Plan Crash

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
SensoryOverlord

Plan Crash

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Plan Crash, by Sensory Overlord
(No it's not a typo)

Chapter one

Jake awakes early on Saturday morning, fully erect and knowing this isn't going down anytime soon.
As expected, and as usual he needs to go to the bathroom to pee. He sits up in bed, erection sticking straight out of the open no-buttons fly of his light pyjama shorts. With the house heating on and a quilt, he doesn't feel the need to wear more, even though it's cold outside. He looks at his erection. It's quite frustrating, to avoid touching it. But not now. Only two or three days to go. Perhaps he should try two edging sessions in the evenings during this leadup, instead of one? More wood on the fire so to speak. For extra spectacle, since he wouldn't need to be doing this production again over the next few months.

His door is a few paces away from the bed. He stands, walks softly barefoot to it, carefully opens the door in total silence, listening to the house for a few moments. He can hear his mother off in the kitchen, making kitchen noises. Dad flew back last night; returned home very late and would be sleeping in this morning. He returns to the bed and sits down again, still listening, waiting. Sitting there silently, knowing the houshold routine. Five minutes pass, then ten, and he really does need to pee. Still no sign of his erection diminishing.

Then he hears the faint click of a door opening elsewhere in the house. Time to go. He stands, his feet making no sound on the boards. As he's walking across the room he grabs the waist band of his shorts and rotates them around a little. Then repositions his erection so it's inside the thin cloth and will stay there now the slit is off to one side. His constrained erection tents the light cloth dramatically, declaring itself long enough to peek the glans out above the waistband if it slipped into fully upright position. Perfect.

Passing through his open doorway he pads silently down the hallway. The bathroom is the second doorway down. His sister Jenny walks around the hall corner exactly as expected, coming towards him. She'll be heading to the bathroom too. She's 16, a year younger than his 17. She's looking sleepy and rumpled, wearing a well-worn frayed t-shirt that drapes over her pert teen breasts very pleasantly, cut short to leave a wide band of bare skin around her slim waist. Then an old pair of loose gym shorts, waist band elastic a little aged and tired so they are riding low on the sexy curve of her hips. The leg openings are very loose too, and not far below crotch level.

He tries to act both startled and hesitant, glancing down at his tented shorts as if only just now aware of his erection.

They stop, face to face a meter apart, adjacent to the open bathroom door. Neither with 'first there' precedence.
Jenny is staring at his shorts, or rather the tent. Now there's a small wet stain at the peak.

She shakes her head in familiar disbelief, still staring. Then calls out loudly "MOM! Jake's sticking up again!"

He winces, and turns away, as if he's about to run back to his bedroom. Got to make it believable.
But his mom answers Jenny. "Jake! You stay right where you are!" He can hear her rapid footsteps coming, approaching the kitchen end of the hall. It sounds like the slapping of slippers, which is out of character for her mornings. She turns the corner, which happens to be in the direction he's facing. Just at that moment, due to him turning suddenly and then his surprised movement when he realises what she's wearing, his erection pops out of the pyjama pants slit. It wags in the air, settling into a new position, angled up at 45 degrees, all seven inches and with his swollen glans fully uncovered.

Ah, no! This is not... not quite what he'd intended. A quick trip to the bathroom with persistent morning wood, tease his sister with a brief glimpse of his tented shorts, and his mother seeing or at least being aware of the sighting... Full exposure and his mother seeing that too, is definitely less than ideal. And what's with this rapid response thing? That never happened before.
He futilely tries to hide his erection from his mother, hands in front but remembering to be careful not to touch it. He's still on safe ground, he thinks. But why is she wearing... that?

By now his mother is standing beside him, hands on her hips, scowling at his erection.
His main processing problem now, is the very revealing nightie his mother is wearing. Totally unexpected. Normally she'd have changed into some kind of daytime housewear. His mother is 42, and has a very hot figure still. Much of it visible through the filmy material. This doesn't help Jake at all with 'getting his morning erection under control' as she's expressed that many times.

"Hands at your sides Jake." Good, she sounds quite calm. So this should be the standard lecture, which suits him fine.

His sister has come around beside him, so she too is now staring at his erection.
"He was like that yesterday too! It just didn't pop out thank God. Jake, you're disgusting!
This is the third morning in a row! Don't you think of anything else?!"

Wait, what? There was only yesterday and today. Mom heard about yesterday but not... She's fibbing about that prior time to make things worse for me! And that... If I deny it mom will believe her anyway. But three times... oh oh. He does his best to look dejected and sorrowful. "Mom, I'm sorry, it slipped out. I just... you know why this happens. I really can't stop it... I have to go to the bathroom as soon as I wake up, to pee, And it's... well... "

"Yes Jake, I understand. It's been a while hasn't it? But you're still supposed to have _some_ control. I think... yes, I definitely think this is getting too much. It's time to try convincing you by other means."

OH no! She can't be? Not now... when things were going so smoothly... "Oh pleae mom! No, I'll try to do better, please, another chance?"

His sister does a great show of looking concerned. "Mom, do you really think that's necessary?
I mean, it won't bother me, I already know Jake's an animal, but... well you know... he'll be so embarrassed!"

