My brother keeps humiliating me

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

My brother keeps humiliating me

Post by TheMilkman »

"Ricky, come and rub lotion on my back." Those were the magic words I've always wanted to hear. At 44 Gloria was still as the adults say "pulling it off". Her body was stunning and

And then there's me. 14, small for my age as some would say. But I won't let that get me down. I picked a good day to enjoy the pool water. Gloria decided to get some rays on her back. I couldn't stop myself from watching her especially when she undid the back of her bikini. She was basically topless laying on her front. When she spoke those magic words I pulled myself from the water. I was just hired for the best job imaginable. I stopped as I stood in front of her face. My eyes scanned over her bare back until I froze. Hands grabbed the bottom of my trunks.

Let's pause. Who's hands are that on my shorts. Well that's my brother, Steve. He's always looking for ways to humiliate me. At 17 he's a bit of a monster.

Let's play. His hands yanked my trunks down to the ground. I yipped very surprised as I almost walked backwards tripping over my swim trunks. The noise I made seemed to startle Gloria as she pulled her head up opening her eyes.

Now for context it was cold outside and I was just in the pool. But did any of that matter, no. Gloria couldn't help herself with the expression that formed on her face. It was like she had just eaten sour candy and saw the funniest thing ever. Her lips quivered before letting out a hardy shriek that morphed into a guffaw. With a gasp I quickly pulled up my shorts.

"Oh sorry Ricky, it was only a little funny," Gloria said, laughing at her own words. Steve was beside himself slapping his knee. With a frown on my face I took the humiliation and reached for the lotion bottle. My hand wasn't fast enough as Steve swiped the bottle.

"You know Gloria I've got bigger hands," Steve said, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mmm big, I mean sure then." Her words made me die inside. I was this close. Steve lathered his hands before pretending to massage her butt. I couldn't watch and just scampered inside as he began rubbing her back. I walked to the window to see how much I was missing out. Steve had his hands all over her and they seemed to be laughing and talking. This was so unfair. I was this close. I couldn't keep watching I just laid on bed resting my eyes until my phone rang. I pulled up my phone seeing a message from Steve. It was a photo. It was of Gloria's butt. Her bikini bottoms were pulled down exposing her naked butt. I quickly ran to the window only to see her sitting up in the chair with her bikini on completely and my brother gone. As I left my room Steve was right there smiling at me.

"You want a sniff?" He asked, shoving his hand in my face. I slapped it away and went on with my day.

A couple days had passed and I did not forget the betrayal. More of moms friends were coming over to swim so I was gonna make myself look good. I slicked my hair back with gel, did a couple last minute push ups, and shaved what hairs I had on my face. I was looking good. I slapped on my trunks and headed for the water. My brother was already in the pool.

"What's up dork?" He asked, as he floated on his back.

"No today, I'm not gonna let you ruin my day," I said, as climbed into the water.

"Like you need me to do that." I scoffed at his words.

"Whatever, I'm ignoring you, I'm looking my best today, and I'm gonna be the center of attention when all of moms friends arrive." I turned away from him grabbing the edge of the pool. As I pulled myself up the side of the pool I felt hands grab my sides.

"Ok Mr. Center of attention," he said, as he pulled my trunks down. I looked back as he pulled my trunks completely off. "Wow you are looking good today." Oh no. I lunged twords him as he pulled back. He swam past me and out of the pool. As I grabbed the edge of the pool Steve bent down in my face. Before he could speak noise caught out attention. Our eyes shifted as women poured into the house. "Have fun in the pool little brother," Steve said, before he started to walk away. He dropped my trunks on the patio table. I attempted to climb out again only to fall back into the water as the girls leaked into the back yard. Oh no.
TheMilkman

Re: My brother keeps humiliating me

Post by TheMilkman »

Part 2

My worst nightmare had come true. All my mom's gorgeous friends were here, in the backyard, and I was naked. I just had to remain calm.

"Ricky! Come give me a hug!" Yelled Vanessa.

"No fair I called first dibs," Rebecca complained pushing her.

"Oh you girls," Gloria said, laughing at them.

Vanessa was tall and skinny with short black hair, and Rebecca was short but curvy in all the right places with long dark hair. All the girls had skimpy bathing suits on.

"No I'm fine!" The girls seem to brush off my comment. Thank the Lord I was safe for now. Or was I. Because my eyes narrowed on the enemy. Steven was chatting up another of the girls. Beverly had one of those thick Milf bodies with long blonde hair. I was always afraid of her because she was the physical type. Her eyes darted to me as Steve began whispering something in her ear. Oh that jerk what's he doing now.

"Oh is that right?" Beverly shouted as she turned to me. Everyone watched as she walked over to me. I cowered under the edge of the pool. "Steven said you think you can take me in wrestling," she said, cracking her knuckles. I pull my hands up pleading and begging.

"No, I didn't say that I can't take you." She just smirked at me before turning away. With a sigh of relief I lowered my hands only for her turn back as she got in my face.

"Only one way to find out," she said, as her hands crept up like she was about to snatch me up.

*Gulp*
Last edited by TheMilkman on Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Trying to decide what happens next.

Ideas:

Beverly jumps in wrestling up Ricky.

Ricky jumps out trying to make a run for it.

Other idea write in the comments.

Idk how to make a poll sorry.