The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 22

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 22: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Part 1 of 4

It was a Sunday night, and I was laying on my bed daydreaming. As I've mentioned before, at some point when I do this, Blondie inevitably comes to mind. I pictured him at his locker on that day when I made him get naked for me for the first time at Roosevelt. It was such a lovely sight, and such a wonderful experience. Reliving that humiliation session in my mind made me yearn for another encounter with my favorite victim.

It was the previous Thursday that I had the fabulous humiliation session from afar when I had the group text with Blondie and his sister Becky. We ended it with me telling him he had to wear panties to school from then on, starting the next day. Becky said she would be more than happy to lay out the panties on his bed for him the night before. I told Blondie I would be checking.

I didn't get the opportunity to seek him out on that Friday, and I was not going to let another day go by without seeing him in his new apparel. I picked up my phone and sent him a text.

Me: Hi Blondie

I had told him some time ago that I expected him to answer me right away whenever I texted him, so I wasn't surprised to get a quick response. I'm sure he was happy to hear from me. <giggle>

Blondie: Hi

Me: I'm sorry I missed you on Friday.

Blondie (after somewhat of a pause): It's okay

Me: Did you wear panties to school?

Blondie: Yes

Me: What color were they?

I already knew the answer. Becky and I had texted each other on Friday night, and she told me what color they were. She laid the panties out on his bed on Thursday night as planned. She took a picture of Blondie wearing them on Friday morning and offered to send it to me. It took a lot of self-restraint, but I declined. I wanted to first see him like that in the flesh. She did mention that he looked marvelous, and that he was blushing profusely.

She also texted me on Saturday, telling me that she did some online shopping for Blondie and purchased seven new pairs of panties—one for each day of the week. That was Thursday night, and she received them on Saturday, so Blondie was good to go. Oh, and she made him pay her back. <giggle>

Blondie: Blue

Me: Ooh, nice! I wish I could have seen them.

Not surprisingly, there was no response. I pressed on.

Me: How did they feel against your skin?

Becky told me they were made of nylon satin, so I knew they had to feel differently than the cotton he was used to.

Blondie: Fine

Me: I'd appreciate a little more detail. How did they feel compared to your tighty-whities?

Blondie: They were smoother.

Me: Did you get a hard-on while you were walking around and feeling them rubbing against your little boy bits?

Blondie: No

Me: Oh, I'll bet you did. In fact, I think you're going to get to like wearing your panties every day.

Blondie: No I don't think so.

Me: I'd like to do a panty check tomorrow at school.

Blondie (after a long pause): May I just send you a picture of them instead?

Me: A picture of what?

I wanted him to use the word, which he hadn't done yet.

Blondie: The panties

Me: You mean YOUR panties?

Me: Say it.

Blondie: My panties

Me: No, I want to see them in person. With you wearing them. Though I do like your idea of taking a picture. I'll have to do that when we have our panty check.

No response.

Me: So I'd like you to come see me tomorrow during lunch. I'll meet you at the south end of the track at 12:05.

Blondie: Ok

Me: Great! See you then!

I set my phone down next to me and smiled with delight. A humiliation date with Blondie was on the horizon, and I couldn't think of anything I'd rather look forward to.

I was about to turn on the TV when I had a brainstorm. I grinned freely as I picked up my phone and sent another text.

Me: Good evening, Johnny.

After about 30 seconds without a response, I tried again.

Me: You'd better answer me, Johnny Boy.

Johnny: Hi

I pictured him wincing in trepidation.

Me: What do you think about joining me for lunch tomorrow for a little fun?

Johnny: Thank you anyway, but unfortunately I won't be able to.

That made me laugh out loud.

Me: I was just being polite, Johnny Boy. It wasn't really a question.

Johnny (after a few seconds): Okay

Me: Excellent! There is someone I'd like you to meet. I think the two of you have a lot in common and will really hit it off.

Johnny: Okay

Me: I'll see you at the south end of the track at 12:05. Don't be late.

Johnny: Okay

Me: Great, I'm really looking forward to it, Johnny Boy. Sweet Dreams.

I'm pretty sure that neither Johnny Boy nor Blondie had sweet dreams that night. As opposed to me, who fell asleep with a smile on my face as I looked forward to the next day with delicious anticipation.

Early Monday morning I texted Kayla, Andrea and Natalie. I told them I had a surprise for them, and to meet me at the south end of the track between 12:00 and 12:05. They all responded right away, and each response ended with an exclamation point.

Speaking of surprises, I purposely never told them that I now require Blondie to wear panties under his shorts every day. I looked forward to their reactions when I would do the unveiling.

The bell sounded at 12:00, signifying the end of my fourth period algebra class—and more notably the beginning of the much-anticipated lunch hour. I pranced outside with an extra bounce to my step. I felt that wonderful, tingly sensation that commonly occurred when I was on the brink of a humiliation session. There was an extra edge that morning. I would be doing Blondie, who was my favorite, and Johnny Boy, who was the first humiliation victim that I acquired on my own. And I would be doing them together.

I found myself actually trotting when the track came into view. I was the first to arrive, but I spotted my cohorts walking briskly toward me in the distance. In short order we were together, awaiting the arrival of my boys.

"Well, are you going to tell us what's up?" asked Kayla. "We're dying to know what this big surprise is."

"You'll see in due time," I answered, smiling coyly.

"Hey, is that Blondie?" asked Natalie, pointing in the direction of the basketball courts. Indeed, my beloved Blondie was in the distance, walking toward us. His head was down, and he was walking with a rather deliberate gait. He looked at his phone, probably checking the time. It was 12:04. He picked up his step.

"It looks like he's coming this way," said Andrea.

"And there's Johnny Boy!" said Kayla. Sure enough, Johnny Boy was probably about twenty paces behind Blondie, moving at about the same pace.

Neither boy had ever formally met each other, but at one point during one of my humiliation sessions with Johnny I mentioned to him that I would like the two to meet someday. I don't think Blondie knew anything about Johnny Boy, unless he happened to witness one of his humiliations outside. Johnny Boy almost certainly had to notice Blondie at some point on the school grounds. I mean, he is hard to miss, with his long, smooth-shaven legs. And they are on full display at school every day, since he's been required to wear shorts with an inseam of a couple of inches or so. Plus, he must have at least heard about Blondie's recent public humiliation in the cafeteria. I heard kids talking about that in the hallways for days after the event.

In any case, they were about to become very well acquainted.

I waved my hand high in the air, catching the attention of the dispirited twosome.

"Are they both coming over here?" asked Natalie. I just smiled without answering.

"Oh, Felicity, you've outdone yourself!" said Andrea as Blondie approached us.

"Hi, Blondie!" we greeted, almost in unison. Blondie stood among us without responding, looking at us warily. Soon thereafter Johnny Boy joined the party. His look of apprehension matched that of his counterpart—a look that contrasted sharply with the expressions of eagerness on the faces of the four girls surrounding them.

"Johnny Boy," I said, breaking the ice. "I'd like you to meet Blondie. Blondie, Johnny Boy." The two glanced at each other and turned their eyes away. "That is your cue to shake hands," I said. They did a perfunctory, somewhat limp handshake without making eye contact. "You may not know it just yet, but you two have a lot in common," I said. I waited a moment for the expected silence before continuing. "For instance, I've seen both of you naked," I said, eliciting blushes from the two of them—along with delicious body language indicative of someone who has been shamed—and giggles from my friends. They took furtive, embarrassed glances at each other and made brief eye contact, which I found most delightful. "And you both have such smooth skin. I really like touching you," I said while stroking Blondie's thigh up and down with my fingertips. "Don't you think Blondie has pretty legs, Johnny Boy?" I asked.

"I....I guess so," said Johnny after glancing at Blondie's legs.

"Feel them," I said. After hesitating, he reluctantly reached down and stroked the outside of Blondie's calf with the back of his hand. "What did you think?" I asked.

"They're....they're smooth."

"Aren't they, though?" I answered. "Like I said, that's another thing you two have in common. Yours might not be quite as smooth as Blondie's, because you have a little bit of peach fuzz, while Blondie has nothing. But yours are still nice and smooth." There was a moment of silence, so I decided to take the next step. "Hey, what say the two of you go for a little stroll around the track and get acquainted with each other. We'll tag along and keep you company." I looked down at their feet. "Why don't you do it barefoot? It's a warm day and I think you'll like the feel of your bare feet on the track." Neither boy made a move, so I raised my voice. "Come on, snap to!" I yelled while clapping my hands together. "Let's get those shoes off!" Both boys reacted to my outburst—I think they knew by then that the last thing they wanted to do was to get me upset—and they were barefoot within a matter of seconds.

I have to say that even though all they did was expose their feet, I was already starting to get a little turned on. I think there were two reasons behind this. First, it was the onset of a likely humiliating stripping. Second, just the sheer power I had over them was absolutely intoxicating. I mean, think about it: They both showed up at my command—quite reluctantly, I'm sure. Once there, either or both could have simply run off and escaped their ordeal before it escalated (well, that's assuming they thought they could take Kayla and/or Natalie by surprise and get a big enough head start to avoid capture). And at that moment there was probably nothing else they would rather do. But they knew that if they did, the repercussions would be dreadful. So they chose to stay, and endure whatever humiliations that they had to know were impending.

"Good, now let's take a walk," I said. "We have plenty of time, so let's take a nice, easy walk and enjoy ourselves. You can pick up your shoes after we circle around.” I set the pace by ambling along lazily, making it evident that it would be a leisurely stroll. The boys followed suit. "Isn't this nice?" I asked.

We moseyed along for a couple of minutes until I stopped walking and broke the silence. "Johnny Boy, would you like to see Blondie without his shirt on?" Blondie flinched noticeably, while Johnny jerked his head up in surprise.

"N-no, that's okay."

"Wrong answer, Johnny Boy," I reprimanded. "Now try again. Would you like to see Blondie without his shirt on?"

"Um...yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Y-yes, I would like to see Blondie without his shirt on."

"Excellent!" I said. "I think that would be charming. Blondie has a nice, slender physique, and deliciously smooth skin, much like a girl's. I think you'll find the sight of him in just his skimpy shorts to be rather titillating. I know I will." I looked at the downcast Blondie, then back to Johnny. "Perhaps you'd like to help Blondie out of his shirt," I said to him. "Blondie, maybe you can raise your arms up high so Johnny Boy can take your shirt off for you."

Without a word, Johnny stepped toward Blondie and took hold of his shirt tail with both hands while Blondie raised his arms above his head. Johnny looked Blondie in the eyes and shrugged his shoulders, as if to apologize for what he was about to do. I thought it was cute.

Johnny pulled the shirt completely off, and Blondie shivered, despite the warm sun beaming down on him. While he crossed his arms across his chest, Andrea relieved Johnny of the shirt.

"Very nice," I said. "See what I mean, Johnny Boy?" I said as I looked Blondie up and down lasciviously. Indeed, my state of stimulation was gradually increasing as I ogled the embarrassed, scantily clad Blondie.

I'm sure it is quite apparent to the reader by now that my humiliation sessions are a sexual turn-on for me. On several occasions, the circumstances have been such that I was able to achieve instant gratification during the session. This has not always been the case, though. For instance, my latest session with Johnny Boy was extremely stimulating, but it took place in the hallway, with many witnesses. I couldn't exactly shove my hand down my panties and get myself off right there on the spot. Well, I could have, but even I have scruples. So I bought a special vibrator just for that situation. It hides inside my panties and covers my whole vagina, and is complete with a clitoral stimulator. Oh, and it came with a small remote control that I keep in my pocket. The remote has three settings, the third being the most stimulative.