Huh? His sister seems to know exactly what mom has in mind, while he's just expecting 'something bad.' Plus if he didn't know her better he'd think her concern over 'whatever' was genuine. But no, his sister and he are both playing little games. Only his mother doesn't seem to realize.

"I know Jen, but that's the intent. Like the booklet says, embarrassment is the best way to set boys straight, to prevent them developing bad habits. All right Jake... Today's Saturday. You'll remain naked until we leave on Tuesday evening. Just think yourself lucky school already ended young man. Now, give me those."

She stoops down, happening to give him a flash of completely bare breasts and nipples as her low cut nightie
front flares forward. He's startled by that. It was almost as if... surely not, she couldn't have done it deliberately?
Wondering about that, he's not prepared when she grasps the sides of his pyjama bottoms waistband and slides them down.

The waistband catches on the root of his erection and hangs, pulling his erection down to horizontal. His sister, making a show of 'being helpful', sticks an index finger in the front eleatic of his bottoms and pulls it well out to the front, freeing his erection which springs upwards and slaps audibly against his stomach.

His sister giggles. "It even has sound effects!"
His mom chuckles "So it does. Thanks." as she slides them down his legs with a single rapid movement.

"Jake. Lift your feet." He does that, and his mom is standing again, holding his one piece of clothing. "Now, go do your business, then come to breakfast straight away as you are. No dawdling."

She turns and walks back down the hall. Taking his pj shorts with her, past his bedroom door. After she's out of sight his sister turns to him. She speaks softly, so their mother can't hear. "Finally! I knew you'd end up stripped sooner or later. You keep doing this 'oh I'm so accidentally erect, I can't help it at all poor me!" act every few weeks. I know it's an act because you always time things so I see it. I have no idea why. You can't think I _want_ to see this... this monstrosity, can you? Well I don't!"

He sighs. She's still acting. He can tell, since she's still gazing fixedly at 'his monstrosity', never taking her eyes off it, while not looking at all shocked. And he can see her feet fidgetting unconsciously.

Oh well. No real harm done. He just has to pretend to be terribly mortified about his nakedness for the rest of the weekend. Actually it could fit in very well... Then be careful in future to do the 'erect bathroom run' less often. Or maybe not. He'll judge how his mother is feeling about it all in a few months when she and dad return. He'd got a feeling that she didn't mind seeing his erection at all either, though that was a slightly disturbing thought. Slightly... he supposes that he doesn't mind seeing her near naked in nighties like that one either. Thinking about her flashing her breasts...

Wait, his sister complained to mom about his erection tent yesterday, and today mom was in the kitchen in her nightie? She yelled at me to not move, and then sure did turn up here fast. Interesting... Or maybe her morning routine is just a bit messed up due to preparing for her and dad's overseas trip soon?

Not saying anything more to his sister, he steps past her, giving her an ambiguous shake of his head while carefully appearing downcast and shamed about his still rigid erection.
In the bathroom he pees. Rinsing his mouth he looks at himself in the mirror. He can have a shower after breakfast. Better not delay now, since his mother has 'requested his presence' in the kitchen. Naked. Also his sister will be waiting for the bathroom.

He sighs. The best laid plans... But this new turn of events is curious.

His parents are very strongly religious, always have been. With the major political shift of recent years nearly everyone is, though he doesn't share their enthusiasm for the gospel and all the accoutrements of faith. Such as...

He still clearly remembers the day right after his 13th birthday, when his mom and dad had given him 'the talk.' It had started out awkwardly, stumbling over things he didn't know much about. He'd begun having morning erections maybe 5 months before then, and had rapidly discovered the pleasure of orgasm. Fortunately the first time had been in the bath, alone. So had the next several times. The first time he'd tried it in bed he'd had the sense to have a folded tissue ready. That stuff was sticky, and he thought that getting it on the bedsheets was probably not a good idea.

During that 'talk' he'd thought it was winding down, with not much having been explained to him, when they'd pulled out the booklet. It was something produced by the church, and all the illustrations were in _that_ churchy style. He'd seen that style so often for years in so much church literature, but this time the content of the pictures took him by surprise.

The booklet was called 'Faith and Puberty', and was basically a quite explicit sex-ed manual for the devout. Like his parents. They'd run through it with him, haltingly, mainly lecturing him about the evils of masturbation. They believed his adamant claims that he never did.

They'd explained that he shouldn't be concerned about the occasional night emission, as the body would do that naturally during sleep. "To release buildup." At his age, intervals like every few weeks could be expected, they said.

His mother instructed that when it happened he should just put his pyjamas in the wash and and take clean ones. Nothing would be said about it. Also erections sometimes just happen, and he shouldn't feel embarrassed about that. But do try to minimise it. Avoid lustful thoughts.

Eventually they ran out of awkward and embarrassing stuff to say, and wound up 'the talk.'
They left the booklet with him, urging him to study it.

Which he did. But probably not with the intent they had assumed.

