Treehouse Tricksters

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Treehouse Tricksters

Post by TeenFan »

This is the story about the unfortunate day when Raymond followed a girl deep into the woods.

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 1.

A quarter mile past the outskirts of town lay a stretch of woods the local kids call Deadwood Forest. A well concealed trail leads from the long abandoned outdoor movie theater into the interior of Deadwood, which is dark and gloomy under the canopy of interlocking branches of oak trees.
The old growth trees are huge, with massive trunks that are sometimes covered with ivy, the branches overhead thick with gray ball moss which
can form large clusters, making the trees appear sickly and deformed.

A small creek flows through the middle of Deadwood Forest. Years ago the local Boy Scout troop used their outdoors skills to dam up the creek,
and they dredged out a four foot deep watering hole that is twenty feet across. For many years the teenagers, and even groups of kids younger
than that cooled themselves in the summertime with a quick dip in the water. Almost all of the adults in the town claim to have skinny dipped
down in Deadwood back in the nineties.

But after a series of abductions in the area, the parents warned the kids not to hang out in the woods. Combined with the opening of a newer
and better city pool, with water slides and a high dive, the number of kids taking the trek to the Deadwood Forest swimmin hole dwindled down
to nearly nothing.

Many years after the height of activity at the swimmin hole, thirteen year old Raymond Ryan, an underweight, underachieving, unpopular upperclassman of Mark Twain Middle School, strolls along the pathway through Deadwood Forest. Raymond doesn't mind walking by himself
through the forest. He likes the outdoors. He likes being alone, and it sure beats being bullied by the other kids, being made fun of for his too skinny body and pale white skin that won't tan since he is a redhead of Irish descent. Raymond likes the seclusion the closeness of the trees provides, and the prospect of cooling his heels in the waters of Blanco Brook, the actual name of the creek, is enticing.

Raymond planned to swim in his briefs underwear, but if he threw caution to the wind and felt bold, he might strip down to nothing for his
dip into the pool of water formed by the rock dam. There was no need to be super brave to skinny dip in the Deadwood Forest creek, almost
nobody comes along anymore. If he ran into anybody it would most likely be a conservationist from the University up the highway in Austin Texas, only twenty miles to the east. Some efforts were being made to designate the Deadwood Forest a protected habitat.

At the edge of the swimmin hole Raymond kicks off his shoes and socks. It's nearly noon and already the temperature is sweltering, even when
under the shade of the giant oaks. In Texas it's just hot hot hot even during the month of May. Tossing his t-shirt, then his shorts to the ground,
Raymond stands next to the pool as he contemplates stripping fully. Having sat along the banks of the creek many times, having splashed around
in the shallow pool about a dozen times, Raymond has never actually skinny dipped. He was afraid somebody would come by and spot him, mostly being fearful of the half dozen High School boys who are too young to have a driver's license, too young to have a job, so they torment junior
high kids whenever they see the chance. In this town there is a risk to anything done by a kid of Raymond's age. Unfortunately, Raymond is
not good at making friends and forming his own gang for protection.

As Raymond is making up his mind about skinny dipping, his decision process leaning closer to YES than NO, he spots what looks like the top of
a person's head, just on the other side of the makeshift rock dam. The hair on the head looks blond and straight. Before he can make a move
to reach down to grab his clothes the face of a young girl pops up. The girl has ponytails on each side of her face, and her face looks concerned,
not the gleeful, happy expression one would expect to see when a girl catches a boy in his underwear. The blond must have been crouching down
on the other side of the wall, partly in the water which is shallow on that side of the rocks. Raymond covers his crotch, but he immediately
forgets about his own level of coverage when the girl stands up. She has her arms crossed over her chest and it appears she has no shirt on,
the shoulders, arms and the sides of her torso appearing to be uncovered.

"Please, can you help me?" the girl pleads. "I'm all by myself here, and uh...I lost my shirt."

Author's Note:
This story is being used for a dual purpose. It will be part of the multi-chapter, multi-character story in progress on the ENF side, titled
"Nudist Camp for Beginners". That is what I've been working on the last five days (six chapters posted).