I had a good feeling that the Blondie/Johnny Boy session was going to be arousing for me, and I didn't think twice about packing it that morning as I was getting dressed.

As I looked at Blondie self-consciously crossing his arms across his bare chest, I reached into my pocket and pushed the setting for my vibrator to setting number one. It was going to be a slow walk around the track with a gradual buildup in humiliation, and I wanted my state of arousal to play out in similar fashion.

"Blondie," I said as the vibrator gave me a little tingle. "Becky told me how Brenda's maid taught you the 'submission position.' Why don't you demonstrate the submission position for Johnny Boy."

(Author’s note: The reference to Brenda’s maid and the “submission position” will make more sense when a story entitled “Roosevelt Humiliations: The Missing Chapters” is published.)

Blondie proceeded to obediently stand erect with his feet together, while clasping his hands behind his head with his elbows straight out. "Excellent. Johnny Boy, when you look at Blondie now, do you see anything remarkable? Keep in mind, he is seventeen years old."

"Um....um.....he has no hair under his arms?"

"Yes! Very good! He has no hair under his arms! Just like you, Johnny, right?"

Johnny blushed, much to my delight. "Right," he said softly while looking down at his bare feet.

"Blondie," I said. "Would you like to see Johnny Boy's hairless underarms?" Blondie hesitated, so I urged him on. "You'd best give me the right answer, Blondie."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'd like to see Johnny's.....Johnny Boy's hairless underarms."

"Well, in that case, maybe you can pull Johnny Boy's shirt off for him. So you can see."

Blondie faced Johnny and took hold of the sides of his shirt, while Johnny Boy compliantly raised his arms. Blondie struggled momentarily to pull the tucked-in shirt from the confines of Johnny's jeans, then pulled upward.

"It's adorable how you two like to undress each other," I said. "I'm so glad you've become fast friends." Blondie pulled the shirt free from Johnny's arms and handed it off to Andrea's outstretched hand. The boys had turned away from each other and were staring down awkwardly. "Did you get a good look at Johnny Boy's underarms when you took his shirt off?" I asked Blondie.

"No, I wasn't looking," answered Blondie. I think he was lying.

"Oh, you must see, Blondie," I said. "It's very cute. Johnny Boy, turn around and face Blondie. And assume the submission position." Johnny Boy reluctantly did so, and they were both facing each other in the submissive pose. It was exquisite. "Are you getting a good look at Johnny Boy's underarms now, Blondie?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And?"

"No hair."

"Just like you, right?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Just like me."

"BlondDIE?" I warned.

He knew what I wanted from him. "Johnny....Johnny Boy has no hair under his arms, just like me."

"I know! Yet another characteristic you two have in common. Okay, let's walk," I said, and the six of us resumed our stroll. "Andrea, you can drop their shirts here next to the track. They can pick them up when we're done." We continued on, leaving the two shirts in their wake.

Incidentally, now that there were two bare-chested boys walking on the track, a few people started to take notice of the proceedings, both from the stands and from the football field inside the track. There would be plenty more as the students in the cafeteria finished their lunch and ventured outside, which was starting to occur.

As for lunch, the six of us had much more meaningful things to do than eat. And I needed to satiate my appetite for humiliation.

The boys had picked up on the attention, which certainly added to their already high state of anxiety. I was about to heighten that anxious state even more. "Why don't we stop here for a spell and take a break," I said.

We had probably put somewhere between fifty and a hundred yards between us and their shirts. All told, we weren't even at the halfway point yet. It was a standard 440-yard track, so we still had plenty of time for more fun.

The boys were facing in opposite directions, staring down at the track. I took Blondie by the shoulders from behind and positioned him so that he and Johnny were facing each other. They were about three feet apart. "Submission position, please. Both of you," I ordered. Within seconds they were again facing each other in the wonderful submission position. That really is an appropriate name that Brenda's maid came up with. It indicates compliance, or complete surrender. Submission—ah, such a lovely word, and it was on full display before me.

The reader may recall that I utilized a pair of bunny ears when we had the humiliation session with Blondie in the cafeteria awhile back. I have to say, putting the bunny ears on Blondie's head was a delightful experience, and he looked adorable. Plus, the look of shame on his face when I put them on him was priceless, and the blush on his face told me all I needed to know about how he felt about them. So I went back to the same costume shop and purchased a few more, knowing they would come in handy some day. That day on the track would be one of those days, so I brought two of them to school with me.

I reached into the plastic bag that Natalie had been carrying for me and pulled them out. One was baby blue, and one was pink. "I think you'll look pretty in pink," I said to Blondie as I held up the pair of pink bunny ears for him to inspect. As I was placing it on his head I said, "Oh, Blondie, you're looking more adorable by the second." I reached up to the top of one of the ears and bent it forward just a bit for effect, and took pleasure in the wretched expression on Blondie's face.

I turned to Johnny Boy and placed the blue bunny ears on his head, and again meticulously bent an ear forward until I was satisfied. While the girls giggled I stepped back and beamed while I took in the sight of the two unfortunates. They stood miserably in the submission position, naked from the waist up, wearing newly adorned feminine-looking headwear. It was a sight for sore eyes.

Both boys had turned their heads away from each other. I needed to remedy that. "I'd like you two to look at each other. It'd be really nice for the two of you to get better acquainted." The boys slowly turned their heads toward each other, but they averted eye contact. "Look each other in the eyes," I admonished. "Maybe you can tell each other how cute you look in the bunny ears." The boys looked at each other, but they remained silent. I knew a surefire way to remedy that." All right, if you're not going to entertain us with your conversation, we'll entertain ourselves another way," I said as I reached around Blondie's waist with both hands to undo the button on his shorts. "Kayla, would you mind getting Johnny Boy's jeans down?"

"No!" the boys yelled in unison.

"Okay!" said Blondie. "We'll talk!" I backed off and waited to be entertained. "Uh....uh...." Blondie started. "I like how you look in the bunny ears."

"M-Me too," replied Johnny.

There was silence again, so I urged them on. "You need to keep talking to each other about the bunny ears," I said. "We're not even halfway around the track yet. I'm guessing you'd like to hold off stripping to your undies as long as possible."

Blondie, probably picturing himself walking around the track in a pair of panties, spoke up right away. "I don't like wearing them. How about you?" he asked Johnny. I smiled. This is what I was looking for.

"No, I don't either," answered Johnny.

There was a moment of silence, and I could almost feel Blondie's pain as he tried to continue the conversation. I mean, how much could be said about bunny ears? "I like your blue ones better than these pink ones," offered Blondie. The four of us giggled heartily. We looked at Johnny, expectantly awaiting his response.

"Thank you," he said. After a silent pause he added, "I like yours, too."

We all then broke out into convulsive laughter as the two boys blushed beautifully. "Oh, that was awesome," I said, as I wiped a tear from my eye and started walking. "Let's continue our stroll, boys," I said. "I think we've pretty much exhausted the bunny ears dialogue."

By the way, Andrea happens to be a talented artist, and a couple of days after this session she sent me a wonderful rendering that she created for me that beautifully depicts Blondie in the bunny ears. Here it is:

That was right after his stimulating bunny conversation with Johnny, just before we started walking again. I must say I like it at least as much as the actual photo, and I am truly grateful to Andrea for sending it to me.

We ambled along for a couple of minutes, then I came to a stop. "Hey, I know what. Let's play a game!" I proposed excitedly. Both boys glanced at me nervously, knowing this could not possibly bode well for them.
Last edited by Blondie on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 23

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 23: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Part 2 of 4

"Let's see," I continued. I paused, acting like I was deep in thought. "I've got it!" I exclaimed. "How about we see who is more ticklish—Blondie or Johnny Boy?" There was no response, so I kept on talking to my captive (literally, in the case of two of them!) audience. "Here's how it will work: I will do one boy at a time. Blondie, maybe you can go first. You'll stand in the submission position, and I will start out tickling you slowly. The goal will be to not move your feet or drop your arms. The longer you hold out, the better chance you will win. I will increase the intensity of the tickling as I go along. Natalie, maybe you can time them with the stopwatch on your phone."

"Will do," said Natalie, who immediately pulled up the app.

"We should come up with a good prize for the winner, so at least there will be some incentive. Blondie, can you give me an idea for what you would like the winner to get?"

"Uh," uttered Blondie. He didn't seem nearly as excited as I was about the tickling game. But he did come up with something. "Maybe the winner can go get his shirt and shoes—and take off these bunny ears?" he offered hopefully.

"Hmm," I responded. "That's not quite what I had in mind. You were close, though, because I was thinking of having clothing be part of the reward. But I was thinking more like the winner will have the privilege of being able to keep his pants on—or, in your case your shorts—for a while longer." While the girls giggled, I delighted in the wretched expressions on the faces of the two contestants. "So without further ado, let's get started." I stood in front of Blondie. "Submission position, please." While Blondie obediently assumed the position, I had another thought. "That's good, Blondie. But for this game let's take it a step further. Keep your arms behind your head like that, but hold onto your elbows with both hands." Blondie did so, much to my delight. The sight of him all stretched out like that made him look so defenseless, so vulnerable. And his look of trepidation really added to the moment for me. "Excellent, Blondie," I said. "You're nice and taut now. Such a perfect position for a tickling game. Now don't let go of those elbows or move your feet, or your time is up. Natalie, get the stopwatch ready. One, two, three, start!"

I took my right hand and softly tickled Blondie's left ear. I looked him in the eyes and smiled as I lowered my hand and lightly slid it down his side, stroking him with the tips of my fingers. I added my left hand to his other side and gently strummed up and down his sides with both hands. He shivered delectably while rotating his hips and slightly bending his knees. I continued in that fashion for a spell, mainly for my own enjoyment, as I took pleasure in watching the shirtless Blondie squirm.

But it was time to step it up. I raised my fingers until they were lightly stroking both of his armpits. Blondie reacted by gyrating his hips and upper body energetically, while still somehow managing to maintain his position. He was resolutely holding on; I'm sure the prospect of losing his shorts was all the incentive he needed.

"He's getting close!" said Andrea excitedly as she and the girls hooted and hollered.

"You'd better hold on, Blondie, or we'll be holding on to your shorts," laughed Kayla.

Grinning, I went in for the kill. I lowered my fingers to his ribs and tickled him vigorously. Blondie was no match for the line of attack, and he immediately drew away from me and lowered his arms.

"57 seconds!" shouted Natalie.

All eyes turned to Johnny Boy, who I'm sure was hoping that his counterpart would have succumbed in a much shorter amount of time. "You need to hold up for 58 seconds, Johnny Boy," I said. "Do you think you can do it, or are you going to be handing over your jeans?" The petrified Johnny didn't respond, but much to my satisfaction he did assume the same position as Blondie did without my coercion. He eyed me anxiously as I approached him. "Don't be afraid," I cooed softly while stroking his cheek with my fingers. I lowered my hand to his side and gently started stroking both of his sides up and down with both hands, as I did with Blondie. I could see early on that Johnny was going to be easy prey, as he was already squirming around.

Truth be told, I was planning on making sure Blondie would win the contest. I wanted to save the best for last.

"Oh, Johnny," I purred as I lovingly caressed his tummy. "You're pretty ticklish, aren't you, sweetie? I don't think you're going to make it. Are you ready to walk around the track in your tighty-whities, Johnny Boy?"

"No!" he exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"Thirty seconds," informed Natalie.

