Swimming with the cutest girl

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

Swimming with the cutest girl

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 1

Oh man, nothing like a swim on a hot day. The hottest of days on a Sunday no less. I've started my day with the morning sun and hot air.

My name is Chris. 15 and living large. Well as large as one could live in an apartment complex. I got up at the perfect time to make sure I had the pool all to myself. Not a person in sight. My swim trunks (black) were a bit baggy on me. I mean I had been losing weight thanks to being on the swim team. Maybe I was too skinny or maybe not.

I just relaxed with my back to the side of the pool when she showed up. Long brown hair, thick curvy body, glasses, and amazing assets. I didn't care if she wasn't skinny. And that one piece swim suit (black) looked good on her. As she dipped her toes in the water our eyes met.

"Don't I know you?" She asked. I pulled myself up a bit.

"I'm Chris, I think you live a couple doors down." She slowly moved her body into the water.

"I'm Jessica." Her voice was sweet. She was so cute. Man I had to put on the movies.

"You know I'm on the swim team," I said floating on my back.

"Does that mean you swim very fast?" Oh I had her hook line and sinker. I began shooting myself from one side of the pool to the other. "Wow your impressive." Her compliments were making me blush. "You must be good at diving too." I couldn't say no. I climbed out and ran to the driving board. I smiled and shot her finger guns as I walked to the edge. After a deep breath I dove into the water. With the grace of a swan I shot into the water. I swam to the other side of the pool and pulled my back against the edge trying to look cool. "Wow you're so athletic and limber." She swam next up admiring me.

"It's just what I do," I said, playing it chill. She became very chatty as I clung to the edge listening to her. She was so pretty I couldn't stop looking at her until my eyes averted slightly. Just beyond her floating in the water was a pair of black swim trunks. It took me a minute to realize what had happened. My eyes went wide as I reached under water feeling my lower half.

"Everything alright?" She asked, looking at me confused.

"Oh yeah fine you were saying," I said, turning to her as I tried to act koi.

"Well I've just never really been around a boy of your talents before," she said, quietly as her hand ran down my arm. I made a nervous laugh as I pulled away. I couldn't help but cover myself under water as I watched my trunks drift in the waves. Her eyes were piercing mine with such intent. Oh why is this happening. Before I could think of what to do the area filled with a couple of guys who took no time at all to jump into the pool. Jessica basically had me pinned against the pool and any attempt to get by her would make me look suspicious. Quickly I darted my eyes around the pool looking for my trunks until I was startled.

"Hey, these your guy's?" One of the men asked as he held up the swim trunks.

This is the part in the sitcom where you say this is ridiculous. I would just say yes, take them and put them on, but you are not in my situation.

"Nope never seen them," Jessica said, turning to me.

"Not mine." Ahhhh. Why did I say that. I mean she would only make fun of me forever. It's ok it's ok. They get tossed from the pool and I get them later.

"We better get these to lost and found let's go guys." And like that they all left the pool along with my swim trunks. Now it was just me and Jessica. And I was completely naked.

"Wow your arms are so big," Jessica said, as she squeezed my arm. She leaned forward as her body made itself very known. I pull back as my breathing becomes heavy. Her hand crawls down my arm slowly then back up until it runs down my chest. She gives a playful giggle. I find myself unable to control my behavior. She looks into my eyes as her hand moves slowly down. She licks her lips as she moves in. Our lips come close to greeting each other when all of a sudden... She gasps.

Her hand glides down my hips. I fall back falling underwater. I peak my eyes out of the water. "Wait." Her voice is boisterous and direct. I pull me head out of the water as she squints at me. I hold my junk tight as I look around for an exit strategy. Her face shifts from confused to shocked and then flabbergasted. Jessica bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, concerned. She tries her best to stop herself from laughing. She then pulls me close to whisper in my ear.

"Those were yours weren't they?" My eyes go wide.

"What would make you say that?" I asked, as I walk backwards in the water.
Jeepman89

Re: Swimming with the cutest girl

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this story!
Qwerto1232

Post by Qwerto1232 »

Great start, hope she will plays with him and keep him naked as long as posible.
Cyberweasel89

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

I really like where this is going so far. Chris and Jessica's decisions and reactions have been very refreshingly relatable so far. Chris not claiming his trunks and Jessica not recognizing they were his or that he was naked (at first) are the kind of derp moments that are super understandable. As a vivaciously extrovered girl myself I also love how Jessica is putting on the flirt game and is touchy-feely with Chris.