This ENM focused story about Raymond fits the prompts for the HNY24 contest (a boy is lead into the woods to a treehouse).
Raymond's tale works as a stand alone ENM story, so it will be posted here, while being inserted into the much larger "Nudist Camp..." story.
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 2. The Perfect Gentleman

Despite being stripped down to only his white cotton briefs, which look embarrassingly large on him and fit loosely in all the wrong places
(too loose at the leg seams and a fly slit that sometimes lets something slip out), being a non-nationally advertised brand purchased at Dollar General, Raymond stepped around the rock dam to approach the girl who lost her shirt. Coming around the dam of rocks and seeing the girl fully
for the first time, she only had on cute pink cotton panties which are on the small side, showing most of her hips and lower torso. In addition to
the upper thighs being visible, the pink panties are wet, clinging tightly to the girl like a skin that has the appearance of having a sunburn. The indentation of the girly slit is visible, a vertical groove that is only a couple inches long. The girl can't cover up her lower part, to do so would risk exposing her tits. Raymond can't tell how big those are, being covered by her hands and forearms. Judging from the petite size of the mostly
naked girl's shoulders and her slender hips, the boobs aren't likely to have much in the way of size.

"How did you lose your shirt?" Raymond asks the girl whose face is blushing almost as pink as her wet panties, and not surprisingly his own cheeks
feel warm and tingly as he probably turned slightly crimson himself. Raymond was always shy about being seen without a full complement of
clothing to hide his physical deficiencies, mainly being smaller than most boys his age along with a lack of muscle definition. The girl standing
knee deep in water is probably younger, though she is actually taller than Raymond. The girls in Junior High are often taller than the boys. It's during the first year of High School when the males typically have a growth spurt that pushes them ahead of the girls in size and strength, which is
something Raymond looks forward to. His dad is almost six feet tall, so Raymond's time to grow up should be coming any day now.

The girl nervously laughs as she points toward a tree branch that overhangs the water.

"I wanted to search the creek for crawdads, but I didn't want to get my shirt wet. It was hung on that branch. I looked for a while, but I didn't
find any crawdads. Then I didn't find my shirt either. Must have fallen into the creek and floated downstream."

"Did you look for it?"

"Of course I did. Waded downstream, then back up again and then you came along."

"You lost your shorts too?" Raymond asks, as he gets closer to within arm's reach of the girl, who has little goosebumps all over her arms.

"My shirt is long and covered everything. I left the shorts at the...uh, I left them back deeper in the woods."

The girl takes a step and she stumbles, tripping over a rock or something. One of the girl's arms swings out to balance herself, and for the briefest
moment a small mound with a raised up brown nipple is uncovered. The girl righted herself with the help of Raymond's hand. Even though he
would love to see a glimpse of her chest again, Raymond must do the chivalrous thing and offer comfort and assistance.

"I'll give you my shirt...if you want it."

The girl graciously accepted the offer, and when she pulled the tight-fitting shirt over her head Raymond got a second look at her nascent
breasts. The girl laughed nervously again, knowing she had shown her benefactor a quick peep show. Still blushing and looking shy the girl coyly smiled and she reaches out her hand.

"Thanks for your help. I'm Stephanie."

Raymond tells the girl his name, then they exchange some basic information. Steph, as the girl prefers to be called, the way lots of Stephens
or Stefans like to be called, says she is twelve years old, and though they go to the same middle school, Raymond can't recall having her in any
of his classes. Steph shivers, and Raymond remembers how scantily dressed each of them are, all while standing knee deep in cool water.

"You walked from town with just a shirt covering you?" Raymond asks, noticing how his shirt only comes down to the top of the panty waistline.

The girl looks around, then she says, "I'll tell you a secret. I left my shorts at the treehouse. It's not that far from here."

Raymond's eyes get wide and his curiosity spikes. "I heard rumors there was an old treehouse somewhere out here. I've never gone much farther
than this swimming hole. I never went too deep into the Deadwood."

"How about this for an idea," the girl says, as she looks down at how exposed half of her still is. "Let me borrow your shorts...and I'll show you
where the treehouse is."
TeenFan

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 21

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 3. Big Tree With a House

"You shouldn't go out into the Deadwood by yourself."

That's the warning his mother gave him on more than one occasion. Raymond recalls hearing the advice, which he chose to ignore, as he follows
Stephanie along a path through the forest, a path that appears to have been heavily traveled once upon a time. The pathway deeper into the
woods now has tall weeds sprouting up along the sides and the branches of bushes reach out into the walkway. Having almost no clothes on,
just in his not so tight whities, Raymond must remain aware of the bushes and branches so they don't rub against his skin and leave scratches.