"Only twenty-eight seconds to go, Johnny Boy," I said as I raised my fingers up his sides. "Goochie-goochie-goo!" I teased as I tormented him by tickling his armpits lightly. He writhed and twisted spiritedly as the four of us laughed heartily. I continued to tantalize him by tickling him tenderly on his armpits.

"Forty-five seconds," declared Natalie.

"Only thirteen more seconds, Johnny Boy," I said. "Keep this up or you'll be pantsless at Roosevelt High." I moved both hands down to his ribcage and rested them there. "Do you think you can hold up if I tickle you really hard right here?" I asked.

"No! Please!" begged Johnny.

"Fifty seconds," warned Natalie.

I went in for the kill. I knew he had no chance. I dug my fingers into his sides, and he immediately dropped his arms and pushed my hands away.

"Fifty-two seconds!" shouted Natalie.

"Oh, too bad, Johnny Boy," I said. "You put up a good fight. If only you could have held out just a bit longer. Then you wouldn't have to take your pants off."

Everyone looked at Johnny (who wasn't about to take his jeans off without my prompting), then back at me expectantly. I addressed Blondie. "Congratulations, Blondie," I said. "You won the tickle contest, and you won't have to walk our next segment in your underpants." I looked at Johnny Boy, who looked like he wanted to cry. "Johnny Boy, on the other hand, no longer has that privilege. He was the loser. So now he must surrender his pants.

"I'll make it easy for you, Johnny Boy. You don't have to do anything. I'm sure Blondie would be delighted to take your pants off for you. You can just stand there and drink in the moment, like the rest of us."

The four of us giggled while Blondie, resigned to his ignominious task, reached for Johnny's belt. It really was entertaining—and more than a little stimulating, I might add—to watch the two unfortunates reluctantly play their part in Johnny's depantsing. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed—well, check that, Johnny was the one losing his trousers—but I can tell you that Blondie was blushing up a storm as he undressed his counterpart under our watchful eyes.

I really enjoyed it when Blondie took hold of Johnny's zipper after unfastening the belt and undoing the button. I guess Blondie's fingers were a little too close to Johnny's goodies for his liking, and he jerked his hips back. Then, when Blondie had the zipper all the way down, he wasted no time in getting Johnny's trousers down. I guess he wanted to get it over with, instead of entertaining us with a slow, seductive stripping. It might have been my favorite part of the scene. Blondie took hold of the sides of the jeans and yanked them down to Johnny's ankles in a second flat. Johnny wasn't quite expecting that, and he let out a cute little high-pitched yelp. It was awesome!

Blondie got down on one knee to finish the job. Johnny stood motionless, still taken aback by the latest turn of events. Blondie just wanted to be done with it, and looked up at the stupefied Johnny. "You need to lift your leg," said Blondie, somewhat irritably. It was the first time there was any voluntary verbal communication between my two boys. I rather enjoyed it when they talked to each other—coerced or otherwise—and would make a point to promote more of the same.

Johnny complied, and Blondie pulled the material free from his foot, then repeated the maneuver on the other leg. Andrea reached down and pulled the garment from Blondie's grip. Johnny Boy was stripped to his tighty-whities, and my enjoyment was increasing by the minute. "Excellent!" I giggled as I looked the mortified, near-naked Johnny Boy up and down. "Now let's start walking again."

Andrea dropped the jeans next to the track, much to Johnny's dismay. "Can I....can I please....or can someone please bring my pants?" he asked hopefully.

"Don't be silly, Johnny Boy," I replied dismissively, as I turned and started walking. As the six of us meandered along, Johnny Boy looked anxiously back at his jeans, which gradually became a distant form as we slowly progressed around the track.

I set the pace by walking two or three steps in front of the boys, while the girls brought up the rear. I walked backward most of the time so I could enjoy the wonderful view of the two hapless lads. Blondie was looking downward, probably desperately hoping that he would be able to keep his shorts on for as long as possible, if not throughout the whole ordeal. Johnny had both hands over the front of his underpants, while taking furtive glances at the ever growing gathering that were delightedly following along with us, from both inside and outside of the track.

I continued on blissfully for a stretch before coming to a halt. I was really looking forward to the next phase of the session, as it involved stepping up Blondie's humiliation significantly. "Why don't we take a rest, and stop and chit-chat for a bit," I said. I delighted in the anxious looks on the boys' faces. They had an inkling that something was up. "Johnny Boy," I started. "Why do you think I require Blondie to wear those skimpy shorts to school every day?"

All eyes turned to Blondie's shorts and legs, then back to Johnny. Johnny fidgeted nervously as he tried to come up with a response. "Um....because you want to embarrass him?"

That wasn't the response I expected, but I really liked it. "Yes, very good, Johnny. I do enjoy embarrassing Blondie and making him blush." I smiled at Blondie, and yes, he was blushing deliciously. I turned back to Johnny. "What else?" I asked. Again Johnny squirmed, trying to come up with a response that would please me. "Think about it, Johnny," I said. "I'd like a thoughtful response. You do want to keep your underpants on, don't you?"

"Yes!" he said as his eyes widened. "Um....um....you like looking at his legs? At his pretty legs?" Johnny nailed it, and I loved it. I really do enjoy looking at Blondie's legs, especially now that I make him keep them all smooth and hairless for me. And knowing how embarrassed and self-conscious he must be about them really adds to my pleasure.

I stopped at that point and took a picture of Blondie's legs. Here it is:

I must say, they are quite fetching. Since his legs are clean-shaven they look like those of a teenage girl. They probably turn the heads of the Roosevelt High girls and boys, much to his shame. I love it!

Okay, back to the story. Johnny had just commented on Blondie's pretty legs. "Yes! Excellent, Johnny. Blondie indeed has very pretty legs now that he keeps them nice and smooth for me. And it's really nice how he shows them off for everybody in his skimpy shorts." I glanced at Blondie, who was looking absolutely miserable. "Do you like Blondie's shorts, Johnny Boy?"

"Yes," he replied. He was a fast learner.

"Do you want to try them on?" The girls giggled while both boys reacted with alarm—especially Blondie.

"Uh....I don't know." He paused to collect himself. He looked at the nervous Blondie and at his shorts, then back at me. "Do you want me to?" he asked. Oh, how sweet. He so wanted to please me. <giggle>

"Yes, that seems like a good idea. You said you like them. I don't think Blondie likes them. Do you, Blondie?"

Blondie was between the proverbial rock and a hard place. No matter what his response, he knew the shorts were coming off. So he gave me a true answer. "No," he said, looking downcast.

"Well, that does it, then. Johnny gets to try them on. Why don't you go get them, Johnny?"

It took Johnny a moment for it to sink in that I was instructing him to strip off Blondie's shorts. While Blondie stood anxiously, Johnny Boy dutifully approached him. He undid the snap and pulled down the zipper. I might have been breathing as hard as Blondie in anticipation, for obviously different reasons. Johnny then—while making sure not to pull Blondie's underpants down along with the shorts—carefully pulled them down to his ankles.

The noise from the outcries was almost deafening when everyone realized that Blondie was wearing a very feminine-looking pair of panties.
Here is a picture that Natalie took that day:

You had to look closely to see the outline of his little penis. Unless you bent down and scrutinized it, you couldn't see it at all. It probably retracted even more than usual with his acute embarrassment. In my experience with this humiliation thing, I have seen that happen, and I just love it when it does. It's a win-win for me. Not only does it add to his humiliation, but it gives me more ammunition with which to tease him. Plus, it looks so cute!

As I looked Blondie up and down, I was mesmerized by the vision before me. Considering the panties, his smooth legs, his now crimson-colored face, and his forced servitude—it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. I turned up my vibrator to the second level while I ogled my favorite patsy.
While everyone roared, Johnny—who had a look of astonishment on his face as he stared at his counterpart's attire—finished the job. Blondie compliantly lifted each leg one at a time while Johnny pulled the shorts free.

"Oh, Felicity!" said the laughing Kayla. "You are the best. Look at him!"

"I know," I responded. "Doesn't he look marvelous?"

"And his panties match his bunny ears," giggled Natalie.

"You can't even see his little bits," chimed in Andrea. “There’s no bulge.”

"I know," added Kayla. "He looks like a girl—like a cute young teenybopper. And a very embarrassed one!"

"He'd better watch out," I said. "One of the horny guys from the football team might just try to get inside those panties and have his way with him."

"I have a girl friend who's gay," said Andrea. "She likes the soft, feminine type, so maybe I should set her up with Blondie."

"Maybe Blondie can do a threesome with the horny guy and your gay friend," offered Kayla with a grin.

"Ooh, Blondie, doesn't that sound like fun?" I said while taking pleasure in his miserable facial expression.

Everyone laughed while Blondie stood there, wallowing in his wretchedness. He had such a shamefaced look, and his body language exuded the mortification he most assuredly felt. It was absolutely delightful!

I let the wonderful scene play out for a few moments, then turned my attention to Johnny. "Johnny Boy, now that I think about it, you don't have to try on those shorts. I kind of like looking at you in your tighty-whities." I looked down at Blondie's panties. "Though I have to say, Blondie looks prettier than you do." While everyone giggled, I started walking again. "Let's move along, boys. Johnny, you can toss Blondie's shorts off to the side." We started walking, leaving yet another article of clothing in the dust.

We were just past the halfway point. I made sure to keep us at a very slow pace; I wanted to prolong the fabulous session as long as I could. I walked backward, immensely enjoying the display the two tormented boys were putting on.

They were a few feet apart and avoiding each other at all costs. It was time to remedy that. "You two look so cute, traipsing around in your little undies and bunny ears. I know what—you make such a darling couple—why don't you hold hands while we walk along?" To the sounds of giggling all around, with extreme reluctance Blondie and Johnny took each other's hand. As we walked along, I beamed with pleasure as I took in the sight of my two sweeties strolling along hand in hand. Their red faces, the bunny ears and their respective underpants added considerably to the stimulating scene. "Oh, you two are just adorable!" I gushed as I took a couple of snapshots with my phone's camera. Girls, you must come up here and see this!" I called out. My three grinning companions joined me, and we all walked backward as we soaked in the fabulous spectacle.

After a short time, I turned around and started walking forward. I slowed my step until the boys caught up to me. Once I was in step, I sidled up to Blondie and slipped my fingertips into the front of his panties. Blondie jerked his hips back and leaned his upper body back rigidly. "Please don't," he said, almost under his breath.

"Oh, but Blondie," I said as I delved my hand in further. "You're looking so lovable; I feel like I just have to play with your little boy bits." I had my hand around his genitals and began fondling them tenderly. It was delectable. "Oh, you're so nice and smooth down here," I said as I started manipulating him a little more purposefully.

"Please.....please stop," he begged.

I knew why he wanted me to stop—well, except for the obvious reason that he was being molested in a very humiliating manner in a very public place. What I'm sure was just as disconcerting for him was that he was reacting to my affectionate caresses, much to my delight. "I'm so happy to see that you like me, Blondie," I teased. "I like you, too," I said as I raised to my tiptoes and kissed him on his very warm cheek while simultaneously fondling his penis.

I continued stroking him until I was satisfied that he was fully erect. I pulled my hand out and took hold of his right wrist. I put my lips to his ear and softly said, "Keep this by your side. Don't you dare try to hide your little stiffy from us."

I patted his bum and left to go join my cohorts. By the time I got there they were already laughing heartily, as were most of the onlookers. The cause of the laughter could be found below the midsection of the red-faced, panty-clad boy walking slowly behind us. More specifically, there was a small but unmistakable protuberance at the front of the boy's panties, which seemed to be causing him excruciating embarrassment.

"Blondie must really like his new panties," giggled Kayla.

"Blondie, it's not nice to point at people," I said, eliciting more laughter.

We ambled along merrily for a while, and then I had a devilish idea.
Tbell

Re: The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator

Post by Tbell »

Great stuff, if my memory serves me well you have enhanced the Blondie and Johnny boy tale.
Having Blondie expose his hairless under arms to Johnny boy and emphasize that he is 17 must be so humiliating for him.
At least JB is in the same boat, other more hirsute younger boys would be much crueller.
I look forward to the remaining chapters.
Last edited by Tbell on Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

More fun n games with Bobby...please.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:05 pm More fun n games with Bobby...please.
It's a few chapters away, but Bobby (along with the other Felicity victims) will be involved in the last three chapters.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 24

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 24: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Part 3 of 4

We ambled along merrily for a while, and then I had a devilish idea.

"Johnny Boy," I called out. "Can you help your boyfriend out? Blondie's starting to lose his little hard-on. Maybe you can help him bring it back up."
Guffaws rang out while Johnny looked at me like I was from outer space, perhaps thinking that I couldn't possibly be serious. I pressed on, and he soon realized that indeed I wasn't joking. "You can stop holding hands now," I said. "There is something in Blondie's panties that you can hold on to instead."

The miserable expressions on the two boys' faces were all one needed to know about how they felt about my latest directive. Johnny reached over and slowly, gingerly slid his fingers inside Blondie's panties, while the recipient of the unwelcome intrusion cringed noticeably.

But as we continued our stroll I could tell that there was no activity on Johnny's part. It looked like he was just resting his palm on Blondie's lower abdomen, so he wasn't doing what I asked. He needed to be reprimanded. "It appears you need some guidance here, Johnny Boy," I said as I approached him. "Let's stop here and I'll give you a demonstration." I snuggled up to his left side and promptly inserted my hand inside his underpants. Taken by surprise, Johnny let out a yelp and took hold of my wrist with both hands. I moved in front of him and looked him in the eyes sternly. "I'm going to let that go, since I startled you," I said. "But if you ever touch me again without my permission, I'll make sure you experience humiliation the likes of which you can't even imagine." Johnny, quickly grasping the seriousness of my threat, released his grip. "Now I'd like you to keep your left arm by your side and put your right hand back inside Blondie's panties. Then you're to follow my lead and do to Blondie exactly what I'll be doing to you. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes," Johnny responded anxiously.

I tickled Johnny's balls with my fingers. He flinched, and I was pleased to see that Blondie also flinched when Johnny replicated my movements. "Good boy," I purred as I started fondling his penis. I giggled at how tiny it was. "Such darling baby boy bits you have, Johnny Boy." I continued to fondle his little organ. I looked over to make sure that Blondie was getting the same treatment, and smiled as I confirmed that he was. I detected that both my and Johnny's caresses were starting to have the desired effect. "Ooh, you like this, don't you, Johnny Boy?" I cooed softly. I started stroking his frenulum with my index finger. Almost immediately his penis grew larger. I was giddy with myself for having the power to make his little penis involuntarily respond to my strategic manipulations, and further his humiliation.

"Do this to Blondie," I said. "He'll really love it, and you'll be his new sweetheart." I looked over, and sure enough Blondie's penis looked like it was almost sticking straight out. A little boner inside a pair of panties—it was amusing, and quite delightful!

I continued the same course while I spoke—this time loud enough so everyone could hear me. "Okay, my little lovebirds, here is how it is going to work. We're going to start walking again. You can hold hands, but I'd like you to keep a close eye on your partner's state of arousal. Your little woodies look rather cute when they poke your underpants out, and we like looking at them. So, if you see your boyfriend's little boner starting to go soft, you can take matters into your own hand. <giggle>"

Johnny was starting to squirm—I think more from my physical advances than my latest instructions—so I eased up a bit on the fondling. Blondie was looking a little hot and bothered also, and I didn't really want them to orgasm—at least not yet.

"If your playmate's little stiffy starts going soft, and for some reason you are unable to get it back up, then there will be consequences for both of you. You are a couple, together as one, so you would both have to be punished. Underpants and panties will be left behind, and you'll have to walk together completely naked—well, except for the bunny ears. Those are too adorable to take off. "And if we do that," I continued, "then we'll take another full lap around the track. So, I would suggest you do whatever it takes to keep your partner in his happy zone. <giggle>"

I pulled my hand out of Johnny's underpants and was pleased to see the fruits of my labor. We all giggled at his little hard-on trying to poke through his tighty-whities. "Can you say thank you, Felicity, and tell me what you are thanking me for?" I said to Johnny Boy.

"Um....th-thank you, Felicity, for....for....for giving me a boner." There was raucous laughter all around as the hilarity level went up appreciably.
"You're quite welcome, Johnny Boy. It was my pleasure," I said after regaining my composure. "Blondie, would you like to thank Johnny Boy for giving you a boner?"

"Thank you Johnny Boy for giving me a boner," he blurted out quickly.

I looked at Johnny boy, waiting for his response. "You're welcome....Blondie," he replied. I motioned to him with upward palms, indicating he wasn't quite finished. "It was my pleasure," he said, once again to our amusement.

I joined my laughing companions and started walking casually. "Let's move along, boys. I'll let you hold hands again, but make sure you keep a close eye on those boners."

It really was entertaining—and quite stimulating—to watch the two crimson-faced lads walking hand in hand with their little projections coming from inside their underpants. It was a party atmosphere, with merriment all around—all at the expense of my two very unfortunate victims. I was beaming with pleasure, as I reveled in what was undoubtedly the best humiliation scene that I had orchestrated to date.

Much to my delight, the boys were very attentive to each other. Johnny was the first one to start losing his erection, and Blondie promptly reached into Johnny's underpants and diligently brought him back up to speed. I enjoyed watching Blondie grimace when he contacted Johnny's genitals for the first time, an expression one might see if he had reached into an unknown area and came in contact with a gooey slug. To be sure, it was not a pleasant experience for him.

Blondie took a little longer before starting to go soft. I suspect the rubbing on his satin panties as he moved along helped to keep him up. All told, Johnny Boy had to "rejuvenate" Blondie twice, while Blondie had to help Johnny three times. They were successful on each occasion. I could tell they were quite motivated to avoid the consequences of naked exposure, because a couple of times they were working the other's penis rather energetically, much to our amusement. Oh, and each time they finished getting the other boy hard, they grudgingly took each other's hand, which I found enchanting.

As we neared the end of our round trip, I wrapped my hand softly around Kayla's bicep. "We still have some more time," I said. "Would you like to take over?"

Kayla smiled, and her eyes lit up. "Sure!" she responded. She thought for a moment, then took a quick glance at my crotch. I had confided with her a few days before about my special vibrator. "I'm guessing you're all hooked up?" she said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah," I said, returning the grin.

"I won't let you down," she said.

I knew she wouldn't, and that's why I picked her to finish things off. I feel like this humiliation thing comes naturally to me, and my perception is that it also does for Kayla. Plus, she is unpredictable, and at times would take things even further than I would, as improbable as that might seem. So, by turning it over to her I could hang back and watch her in action and enjoy the stimulation I'd derive from whatever humiliations she would put the boys through.

As anticipated, I would not be disappointed.

We had come full circle and reached the spot where the boys had left their shoes, so we came to a stop. Kayla stepped forward, then turned back to me. "Do you want me to get them naked?" she asked, loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Your call," I replied, while eyeing the boys and delighting in their very anxious expressions.

Kayla just smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye, then turned and approached the boys. "Okay, boys," she started. "We've reached the end of the line, and pretty soon you can go gather your clothes. But we still have another few minutes before the bell goes off. What should we do?" I loved the rhetorical question, and watched with pleasure as the boys squirmed, realizing that their ordeal probably wasn't quite over—and could potentially worsen. They both looked warily at Kayla. "I know what," said Kayla. "Felicity really wants you two to become better acquainted. You've been so busy diddling each other that you haven't had much of a chance to talk. It would be nice if you could chit-chat for a bit."

After their forced carnal experience, they were too ashamed to even look at each other. They turned and faced in opposite directions. Kayla would take care of that. "You are both testing my patience. Trust me, you don't want me to lose patience with you. Now take each other's hands—both hands—and look each other in the eyes." With great deliberation and reluctance, they did so, and I have to say it was an exquisite display. "Oh, that's precious," said Kayla. "Now hold that pose while you converse. Blondie, tell Johnny Boy how much you enjoyed him feeling up your little love stick."

Oh my, this is going to be fabulous!

Blondie winced, then fidgeted while trying to build up the courage to carry out Kayla's squirm-worthy directive. He took a quick look at her and clearly understood that he would have to do her bidding. "I....I liked..."

"Look your honey bunny in the eyes," interrupted Kayla. "That goes for both of you.

Honey bunny, LOL! I love it!

Blondie looked like he wanted to vomit. He looked Johnny Boy in the eyes, and Johnny reciprocated. "I liked how you....how you....how you felt up my love....my little love stick," he managed to verbalize.

Kayla, who was standing menacingly between the two, just outside of their joined hands, looked expectantly at Johnny. "I....I'm glad you liked it," said Johnny, much to our amusement.

Kayla looked at Blondie. It became apparent that she expected a constant back-and-forth between her two hapless victims. Blondie decided to try his luck and take a different tact. "Are you a football fan?" he asked.

Kayla would have none of it. "Stick to the subject, please," she interjected. "You were talking about how much you enjoyed having Johnny Boy's hand inside your panties, feeling up your little love muscle. Johnny Boy, maybe you can tell Blondie how much you liked feeling up his little bits, and what they felt like."

Ohhhhhh.

"Um...."

"Look each other in the eyes! I don't want to have to tell you again!" reprimanded Kayla.

They both did so, and it was such a delightful visual. Even as I write this, the vision of them, red-faced in their bunny ears and embarrassing underwear being put through their paces by Kayla—I'm almost as stimulated now as I was then.

"Um," said Johnny eloquently, "I really liked.....I really enjoyed putting my hand inside your panties." Kayla looked at Johnny threateningly. "I mean I....I really liked....feeling up your little bits," Johnny complied.

"Tell Blondie what his little bits felt like," coaxed Kayla.

"They felt like.....," he tried to continue. "They felt....all smooth." He looked up at Kayla, almost apologetically. "I'm sorry, I don't....I don't know what else to say."

"Tell him about his size," said Kayla. "And be honest."

Johnny looked back at Blondie. "Your penis is kind of small," he said bluntly.

Both boys were crimson faced while everyone laughed lustily. Kayla did her best to choke back her laughter and stay on course. "Blondie," she said. "Maybe you can tell Johnny about your impressions while you were feeling up his yum-yum."

"It was small," Blondie said simply.

"Smaller than yours?" asked Kayla.

"I think so," answered Blondie.

"What do you think, Johnny Boy? Is your little winky even smaller than Blondie's?"

"I...I don't know," answered Johnny.

"You don't know? Then maybe you need to see it," said Kayla. "I'll bet if you ask your new boyfriend if you could take a peek inside his panties, he will let you."

"Oh, th-that's okay," said Johnny. "Now that I think about it, mine is smaller."

"But you should be sure. You should look inside his panties. Go ahead and ask him."

Ohhh, this is so delicious!

"Would it....be okay if I take a.....take a peek in your panties?" he asked Blondie.

"Okay," said the miserable fair-haired boy.

Johnny proceeded to lean forward and pull the waistband of Blondie's panties open. Just as quickly he let it snap back.

"Oh, you need a better look than that," admonished Kayla. "Hold it open and describe what you see. And I'd like you to be very descriptive, Johnny Boy."

Again Johnny pulled on the waistband, this time holding it open. Blondie looked like he wished the earth would open up and swallow him whole.

"What do you see, Johnny Boy?" pressed Kayla.

"Um....I see a small penis....and small....balls."

"Would you say Blondie has little boy bits?" asked Kayla, who had picked up on my tasty description of Blondie's genitalia.

"Yes," replied Johnny.

"You should tell him. Use his name and look him in the eyes when you tell him."
"B-Blondie, you have.....little boy bits."

"Good, Johnny," said Kayla. "And what else can you tell him about his little boy bits?"

"There's no......you have no hair on your little boy bits," added Johnny.

"Good observation, Johnny," praised the giggling Kayla. "Now keep holding Blondie's panties open while holding open your tighty-whities with your other hand and tell me what the difference is between your bits and Blondie's little boy bits. Blondie, you can look in there too. You can examine each other's bits together and share the experience."

The beleaguered Johnny pulled open his underpants and looked down, while Blondie leaned slightly forward as they both peered inside. It was an extraordinary scene, and I was grinning appreciatively.

"Mine are a little smaller," Johnny managed to say.

"What do you think, Blondie?" asked Kayla.

"His are a little smaller," said Blondie.

"Wow, that's saying something, isn't it?" responded Kayla. "Because you have little boy bits, right?"

"Yes," answered Blondie.

"So then would you say Johnny Boy has baby boy bits?"

"Yes," answered Blondie obediently.

"Can you tell us what you have, Johnny Boy?"

"I have baby boy bits," said the shamefaced Johnny.

"What about the hair? Are you bald down there too, just like Blondie?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I'm bald down there too.......just like Blondie."

"So you have bald baby boy bits?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I....I have bald baby boy bits," said the thoroughly humiliated Johnny.

"So, like Felicity said, you two really do have a lot in common. Blondie, look down at Johnny Boy's bits again, then look at Johnny and tell him what you have in common."

Oh, sweet Jesus!

Blondie checked out Johnny's little goodies again, then looked him in the eyes and carried out Kayla's ignominious command. "We both have a small penis....I mean, we both....we both have bald little bits."

"Yes, you do!" said Kayla, who could barely be heard above the laughter. "Johnny Boy, what else do you and Blondie have in common?"

Johnny momentarily looked perplexed while he tried to figure out something to say. “Um....we both....we both are standing out here in our underwear?" he finally said.

"Indeed you are," replied Kayla. She looked down at Blondie's panties and said, "Blondie's are prettier than yours. Do you think Blondie looks pretty in his panties?"

"Yes.....yes he does. Very pretty....very pretty in his panties," said Johnny to considerable laughter.

Kayla stood quietly for a moment until the laughter gradually died down. I could tell she was deep in thought, probably trying to decide where she wanted to go next. What she ultimately came up with is a prime example of how unpredictable she is, and how she sometimes takes things a step further than I would have. Not that I'm complaining. <giggle>

"It's almost time to go back," she said. "Would you two like to say good-bye to each other?"

"Bye," they said simultaneously as they let go of each other's hands and started to back away.

But Kayla had a little more in store for the embattled twosome. And she blew my mind in the process.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 25

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 25: Blondie and Johnny Boy, Par 4 of 4

"Hold it!" interrupted Kayla. "That wasn't much of a good-bye. After being so intimate with each other, you should give each other a better sendoff than that. Here, come closer." Kayla took each boy by the forearm and pulled them close together. "Blondie, put your right arm around Johnny's waist. Johnny Boy, put your right hand on Blondie's shoulder."

With extreme reluctance, the two bare-chested boys followed Kayla's command. "Good," said Kayla. "A little closer now. I want your chests touching each other, skin to skin." They did so and were snuggled together. I was becoming more aroused by the second while taking in the delicious scene.
"Push your hips into each other now," directed Kayla. "I want you to feel your little bits touching....good, just like that. Do you feel each other’s little bits touching each other?" The tormented boys both nodded miserably. "Good! Now gyrate your hips together, so your bits can commingle." The wretched twosome followed Kayla's command, much to everyone's amazement and amusement. "Excellent!" exclaimed Kayla. "You boys look so adorable like that, like two lovers really hot for each other. Now get face-to-face and look each other in the eyes." They complied, and both had the most miserable expression on their faces that one could imagine. Because of the way Kayla had them arranged, their faces were quite close together.

Wait. Is she going to make them....

"Now stick out your tongues and touch them together."

Oh. My. God. She is!

They looked at each other and both turned their heads away at the prospect. Kayla pushed harder. "Do you want to take another slow walk around the track? This time you'll do it naked," she threatened.

They needed no further prompting. With extreme resignation the agonized boys connected with their tongues. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt myself breathing faster as my state of sexual arousal was ever increasing. I turned my vibrator up to the third and final level.

"Good, boys," continued Kayla. "Now dart your tongues all around, but keep them touching. Yes, just like that. Oh, we should have gotten you a room."

Some people were laughing, but as I took a quick look around, most of them were quiet, many with eyes widened and mouths open, as if dumbfounded by what they were witnessing.

"Okay, very good. Now you can—and I know you've been waiting for this moment—put your lips together and kiss each other. Passionately, like you mean it. And keep those tongues working."

Oh, my goodness! This is unreal!

Indeed, the boys pushed their mouths together into a lip-lock, and it was a sight to behold. I'd venture to say that by being face-to-face and swapping saliva, their humiliation level was even higher than it would have been had Kayla forced them to give each other a blowjob.

Andrea sent me one of her wonderful creations that captured the moment. Here it is—oh, in case you’re wondering, Blondie is the cute one.

"Keep it up, boys, until I tell you to stop," said Kayla. "Intertwine those tongues. Explore each other's mouths. Taste your partner's juices and swallow them down. Feel the passion! This is your first lover's kiss, so make it memorable."

As she spoke, she crouched down behind Johnny Boy and swiftly lowered his underpants down to his ankles before expeditiously freeing them from his feet. The high-pitched squeal that emanated from Johnny when he realized what was transpiring was delightful. He momentarily pulled his head back but was quickly rebuked. "Get your tongue back in Blondie's mouth!" she scolded. "You're hurting his feelings!"

Oh, Kayla!

She tossed the underpants aside and turned her attention to Blondie's panties. Within moments he was naked from his bunny ears on down, and in short order his panties and Johnny's tighty-whities were side-by-side on the track.

It was an incredible scene, that of two naked teenage boys in a coerced lip-lock in front of an enthralled audience. They were in the throes of the humiliation of a lifetime as I looked on, grinning and wide-eyed, feeling a level of excitation that resonated through my core.

I looked downward, and their lower torsos were now separated just enough so that I could make out their little bits. Their penises had retracted to their tiny, flaccid states. It was interesting to watch several of the onlookers move to a spot where they could obtain a better view of the boys' genitals. When they did, invariably they broke into a grin.

Kayla was ready for her next move. "Now I'd like you to make good use of your free hand and stimulate your partner, like you did before. It would be a nice final gesture to get your naked sweetie all excited again and finish off your first date by giving each other little stiffies. I'll let you stop kissing when both of your soldiers are standing at full attention."

Oh gosh!

The boys obediently began feeling each other up again while continuing to probe the insides of each other's mouths with their tongues. With the incentive to end their mindbogglingly humiliating ordeal as soon as humanly possible, the two boys went at each other like dogs in heat. Within a couple of minutes, both of their "soldiers" had responded with a full salute.

"I think we've reached maximum size—such is it is," said Kayla. "You can break it up now, lover boys. I'd say we've fulfilled Felicity's wish for you two to get better acquainted. We've covered the five senses: sight, hearing, touch....and with your juicy lip-lock, you had the pleasure of smelling and tasting each other, up close and personal. I'm sure you are quite familiar with each other now.

"Take a good look at your little boners. Johnny Boy, can you compare them for me?"

"Um....his might be a little bigger," said the wretched Johnny.

"Maybe just a tad longer," countered Kayla. "But Blondie's might be thinner. What do you think, Blondie?"

Blondie tried to collect himself before answering. I'm sure discussing the dimensions of his extended penis while everyone was zeroing in on it had to be absolutely excruciating. "Yeah. I guess. His is shorter......mine is thinner," he agreed.

"How long is yours, Blondie?" Kayla asked. "I'm sure you've measured. All boys do."

"Please....I....I don't know."

"How long, Blondie?"

"Four and a half inches?" said Blondie.

"Oh, I think you're flattering yourself, don't you?" responded Kayla. "Maybe four inches tops, right?"

"No, it’s bigger than….okay, four inches. Tops," he capitulated.

"Maybe even less?" pushed Kayla.

"Maybe," said the downcast Blondie.

Kayla addressed Johnny. "That makes yours definitely less than four inches—maybe closer to three and a half, right Johnny?"

"I guess so.....yes."

"So cute. You're our weensy wittle boys, yes you are!" said Kayla as she took each of their penises in her hands and jiggled them back and forth, causing them to both recoil in astonishment.

Oh! Oh!

"Can you touch them together for me?" asked Kayla.

Oh my goodness gracious! You've got to be kidding me!

I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched the two boys obediently maneuver their hips until the glans of their penises made contact. The look of humiliation on each of their faces was a sight to behold.

And Kayla wasn't quite done. I had a feeling she wanted the boys to get each other off, but a few days before we were chatting about our victims and I told her that someday I wanted Blondie to have a humiliating orgasm, with me carrying out the dirty deed. Kayla, loyal as ever, would heed my wishes. But she was determined to oversee a humiliating orgasm, nonetheless. "Blondie," she said, "I think Johnny Boy would really enjoy it if you could give his little boner some of your love and affection." Kayla reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a small tube of some sort of lubricant. I found out later that she had been carrying it around for weeks in the hope that she could use it someday on the boys. That hope was about to be fulfilled. She took Blondie's right hand, turned it upright and squirted a fair amount of the lube onto his palm. "Now be a good loverboy and rub this aaaaal over Johnny Boy's little dinky."

Blondie, who looked like he could pass out from the humiliation, obeyed Kayla's command and began spreading the oily substance on Johnny Boy's undersized hard-on. Johnny, whose humiliation level closely matched that of his counterpart, flinched noticeably.

"It's okay, Johnny Boy," cooed Kayla. "Just rest your hands on your head and enjoy yourself. I'll make sure Blondie takes reeeeal good care of you." Johnny Boy compliantly assumed the position while Blondie ever so reluctantly fondled the penis belonging to the shamefaced boy standing before him. "Gooood, Blondie," encouraged Kayla. "Massage that little wee wee, gently and lovingly. Excellent! And rub some on his balls. Yes, that's it. Caress all of Johnny Boy's baby boy bits."

As much as I was enjoying being a spectator of Kayla's magnificent humiliation session, it was at this point that I just couldn't help myself—I just had to be involved. I stepped over to Kayla and while grinning, I held out my right palm. Kayla, quick on the uptake as always, squirted a perfect dose of lubricant onto my hand.

I stepped to Blondie's right side and snuggled up to him, putting my left arm around his bare waist. In short order my right hand began fondling his penis, causing him to flinch and momentarily suspend his enforced servicing of Johnny Boy—who was showing visible signs that he was nearing a state of sexual gratification, undesired as it was.

"Don't stop now!" reprimanded Kayla. "Johnny Boy is loving your tender touch."

"That's right," I said softly to Blondie. "You have your new boyfriend all worked up. Don't even think about stopping until he is completely satisfied."

I caressed Blondie's bare ass with one hand while continuing to manipulate his slippery penis and balls with the other. His erection had subsided during his activity with Johnny Boy, but I had him back to full capacity in a matter of seconds. It was such an exquisite feeling—touching, teasing and seducing my favorite plaything, and under as humiliating of circumstances imaginable. His skin was so smooth—and at my behest, which made it that much more enjoyable. Suffice it to say, I was at a heightened state of sexual arousal.

Speaking of which....I looked up at Johnny Boy, and it was quite apparent that—though he seemed to be fighting it off as hard as he could—he was about to succumb to Blondie's molestations.

"Keep it up, Blondie," urged Kayla. "Pump his little cock!"

Indeed he did, and Johnny Boy could hold back no longer. His body stiffened, he scrunched his toes, clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut tightly. As his body convulsed during his orgasm, both Blondie and I braced for his ejaculation, but there was none to be had. I Googled it later and discovered that there is no ejaculation during orgasm if the lad is prepubescent.

Ejaculation or not, it was obvious that Johnny Boy had achieved a sexual climax, which brought on a lusty ovation from the spectators, which only must have furthered his already elevated state of humiliation.

Blondie wasn't far behind. I could sense that he was on the verge, so I cupped my smallish hand around his smallish penis—it was a perfect fit—and began stroking it up and down.

"Please....Felicity....please stop!" Blondie pleaded in a throaty whisper.

But I was not to be denied, and neither was Blondie's orgasm. He tensed up like Johnny Boy did and couldn't keep himself from letting out an audible grunt, much to my delight. Unlike his counterpart, he shot out several spurts of cum, the first two or three of which splat directly onto his partner's belly and slowly trickled down toward his little bits, much to Johnny Boy's chagrin and our amusement. The ovation Blondie received far surpassed the one for Johnny Boy a few seconds before.

As for me, like I say I had been looking forward to getting Blondie off in humiliating fashion, and that exhibition exceeded even what I had envisioned. My vibrator was going full bore, but at that moment I think I could have gotten off without any physical stimulation. It was only a few seconds after Blondie spurted onto Johnny's tummy that I let myself go. The intensity of my orgasm has to rank with the highest I've ever experienced. Kayla had done me proud, and the humiliation scale was off the charts.

Kayla probably sensed that I had climaxed, and she was ready to bring the proceedings to a close. "Thank you, boys," she said. "That was some fabulous entertainment. Now if you'll give each other a kiss on the lips and a nice hug, you'll be good to go."

I was shaking my head in awe as my two naked, thoroughly humiliated boys gave each other a quick peck on the lips and a half-hearted hug.

"Can you join both hands one more time and thank each other for a most pleasant afternoon?" asked Kayla. "Use your names and look each other in the eyes."

Once again they clasped each other's hands and looked at each other haplessly. "Thank you, Johnny Boy for a most pleasant afternoon," said Blondie dispassionately.

"You too, Blon.....I mean thank you, Blondie for a most pleasant afternoon," obliged Johnny dejectedly.

"Johnny Boy, don't you think you owe Blondie a special thanks for what he did for you?" pushed Kayla.

"Th-thank you, Blondie for......for what you did."

"Try again, Johnny Boy," said Kayla. "Thank Blondie again but tell him exactly what you are thanking him for."

"Thank....thank you Blondie for......for playing with....with my penis and making me.....for making me you know what...." How cute, he couldn't even bring himself to use the words.

The grinning Kayla looked at Blondie, waiting for his response. "You're welcome," muttered Blondie wretchedly.

"Can you tell us how it felt, Johnny Boy?" asked Kayla.

"Please, I........it felt good....it felt really good."

"I'm sure it did, Johnny Boy," said a giggling Kayla amid raucous laughter from the gathering. "I'm sure it did."

She reached up and removed the bunny ears from their heads, then retrieved the underpants and panties and tossed them to the anxiously awaiting owners. She gave them a wave of dismissal, and the boys speedily slipped into their underwear. They were quite a sight as they ran down the track side by side in pursuit of their coveted clothes.

"What, not a thank-you and good-bye for us?" said Kayla, eliciting more laughter from all.

As the fully entertained spectators began to disperse, Kayla caught my eye. "How did I do?" she asked with a sly grin.

I grinned and shook my head back and forth slowly in amazement. No words were necessary.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 26

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 26: Blondie, Johnny Boy, Bobby, Tina and Ruby, Part 1 of 3

As I mentioned in my introduction, before I was introduced to Blondie I had heard quite a few juicy stories from my sister Julie about his humiliations at the hands of Julie and her friends. One of my favorite stories—maybe the favorite—was when they made him strip naked in the auditorium during the annual school play. The visualization, along with imagining Blondie's mental anguish as he sat there naked amid the whole, mostly oblivious student body....well, let me just say that I have pleasured myself on more than one occasion while fantasizing about that scene.

One of my prevailing thoughts whenever I imagined that fabulous spectacle was that I so wished I could have been there. So, when someone handed me a flyer about the upcoming school play, I stopped in my tracks.

What's to stop me from making Blondie relive that ultra humiliating experience once again?

Well, you probably know me well by now, so you know the answer to that is "absolutely nothing!"

The play was over a week away, but my excitement level was enough to keep me from falling asleep for some time that night. As I lay awake my mind was racing, and another tasty idea popped into my head.

Why stop with Blondie? Let's have some fun with Johnny Boy, too!

Then another thought.

Might as well let Bobby join in the fun. And why not throw Tina and Ruby into the mix? Ah, my gang of victims. It'll be a humiliation extravaganza!

I was pretty worked up, but I finally managed to diddle myself to sleep that night.

The next day in the cafeteria I shared my plan with Kayla, Andrea and Natalie. They were thrilled, and 100% on board.

Over the next week we schemed how we wanted it to play out. We came up with a good plan, but I left it open to incorporate some improvisation if we so desired.

The night before the play I sent out a group text to my five patsies. Here is what it said:

I would really like to have you accompany me to the play tomorrow. It starts after a short lunch, at 12:30. Let's plan on meeting in the foyer next to the main auditorium entrance at 12:15. Bring your phones, but put them on silent.

I'm looking forward to seeing you!

I sent it off, and immediately thought about Blondie, and how he must have shuddered upon viewing the text. The dreadful memories from a couple of years before in that very same auditorium must have completely washed over him.

And the others? They had no idea what specifically was in store for them, but I'm sure they were quivering in their boots with apprehension.

As for me, I was licking my lips in delicious anticipation.

The three girls and I assembled at the predetermined meeting spot at 12:10. While we waited, there was considerable merriment and joviality between us. The energy level was palpable.

"Oh, here comes Johnny Boy," noticed Natalie.

"The first one here," I commented. "Such an obedient little puppy."

"No, Bobby's the puppy," retorted Kayla. "He's my puppy."

We all laughed while Johnny joined the group. Anxiety and fear were written all over his face when he saw that I was joined by my friends. "Hi, Johnny Boy," I greeted with a smile. "I'm so glad you could join us."

"Oh, here comes Tina and Ruby," said Andrea. "And there's Blondie."

I smiled as I saw Blondie approaching. I looked down at his short shorts and denuded legs and smiled wider.

"Hi girls!" I shouted to the oncoming twosome. "Hi Blondie!" There was no response from the troubled teens as they gathered around uncomfortably.

I looked at my phone. "It's 12:15," I said. "Bobby is late." I shook my head and said, "I don't like it when people are late."

"Here he comes," said Kayla.

"Bobby, it's 12:16. You're late," I said to him when he arrived.

"Sorry," he responded. "I needed to finish my lunch."

"You had plenty of time to eat," I said. I looked over at Kayla. "Kayla, I'll let you decide what his punishment should be. In the meantime, do you want to check his pockets?"

The reader may recall that I required Bobby to cut the front pockets off all his shorts and pants. Oh, and he wasn't allowed to wear underpants. :)

Kayla moved behind Bobby and slipped a hand inside each pocket and probed around. I could tell by Bobby's startled and open-eyed reaction that he had obeyed. "No pockets," declared the grinning Kayla as she continued to delve around inside his shorts.

"Underwear?" I asked.

"Nope. Going commando," shared Kayla. The four of us laughed while Kayla persisted in her invasion of Bobby's nether regions. Bobby looked like he wanted to vomit.

"Okay, gang, we should probably go inside so we can get a row where we can sit together," I stated. "I would like you to have your phones handy. I might have some instructions for you, and we don't want to disrupt the actors with any noise, so you may be receiving the occasional text from me." I looked at the faces of the five unfortunates. Suffice it to say, they were not nearly as enthusiastic as I was. "Natalie, you can lead the way, and take Ruby with you. Andrea, maybe you can escort Tiny Tina and Johnny Boy." I watched momentarily as the five of them filed into the auditorium. "Blondie, you're with me."

Oh, don't look so thrilled, Blondie.

I took Blondie's hand and began to lead him inside. "Kayla, Bobby is all yours," I said while looking back at them.

I took another look back when Blondie and I arrived at our row. What I saw made me laugh out loud. Bobby was crawling on all fours down the aisle like a dog, with the grinning Kayla close behind.

You're the best, Kayla!

We took our seats (pre-established by the four of us). This picture details the seating arrangement:

"Isn't this nice" I said while simultaneously patting Blondie's and Johnny Boy's thighs.

I didn't waste any time, and immediately composed a group text. I included my cohorts for their entertainment.

Thank you all for taking me up on my offer to accompany me to the event today. This will be a long play, and I want you to be comfortable. Why don't you remove your shoes and socks and make yourselves at home. You can store them under your seat.

I sent it off and within a couple of seconds everyone's phone lit up. I heard a couple of groans, and I watched with glee as within a few more seconds the fabulous five (Hey, I just coined a new nickname for them!) were leaning over in unison, following my command.

I'm really going to make this happen!

"Good boy, Blondie," I said while patting him on the back.

As they finished their business, the lights dimmed, and we soon were in darkness. Even after my eyes adjusted it was still pretty dim, but just bright enough to make out an outline and a little bit more of the people in my row. It was perfect.

The play that year was "The Fiddler on the Roof," a musical I was well familiar with. I decided to enjoy the opening overture ("Tradition") before making my next overture. Then I shot off another text.

I don't know about you, but I think it's getting a tad warm in here. Again, I want you to be comfortable. I think a good way to cool off would be to take off your shirts. Or your sweater, whatever the case may be. You can pass them to your left, until they reach Natalie. Natalie will be happy to store them under her seat for you.

Ruby was sitting next to Natalie, and I decided I wanted her clothes further away than that, so I sent a follow-up message.

Ruby, you can pass your top the other way, and Kayla will safeguard it for you.

I delighted in the next couple of minutes, as five different garments were passed hand-to-hand until they disappeared under Natalie's or Kayla's seat.
I looked left and right and noticed that Blondie and Johnny Boy were wearing undershirts.

They came prepared. Well, I'll fix that in short order.

Bobby was bare-chested, and it dawned on me that his pair of shorts was the only garment he had remaining. I'm sure his sense of trepidation was through the roof.

I could just make out that Ruby was wearing a bra. Tina was not, and her arms were crossed over her chest tightly. Such the bashful one. Of course, I hadn't allowed her to wear a bra in some time.

I leaned to my right and pressed my lips to Blondie's ear. "Take off your undershirt," I whispered, probably tickling his ear in the process.

While Blondie was removing his shirt, I leaned over to Johnny and pulled on a tuft of his undershirt. "Take this off and pass it down to Natalie," I said softly.

I pulled Blondie's undershirt from his grasp, and within moments all three boys were unclad above their waists, their garments secured by Natalie. Blondie and Johnny Boy had their arms crossed over their chests, which made me giggle.

It was time for another text.

Ruby, you seem to be the only one of my invited guests that is still clad above the waist. Why don't you take off your bra and pass it down this way. Kayla will take good care of it for you.

I watched with satisfaction while Ruby fumbled with the straps of her bra, then stripped it off. I smiled as the bra was passed to me and I forwarded it down to Kayla. I noticed that four of the fabulous five (not Bobby) had their arms crossed over their chests. I fixed that with follow-up text.

I'd like you all to rest your arms on the armrest. Just relax. Let's all sit back and enjoy this next number. It's very good.

I watched as four of the hapless victims uncrossed their arms. Tina was the last to do so and did so very reluctantly. That prompted me to send another group text.

Tiny Tina, I realize this is very challenging for you, because I know you are very self-conscious about your tiny little titties, and now they are out in the open and on display. Just pretend you're one of the boys, and maybe you won't be so self-conscious.

Some giggling emanated from my friends. I found it stimulating that Tina knew that all eight of us were reading about her tiny tits. I looked over at her, and I swear I could see her face glowing, even in the darkness.

Then I looked to my right, and once again, thanks to Kayla, I took in a hilarious sight. If I wasn't sitting in the middle of a performance I probably would have laughed raucously, but I had to stifle it. The source of my hilarity was Bobby's chest, as it was adorned with Ruby's bra.

Kayla, you are awesome!

When I composed myself, I sat back and savored the next number, "If I Were a Rich Man." While taking it in, I laid my hand on top of Blondie's. At one point I gave him a wet kiss on his cheek and whispered in his ear. "This is really stimulating, don't you think so, Blondie?" I asked. Blondie didn't respond. I don't think he was in a frame of mind to find anything stimulating.

Speaking of stimulating, at the risk of TMI I should interject that I did have my special vibrator in place. At that moment I had it on the low setting. I was sure I would turn it up later, at just the right moment.

With that in mind, I decided that it was time to step up the humiliation.

I sent out another text.

Hi, it's me again. Wasn't that an incredible rendition of If I Were a Rich Man? Especially for a high school kid. Anyway, while I have you, I have another request. Natalie and Kayla would like to add to their collection of discarded clothes. Could you do me a favor and help them out? I don't want to be too domineering, so I'll let you decide which garment you want to dispense with. Just make sure the garment is intact. Ruby, you can pass yours off to the right for Kayla. The rest of you go the other way to Natalie. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Of course, other than Bobby, there was no option as to which article of clothing would have to be removed, unless any of them decided to rip out their underwear from beneath their pants or shorts. Which is why I said the garment must be intact. Hey, nobody pulls anything over on Felicity.

I sat back and watched with relish while the fabulous five hesitated, then resignedly began pulling off their pants or shorts. As I expected, Bobby went for Ruby's bra. He was struggling with the fastening on the back. I don't know if he eventually succeeded on his own or if he needed Kayla's assistance to undress him.

That's because I was enjoying myself while watching Blondie slip out of his shorts, rendering himself clad in a pair of lacy, baby blue panties.

Once all the newly discarded clothing was tucked away, I took in the wonderful scene of the near-naked fabulous five. The eye candy wasn't as delicious as it would have been had it not been so dark, but I luxuriated in the power I had over my victims, and the psychological torment, along with the humiliation that they were experiencing.

I decided to leave them as they were for a long spell and let them fret while they agonized over what my next move might be. The fact that they were sitting there in their underpants only added to my enjoyment.

I wanted to add to my entertainment by engaging them, so I sent another text.

This is so much fun! I'm enjoying a nice play with my friends, while you are indulging me by stripping down to your undies. You must be SO embarrassed. And you must really be nervous, not knowing if you will get your clothes back before the play ends and the lights go on. Can you imagine what it would be like if you didn’t? Especially if I decide to make you take your underpants off. I can just picture you running around the auditorium all naked, with the whole student body laughing at you. Oh, it doesn't get any better than this! I can't thank you enough for the entertainment.

I then turned my attention to Blondie. "Such pretty panties today, Blondie," I said softly while fiddling with the material. "Let's get a better look." I turned on my phone flashlight and shined it on Blondie's midsection. I grinned as he contracted his hips and looked around nervously. I took a picture of it while I was there. "Oh, this is nice, Blondie," I said. "I must share this with the group." I sent the picture off with a short message.

In case you're wondering, this is what Blondie is wearing right now. So pretty, don't you think so?

Then I had another thought.

It's a little too dark for me to see, and I'd really like to get a nice mental image of what you are wearing right now. Please respond to this text and describe your underpants for me. And be descriptive. You know, panties or not, color, type, how much lace, etc.

Within a minute or so I received a response. I think Blondie thought he was excused since I already had a picture. Not. I nudged him with my elbow when I saw he wasn't responding.

Here are the responses, in the order I received them:

Ruby: Light pink panties, boy shorts style. Cotton. Not much lace. White band.

Johnny: White briefs.

Tina: Black nylon hipster panties. Some lace on the sides.

Bobby: Wearing my shorts.

Blondie: Light blue panties. Not cotton but I don't know what. Either nylon or silk? My sister bought them. Lot of lace.

Excellent! Johnny Boy, what do we call your little boy undies?

Johnny: Tighty whities.

Good, Johnny. You look so cute sitting next to me in your little boy undies.

I had an idea and sent out another text.

Maybe Johnny Boy and the girls can send us a nice selfie of their underpants. Make sure to capture part of your thighs and your tummies so we can get a good perspective. Oh, and you might want to use your flash.

I waited, saw three flashes go off, and within a couple of minutes three relatively intimate photos appeared one after the other on my screen.

Oh, how cute. Especially yours, Johnny Boy. I don't see any kind of bulge in your tighty whities. Your little pee pee must be in hibernation again.

I did hear a couple of giggles, but there was no response from Johnny. Not that there was much he could have said.

Smiling with pleasure, I sat back and watched the play for a bit, allowing the fabulous five to simmer in their underwear, trepidation and humiliation.

I spent much of the time toying with Blondie, one of my favorite pastimes. I put my hand on his naked thigh and caressed it lovingly. "So nice and smooth," I teased, while continuing to pet his skin. I rested my hand at the top of his thigh, menacingly close to his privates. Occasionally I would let my pinkie wander and tickle his balls on the outside of his panties, causing him to draw back his hips. It was delightful.

Eventually it was time to take the next step. I patted Blondie on his thigh, then reached for my phone to send out a group text. I'm sure everyone cringed when they saw me typing.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 27

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 27: Blondie, Johnny Boy, Bobby, Tina and Ruby, Part 2 of 3

I felt it was time to take the humiliation to the next level. The next interchange with the five unfortunates would go toward accomplishing that goal.

Ruby, what did you think of Tiny Tina's panties?

Ruby: They were fine.

Do you like them?

Ruby: I guess so.

Oh goodie, because I want you to put them on.

I didn't look over, but I pictured a look of distress on both girls’ faces. I didn't see any movement, so I persisted.

Just in case you don't understand, that means that Tina needs to take off her panties and pass them to you. Obviously you'll need to take your panties off, too. They're too big for you, Tiny Tina, so just pass them down, and Kayla can look after them.

I saw the movement on my left with my peripheral vision, and within moments Ruby's panties were passed on to me by Johnny Boy, and I passed them along to Blondie. As he passed them down I whispered into his ear. "Don't worry, I'm not going to let anyone else wear your pretty panties. I know how much you like them."

I looked over to Tina, who was now in the depths of humiliation and squirming in her chair. I was loving it. And it called for another text.

This must really suck for you, Tina. You're the only one naked. You're surrounded by the entire student body—and you're naked! Can't you just die?

Tina probably knew it was a mocking, rhetorical question, and didn't respond. I sat back for a while and enjoyed the play, letting Tina wallow in her nudity for a few minutes before sending a message to Kayla, Andrea and Natalie.

Andrea and Natalie, I'll let you do whatever you like as far as Ruby is concerned. Have fun with that. Kayla, Bobby is all yours.

A couple of minutes later I was chuckling, because Ruby's panties and Bobby's shorts were placed on my lap simultaneously. I moved the shorts along one way and the panties the other.

I looked to my right and saw Bobby clutching his privates with both hands. I looked to my left and both Tina and Ruby had one arm across their chests and the other over their vaginas. It was a beautiful sight.

It was time to turn my attention to my boys. Johnny Boy was sitting right next to me so I could have just whispered to him, but I wanted to mess with him, so I composed a text. I included my three mates for their amusement. I did hear some giggling during our exchange.

Johnny Boy, are you enjoying the play?

Johnny: I guess so.

Do you want to be naked?

Johnny: No! Please!

Isn't the girl next to you naked?

Johnny: Yes

Do you think it's fair that she has to be naked, and you don't?

Johnny: Please. I'd rather not. Please?

I loved the question mark. He was desperate, and pleading.

Rather not what?

Johnny: I'd rather not have to be naked.

But I LIKE it when you have to be naked. I get excited when I make you get naked, Johnny Boy.

Johnny: Please. Please not today. Not here with all these people.

Oh, but Johnny Boy, it would be so stimulating to have you sitting next to me, all naked and embarrassed, with your cute little pee pee exposed, and accessible for me to play with.

Johnny: No! Please!!

But it's time, Johnny Boy. It's time for you to be naked. Tell me why I want you to be naked.

Johnny: Because it excites you?

Again, the question mark was precious, and the response made me giggle.

That's right, Johnny Boy. It excites me to make you be naked. Now take off your little boy undies and hand them to me.

Johnny knew his pleading would be in vain, and that I would get my way. He slipped them off and put them on my leg before quickly covering up. I handed Johnny's underpants to Blondie, who passed them down like a hot potato.

Four down, one to go.

I waited another ten minutes or so before taking any more action. The play was about half over, and there was no intermission, so we still had almost an hour and a half to go. I was really enjoying the scene—and I'm referring to the scene to my left and right—and wanted to bask in it. Plus, the knowledge of how anxious my five victims must be really added to my pleasure.

After a spell I leaned over, put my hand on Blondie's thigh and my lips to his ear, and gave him a simple command.

"Take off your panties," I said.

He had to know that was coming in one form or another, but he still bolted upright in his seat. I mean, did he really think I wasn't going to make him get naked at some point? I do find his naiveté quite charming. It's part of the reason I love humiliating Blondie more than any other—no matter how many times I take things to the next level, he still reacts with surprise and embarrassment. It never gets old for me.

Blondie subserviently lifted his bum and slid the panties down his legs. He pulled them free from his feet, then hesitantly handed them over. "Don't worry, Blondie," I whispered. "You'll get to wear your panties again. I just want you nice and naked right now."

All five were now completely nude. The humiliation extravaganza was in full bloom. It seemed like a good time for a group text.

Hi boys and girls! I hope you are enjoying the play and that you find your current situation as exciting as I do. I mean, put yourself in my shoes. Figuratively speaking, of course, because I want you entirely naked, so you can't have my shoes. Anyway, I'm wearing shoes, and the rest of my clothes. As are hundreds of other people all around you in this very room. But you are not. In fact, you are sitting there completely….and totally….nude. All because I wanted you that way. It's hard to put into words how much pleasure that gives me.

I sent that off for their perusal and began typing again.

It would be even more fun if I could see you a little better. I know you're naked, but like I was saying when you were in your undies, a better mental image would be very helpful. Plus, some of you haven't seen each other naked yet like Kayla, Andrea, Natalie and I have seen you. So maybe you can describe yourself for the group. Tina, let's start with you. Knowing how boys are, I think they would be more interested in your breasts than anything else. So describe your chest for us.