It's also just wonderful to see a girl like Jessica in an ENM story in general. Aside from her refreshingly affectionate and flirtatious actions, it's not often we get an ENM heroine who is busty, curvy, wears glasses, is not a sadistic psycho-bitch, and explicitly isn't a waifish little thing like 80% of Hollywood actresses.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Cyberweasel89 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:18 am It's also just wonderful to see a girl like Jessica in an ENM story in general. Aside from her refreshingly affectionate and flirtatious actions, it's not often we get an ENM heroine who is busty, curvy, wears glasses, is not a sadistic psycho-bitch, and explicitly isn't a waifish little thing like 80% of Hollywood actresses.
About waifish little things... If I have to be put through an ENM situation, I'd rather be stripped, teased and humiliated by Natalie Portman
from "Star Wars" rather than Kathy Bates from "Misery"...lol. Definitely a male thing I suppose.

Males writers who do ENF want the victim to look hot n sexy or sweet and vulnerable, cute n cuddly.
Male writers of ENM want the abusers of the male victims to be hot n sexy with a bit of a mean streak.
However, I do like using a variety of ages and physical types for my female abusers.

This is a good topic: can a girl who isn't manipulative, sadistic, a little bit psycho, or isn't in any way a bitch be done in ENM?
The male has to be dominated and be made to get naked unwillingly in most situations. In this story so far nudity is an accident, but what
happens after that?...

In my most viewed story the main female character is completely normal and friendly, and she too gets naked
mostly unwillingly. It's the mom of the kid who started the day long ENM scene, and I see the mother as basically a normal character.
But most of the time I use a female main character who might be put in jail if she did what she does in the real world to someone, or at the
minimum fired from her job if it's an adult female lead.

My male victims in ENM seem very much to be the same in most stories. The female abusers I've seen a wide variety of
types. I use a bald-headed Kathy Bates looking lady in a part of an orphan story.

Looking forward to seeing how manipulative the girl in the swimming pool turns out to be.
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 2

"I'm pretty sure swim trunks don't come in skin color,"
Jessica said, as she squinted her eyes looking in the water as she tried to hold back her laugh.

"It's not funny," I said, gritting my teeth and holding my crotch.

"It's a little funny." Her giggles were so cute even if they were directed at me.

"What's funny?" I yipped almost jumping out of the water as another girl leaned over the fence with her question. This girl was a cut blonde. I looked at Jessica pleading with my eyes as she held in a laugh.

"Oh...nothing." thankfully Jessica said nothing. I was safe for now. But the girl seemed to be talking with a small crowd behind the fence. *Whistle*

"Ahhh ok I get it stop please," I begged as she whistled at me. "You can't even see much," I said, turning as my butt popped out of the water. She grabbed her face to stop from bursting into laughter. "Alright be quiet." I started ignoring her and planning my next move.

"So what's your plan?" She startled me saying this close to my ear with my back turned to her.

"I am gonna make a run for it to my apartment." She rolled her eyes as she swam past me.

"That's a bit far." She was starting to sound a bit condescending.

"I think I can make it no help from you." I was acting out a bit which was not a good idea. She pulled herself from the water picking up my phone and keys. "Wait what are you doing?"

"I don't know why you're being rude all of a sudden I was just trying to help."

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed about my current predicament," I said, as raced to the edge of the pool. She jingled my belongings in front of me.

"These are coming with me, you may have them if you catch up with me." And just like that she left the gate. Holding my crotch and with no time to lose I crept out of the pool area. Jessica was making a brisk walk through the grass. I had to be quick. I moved as fast as I could through the grass until I hit a patch of mud and slipped. I fell on my chest and slid right to Jessica. She just smiled looking down at me. "Hey! Brit!" My stomach sank inside me and I felt like I was about to die. I just barely moved my head as the blonde from earlier turned her head.

"What?!" I froze like a deer in head lights.

"Is this your phone?!"

"Nope I got mine!" And just like that the conversation was over. Brit just turned back to her friend's. She didn't even notice me. As I caught my breath I noticed Jessica had started walking again. I pulled myself to my feet following her. Finally I caught up to her as we made it to my apartment. I jiggle the door nob hoping she unlocked my door.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked, smirking at me from her apartment door. Before I could respond she spoke again. "You're gonna track mud everywhere, you can just shower at my place." I couldn't help but follow her as she turned away from me. Plus it beats standing outside naked. My eyes couldn't behave themselves. They were stuck on her butt that was jammed into her suit. The bottom of her cheeks bounced from left to right. I followed her right into her bathroom. Jessica stopped as she turned to me. "I'll be right outside the door if you need anything," she said, as she bit her lit and ran her hand down my arm. I gave a nervous laugh and backed into the shower.