"How much farther is it?" Raymond asks, and the girl leading him turns her face his way only to smile and she replies "Oh, we're almost there."

Three times Raymond asked the question of how much farther to this fabled treehouse. The girl, who was wearing his shirt and shorts, seems
so much more comfortable and at ease as the two travel along the overgrown trail. Raymond has to follow her. He can't get his clothes back
until she reaches the treehouse, which is where she said she left her shorts. Several times there is a fork in the path, several times a trail crosses the one being traveled. With how the tree branches overhang so thick it almost appears like night is falling. If he was by himself Raymond would
have turned around and gone back. "I'd turn back if I were you", the funny wooden sign in the "Wizard of Oz" comes to his mind. In the middle
of the deep dark forest Dorothy and her friends come across that warning as they traveled toward the witch's castle.

Finally, the trail ends in a clearing, and in the middle of the clearing Raymond sees the biggest Oak tree he ever laid eyes on. The trunk must be four feet wide near the base, with huge branches. Tucked in the middle of the tree there is indeed a treehouse. The wooden house is around
twenty feet off of the ground, the main part of it sitting on two of the main lower branches of the giant oak. The paintjob of the house is peeling off, but other than that is appears to be in good shape. With the tree being the only one in the clearing, the tree and the house are bathed in sunlight.

"My shorts are up in the treehouse," Stephanie says, as she points upward. "You want to come up and see inside?"

Of course Raymond wants to check out the treehouse. Houses built up in trees are among the coolest things ever. Raymond can't say this, but
he wants to go on up with Stephanie so he can watch her change out of his clothes and back into her own shorts. The shirt the girl had on was
lost in the creek. She didn't say anything about having a spare shirt lying around in the treehouse. If she doesn't have an extra shirt, will Raymond
let her permanently keep his...or will he insist on having it back and leaving her topless? Raymond knows the correct answer to that is to let
Stephanie keep the shirt, but he so much wanted to get a good long look at her chest again with those cute little tits and her nipples which are
the width of a nickel coin.

Wooden planks nailed into the trunk lead up to the door of the treehouse, which is an actual door, not just a door frame, the door closed at the moment. The right side of the house has a window with no sign of a glass pane. It looks like a great place to hang out. If only he can remember
all the twists and turns of the various trails. Exactly how he and Stepanie got here is a bit fuzzy.

"I'll go first," Stephanie says, and up and away she went. Without any fear of heights, the slender and spy girl climbs up the wooden railings.

Watching her go up, Raymond can see the nails hold the wooden tree steps firm and secure. Stephanie pauses up near the top to look down.
"Come on, hurry up," she says, and then she turns a doorknob and swings the door open.

Raymond doesn't like climbing things. He doesn't exactly have a "Fear" of heights, but he rarely climbed trees and never went very high.
If he doesn't go on up, Steph might get her feeling hurt and then she might not toss down his clothes. Trying to find his way back while still
in just his underwear is more scary than making the climb. Raymond reaches up to grab hold of a wooden railing.

He only made the mistake of looking down one time, and one of his legs actually shook. Raymond laughed to himself, realizing that the saying
about a person's "knees knocking" is actually true and can happen. Keeping his face upward, the climb is finished and Raymond is rewarded with
a view of a treehouse that is basically an empty space.

The house has nothing in it except for a small wooden chest. There are no furnishings, no chairs, so tables for games. Spray painted designs
and naughty sayings are all over the walls and floor. Raymond checks out some unusual and amusing messages. There are three windows in the
house and there is plenty of light streaming in to make reading easy enough.

"Sucking Tits n Ass is better than smoking grass"
"Being born with a Big Dick is better than any present from Saint Nick"

Standing at the back of the house, and looking toward the door, the letters BSA are written large in red paint. Apparently the Boy Scouts must
have built this treehouse around the same time they made the rock damn that created the swimming hole of Blanco Brook.

Raymond realizes that he's been inside the treehouse for several minutes, and Stephanie hasn't mentioned anything about returning the shorts.
Raymond looks around to see Stephanie sitting down on the small wooden chest. Why is she just sitting there he wonders.

"Aren't your clothes in that wooden box? I should get my shorts back," Raymond say, and he feels sort of a chill in the air when all Stephanie does
is sit there silently. He can feel goosebumps form on his skin. The hair on the back of his neck feels tingly and rises up. Something isn't right
about this.

