A brief cfnm encounter

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Skylar21

A brief cfnm encounter

Post by Skylar21 »

I am a male, and this happened when I was seventeen. I was going to visit a friend one day and decided to take a shower before leaving the house. I had been mowing the yard and was sweaty. Thinking I was home alone I stripped off everything in my room and, completely naked, stepped out for a walk down the narrow hallway to the bathroom.

As I got about halfway down the hall my thirteen year old sister walked out of her room at the other end of the hallway, turning in my direction. We both froze in place about four feet apart, both thinking we had the house to ourselves. So there we were, my sister wearing her jeans, white sneakers and button down top, and me, completely naked. We just stared at each other, and I noticed her eyes scanning from my face to my lower region.

She saw everything for about thirty seconds before I pushed past her to the bathroom. She may have been the most embarrassed, as I did not try to cover myself and she did eventually avert her eyes. It was actually a stimulating CFNM encounter.
NudeBaG

Re: A brief cfnm encounter

Post by NudeBaG »

Oh boy!
Were you well endowed?
Did you get turned on?
Did anything else happen?
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Well endowed? I don't want to engage in a self-assessment.
Turned on? Yes.
Anything else happen? No, not at that time.
hightab

Post by hightab »

Skylar21 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:42 pm I am a male, and this happened when I was seventeen. I was going to visit a friend one day and decided to take a shower before leaving the house. I had been mowing the yard and was sweaty. Thinking I was home alone I stripped off everything in my room and, completely naked, stepped out for a walk down the narrow hallway to the bathroom.

As I got about halfway down the hall my thirteen year old sister walked out of her room at the other end of the hallway, turning in my direction. We both froze in place about four feet apart, both thinking we had the house to ourselves. So there we were, my sister wearing her jeans, white sneakers and button down top, and me, completely naked. We just stared at each other, and I noticed her eyes scanning from my face to my lower region.

She saw everything for about thirty seconds before I pushed past her to the bathroom. She may have been the most embarrassed, as I did not try to cover myself and she did eventually avert her eyes. It was actually a stimulating CFNM encounter.
Did you talk with your sister after when you saw her again if so what did she say about what she saw ?
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

hightab wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:53 pm Did you talk with your sister after when you saw her again if so what did she say about what she saw ?
I did speak with her after the event. I think she was embarrassed for me more than for herself. I told her that it is OK for a girl to see her brother naked, and I didn't mind (in case a similar event happens in the future ;) ) I didn't press her on what she saw, but she seemed OK with the situation.