At the age of 13 he wasn't exactly sure why he felt so full of doubt and questions about the church and everything that came from it. Maybe it was the childish style of the illustrations. Which even he, as a child, found foolish and overly color intense. Like someone had turned the saturation control on a TV screen way up. Or the way so many people just soaked up every word, apparently without any curiosity at all.

Later, alone in his room he'd opened the booklet again, hardly believing his memory of it could be correct. But it was! At first he'd merely skimmed the illustrations, ignoring the text. Most of them were in that style, diagrams of little interest. But there were some photos, in natural color. There were two sequences. One a naked boy, in a time lapse of several years. Pre-teen to full grown youth, just standing facing the camera. He noted the increase in size of the penis, the growth of hair. In the final photo the guy, stated to be 18, was shown with a full erection. Hmm... that was what his own penis has been doing. None of the pictures suggested that could happen at his age. Apparently it could. Then there was a closeup photo of the teen's full erection, with labels on the parts, and a size scale beside it. 7.5 inches. OK. That made him feel a bit sad. But then the boy had been of similar size to his in the earlier pics. So presumably it just grows.

He'd flipped more pages, on to the other photo series he knew was there, from when his parents had skimmed through it with him. A girl, also standing naked to the camera. With the same five age-increasing photo series. In her case there wasn't much change in the pubic area apart from the appearance of hair. But the rest! Four of the five pictures were... enthralling. He couldn't stop looking at them, and his own penis became very intensely erect. The way she developed breasts, so small at firt and then finally so full and beautifully shaped. And her body developed those delightful curves that made his heart race. Her face... he'd fallen in boyish love with her face, and her long straight blond hair and blue eyes. The neat slit between her thighs seemed so mysterious and appealing, even as it almost vanished under her thick curls as she reached 18.

Then on the next page... there were THREE closup photos of her slit. All completely hairless; 'depiliated for illustration' the text explained. One with it discretely closed, as it had been in the earlier photos. Just a pretty crevice, clear pale skin, revealing nothing. In the next the folds are greatly swollen, with a pinkish blush and parted to reveal inner structures, looking even pinker and glistening wetly. This one has labels; labia majora, labia minor, vaginal entrance, urethral opening, clitoris (erect), clitoral hood, pubis...

He studied it all very carefully, his erection becoming almost painful and pulsing with the pounding of his heart. Apparently penises like to see this. There's a caption, which unlike the captions on the male pics, he reads. It describes how the photo shows strong sexual arousal, and lists the effects. It refers to the main text for a description of ways a girl can become aroused. He'd go read that now, if not for the final photo. An even closer shot, lower down. With a shiny metal instrument made of wires, penetrating her vagina and holding the opening very widely open. It looks maybe painful. There's a bright light shining into her, and the shot is in focus all the way down, deep inside her. More labels on several features.

While looking at those pics he had lowered his pants and begun stroking his erection. Right there at that final pic of the girl's vagina stretched open was when he'd suddenly spurted. The tensing up had surprised him, he'd had little time to grab a tissue, but he'd managed it.

Afterwards he'd carefully read through the entire booklet. It was very troubling. He read it over several more times in following days and weeks, besides his daily study of the girl's photos and the 'how to arouse a girl' text. What the booklet related overall was certainly how his parents would view his own sexual development, as he grew up like that boy in the pictures. He didn't much like the sound of it. There was obviously a need to come up with a plan.

The central problem was, that their faith considered masturbation to be completely unacceptable, a major sin, and something that absolutely had to be prevented and punished. He'd also noted the fine print on one of the first pages, mentioning that the booklet production was funded and approved by some group calling itself 'DHS, Morality Division' in collaboration with the church. He'd vaguely heard of increasing connections between the church and government. So now even the government was on crusade against masturbation?

He'd been dimly aware of the dangers of being discovered, hence his care to ensure he caught every drop of his spurts in tissues, and carefully smuggle them to the bathroom and flush them with his toilet. It hadn't even occured to him to take the idea that 'masturbation is a sin' seriously. It felt so nice, and he already knew how uncomfortable and frustrating it felt when he skipped for a few days. Plenty of other things their religion claimed struck him as absurd, so it was easy to dismiss the anti-masturbation thing as absurd too.

The booklet certainly preached heavily on the sin aspect, and how boys must be prevented from stimulating themselves to ejaculation due to the harm to their soul, sin in the eyes of God, and so on. But then in the physiology of sexuality section, it quite clearly detailed the structures involved. The seminal and prostatic glands, and how they continually secrete fluids. The ejaculatory ducts, that become filled with seminal fluid and signal their fullness to neural structures related to arousal and a sense of sexual need. How the fullness lowers the threshold of various external sexual triggers that result in erection. When fullness progresses further, even causing erection without eny external stimulation at all, and little to no conscious ability to suppress erection.

The systems that result in morning erections; the fuller the seminal ducts the more intense and long lasting the erections. How orgasm works, where a combination of seminal fullness and stimuation of the erection, triggers firings of the stretch-sensitive nerves of the lower ejaculatory ducts. Those drive a muscular spasm of the prostate sheath, which squeezes the lower ejaculatory ducts and prostate gland, amplifying the nerve firings and the muscular contraction, while expelling a spurt of fluid. With the contraction and the forcing of fluid through the ultra-sensitive duct outlets sending a pulse of neural signals to the brain's sexual pleasure center.