Voices can be heard, the sound of at least two people talking. Are those girl voices?

Raymond moves toward the door, which is still open. Getting as close to the edge as he dares, Raymond looks down to see two girls, two big
teenage girls, walking toward the ladder. Raymond backs away from the doorway, not wanting the girls to look up to see a boy standing there in
his white undies.

"No way...oh shit...there are two girls coming," and he looks down again to see the first girl is now climbing the wooden railings.

"Those are my friends, here just in time," Stephanie says, and then she laughs a mischievous and wicked laugh.

Raymond backs away from the door. He scans the interior of the treehouse again, looking for anything that can be used to cover himself with.
But not even the windows have drapes, and no rug on the floor, so there is nothing Raymond can use to cover up with.

"Tell them to go away," Raymond pleads to Stephanie. "There isn't much time."

"I'll do no such thing. They were waiting for you to show up."

Raymond looks at Stephanie, and he would swear her smile was like that of a devil.
Jeepman89

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 23

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love where this is going!
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Interesting and nice premise. I hope everybody will have some goo fun - though Raymond's fun might be mixed with some hefty embarrassment. :D
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Lefanto wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:29 pm Interesting and nice premise. I hope everybody will have some goo fun - though Raymond's fun might be mixed with some hefty embarrassment. :D
I love fun with goo, especially of the type that comes from guy's gonads. All kinds of cute artwork can be made from the splatter, though it
can get messy to clean up.

Sometimes typos are fun too...lol
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Treehouse Tricksters
Chapter 4. Interrogation

Raymond presses his back up against the back wall, the only wall that doesn't have a window. Stephanie is just to his left, still sitting down on
a wooden box that looks like a chest from a pirate movie, only smaller.

"What do you mean, they were waiting for me? How could they know I was here?" Raymond directs the questions to Stephanie, but she says nothing. There is nothing to hide behind in the bare room. All Raymond can do is cover his crotch with both hands.

The first big girl to finish the climb up the tree ladder and enter the treehouse looks like an escapee from survivalist training camp.
Her long brown hair is in need of combing. She has on a brown t-shirt that fits tightly on a torso with a small waist but not so small breasts.
The pants are camouflage, and she has a knife tucked into a sheath on her belt. Raymond can easily imagine her as a more grown-up version of
Judith from the Walking Dead, ready and adept at slaying zombies.

The second girl to climb up looks more like a girl at a music concert. Her black hair is curly. Black seems to be the theme of her makeup choices, very heavy touch with black eyeliner as well as black lipstick. From both ears dangles a turquoise stone. The light blue of the earrings matches
the blue jean jacket and blue jeans. The jacket has a decoration of beads and flower pins. It's a strange combination, like a child of the hippy days circa 1970 was crossed with a goth girl of the late 80s.

The survivalist teen girl makes introductions, "Hello stranger, welcome to the Treehouse. I'm Margot, and I am fifteen years old, a sophomore at
Madison High School. And this here is my associate in crime, Rosie. She is a year younger than me...and of course I don't have to introduce
you to Steph. You already know her. She's very capable for a twelve year old. And just for the record, tell us your name and age."

Raymond notices that Steph just stood up and turned around. She opened the wooden chest, pulled out a notepad and a pen. Then closing
the chest she sits down on it again. It's a most surreal experience, to be standing nearly naked in a strange place while being interrogated by two teenage girls. After telling them his name is Raymond and that he is thirteen years old, he was barraged by requests for more information, each question from the blue jeans clad girl getting more personal.

"How tall are you?"....."I'm five foot two."
"How much do you weigh?"....."Uhh, I think I weight ninety-five pounds, give or take."
"How many times a week do you take a shower?"....."A shower? I don't know. Maybe five times. What has that to do with - -"
"Have you ever spied on a girl and seen her naked?"....."What, no. I would never do that. Why are you asking me this stuff? Can I get my clothes?"

Stephanie giggles at the mentioning of clothes. She looks down at herself, at the clothes she has on which rightfully belong to Raymond.
"I can't believe he fell for it," Stephanie says, and she laughs again. The camouflage wearing girl, Margot, then goes into some more questioning.

"Have you ever been bathed by a sister or cousin during the last two years?"....."Bathed? Ah, no. I don't have a sister. My cousins ignore me."
"Have you ever watched porn on the internet?....."A few times. Everybody has."
"When was the last time you measured your penis, and how big is it?".....

