Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
mrsalpaca

Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

Post by mrsalpaca »

I've read so many different ENF stories here on girlspns as well as other websites and one thing that always makes me curious is the different plots involving a girl humiliating a girl and a boy humiliating a girl.

I tend to have a preference towards a male character doing the humiliation towards a female because theres a sort of taboo I enjoy with the contrast. Males don't really see undressed or naked females unless it is in an intimate relationship or sexual setting, and with ENF stories, we see a female get exposed in an outlier setting. There is a very attractive dynamic with boys being able to see the once private areas of a girl in an environment / situation that they wouldn't otherwise see her in.

As for a girl humiliating a girl, I think of it as more of a rivalry or "mean girls" situation. I find this dynamic is usually present in situations where a girl wants to bully, humble, or take a notch down on a rival girl, often due to jealousy.

But I wonder everyone else feels about this?

How does the story dynamic change for you when it's girl on girl? Boy on girl?

Do you have a preference when it comes to ENF stories? What do you like about either?

Do you have a favourite situation, plot, or fantasy that involves either?
librarian

Re: Preferences between a girl humiliating a girl vs a boy humiliating a girl

Post by librarian »

I have actually thought about this a few times. It is a strange area that I can't quite articulate.

Girls stripping boys is fine (and prolly my preference) girls on girls is fine, but boys stripping girls does feel a little more uncomfortable.

It can certainly be achieved and work well, but the notion in a vacuum does make me uneasy. Boys stripping girls *at the direction of a girl ringleader* works fine, for some reason tho.

I think I have a subconscious reaction to the power dynamic. To make an extremely strange comparison - I feel the same about intergender wrestling. Knowing full well that it is a show, and knowing full well that a lady wrestler is just as capable as a guy wrestler, seeing a guy physically assault a lady is still offputting even with all the protective layers that Sports Entertainment wraps them with.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Interesting question. I guess in some way I like girl stripping girl the most because of the interaction between girls. When a boy strips a girl I think there is always a sexual interaction. Maybe even fear with the girl for possible rape (my opinion).

Preferences for enf stories are girls stripped for punishment, bullying or lost (strip)games as long as the ‘victim’ feels humiliating.
Dynamic between girls is more tense because they can compare bodies and get a girl harder on that point. Boys just want to see tits and pussy. Easy. When girls can really can get under the other girls skin about her body.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Obviously a specific dynamic may be called for depending on the story, so I'd never rule anything out or say 'I don't like to see this'.

With that said, I think my general preference for ENF scenarios would be for girls to do the actual stripping of girls (or for them to strip themselves), but I do like to see them exposed to boys, either at the time of stripping or at some future point in the story, for maximum embarrassment. As others have indicated it seems like more of an 'attack' if boys are stripping girls, probably just for societal/cultural reasons but then those reasons do have some basis in fact. With that said, I am fine with a younger boy stripping a girl - and actually quite enjoy that - I think because the power dynamic there should be with the girl and there's often increased embarrassment from that loss of control by an older girl to a younger boy or group of boys (babysitter scenarios can be a good example of this).

For ENM... it's something I'm a lot less into than ENF, but on the occassions I'm in the mood to read some ENM I prefer to see a girl doing the stripping, I think for the same reasons as above.There definitely has to be at least some exposure in front of girls for me to enjoy an ENM story.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

In busting the norms for this humiliation genre, I decided to expand the concept.
Both stories are partly completed at the moment, one being done from the perspective of a male perpetrator, the second one from the female
perspective of a victim. In both versions the perpetrators are a team of twins (one boy, one girl, along with another older boy). First the
team captures and humiliates two guys at the city park. Next they capture and humiliate a brother with his sister.

Multi-gendered strippers of multi-gendered victims...I guess I am not locked into a preference.
I know Blondie, SDS and others have stories with boys being humiliated, and ones where the girl gets it. But does anybody else have a male/female victim at the same time?
Male + female perpetrators in same story, I've seen that a number of times, though single gender seems most common.

I wonder how many other writers here have this fluidity?

Just a little joke: I'm not heterosexual, or homosexual, not even Bi-sexual. I'm tri-sexual. I haven't done anything yet, but I'm willing to try.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:59 pm
I know Blondie, SDS and others have stories with boys being humiliated, and ones where the girl gets it. But does anybody else have a male/female victim at the same time?
The last three chapters of my "Felicity Chronicles" story do involve S&H of both genders---it's somewhat of a humiliation extravaganza.

Now that you've brought it up, TeenFan, I think it would be fun to have more stories where both genders are humiliated at the same time.
TeenFan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:59 pm Just a little joke: I'm not heterosexual, or homosexual, not even Bi-sexual. I'm tri-sexual. I haven't done anything yet, but I'm willing to try.
Lol

Like what seems to be the consensus here, I do prefer the female to be the aggressor in ENF stories. A male stripping and humiliating a female just has a bad "feel" to it for me. Though that does sound like a bit of a contradiction, since I devoted a whole story (Tommy's Retribution) to male on female. Somehow that felt okay for me, since it was a story where a victim avenged hideous debasements on his female perpetrators. Plus, he utilized supernatural powers, so it didn't feel tangible.

As for ENM, for the most part I prefer the female as the aggressor, though I can also enjoy some good humiliation if it's male on male. In the latter scenario, if a female is involved (either as a witness or a co-instigator), all the better.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Personal preference is a girl stripping/humiliating another girl. No one understands how to push a woman's buttons and really get under their skin like another woman. Face it, no matter how a man studies a woman/girl he'll never really understand what she is thinking or feeling. Even when a man is stripping a girl the assumption is that he is only after one thing.

Men are visual and are in too big a hurry to see the goods while stripping or engaging in acts of embarrassment and humiliation. Women on the other hand actually are in no big hurry. They take their time to study their prey and their victim's feeling's before acting and draw it out to relish the moment more often than not.

Great authors, like you Blondie, understand this and incorporate these aspects into their writing. It makes all the difference.

Hooked6
notme222

Post by notme222 »

I would say if the stripping is physical I prefer boys not be the perpetrators unless they are younger. A male overpowering a female to strip her feels a bit too rapey to me. And I'm not even judging people who have force as a kink, because it's fairly popular among both genders. But it feels like that overshadows the embarrassment.

However if the stripping is by trickery, blackmail, authority, or luck then guys are perfectly suitable. If anything it's easier to write as innocent because girls would humiliate their own to be cruel while guys just want to enjoy the view.

(Yes the above comment is heteronormative. It's not a judgement I just didn't want to put disclaimers in every sentence.)
Sashy_Washy

Post by Sashy_Washy »

I like it more when it’s a girl humiliating a girl, because I am a girl who enjoys Enf and I feel like I can relate as a result lol.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Sashy_Washy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:04 am I like it more when it’s a girl humiliating a girl, because I am a girl who enjoys Enf and I feel like I can relate as a result lol.
Just curious, have ever been in such a situation yourself? As the one humiliate a girl of humiliated by a girl?