With the muscles clenched, the lower ej duct is fully emptied, collapsed. No longer stretched, the nerves there stop firing, stop driving the muscles, which then relax. During that relaxation, more seminal fluid flows down from the upper seminal duct, refilling the lower duct. The nerves of which are highly sensitive to both pressure, and moreso to changes in duct dilation. So the reinflation triggers the nerves again, driving the next muscular contraction. And so on, repeating until fluid resupply declines enough to cause the cycling feedback loop to weaken and trail off after some relatively small number of spurts.

With the shortness of male orgasm being 'a design feature', since the main seminal reservoirs with their convoluted chambers holding the viscous fluid are hardly emptied at all by a single orgasm. Resulting in a reproductive function that can operate multiple times, with relatively short intermissions.

Then it went into the more subtle components. How the small Ampula store unactivated sperm cells, that are brought up the tiny vas deferens by continual peristaltic action. Coming from the testicles, which contrary to widespread belief, store and accumulate absolutely nothing of any volume. They just produce microscopic sperm cells, which aren't even stored there. The whole 'blue balls' myth being an absured, factually incorrect cope by men too ignorant to open any medical textbook. While the _real_ cause of the 'failure to reach expected orgasm' distress is due to an action of the small Ampulla. When nearing orgasm, these contract and eject a small volume of ready sperm and some carrier fluid, into the tight quarters of the lower ejaculatory ducts within the prostate. Where the sperm will be first in line during the first spurt. However in that area the ejaculatory ducts are extremely sensitive to dilation. That small extra volume pushed into them, results in a great intensifying sense of ejaculatory urgency. People just had to make up some 'explanation' for that frustrated 'need to cum right now' feeling, and pinned the cause on the only externally visible candidates. The testicles. Even though the testicles can be easily verified to never change in size (or color) at all, regardless of duration of abstinence.

How the 'refractory period' after orgasm, in which erection ceases, and sexual stimulation is perceived as unpleasant or ineffective, is due to the lower seminal ducts being empty. Empty, thus no neural signals from the stretch sensing nerves in their walls. These are the 'signals of desire.' When they are absent there is no desire. Once the ducts refill, that suppression effect goes away.

Next the matter of night emissions, or 'wet dreams', where seminal pressure is not released for so long that the neural signalling from the ejaculatory ducts becomes sufficient to kick start the mental process of arousal leading to ejaculation, even during sleep. It's not quite true to call it a 'safety pressure release process', since the glandular system can expand to hold considerably higher volumes and higher pressure than triggers wet dreams. But it might as well be a safety valve, considering how relatively autonomous its operation is.

Finally this section of the booklet mentioned spontaneous waking orgasm. Which can occur when for some reason the wet dream pressure relief mechanism has not operated when needed. Perhaps due to repeated interruptions of the dream states involved. Eventually seminal pressure can reach levels at which not only is erection occuring without external stimulation, but the seminal dilation sensing nerves are in such a hair-trigger state that they can fire suddenly for no reason at all. Setting off a prostate contraction. Once that cycling of contraction, relaxation, duct reinflation triggering next contraction... starts, it will run to depletion. Unless some other very disruptive external negative stimulus occurs to interrupt it.

He remembers being struck by how different and incompatible the two sections were. On the one hand, "masturbation is a SIN! Because God says so!" Then on the other, a matter of fact explanation of why the male sexual structures naturally require regular pressure relief, with failure to do so resulting in an ever intensifying sense of frustration and uncontrolable erections, wet dreams, and even spontaneous ejaculation.

To him it reads like there's basically a kind of hydraulic timebomb, a waterclock of intensifying needy discomfort. Where's the 'mortal sin' in wanting to relieve that?
The two versions must have been written by different people. Or the same people with some kind of split down the middle of their heads.

But that still left him with a serious practical problem. The booklet included an appendix of tables, listing the ranges of frequency of wet dreams for teenage boys of various ages. It detailed the increasing occurence of persistent morning erections, as time passed since the last ejaculation. (Which should have been by wet dream only.) There were statistical probability graphs. They gave references to actual large scale scientific studies. This wasn't some pulpit-thumping tract. It was factual data that people, like his parents, could rely on. Act on.

It listed these statistics complete with instructions for interpretation, specifically as an AID TO PARENTS, to enable them to determine FOR SURE, whether their teenage son was or was not not indulging in masturbation!

He read the section on what parents could do to put a stop to masturbation if they suspected it. He didn't like those suggestions at all. He'd been almost frantic. He'd tried stopping masturbation, and gave up in the second week. It didn't seem possible at all. But the statistics claimed to be based on boys who were actually monitored, "instrumented 24/7" the booklet said... how did they stand it? Even more worrying, the studies were apparently government run, and part of an ongoing and expanding 'morality research' program.

It took him months before he thought of a solution. He'd been trying going without masturbation again, and somehow excruciatingly made it to 15 days. By then his penis would be steely hard every morning, and later would pop up again at the drop of a pin. More specifically any time he even thought about trying to go for more weeks without cumming. He had no idea why _that_ made him hard. But it did.

On the 16th day, in the small hours of night he'd been woken up by his erection. Lying in bed thinking about the nightmare of 'going without for weeks' his erection responded as usual to that idea, growing so stiff and throbbing it was almost painful. Then he had an epiphany. If he wanked now, all he had to do was _not_ use a tissue to spurt into. Just let it spray everywhere. His PJ, the sheets... it would be a mess. But then in the morning, who could tell it wasn't a wet dream if he said it was? Surely no one would imagine he'd made such a mess and slept in it deliberately? The idea seemed suddenly very appealing, and he'd done it. At the last moment rolled onto his usual sleeping position and let it rip, being careful to avoid getting any on his hands. Lying in the sticky mess afterwards hadn't seemed so great but his orgasm had been '16 days of pressure' glorious, and in the blissfull afterglow he quickly fell asleep anyway.

In the morning he'd put the sheet and pyjamas in the laundry, and got out clean ones. There was no reaction at all from his mother that day, although the washing had been done, dried and folded. His sister had given him a strange knowing smirk the next evening, that's all. His mother must have told her? He could live with that. Overall the 'pretense' had been a great success.

He could see one problem though. The booklet insisted that during the final days of buildup to a wet dream, teenage boys would be so frequently erect that it would be 'generally noticed by the household.' No one had seen him having erections recently. Well, ever actually. Could he arrange that before his faked 'emissions'? Yes... yes he probably could!

And so he planned his immaculate deception. He would present a profile of a boy who was piously abstaining, and so experiencing all the effects of abstinence. He was going to have to have regular 'wet dreams', and the 'persistent morning erections' leading up to them. All at about the 'right rate' according to the booklet's tables.

Back then the plan had seemed workable but awkward. At believable intervals, a few days skipping masturbation till he got the 'persistent' morning erections. Making sure those were noticed... heh, he'd initially imagined that part could be difficult. How embarrassing! But it had turned out in practice to be great fun. His sister, his mother... He enjoyed working out ways to give them glimpses. Making sure they saw the signs, maybe a few times in succession now and then. He'd grown skilled at acting awkward, embarrassed and apologetic.

Laying it on thick, while enjoying flashing them. His sister always pretended outrage, but he gradually sensed that wasn't entirely true. As for his mother, she was generally careful to avoid anger and put-downs. She would simply reprimand him mildly, and urge him to attempt to develop more self control. A few times she'd threatened to take sterner action if he kept appearing with erections 'too often', and reminded him that the booklet advised imposing nude time in the home if such sexual displays became too frequent. But she had never done it. He'd assumed she never would.

By his own secret schedule, his next 'wet dream' should be in two or three days. About five weeks since the last one. He'd decided to surf the upper ranges of the interval tables in the booklet, since it still worked and the whole erections and wet dream sequence was a little tedious. Disruptive to his daily masturbation routine.

Now he'd been avoiding wanking for the last four days, and by today was getting pretty horny. 'Persistent morning erections', check. He'd intended on maybe one more 'minor show' of his erection tomorrow or the days after. Something like an outline visible in pants at breakfast, or whatever. With both his mother and sister seeing it, but the event being too mild for either of them to comment.

Then the wet dream. Back then at age 13 the idea had seemed icky. Bringing himself off in bed and letting it spurt out on his pyjamas and sheets, then trying to sleep in the sticky mess so it looked propperly like something that happened sometime in the night. But he'd grown used to it. A necessary sacrifice. Eventually, he'd come to really enjoy this too. For one thing, it was the culmination of up to a week without orgasm. It always felt extra intense.

After a couple of years of this, when he was 15, late one evening during that month's no-wank leadup he'd happened to absentmindedly begin stroking himself. He was very near cumming when he'd remembered this wasn't a normal evening, and made himself stop. That was difficult! Stopping like that, close to cumming... he realised he'd never actually done that before. And the result was... intense. Frustrating yes, but also very interesting. Later that night he happened to wake in the early hours, around the time he'd usually stage the fake wet dreams. He was erect, but he'd scheduled the wet dream for several days away yet. He should go back to sleep. But that feeling he'd had earlier... His erection still felt... He tried it again, stroking himself more carefully this time, judging his closeness balanced against whether he thought he'd be able to stop.

He discovered it was possible to get really, really close by slowing right down the closer he came. With the resulting experience during the approach and once he finally stopped... sensational. He decided he liked that. This became a regular part of his lead up to and final 'wet dream' routine. Later still he found out this had a name, edging. Dragging it out by edging himself a few times before the final release. Late at night, under the covers and lights out, everything dead quiet so he could hear if anyone was walking in the hallway, there was no need to hurry. He didn't even need to muck around with tissues. It had become his absolute favorite wanking routine.

Then in the morning he'd take the damp sheets and pyjamas to the laundry and put them in the machine. Not the dirty clothes basket, his mother had long ago politely asked him to not to put them there. She had been extremely careful to avoid any show of disapproval.

He'd acted embarrassed. It was a routine pretense, and safest. In reality he was elated, seeing her so pleased to be assured that her boy was demonstrably NOT masturbating. It was working!