She's being surprisingly nice. I should be nice back. I started the shower and washed away all the mud. I tried to remain calm but it was hard. Jessica couldn't leave my mind. I felt a tingle in my body. With a couple deep breaths I was able to stabilize my body, that is until a knock.

"It's me, I brought you a towel," Jessica said coming in. I watched her through the merky shower door. "Chris I'm gonna get out of this suit real quick." I froze. I watched as her silhouette arch back and her suit slid down her body. I flattened myself against the door analyzing her. I couldn't contain myself. I just pulled myself back as my kick stand propped up. I wasn't sure what to do. I just turned to my side as the water dripped down my body. Then there was this sound. A small sound that made its way through the running water. A faint and soft giggle startled me. My eyes shifted as I noticed Jessica was bent over with her head close to the shower door. Then it downed on me. If I could see her silhouette then she could see mine.

I turned away from the door. I just counted back from one hundred. I pictured myself on a cloud.

"Chris are you almost done in there?" Woah her voice broke the tension. I had to pull myself together.

"Yes be out in a minute." Once she leaves I'll be able to relax. But she didn't leave. She just held up the towel.

"Good then I can dry you off." Her tongue clicked with her last word. I was caught in a dilemma. I could stay in this shower forever or be fondled by a naked girl. Oh yeah she's naked. This was every boy's dream. But I wasn't ready. What if something goes wrong. That's when her hand reached through the door and turned off the water. "Come to me Chris." She was calling to me. I just had to roll the dice. I grabbed the door pushing it open.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Excellent story so far
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TheMilkman wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 pm Part 2

"I'm pretty sure swim trunks don't come in skin color,"
Jessica said, as she squinted her eyes looking in the water as she tried to hold back her laugh.

"It's not funny," I said, gritting my teeth and holding my crotch.

"It's a little funny." Her giggles were so cute even if they were directed at me.

"What's funny?" I yipped almost jumping out of the water as another girl leaned over the fence with her question. This girl was a cut blonde. I looked at Jessica pleading with my eyes as she held in a laugh.

"Oh...nothing." thankfully Jessica said nothing. I was safe for now. But the girl seemed to be talking with a small crowd behind the fence. *Whistle*

"Ahhh ok I get it stop please," I begged as she whistled at me. "You can't even see much," I said, turning as my butt popped out of the water. She grabbed her face to stop from bursting into laughter. "Alright be quiet." I started ignoring her and planning my next move.

"So what's your plan?" She startled me saying this close to my ear with my back turned to her.

"I am gonna make a run for it to my apartment." She rolled her eyes as she swam past me.

"That's a bit far." She was starting to sound a bit condescending.

"I think I can make it no help from you." I was acting out a bit which was not a good idea. She pulled herself from the water picking up my phone and keys. "Wait what are you doing?"

"I don't know why you're being rude all of a sudden I was just trying to help."

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed about my current predicament," I said, as raced to the edge of the pool. She jingled my belongings in front of me.

"These are coming with me, you may have them if you catch up with me." And just like that she left the gate. Holding my crotch and with no time to lose I crept out of the pool area. Jessica was making a brisk walk through the grass. I had to be quick. I moved as fast as I could through the grass until I hit a patch of mud and slipped. I fell on my chest and slid right to Jessica. She just smiled looking down at me. "Hey! Brit!" My stomach sank inside me and I felt like I was about to die. I just barely moved my head as the blonde from earlier turned her head.

"What?!" I froze like a deer in head lights.

"Is this your phone?!"

"Nope I got mine!" And just like that the conversation was over. Brit just turned back to her friend's. She didn't even notice me. As I caught my breath I noticed Jessica had started walking again. I pulled myself to my feet following her. Finally I caught up to her as we made it to my apartment. I jiggle the door nob hoping she unlocked my door.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked, smirking at me from her apartment door. Before I could respond she spoke again. "You're gonna track mud everywhere, you can just shower at my place." I couldn't help but follow her as she turned away from me. Plus it beats standing outside naked. My eyes couldn't behave themselves. They were stuck on her butt that was jammed into her suit. The bottom of her cheeks bounced from left to right. I followed her right into her bathroom. Jessica stopped as she turned to me. "I'll be right outside the door if you need anything," she said, as she bit her lit and ran her hand down my arm. I gave a nervous laugh and backed into the shower.

She's being surprisingly nice. I should be nice back. I started the shower and washed away all the mud. I tried to remain calm but it was hard. Jessica couldn't leave my mind. I felt a tingle in my body. With a couple deep breaths I was able to stabilize my body, that is until a knock.

"It's me, I brought you a towel," Jessica said coming in. I watched her through the merky shower door. "Chris I'm gonna get out of this suit real quick." I froze. I watched as her silhouette arch back and her suit slid down her body. I flattened myself against the door analyzing her. I couldn't contain myself. I just pulled myself back as my kick stand propped up. I wasn't sure what to do. I just turned to my side as the water dripped down my body. Then there was this sound. A small sound that made its way through the running water. A faint and soft giggle startled me. My eyes shifted as I noticed Jessica was bent over with her head close to the shower door. Then it downed on me. If I could see her silhouette then she could see mine.

I turned away from the door. I just counted back from one hundred. I pictured myself on a cloud.

"Chris are you almost done in there?" Woah her voice broke the tension. I had to pull myself together.

"Yes be out in a minute." Once she leaves I'll be able to relax. But she didn't leave. She just held up the towel.

"Good then I can dry you off." Her tongue clicked with her last word. I was caught in a dilemma. I could stay in this shower forever or be fondled by a naked girl. Oh yeah she's naked. This was every boy's dream. But I wasn't ready. What if something goes wrong. That's when her hand reached through the door and turned off the water. "Come to me Chris." She was calling to me. I just had to roll the dice. I grabbed the door pushing it open.
I hope she is actually naked, been a while since I saw an ENM story where the boy has fun too!
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 3

The door opened almost on its own. Her hand slowly crept in. She was reaching for something. My eyes went wide as I cowered in the shower. I looked straight down as I held my body close to me. Her hand might have been teasing but it wasn't for long as it grabbed the knob turning off the water.

"Come to me Chris." I took a deep breath and pulled my courage to the surface. I grabbed the door and pushed it open as I walked out. With all the confidence in the world I stepped out of the shower and stood tall only to be a bit shocked. Jessica was standing there dressed in a long blue sailor mood shirt that was basically a dress. Her eyes dropped as she giggled. "I just saw you naked." Oh my she yes she did. I quickly covered my crotch. "What's wrong you look confused?" She asked, as she leaned forward. I began to stutter and fumble my words not getting anything concrete to the surface.

What was I gonna say. I expected you naked too. I just had to play it cool. She began rubbing my arms with the towel.

"Wow look at you you're so athletic." I blushed at her words. She circled me wiping my back next. I swallowed all the spit in my mouth as she moved back in front of me bending her knees. "You gotta get your legs dry or you could catch a cold." The towel moved up and down my legs slowly. I just closed my eyes not wanting to be caught staring at her. That's when I felt the towel around my hands. "Come on you're not gonna let me?" She was gently trying to pull my hands apart.

"I can't do that," I said, stepping back slightly.

"But I've already seen it now move your hands so I can dry you off." And with that my hands dropped.

*Book closed*

"What! Why'd you stop reading?" The grandson asked.

"Ahh you're too young for this, besides isn't it your bedtime?" The grandpa asked.

"I'm not too young and I can stay up a little longer." Eyebrows were raised.

"Are you sure?" With a nod he opened back up the book. "I moved as fast as I could through the grass until I hit a patch of mud-"

"Grandpa you already read that part." The grandpa adjusted his glasses.

"So I did, hold on here." He skimmed through the words until he began reading again.

"Can't forget about the feet," Jessica said, softly as she dried off my feet. I just stared down at this beautiful girl as she was crotched under my member. Her eyes popped up as she took in my body. Then she slowly pulled herself to her feet. "You know you're the first boy I've seen full and totally necked," Jessica said, wigging her eyebrows.

"Oh really?" I asked, nervously. Before she could even respond, her hand gently touched my arm sliding down it.

"Huh, I have an idea." Her face lit up with her words. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I was a bit puzzled. This gorgeous girl asked in a very excited tone if I wanted to be her boyfriend. It didn't feel like a trick but you can never be too careful. Why would I say no though.

"Ok," I said quietly. She seemed giddy.

"Ok boyfriend do you wanna watch a movie?" I just nodded yes. "I'll get you something to wear," she said, as she sprinted out of the room. Is this really happening? I watched the bathroom door closely until she returned. She ran in tossing me a big black shirt and pink sweat shorts. Once I had the clothes loosely on my body she grabbed my hand dragging me to the living room. I just sat down on the couch as she bent over looking at her DVDs. My mind was racing. Once the movie started she laid on the couch and without any words she pulled me into her. She wrapped one arm around me while the other was running through my hair. I felt so safe and comfortable in her arms. I felt like I could almost hear myself purring like a cat.

I don't remember much of the movie because I fell asleep in her arms.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Now that is a plot twist.
How old is the grandson?
I'm guessing the book inspires the boy to do something he shouldn't.