Nothing but silence after the last question. Raymond looks over at Stephanie. She has her pen to paper, waiting to write down the answer.
There is no way Raymond can answer.

"Why do you need to know this stuff. I want to get out of here. Let me get my shorts back. Stephanie can keep the shirt. Just let me go."

Margot smiles and then she turns toward the open door. She grabs the door and swings it closed. Just above the doorknob there is a metal latch
or a hinge like thing and sticking through a gap in the hinge is a combination lock, same type the kids use on their school lockers. Marot places
the hinge over a U-shaped metal thing on the door frame. With shock and horror Raymond's knees start knocking when Margot slips the
combination lock into the latch, jams the lock closed with an ominous snapping sound. The two crazy teenage girls just locked the door and that
is the only way out.

Margot turns her body back toward Raymond and her smile is most unnerving. "The prisoner no longer complies with interrogation.
We shall move on to processing. But before going into that, I want to congratulate Stephanie on her ingenuity in bringing Raymond here, and in
his current state no less. That was so impressive. Let's get on with our normal routine okay. Now please give me Raymond's clothes."

Stephanie stands up, places the writing pad down on the wooden chest. Without hesitation or questioning, the twelve year old girl strips
off the shorts, and then takes off the shirt. Stephanie glances at Raymond for just the briefest moment, then she hands the shorts and shirt to
Margot, but before that she makes some effort to fold them nicely before making the handoff. The light from the window shining in lights
up Stephanie's body in a golden glow. Her skin looks soft and supple, the small pink panties a bright patch of color on her creamy hips. Raymond
is amazed the girl does nothing to cover herself, baring almost all while neither blushing nor trembling. Her pretty little titties barely jiggle when she walks back to the wooden chest to once again sit down, getting ready to write on the notepad.

When Margot sees Raymond staring at the topless girl she explains, "A novice apprentice of the BSA is not allowed to wear anything to cover her breasts during official functions. It helps to weed out those not truly dedicated to the cause." Margot goes to one of the windows, and she tosses Raymond's shorts and shirt out. "You are free to leave anytime to retrieve your clothes, but you too must go out the window. There is a branch
only a few feet away. If you feel you are as good at climbing as Tarzan...go right ahead little man."

Needless to mention, Raymond is not about to jump out the window. If the door was open he would have watched and waited for the right
moment to make a getaway, even while clad in only underpants. He did go close enough to look out the window, sees his clothes lying on the
ground way too far below to consider using the window as an exit strategy. Did they somehow know he was sort of afraid of heights?

In need of a strategy, Raymond needs some more information to figure out just what the fuck is going on. Margot just said a curious thing.

"What is this BSA," Raymond asks. "I see those letters written above the door frame. Did the Boy Scouts build this treehouse. I know they built
the rock dam at the creek to make the swimming hole."

Margot looks up at the blood red colored letters above her head. "The Boy Scouts of America did help build this tee house, but those letters
were painted there years later, and for another purpose. BSA, the way we use the letters, stands for Boy Snatchers Association. You are the
thirteenth boy to be taken by the Deadwood Chapter. Stephanie here just passed the requirements to achieve good marks in Misdirection and
Deception in luring prey.

Raymond turns to look at the topless girl sitting and smiling on the chest, a girl that only an hour earlier looked so sweet and innocent, so lost and
in need of assistance, and Stephanie gives him a wink of her wicked blue eye. Raymond feels a chill run down his spine as he realizes the girl
was targeting him, that each of these girls have been monitoring his coming and going through the forest, and they saw him as an easy catch.

It's a hard lesson to learn, to realize that you can't trust anybody, not even a cute and adorable little girl.
Jeepman89

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 23 and 24

Post by Jeepman89 »

I love how devious these girls are.
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:12 am
Lefanto wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:29 pm Interesting and nice premise. I hope everybody will have some goo fun - though Raymond's fun might be mixed with some hefty embarrassment. :D
I love fun with goo, especially of the type that comes from guy's gonads. All kinds of cute artwork can be made from the splatter, though it
can get messy to clean up.

Sometimes typos are fun too...lol
So true. :mrgreen:
SDS

Re: HNY24: Treehouse Tricksters_New Feb 23 and 24

Post by SDS »

Very fun story :!:
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive