Justin and Ethan’s Exam

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Young Patient

Justin and Ethan’s Exam

Post by Young Patient »

Chapter 1

Justin and Ethan had an interesting relationship growing up. The two brothers always had a competitive relationship but in the end, they loved each other and would protect the other if it came to it. However, they would take almost any opportunity to make fun of or embarrass the other should one arise, and this seemed to be the case on one hot summer day. Justin had just turned 18 a few weeks ago and the appointment for a yearly checkup at his pediatrician had arrived. He was expecting to just drive himself to the doctor‘s office like he did the year before, but he was informed by his mom that they had made a mistake in scheduling Ethan’s baseball glove fitting appointment, and it happened to fall right after the exam.

Suddenly, Justin knew he was in for a world of humiliation from his brother. They both went to the same pediatrician. They both knew what happened there. They had exams together until Ethan was 15, but an incident at that exam led to Ethan begging his parents to let him see the doctor alone, which they finally allowed. It was probably the most humiliating day of Ethan’s life, and Justin never let him forget it. Now at 19 years old, Ethan would finally get his revenge.

As soon as they had gotten into the car, the berating started for Justin. “So are you excited for the doctor to touch your pee pee?” Ethan said in a childish voice. “Fuck off Ethan. We both know who‘s had it worse with her.” Justin was, of course, referring to the famous incident at Ethan’s 15 year old appointment. Justin continued, imitating their pediatrician “Ok Ethan, I’m just going to have a quick look at your bottom. Can you get on the table on all fours for me? Oh, don’t worry about that! Many little boys get erections during this part. In fact, you have a very nice size for your age!“ Ethan had enough at this point, pulling the car over and grabbing his brother by his shirt collar. “You shut the fuck up!” Justin continued in the high pitch voice imitating the doctor “Oh! That’s ok honey! Accidents are common during this part off the exam. And now I know that your reproductive system is working properly! Let’s get you cleaned up!” Ethan slapped Justin across the face, then yelled “Now it’s my turn! I’m going into that exam room with you and watching your exam, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”

Ethan regretted the threat almost instantly. He knew that he probably wouldn’t be able to get into the exam room for Justin’s exam, but after all the teasing, he couldn’t control himself. Now he had to find a way to convince the nurses that he needed to watch his brother’s physical within minutes since they were getting close to the office.

“Your not going in with me moron. They’d never let you.” Justin said with a smug look on his face. “Oh yeah, I’ll tell them that mom wanted me in there to take note of what the doctor says. Then they’ll have to let me stay!” Ethan countered. “That'll never work, but I wish you luck asshole”. They stayed silent for the rest of the ride, both of their minds racing from the threats they just made to each other. When they arrived at the doctors office, they parked and quickly headed inside. The pediatrics lobby was filled with parents and children ranging from babies to teens, but Ethan and Justin were surely the only ones over 18 there. Well, the only ones that were going to be naked on a table in the next few minutes anyways.

They both walked up to the check in desk. “Name and date of birth please” said the nurse. ”Justin McKinnon, July 5, 2004.” “Ah yes, I see your appointment with Dr. Kelley for 3:15.“ The nurse then turned to Ethan. “And you?” she said. “Oh no, I’m not getting an exam today.“ Ethan replied. “Ah! You two may take a seat then. A nurse will call you in shortly Justin”. The boys found two unoccupied chairs that were much too small for them, but took a seat anyways.

Most pediatric waiting rooms usually have some elements of childish decoration, but none can compare to what the staff made here. Floor to ceiling murals of cartoon animals and landscapes. A wall covered in coloring pages that their patients had made over the years, most of them with the messy crayon going way over the lines. Multiple fish tanks and so many toys that they seemed to cover the entire floor.

Ethan’s mind raced in the tiny seat. Was he really about to do this? When mom found out, and she would, he would surely be in trouble. Lying to the doctors that his mother wanted him to take notes on Justin’s exam? That'll never work! “Fuck it” he though. I’ve lived with this embarrassment for long enough. I’m going to do it.

Just then, a door opened in the waiting room and a nurse called out “Justin McKinnon!”. Ethan looked over at his brother who slowly rose from his seat and started the walk of shame over to the nurse. Everyone in the room knew what was about to happen to him, and the children playing on the floor that made him take the long way around the waiting room to get to his destination just reinforced the fact that he was at a doctor for kids. Ethan jumped up from his seat, beating Justin to the nurse. “Our mother wanted me to go in with Justin to his exam and take notes for her since she couldn’t be here today.” Justin was mortified that Ethan actually asked, and the two started arguing over each other, a common occurrence in their house. Being ignored by the two brothers, the nurse tried to break up the argument. When she finally got both of them to quiet down, she said the few words that would change everything that day. “We looked in our database and it seems that you‘re also due for a physical Ethan.“ His jaw dropped and a smile came across Justin’s face. “We don’t have any additional exam rooms unfortunately so your going to have your exams together.“ “Wha- No! You can’t do that. Please! come on!!” Ethan stammered. Justin knew the deal wasn’t great for him either, but he kept his mouth shut, trying to gain some good will from the nurse. “I’ve already called your mother and she said it was ok with her. Please follow me back to the exam room”. The boys quickly made eye contact. They both knew this was going to be a wild ride.
Last edited by Young Patient on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Young Patient

Re: Justin and Ethan’s Exam

Post by Young Patient »

Chapter 2

The boys followed the nurse out of the waiting room and into the hallways with all the exam rooms. “Oh! In all that commotion I forgot to tell you my name!“ The nurse said in a cheerful voice, obviously used to working with younger children. “I’m nurse Julia!” She was very young, almost fresh out of school. She loved working with children and she knew from the beginning that these two would be trouble. Luckily, or unluckily, for Ethan, he found her really cute. “At least I got a hot nurse“ he thought to himself. But little did he know, that thought would come back to haunt him.

“Exam room 4, right here” she said, and the boys followed her in. She shut the door behind her. The room’s decor was ridiculous. It was their safari themed room so there were cartoon lions, hippos, and zebras in a cartoon safari landscape. The exam table was against one wall, there were two chairs on the adjacent wall facing the table with the baby scale on a counter behind them. On the wall opposite the table was a desk with a computer for the doctor, and the final wall had the scale and another chair. Hanging above the exam table was a baby mobile with little safari animals ok it.

“Ok boys“ Julia said, “take everything off except your underwear. I’ll be back in a few minutes to take your vitals.” The nurse turned to leave and Ethan suddenly got very pale. “Um, J-Julia…” The nurse quickly spun around. “That’s Nurse Julia to you young man!“ She said, fully knowing she was only a few years older than Ethan. “I-I’m not wearing any.” Ethan stammered. “Any underwear?” Julia said. Ethan nodded. “Oh, that’s quite alright! You can take off everything now then!” Julia exclaimed. “You mean get naked??” Ethan blurted out. “Yep! I’ll see you boys in a few!” She quickly turned and left, shutting the door behind her and leaving the two boys alone in silence.

In a matter of minutes, the tables had turned and they both knew it. “What was that you were saying about taking notes?” Justin started, knowing that it was his turn to get at Ethan. “I’ll take some notes on how small your dick is in just a few seconds.” Ethan was ready to start a fist fight with his brother, but he knew that the nurse was not going to like that. Justin started to undress, going rather quickly so he would be done before Julia came back. He knew if he wasn’t ready by the time she arrived, she wouldn’t be happy. In the time Justin took off his shoes, socks, shirt, and pants, Ethan had only removed his shoes and socks. Now, Justin stood there in only his underwear and Ethan had on his shirt and pants; and for a brief moment, Ethan felt superior to his less dressed brother, but he knew it wouldn’t last.

Ethan removed his shirt and then moved his hands to the waistband of his pants. He undid the drawstring and moved his hands the sides of his waistband, but he just couldn’t bring himself to take them down. That brief moment of hesitation was all that Justin needed though. He went up behind Ethan and pulled down his pants, leaving the boy completely naked except for his pants now pooled around his ankles. In a moment of rage, Ethan spun around and tried to punch Justin, but he instead tripped on his pants and fell flat on the floor. Justin howled with laughter and got up on the exam table, knowing that Julia would be back soon. Ethan slowly got up, taking his pants completely off, and covering his genitals with his hands.

Ethan really didn’t have much to be ashamed of down there. He had a good sized 6.5” penis when hard, and once Julia returned, that size would almost certainly be realized. Then, before Ethan could really prepare himself he heard the door open and Julia walked in. She was a little bit surprised that the boys had actually followed her instructions, but of course, she didn’t know what went on in that room for Ethan to get to the state of undress that he was currently in. ”Ok boys! I’m going to take your heights and weights first. Since you’re already up, I’ll start with you Ethan. Please step onto the scale for me!” Being on the opposite side of the room from the scale, Ethan had to waddle over while still keeping his slightly hardened penis out of view.

Once Ethan made it over there, Julia said the only words that he didn't want to hear. “Hands at your sides for me honey. I’m not going to ask again.” Being a submissive person, these were normally words that Ethan might have wanted to hear. Even if Justin wasn’t in the room, Ethan could‘ve found some pleasure in this, but with his brother there watching, there was nothing but embarrassment for Ethan. His brief hesitancy was too long for Julia, so she grabbed his hands and jerked them away from his penis and to his sides. Ethan’s face turned red and his penis hardened to what was probable the biggest erection he’d ever had. “That’s quite alright honey. It happens to many of our patients here. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!“ These words echoed the words of his pediatrician when he ejaculated during his exam at 15, and Justin knew that they would be picking up right where they left off that year.

Julia slid the bars on the scale bringing it into balance, and wrote down the number. “Now please stand right under here I can get your height”. Ethan stood under the measuring device and stood straight up, making his penis even more pronounced. Julia adjusted the device to his height, and then took the number down. “Ok Ethan, you may switch with your brother now.“ Justin got down off the table as Ethan got up, and before he could even think about covering up his erect penis, Julia shot him a look that he could only understand to be that if he covered up, he was a dead man.

The same process was repeated for Justin, minus the throbbing erection of course, and then Julia instructed Justin to get back up on the table next to his brother. She then proceeded to take some more vitals, which was nothing too interesting. Before long, Julia was finished and she told the boys to wait on the table snd that the doctor would be in soon. She opened the door to leave and just as she did, a small girl and her mother just happened to be passing by. Seeing Ethan sitting naked on the table with his erection, the mother quickly covered her daughter’s eyes before she could see, and the mother shot Ethan a dirty look as the door closed the rest of the way. Ethan had gone from on top of the world to the worst day of his life in minutes!

The two boys waited in silence for maybe 5 minutes, and then Justin leaned over and whispered “looks like someone has a girlfriend“ in a teasey voice. “I’m going to kill you!“ Ethan screamed as he wrapped his hands around his brother’s neck, but didn’t go so far as to actually squeeze. “I’ll tell mom what you did and then you’ll be in real trouble” Justin blurted out. Ethan released his brother, knowing that choking would not be looked favorably by their mother. ”Just you wait” Ethan said. “You’ll get what you deserve.“ Then, they heard the door open and in walked their pediatrician, Dr. Kelley.
Last edited by Young Patient on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Young Patient

Post by Young Patient »

Chapter 3

Hey boys! How are we doing today?” Dr. Kelley exclaimed. The boys’ pediatrician, was in her 30s, and like Nurse Julia, she was very pretty. If there had been any chance of Ethan’s erection subsiding, it was now gone. “I hope you boys don’t mind, but I have a premed student shadowing me today. I wanted to check with you first but if it’s ok with you, I’m going to bring her in to see the exam.“ Ethan opened his mouth to protest but before any sound could come out, the doctor excitedly said “wonderful! She’s going to be so excited to see the exam!“ Ethan knew it was too late to protest then and he was going to have to live with it. “I’ll go run and grab her. Don’t go anywhere!“ the doctor said, and she quickly left the room.

The brothers looked at each other and for the first time, they had a mutual hatred for the events of the day. The doctor came back 30 seconds later being trailed by Stephanie, a beautiful college sophomore, who was the same age as Ethan! Her eyes widened when she saw his massive erection and Ethan immediately went to cover it but the doctor shouted “Ethan! You know better than to do that! This is a professional medical setting and nudity is just a reality here! Nothing to be embarrassed by!” Ethan slowly moved his hands back to his sides and looked down, overcome by his embarrassment.

”Ok boys” the doctor said, “let’s start off with the head”. Dr. Kelley examined the boys’ heads, ENT, necks, stomachs, and did a stethoscope exam. Stephanie closely followed the doctor, making sure to take note of everything that happened. It was then time for the most dreaded parts, the genital and anal exams. When Justin heard those two words, his penis started to harden as well, and he joined his brother in the erection club. “I’m going to have you go first Ethan since you‘ve been kind enough to take off your underwear already! You are a brave boy for voluntarily going naked the whole exam you know!” Dr. Kelley said with a smile, knowing full well that he had no say in the matter. “Justin you can have a seat over there. Now Ethan lay down on the table for me.” Ethan did what he was told and was given a childish affirmation by the doctor. Ethan could see the baby mobile right above his head, and he felt like a baby at that very moment.

Stephanie joined the doctor right beside Ethan’s genitals, and with an ungloved hand, the doctor picked up his penis. Even through all the embarrassment, Ethan felt a little bit of pleasure in having the doctor who had examined him for his whole life be touching his penis again. She started talking to Stephanie while feeling up and down his penis and pointing things out. “This is his head, this is the shaft, and this right here is the frenulum. We’ll be getting back to that a little later. In uncircumcised boys, the frenulum is covered by the foreskin but as you can see, Ethan here is circumcised.“ Being a very good doctor, Kelley was actually performing the exam while she described the parts of Ethan’s penis to young Stephanie, and it had checked out ok.

“Now, we need to check Ethan‘s sexual response. This is considered an art by many as it is very tricky to get right. Now watch closely.” The doctor took Ethan’s penis and gently rubbed his frenulum, triggering an involuntary moan and hip thrust from Ethan. “See how I rubbed just enough to trigger a response, but not enough that he ejaculated? That’s the goal. I’ll let you try it out a little bit later.” Said the doctor. At this point, Ethan was about on the edge of ejaculating and at this point, he just wished that he could get it over with.

“I’m going to move onto his testicles now. To examine them, I take them in my fingers and gently roll them around while feeling or anything unusual.” She turned to Ethan. “Have you been doing your self testicular exams?” Ethan slowly nodded his head, wanting nothing more than for the exam to be finished. “That’s very good! They’re important in making sure you stay a healthy boy!” When she had finished rolling Ethan’s testicles in her fingers, the doctor said “Ok Ethan, you can get down from the table now. It’s your turn Justin!”

Up to this point, Justin was having a great time! He got to watch his brother have the most embarrassing experience of his life, but now it was his turn to feel the embarrassment. Ethan hopped down from the table and Justin slowly rose and walked over. He climbed onto the table and laid down, where his brother had just been seconds ago. “Ok honey, lift your booty for me!” Justin complied, knowing there was no more escaping his fate. The doctor slid his underwear down and off, making him the second naked boy in the exam room.
Last edited by Young Patient on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Young Patient

Post by Young Patient »

Chapter 4

Like his brother, Justin really had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to the length department. He was just under 6 inches long and laying naked on the table, the entirety of that length was on display. His penis was sticking straight up and Justin made the mistake of lifting his head to look, which just made him even more humiliated. “Ok Justin,” the doctor said. ”I’m going to start by having a look at your penis.”

Like she did for Ethan, Dr. Kelley felt up and down Justin’s penis. In a wired way, it felt good to him. Maybe Justin has a medfet without even knowing it! ”Ok honey! I’m going to check your sexual response now. If it’s alright with you, I’d like to let Stephanie here give it a try!” It was not alright with Justin, and he opened his mouth to protest but all he could get out was an “I’m-“ before the doctor cut him off with a “perfect!” Stephanie switched places with the doctor so she was now in the prime spot right next to his penis. “Just remember what I showed you“ the doctor said to Stephanie.

Stephanie’s mind was racing with excitement and arousal. She was a very dominant person and she was going to take this opportunity as far as she could, and if it were not already apparent to Justin, she was going to make sure he knew that she was in control. The first step was to place one of her hands on his thigh, just at the edge of his pubic hair. She slipped one finger into the space where his leg connected to his pubic area, and started to rub up and down. Then, in a voice that she would put on when talking to a five year old, she said “It’s ok sweetie, you have nothing to be embarrassed by or to be scared of! I‘m going to rub your frenulum now. Can you say it with me?“ Sounding the word out, Stephanie said “fren-u-lum. Say it with me now honey. Fren-u-lum.” Justin looked to the doctor for help but it was clear by the look on her face that none was coming. He then muttered the word along with Stephanie until she had been satisfied by his participation. “Very good boy!” She said.

Stephanie then picked up his penis and without warning, started to rub the boy‘s frenulum. With all the touching, taunting, and babying that Justin had experienced in the last few minutes, he was about ready to blow anyways. If Stephanie had done the check correctly with just a short rub that was enough to elicit a response, she might not have pushed Justin over the edge, but not being an experienced doctor (and maybe even on purpose), Stephanie rubbed for too long and Justin knew it was all over.

Justin moaned and thrusted his hips upwards, and then spurts of cum shot out of his penis, hitting his chest and the exam table paper around him, all while Stephanie kept a hand on his erection. When the orgasm had finally finished, Stephanie, who had a huge smile on her face, said “that’s quite alright honey! And now we know that you passed the test! Let’s get you cleaned up.” Justin was absolutely mortified as Stephanie took some tissues and wiped the cum off his chest, penis, and pubic hair. “I think we’re going to need a new sheet of paper on the exam table“ Stephanie said to the doctor, relishing in her domination over the humiliated Justin. The doctor chuckled and replied with a “Yes, I think so. I’m going to perform his testicular exam first while he’s laying down.” Once again, the doctor switched places with Stephanie so she was court side to the event that had just gone down.

“Ok Justin. I know you’ve had your excitement but I need you to relax for me now” the doctor said to the boy. “I’m going to examine your testicles, and now that they’re empty this will be a breeze!” She took his testicles in her fingers and rolled them gently. Everything checked out ok and Justin was finally finished with his genital exam. ”Ok Justin“ the doctor said, “you can hop down off the table for a moment while I change the paper.” He did as he was told and after his ejaculation, his erection had gone down to only a semi. Once the doctor was finished with the paper, she said. “Ok boys, it’s time for your anus exams! Now who wants to go first?” Two boys looked at her like she was insane. Wants to go first? Neither of them wanted to go at all! Stephanie saw a new opportunity to dominate the other boy and said ”Well, since Justin has already had some excitement, I think we should let Ethan go first!” “That’s a wonderful idea Stephanie!” The doctor exclaimed. “Ethan, please come up here and get on the table on all fours.“ Ethan, who still had his full erection, stood up slowly and made his way over to the table. His mind was racing, and so was Stephanie’s. She was about to make this boy experience a level of humiliation that he never has before.
Last edited by Young Patient on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Young Patient

Post by Young Patient »

Part 5

Ethan slowly climbed onto the exam table and positioned himself on his hands and knees. While this position was nothing new for him, it was never something he could get used to. His penis was sticking straight down from his body, and he knew that he would likely not make it through the exam without ejaculating in front of his brother and the two women examining him.

