifying Halloween tale.... For the boys at least๐Ÿ˜‚
You express the feelings of your characters very well, like the embarrassment felt when a girl sees you naked as compared to the embarassment when his mom touches his balls. They're both different types of enbarassments and you convey it very well!
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

I have had similar experiences as a kid when I've been clothes shopping with my mum.
Like you, she would often pick out my clothes, I can remember a few times when I was made to try on clothes outside the changing room because the changing rooms were too crowded or just to save time. it stopped around the age of 11.
I didn't really mind if I was trying on a t-shirt or jumper and having to take my top off in the middle of the shop but I absolutely hated it when I had to try on trousers.
She would always try to tell me nobody's looking but plenty of people saw.
Luckily I never had to try on underwear or strip naked in the shop but I can remember my mum making me try on various pairs of trousers and having to stand in the shop in just my shirt and briefs whilst she selected the correct sizes with people everywhere which was always very embarrassing, especially as I never saw anyone over the age of 6 being made to change clothes in the middle of a shop.

Even when I got a bit older and started to use the changing rooms my mum had a very bad habit of opening the curtain whilst I was trying on clothes. Regardless if they was anyone else in the changing area.

I would love to hear the story involving your grandmother.
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:40 pm I have had similar experiences as a kid when I've been clothes shopping with my mum.
Like you, she would often pick out my clothes, I can remember a few times when I was made to try on clothes outside the changing room because the changing rooms were too crowded or just to save time. it stopped around the age of 11.
I didn't really mind if I was trying on a t-shirt or jumper and having to take my top off in the middle of the shop but I absolutely hated it when I had to try on trousers.
She would always try to tell me nobody's looking but plenty of people saw.
Luckily I never had to try on underwear or strip naked in the shop but I can remember my mum making me try on various pairs of trousers and having to stand in the shop in just my shirt and briefs whilst she selected the correct sizes with people everywhere which was always very embarrassing, especially as I never saw anyone over the age of 6 being made to change clothes in the middle of a shop.

Even when I got a bit older and started to use the changing rooms my mum had a very bad habit of opening the curtain whilst I was trying on clothes. Regardless if they was anyone else in the changing area.

I would love to hear the story involving your grandmother.
The incident with my grandma happened when I was 13.5. It was peak summer so I was in just a sleeveless t shirt and shirts without any underwear beneath it (I usually do but it was really hot)

We were buying t shirts and shorts, so we went into the changing room. There were like 3 rooms but 2 had doors and the third didn't have anything at all (the door was broken)
Naturally nobody was using that except for a boy who looked to be around my age, or maybe an year younger with his mother.
Obviously I wanted to wait for one of the ones with doors, but my grandma told me she didn't want to wait for hours, and said nobody would look anyways and said she would stand in the doorway (the room was big enough for 2-3 people to stand in)

Left with no way out, I tried on the t shirts first alongside the other boy who was standing in his briefs.
Then my grandma pulled down my shorts and out came my willy with nothing to cover it.
My grandma laughed a bit and said to me that if I had told her I wasn't wearing underwear she would have let me use a room with a door. I thought she knew already.
The other boy's mom looked at me, straight at my privates, with no intentions of hiding what she was looking at or anything, and laughed and said something along the lines of "How cute, my son gets shy when I make him do this" which she followed up by pulling down his briefs and dangling them in front of him to tease him.

(If you haven't guessed, it was culturally acceptable for women to strip boys naked and tease them as long as they hadn't hit puberty)

After a minute or so of me trying on shorts and the other boy pleading for his briefs with his mother, I was done trying on clothes so I could finally get dressed and his mom casually tickled my privates with her fingers.

(This was not culturally acceptable as you might have guessed, so I'm pretty sure she got a kick out of seeing both us embarassed and naked and touching our privates)

My grandma thought saying things about us being naked was harmless teasing, but she she drew the line at touching our privates, and she told the woman that she couldn't just touch other people's kids without permission on their privates.

The woman looked embarassed at being called out and just dragged her son out and left.

Thankfully it wasn't really a "traumatic" experience for me but it was certainly quite humiliating.
My grandma stopped having me change in anything without a door or curtain after that. (She felt responsible for letting the other woman touch my privates)

P.S.
I still wonder at what point she let her son wear his briefs at least, she dragged him out of the store butt naked in her hurry to leave.๐Ÿ˜‚
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Freesub wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:37 am
My grandma thought saying things about us being naked was harmless teasing, but she she drew the line at touching our privates, and she told the woman that she couldn't just touch other people's kids without permission on their privates.

P.S.
I still wonder at what point she let her son wear his briefs at least, she dragged him out of the store butt naked in her hurry to leave.๐Ÿ˜‚
I would have liked to become friends of this poor kid, to participate in his next birthday party and maybe go shopping with him.

About the grandma, what would happen if the woman says to her, "your grandson is so cute, and his willy is adorable. May I fondle it?"

Whereupon the grandma says, "No problem. You can fondle him all you want, he's not shy. He just loves being touched and tickled," and
then granny pinches the boy on the butt.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Maybe not quite so easily, but I think with enough chitter-chatter she could have persuaded my grandma into letting her touch my dick.

Especially if she had focused on talking about how adorable my butt was and asked to touch that ,she could have probably been able to do that and "naturally" progress to touching my willy too.

There was an incident when I had just turned 14 where I had come home after a particularly tiring swimming session and was in a lot of pain due to muscle cramps, so my mom had called over an old masseuse my grandma knew( my grandma was at our house a the time)

I was supposed to get it in my undies given my rather old age, but the woman talked grandma into letting her pull my underpants down as otherwise it could "lead to rashes". There was a bunch of arguing from me but while I was arguing she just walked over and pantsed me and said " There, I saw your thing already, it's just like every other boy, now stop whining".

She has seen a thousand teenage boys naked in her time so I don't know why she wanted to have me naked. I don't think it was about pleasure like the shop woman, but rather just to tease me for the heck of it.
She made me strut around nude for half an hour to 'help the oil dry' all while gossiping with my grandma about how cute I was ( in general, not just my pecker, but of course that was also included). At that point the woman had rubbed oil and massaged me everywhere including my dick and balls so I really just gave up trying to preserve any modesty and walked without any attempts to cover up.

Regardless that was the second last time a woman outside my family ever saw me naked in person, and it was solely because she could talk my grandma into it. So it's certainly plausible that if the woman played her cards right she could have done it.

Regardless, I suppose even if she did get yelled at for it, she did get the grab she wanted so I suppose it worked out for her anyways.

Also with regards to the boy, I can only imagine how often she stripped her own son naked for the kicks. Not like he could have disobeyed her anyways.

And speaking of butt pinches, I have no idea whether it's my family that loves doing it so much or if it is a general thing, but whenever I used to be naked , there was always plenty of butt pinches and slaps to go around, regardless of whether it was from my mom, grandmom, aunt or anyone.

It wasn't even just me, even my other cousins who were naked had to endure much the same.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I'm very impressed with that massage story.
I'd like to see a full story version of it. If you are not planning to do so, I'd like to use this as an inspiration for my own version.
Too much good stuff here for someone not to use it.

I have done a story where an aunt and two cousins help give a guy a massage when he only has boxers on...and something slips out.
But for a 14 year old to be stripped for the massage (by a professional) and then to wait and walk till the oils dry is some hot hot stuff.