Actually, most days he masturbated at least once a day. Sometimes more. Nobody ever barged into his room, and he could easily hear footsteps in the hallway. Besides, his bedroom door has an interior lock, and he always locks it when he's in there. It's a good habit to maintain. Especially given that another of his routines is to masturbate while looking at porn on his desk computer.

There's an impatient knocking on the bathroom door. His sister calls "Hey, are you done yet? Hurry up I need the bathroom too!"

He runs the tap at the sink, splashing his face and grinning to himself. Of course she would be waiting for him to leave. He's almost surprised she didn't try opening the door already, just in case he'd forgotten to latch it. All right... His erection had drooped after peeing. He'd stood at the mirror for only a minute, reminiscing, and it had sprung up to full strength again. Any time he thought about going for weeks without cumming, it always does that. Plus, he knew he'd be facing his sister and mother again in a moment. Four days full, and for the first time ever, completely naked. That does it too.

He towels his face and combs his hair, puts on a carefully glum face, then opens the door. Jen is standing right there, blocking his exit. She doesn't even glance up at his face, just stands there motionless, staring at his erection. He gives an exaggerated sigh. "Are you going to just stand there? Let me past."

She seems startled to realise she was in the way. Steps aside without saying anything, which surprises him. She must really be distracted by something! He nearly breaks into a grin again, but manages to suppress it.

Now he's walking towards the kitchen stark naked, erection bobbing with his steps. He's wondering if his mother will have found time to put on a housecoat or something. If she hasn't, then he's going to mark that 'accidental' boobs flash as deliberate. A curious development... To be sitting at breakfast, naked and erect, while his mother remains in a very revealing nightie. She'll be dressed before dad gets up, that's for sure. But till then, what's her intent? It must have something to do with her belief that he's gone about five weeks without cumming. She'd said 'I understand. It's been a while hasn't it?' and sounded ... sympathetic? Was he imagining it, that she'd seemed a bit excited? Breathless? She'd almost run from the kitchen to see what Jenny had called out about. Maybe that explained her raised breathing? Or the other way round?

Now she's making him go naked for several days. Another new thing. She'll see much more of his erection, since his planned schedule is to wait another few days till 'having a wet dream', and he's plenty horny after his actual four days without already. Is that what she wants? Seeing more of his erection? Wearing the nearly see-through nightie, and making him go naked? Is he over-thinking this? If not...

Well, it makes no difference. He'll have to be naked until Tuesday evening. His sister will be sure to make things as difficult as possible for him. Meanwhile he still has to complete the 'few days of increasingly persistent erections' so the 'wet dream' is convincing. He's horny as shit. What else can go wrong today?

At least he'll have a break from this pretense for a few months, while his parents are away on their overseas trip. They're flying overseas on Tuesday evening, so he's planned to have his 'wet dream' on Sunday or Monday night. Timing he'd carefully determined so they would feel reassured when leaving. Maybe after they get back he should adjust the intervals down a bit, pull away from somewhat improbably long intervals for a 17 year old boy. By the tables in the booklet, he's a bit of a statistical outlier. Maybe that's what his mother is thinking? Better not take any risks. It's been over four years since that booklet was published. He's been following the news lately. He'd thought the methods mentioned in the booklet for 'controlling masturbation' were scary back then, but these days the sorts of things he knows are possible are quite terrifying. And _why_ does the thought of potential enforced lengthy abstinence make his cock suddenly surge to maximum throbbing rigidity? Couldn't it just go down, this once?

Entering the kitchen, it's just like any other morning. His mom is busy at the bench preparing some food. A delicious smell of frying bacon, frypan now in the sink to wash, and two plates of bacon, eggs and hash browns are set on the table. One for him, the other for his sister. Normalcy, except... he's naked and hugely erect, his mom is still wearing nothing but that nightie and slippers, and today the two plates are sitting adjacent on the table, instead of the usual opposite sides of the table. The chairs have been moved to match the plates. That's never happened before. Effectively his mother is saying 'sit next to your sister today.'

This is another thing that's really, definitely gone wrong today. Also both chairs face across the table to the counter top area when his mom is being busy, facing the plates. It's a narrow table, no table cloth, so while he's seated his mom will be able to watch his erection. Teriffic.

He walks over and sits down, neutral, like he hasn't even noticed the seating change. Starts eating, rarely looking up at his mother. He's coming to the conclusion that she is doing busywork. Finding things to do to keep herself there, right in the middle of his view. He notices her nipples seem to be quite prominent through the thin material.

He's barely begun eating when his sister almost runs in and sits down eagerly. She's barefoot, and he hadn't heard her coming. Like she'd tiptoed down the hall then broke into a near run right on entering the room. He adds another point to today's list of 'things gone weird.' His sister didn't dress after using the bathroom, she _undressed_. She starts eating, now not in any hurry at all.

At a quick glance, she looks naked. But she's wearing panties and bra, only they are matching skin colour gauze things, mostly quite transparent. The bra cups have no extra material at her nipples, so those are clearly visible through the fine mesh. The most visible parts of the bra are the straps and a few solid adjustment clips. The cups support but barely alter the pert cone shapes of her breasts. Her panties match the bra in style and minimalism. Barely there, clearly showing the dark patch of her pubic hair. There's a more solid panel in the crotch, but not much of it.