”Ok honey,“ the doctor said. “You know the drill. I’m going to start by feeling the outside of your anus.“ Without warning, the doctor took her gloved hand and placed a finger on the outside of Ethan‘s anus, and as an involuntary reaction to the coldness of her finger, Ethan thrust forward. Before the doctor could do anything, Ethan knew the mistake he had just made. The doctor took her ungloved hand and reached it around to his front and placed it over his penis, moving him back into the right position, and keeping it there so he could not move anymore. Now the doctor not only was feeling the boy‘s anus, but his penis too! Ethan squeezed his eyes shut, knowing that there was nothing he could do but wait it out.

The doctor took a few seconds to feel around the outside of his anus, and not wanting to miss an opportunity, Stephanie asked why Ethan was squeezing his eyes shut like that. The doctor replied with “it’s because he’s a little embarrassed even though he has no good reason to be!” Then, she changed gears. “Stephanie, will you grab a glove from the box over there and put it on?” Both Ethan and Stephanie were shocked, but for very different reasons. Stephanie would get to feel a boy‘s anus for the first time, and Ethan would have another hand going on his most private spot.

Stephanie quickly put on the glove and went right back to the doctor’s side. “Ok Stephanie, I’m going to perform a rectal exam now. I want you to watch me closely and then you'll do an exam on him and I’ll help coach you through it. Ethan, I’m going to place some lubricant on your anus. It’s a little cold but I know you’ll be a brave boy for me and stay right there.“ The doctor lubed up her finger and started to smear some more on Ethan’s anus. It was very cold but Ethan didn’t move an inch out of fear of what might happen if he did. “Ok honey. I’m going to put my finger in now. Push out like your going poopie.”

Even though any shred of dignity Ethan had left told him not to, Ethan pushed out and he felt the doctor’s finger enter his rectum. He felt her feeling around for a minute, and the feeling Ethan had of having to cum started to intensify. He could even feel some precum leaking from his penis and onto the doctor’s hand. He knew she could feel it too, but it didn’t phase her. Ethan was getting close to cumming when she finally pulled her finger out, and he breathed a sigh of relief that he wouldn’t be humiliated by ejaculating in front of his brother and the two women. And then, he remembered. Stephanie’s exam. He knew that woman was evil (at least in his mind) and he was sure that she would do something to make him cum.

The girl took her place behind Ethan and without a prompt from the doctor, reached her hand around him and placed it on his penis just like the doctor had. Instead of just keeping it stationary though, she took the liberty of feeling the tip and when she felt some precum there, she rubbed it between her fingers, which made sure Ethan knew that she knew it was there.

Then, Stephanie started. “Ok sweetie, push out for me like your going to poop!” She said. Begrudgingly, Ethan did as he was told and the girl slid her finger in. The doctor started to coach Stephanie through the exam but then “wha- whats happening??” Ethan thought to himself. He looked down and saw Stephanie slowly rubbing his frenulum. “She’s trying to make me cum!“ Ethan rapidly started getting closer to cumming, and he started to let out small moans. He tried to control himself but he couldn’t. Then, against all his willpower, he thrust his penis forwards and started to cum into Stephanie’s hand as he let out a moan. He could feel his anus squeezing around her finger with each spirt. “That’s ok honey. Just let it happen“ Stephanie said, continuing to rub his now cum covered frenulum.

When the orgasm had finally subsided, Stephanie finally pulled her finger out and washed her hands, cleaning off the load of cum on it. Ethan went to reach for the tissues so he could clean up his penis but Stephanie yelled “oh no that’s ok baby! I’ll clean it off for you. Just stay right there.” Ethan could not believe this. A girl, the same age as him, was commanding him like this and he was actually listening! Stephanie came over and used a few tissues to clean up Ethan‘s now semi erection. “You can leave the table now Ethan. Justin, please join us over here. It’s your turn!”
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

That is a fun first story, Young Patient. I'm guessing from your username that your stories will focus on humiliation caused during a medical setting
or procedure.

It will be fine with me to hear more about the back story of what happened when the two brothers are 14 and 15 years old, or any other
times they got examined while growing up.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Great new story! Looking forward to Justin’s turn on the exam table, possibly the door can be left open again for more viewers passing by. Wonderful to find a new writer on the site!