Accidentally wore my sister's knickers to school

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Accidentally wore my sister's knickers to school

Post by RickD137 »

I thought I would share a very embarrassing story about the time I accidentally wore my older sister knickers to school.
I just want to say this happened by complete accident. It's not a fetish if I was interested in wearing girls underwear they would not be my sisters.

I was getting dressed one morning in a bit of a rush for school.
I opened my draw to get some underwear I only had white pants/briefs left in the draw everything else was in the wash...i would always try to avoid wearing white pants especially on pe days but luckily I didn't have pe that day, I took out a random pair of white pants, quickly got my self dressed and went to school.
Sat in class thinking to my self I must of grabbed a old small pair of pants this morning because they felt a bit tight and uncomfortable maybe I put them on back to front I thought to my self.

After class I went to the toilet to check if I had In fact wore my pants back to front but to my horror I discovered I was actually wearing my sister's knickers!!!
Only way this could have happened was my mum mixed our underwear up and put my sister's in my draw by mistake

I suppose there wasn't much difference to my white pants and sisters white knickers only difference really between them was they had a little frilly white waist band and bow, the material was slightly different and the fact they were obviously designed for girls :lol: looking back I guess it was an easy mistake to make.
At least they were not bright pink with flowers or other girly designs... But if that was the case I probably would have noticed in the morning.

Anyway there I was 11/12 year old boy stuck in school wearing girls knickers ! I made a great effort not to bend over or do anything that day that could expose my underwear in the slightest even just 1cm of the waste band poking out.. if someone noticed and found out you would never live that down I'm sure. I imagine it would lead to some extreme bullying as well.

I don't know what I would have done if it was a PE day I would have probably had to pretend that I was sick and try and get sent home, failing that try and get changed incredibly carefully.
I did feel really stupid wearing my sister's knickers I couldn't wait for schools to end that day, I still had to walk home from school with my friends but luckily no one found out what I was wearing.
Hey
Robert Brooks

Re: Accidentally wore my sister's knickers to school

Post by Robert Brooks »

Brilliant Story, Rick, thank's for posting it again!
As you say, such a simple, easy mistake to make that could have had some extremely bad consequences.
Also, I bet you're not the only boy with sisters ever to have done that ;)
I'm glad to hear no-one else found out! If it was me, and I had PE I don't know what I would have done, haha.