Mom seems startled on seeing Jen's atire, and opens her mouth to speak. Then closes it. She slices some more vegetables, apparently thinking. Then mildly asks "Jen dear, did you forget something?"

"No mom. It's just... I'm going out with Alice and June later, and I simply _can't_ decide what to wear. Didn't want to let breakfast go cold. They're coming over soon, and I want to see what they're wearing. I figured since dad won't be up till much later, and Jake here is going to be naked all weekend, and you're... You don't mind?"

Mom is still cutting vegetables. She takes a while to answer. "I suppose it doesn't matter. Just as long as you're decent before dad gets up. Jake... well, he's supposed to be learning to control himself. I guess I was in a hurry this morning too. Umm... did you know that earlier this year, the government started a program for families with problem teenage boys, to help the boys develop propper civilized behaviour?"

"No, what is it? Does 'civilized behaviour' mean not getting disgusting monstrosity boners all the time, like Jake here STILL has? Uurgh, LOOK at it! So gross."

"Now dear, don't exaggerate. Jake has quite a handsome penis. His problem is that it shouldn't be erect so much. Even when it has been a while since his last release. He really does need to learn better control. And that's what that program is about. There are some ah... aids for developing self control, but also there's a system for testing teen boys' self control as it develops. Mainly involving girls of the household being naked as a visual stimulant. With the boy naked all the time too of course. The full program involves registration, but the government changed some laws too, as part of it. So now... nudity in the home is legal. Even casually, but on parental authority of course. Not just for boys like it has been for years, but girls too."

"Handsome? HANDSOME?! You call that thing handsome? To who? Not to me, I think it's obscene!"

I've been trying to just eat breakfast quietly. I knew having Jen sit next to me would blow up. Now she's almost shouting, and as she says "obscene!" she reaches under the table and grabs the head of my erection between thumb and forefinger, and shoves it away from herself, hard over against my thigh, while squeezing as hard as she can. Then she lets go and it pops back up again, waggling for a moment.

That's just too much. I complain. "Mom! She... make her leave me alone... Please? She shouldn't touch it. And she's being rude."

Mom spoke almost at the same time. "Jenny! That's enough! You're NOT to touch Jake's erection. Not unless I tell you to anyway. It's very sensitive at the moment, and we don't want... Well, just don't touch it, OK? This kind of outburst is not acceptable, and I think I need to remind you how to behave responsibly too. First, apologise to Jake for being rude about his erection, and being rough with it. He didn't deserve that!"

I'm thinking wait, what? Mom is taking my side for once? What on earth is going on this morning?
Mom glares at Jen, making it clear she is not kidding around. Jen is sort of deflating. I was never convinced by her acts of loathing my erections and I thought this one had been an act too. Now her almost instant switch from riled up to repentant makes me sure I'm right about that. She turns back to me, from mom, hesitating. She's still looking at my erection not my face. Then sounding quite contrite says "I'm sorry Jake. I shouldn't have done that. And... and it's not gross and obscene. I was just saying that, because... uh. I... well I didn't mean it. It looks... OK I guess. Sorry."

Mom nods. "That's better Jen. Though in future could you please try to talk to Jake's face, not his penis. I'll let that pass this time. One more thing... stand up for a moment please."

Jen pushes back her chair and stands, looking questioningly at mom.

"Now take that underwear right off. Panties and bra. Give them to me. You can get dressed after your friends arrive. I think you were entirely too pleased to see Jake stripped, and need to understand the same can happen to you if you misbehave. Then sit down and finish your breakfast. Without the theatrics."

Jen looks at mom, shocked. I'm looking at my plate, shocked in a different way. What _is_ going on today? My mom is strippnig my 16 year old, smoking hot sister too? Even if only for a short while. Jen is going to be made to sit next to me, finishing her berakfast, while totally bare? Oh wow... I decide to more or less stop making any progress with eating my food. Do NOT want to finish before Jen finishes hers. I glance at mom... no, I wasn't halucinating what I heard. Mom is looking at Jen with a 'no argument' stare. Interestingly she hasn't moved from where she's been all along, over at the counter top. No motion to come over to Jen to collect the underwear.

Jen hesitates, waiting for some last minute reprieve. There isn't any. With a resigned sigh she reaches behind herself and unclips the bra. My eyes are just a few inches from her fingertips. Ah, so that's how it's done. She shrugs out of it, with a delightful jiggle of her now free breasts. Still holding the bra in one hand she takes her panty sides in her hands and slides them down, bending over as she does it. She seems to have forgotten that I'm behind her, just a little off to one side. So I get a perfect view of her slit from behind as she lifts each foot out of the panties. I must have made a small gasp, since she stands up straight with a sudden jerk, looking behind herself at me while her face turns an interesting pink shade. Just realised what she did...

Now she's standing there with the two tiny whisps of material in one hand. Mom hasn't moved. Jen sighs, and walks over to mom, placing the items on the countertop next to mom, amid the peeled and sliced vegatables. She hesitates again before turning back to me. Trying to think of a way to get back to her breakfast without facing me, naked. She gives up and just walks back. It's a very nice view. Hard to imagine that my erection could have been any harder, but it finds a way. Jen is a very beautiful girl.

As I continue eating as slowly as I can make it believable, I experiment. It turns out mom has no objection to me staring straight at Jen beside me as I chew. Jen has realised there'd be no point in complaining. I slide my chair back a bit, bringing my erection into clear view for her. Fair's fair. So we finish our breakfasts in silence, each well entertained.

We'd expected to be allowed to leave when finished. But mom has been working on all those sliced veggies, arranging them in a big baking tray, adding spices and sauce, then setting it in the oven. Plus adding a big pot of stew on the stove. When we finish our meals she has us come over to the sink, where by now there's a pile of things needing to be washed. I get the job of washing, Jen does the drying and stacking in the dishrack. Neither of us complains, since the views are still most entertaining.

We're just finishing up, when the doorbell rings.

Mom has finished too, and was inspecting a few food stains on the front of her nightie with a rueful expression. Obviously wishing she'd added an apron, but by now I could guess that wouldn't have suited her plan for this morning. She glances at us. "Ok you two, I want you to go and answer to door together. That will be Jen's friends I expect. Have a nice morning out Jen, and keep an eye on Jake till you leave. Jake, don't forget, nude means no covering. I'll be in the shower. Try to be quiet, and not wake dad up.

Just before she left the kitchen with Jen's underwear in hand, mom pulled her nightie up and off herself, walking out completely naked. Jen and I gaped after her, then looked back at each other. Also naked. The doorbell sounded again.

I was wondering what the hell had happened to the world. Jen looked like she was wondering the same thing. We started walking to the front door, with Jen only glancing at my very persistent erection a couple of times. I guess she was more occupied with being about to greet her friends, in the nude. For my part it was killing me, knowing I was about to be a nude and erect 17 yo boy among three beautiful 16 yo girls, one of whom I had a secret crush on. How was I going to escape? Mom told Jen to 'keep an eye on me'! So did that mean I had to stay with the girls? Without making Alice think I am an idiot. More than she probably already does.

===== End Ch 1 =====
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: Plan Crash

Post by TeenFan »

That is a huge first chapter.
I will have to come back a second time to finish reading all of part one, but I'm thanking and commenting on it now.
Half way through, I find it funny that his mom, or anybody for that matter, would think a boy becomes less likely to be aroused and less likely
to want to masturbate when subjected to naked punishments. Good for us they are wrong in that assumption. In a way Jake comes across
as developing a tendency toward exhibitionism. Both his sister and mom seem to be happy to participate in punishing any offending erection,
not really bothered by it at all.

Really nice start to this story.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Really fantastic first chapter, so detailed.

Love the fact the story starts with Jake being quite the exhibitionist and planning to get caught with his erection and also not really minding being stripped by his Mom, but the story ends with him naked and panicking about having to answer the door. He's bitten off more than he can chew!

His sister forced to be naked too makes this story a little different to the rest, very intriguing. Can't wait for more.
SensoryOverlord

Teenfan: "I find it funny that his mom, or anybody for that matter, would think a boy becomes less likely to be aroused and less likely
to want to masturbate when subjected to naked punishments."

Everybody has plans they're not admitting. Not many plans work out as intended.

Who said his mom wants him to be less aroused? What's important to her, given her religious views?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Just finished the chapter.
Nicely unpredictable developments. Naked with three hot teenage girls in the house.
Poor Jake might not only have a persistent erection all day, but he might be the first boy in history to spontaneously combust while having a
hands free "spontaneous waking orgasm". Maybe he'll have enough spray in the tank to put out the fire.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

This is an amazing first chapter and you already have me wanting more SO.

I can only imagine, knowing your stories, that something will go wrong before his plan to explode.

Perhaps this boy will be made to go outside the confines of the house nude and erected? How far can they push his arousal?
SensoryOverlord

Thanks!

"something will go wrong" Oh very definitely and very wrong. Hint: Did you notice the 'early days of the DHM' mentions?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I did infact notice, he won't know what is being prepped behind the scenes yet! Well, he won't see it coming that's for sure!
Cyberweasel89

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

This is really interesting. Love the detail, though I think some more description would help match that detail. Most online erotica, especially in the ENF/ENM sphere, lacks detail and description. You've got thd detail, which is great, but more description would be incredible. Especially when describing what the characters look like is so essential to nudity-focused kinks that it's shocking so few online erotica has it.

I'm looking forward to what developments you have planned for Alice.
SensoryOverlord

"more description would be incredible. Especially when describing what the characters look like is so essential to nudity-focused kinks that it's shocking so few online erotica has it."

Ah yes, you are right! Usually my stories have quite a bit of visualization of characters, clothing, etc. But this one doesn't. I'm about 30% done with chapter two, and will attempt to 'restore normal programming' in that.

I think the reason was that I wrote this while quite depressed over some recent/ongoing events. (A romance failure, with the usual excessive stupid complexity that seems to plague my life.)