I glanced at Tina, who was hesitating, predictably having a very hard time honoring my request. Having to put into words a description of her lack of endowment—something she is very self-conscious about—would be demanding enough. But to do so would also mean that she would have to move one of her hands away, either from her chest or her sex. Ultimately she chose to keep her chest covered and sent off a text.

Tina: Not that big.

We need more information than that, Tina. What's not that big? How big are you talking about?

Tina: My breasts. They are less than average.

I've seen your breasts, Tina. Saying they are less than average is like saying a mouse is a little smaller than an elephant. I want honesty and full disclosure here. What one word have I used to best describe your titties.

Tina: Tiny

Yes! Tiny! You have tiny little titties. Can you tell us, Tina?

Tina: I have tiny little titties.

Excellent! And what nickname have I given you to commemorate those little titties of yours?

Tina: Tiny Tina

Yes! Very good, Tiny Tina. Okay, let's move along. Ruby, your turn.

Ruby: My breasts are larger than average.

Oh, you're making Tina jealous. Describe your nipples and areolas. Are they larger than average too?

Ruby: Yes I guess they are.

I know Tina's little titties don't sag when she doesn't wear a bra. In truth, she really doesn't need to wear one any more than Blondie does. Right now you're not wearing a bra, and your tits are hanging out. Would you say they are sagging?

Ruby: Yes

Yes, what?

Ruby: Yes, my breasts are sagging because I'm not wearing a bra.

What about your pussy? Do you keep it trimmed?

Ruby: Yes, it is trimmed.

What about you, Tiny Tina? We know all about your flat little chest. Just so all of us have a good idea what you look like now that you're completely naked, tell us about your pussy.

Tina: It is trimmed.

Is the color of your pubic hair blonde like the hair on your head?

Tina: Yes

When you get home tonight I would like you to shave off all of your pubic hair.

There was a long pause before she answered. Ultimately she probably realized that she had no alternative but to capitulate.

Tina: Okay

Excellent. With your little girl chest it seems appropriate that you should have a little girl vagina to match, don't you think so?

There was no response, so I pressed.

Tina?

Tina: Yes

Yes, what?

Tina: I should have a little girl vagina to match my little girl chest.

I smiled widely, knowing how humiliating it had to be for her to type that.

I'm looking forward to seeing you naked with your new little girl vagina. Maybe we can have a playdate this weekend so you can show your little girl body off.

Andrea: My parents are out of town this weekend, so we could have our playdate with Tiny Tina at my house if you want.

Perfect! Maybe we should invite Ruby, too. We had so much fun getting Blondie and Johnny Boy together recently, and they hit it off famously. I think Tiny Tina and Ruby would make a very nice couple.

Andrea: Oh, yes! They could really get very familiar with each other, like Blondie and Johnny Boy did. :lol:

Absolutely! And I want to get a picture of them standing side by side, naked. It'll be fun to compare Tiny Tina's little girl chest and little girl vagina to Ruby's big girl tits and big girl vagina.

Andrea: ❤️

Kayla: Um, sorry if this is throwing a wrench into the equation, but I wouldn't mind bringing my doggy to the party.

Oh sure, Bobby should DEFINITELY join us. And let's invite Blondie and Johnny Boy. Just think of all the fun possibilities!

Andrea: My parents won't be back until late Sunday night. We could make it a sleepover if you want.

Natalie: I can't wait!

Andrea: We have a pool, btw.

Oh, this just keeps getting better! Okay, Saturday it is then, maybe late morning. We can set up a time later. In the meantime, let's get back to the descriptions of our naked friends. We now have a good mental image of what Tiny Tina and Ruby look like naked. Johnny Boy, it's your turn.

Johnny: I have a normal chest. I can't think of how to describe it.

I heard Kayla and Andrea giggling out loud, and I couldn't suppress my amusement either.

Nobody cares about your little nipples, Johnny. Tell us about your bits.

Johnny (after a long pause): Not very big.

Don't try my patience Johnny Boy, if you want any chance of getting your clothes back sometime today. I need you to be very descriptive, and very honest. You know I've seen your bits, so I'll know if you're being honest. Ruby and Tina haven't seen your bits, and I'm sure they'd like to know what you're sporting down there.

Johnny: They are small. Very small.

What are "they?" What is so small?

Johnny: My penis. And my balls.

I can attest to that, everybody. Johnny, what word did Tina and I use to describe her titties?

Johnny: Tiny

Is it fair to say that we could also use that word to describe your penis?

Johnny: Yes

Yes, what?

Johnny: Yes, it's fair.

Last warning, Johnny, or I'm going to ask Kayla to go throw your clothes away.

Johnny: No! It's fair to say that I have a tiny penis.

What about your balls?

Johnny: Yes, they are tiny too.

Can you tell everyone how I describe your bits?

Johnny: You call them baby boy bits.

Yes, good, Johnny. Now, are your baby boy bits hidden by your pubic hair?

Johnny: No, I have no hair.

No hair where?

Johnny: On my--I have no hair on my baby boy bits.

So, you have bald baby boy bits?

Johnny: Yes.

Johnny: Yes, I have bald baby boy bits.

Thank you, Johnny. I think everyone has a pretty good idea now of what you look like when you are naked. Like you are right now. Bobby, have a go describing your bits.

Bobby: My dick and balls are a decent size. And I have hair on them.

Would you say your penis is bigger than normal for someone your age?

Bobby: Yes, I think so.

Thank you, Bobby. So, much bigger than Johnny Boy's penis, would you say?

Bobby: I guess so.

I know you two are friends, but it sounds like you've never seen Johnny Boy's bald baby boy bits?

Bobby: No I haven't

Haven't what?

Bobby: I've never seen Johnny Boy's bald baby boy bits.

Oh, we'll have to rectify that someday. Maybe today. They really are special. Blondie, what about you?

Blondie: Yes, I have seen them.

Yes, I know that. You even had the pleasure of playing with them not too long ago. But I meant that it was your turn to tell us about your bits.

Blondie knew the score and was truthful right off the bat, probably in hopes that I would be done with him as quickly as possible.

Good luck with that!

Blondie: It's kind of small. A lot smaller than average I guess. And there is no hair.

(I forgot to mention that a minute or two earlier I sent him a private text, saying, "Don't you DARE tell everyone that I make you keep your bits hairless." He responded with "ok.")

No hair? Wow! Just for everyone's clarification, Blondie is a senior. We know Johnny Boy is a 14-year-old freshman. Though it's very unusual for Johnny Boy to still be hairless, it's not inconceivable. But Blondie is not 14. How old are you, Blondie?

Blondie: 17

17! And you're tall and slim, right? Maybe even taller than average for a 17-year-old?

Blondie: Yes, maybe a little bit taller than average. Not much.

And yet your bits are completely hairless?

Yes, what?

Blondie: Yes, my bits are completely hairless.

And your bits are quite small, right?

Blondie: Yes, my bits are quite small.

Yes they are. They are almost as small as Johnny Boy's. Of course, he is three years younger than you. Do you remember what we call Johnny Boy's bits?

Blondie: You call them baby boy bits

Do you remember what I call your bits?

Blondie: You call them little boy bits

Are you embarrassed to be 17 years old and have hairless little boy bits?

Blondie: Yes I am embarrassed to be 17 years old and have hairless little boy bits.

I love how Blondie corrected himself. He has really gotten to know me quite well. And by then I'm sure he realized that his hopes of me being quickly done with him were for naught.

You know what would really be embarrassing? What if the play ends and you don't get your clothes back? You'll be scrambling around all naked, and if you're not careful, people will get a glimpse of your hairless little boy bits.

Blondie: Yes, that would be embarrassing. I hope we all get our clothes back before the play ends.

That remains to be seen. I haven't decided yet. I have to say it would be very entertaining to watch the five of you, all naked and humiliated, and frantically running for cover while everyone is laughing at you.

I pictured five naked teenagers shifting nervously in their seats upon reading that message.

Thank you, Blondie. So, to summarize: You're 17 years old, tall, slim, and you have hairless little boy bits. Is that right?

Blondie: Yes. I'm 17 years old, tall, slim and I have hairless little boy bits.

You're smooth all over, right? Including your legs, arms, and underarms?

Blondie: Yes, I'm smooth all over.

Blondie: Including my legs, arms, and underarms.

Are you blushing right now? Does your face feel hot?

Blondie: Yes, my face feels hot. I am blushing right now.

Excellent! Everyone now has a vivid image in their heads of what you look like naked. Tall, slender, and smooth, with a very red face and hairless little boy bits. And you're 17.

Okay, folks, I think now would be a good time to just sit back, relax and enjoy the play for a while. I see a lot of covering up. From now on that is not allowed. Please keep your hands on your armrests unless I tell you to do something else with them.

Of course, there was no chance that any of them would be able to relax and enjoy the play. And their humiliation was about to take on a new dimension.
Last edited by Blondie on Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Blondie

The Felicity Chronicles: My Exploits as a Humiliator, Chapter 28

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 28: Blondie, Johnny Boy, Bobby, Tina and Ruby, Part 3 of 3

I confirmed that all the fabulous five had put their arms on their armrests. I didn't put mine on my armrest, though. Instead, I put my right hand on the inside of Blondie's thigh and began caressing it. I looked over and Kayla was doing the same to Bobby.

I continued with this line of play for a few minutes, then slid my hand further up and came in contact with Blondie's balls, causing him to flinch. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Relax, Blondie. I'm not going to hurt you. But I am going to humiliate you," I said as I began gently tickling his balls. "I know you're extremely embarrassed to be naked right now, but I’ll bet this feels good." I'm sure it felt good, but I'm also quite sure it was a humiliating experience for him, to be sitting there naked and helpless while essentially being molested by his nemesis.

I looked to my left, and through the darkness I took in a sight that made me grin from ear to ear. Ruby had her left hand inside Natalie's jeans and panties. Natalie was cooing in her ear, most likely giving Ruby specific instructions on what to do with her fingers while they were in there.

I looked to my right, and saw that Kayla still had her hand on Bobby's thigh. That gave me an idea. I put my lips to Blondie's ear. "I want you to do exactly to Bobby what I'm doing to you," I said. As I continued to toy with Blondie's balls, I smiled while Blondie—very reluctantly, I'm sure—lowered his right hand and started fondling Bobby's balls. Bobby, quite taken aback, instantly grabbed Blondie by the wrist. After an immediate chastisement from Kayla, Bobby yielded to Blondie's unwelcome advances, while Kayla stroked his inner thigh. "Keep it up, Blondie, you're doing great," I said as I moved my hand upward and began fiddling with his little penis. In actuality, his penis had begun growing, thanks to my soft caresses to his nut sack. I looked over, and Bobby's had responded in kind. And it reacted even more when Blondie followed my lead and started delicately fondling his penis. "Ooh, Blondie, I think Bobby is really enjoying your tender touch," I teased. "It looks like you've found a new boyfriend. I'll bet you're making Johnny Boy jealous." I cracked another smile.

That smile turned into a big grin when I looked to my left. Andrea, the little devil, had readjusted the seating arrangement. She had taken over Tina's seat. It had become vacant because she had moved Tina over one seat, which meant the naked Tina was squeezed into the same seat as the naked Johnny Boy. It was so cute! Under Andrea's direction, Johnny Boy had his arm around Tina and was fondling her left breast. In turn, Tina was getting frisky with Johnny's goodies, much like I was doing to Blondie and Blondie was doing to Bobby. Tina was quite busy, because on top of that, her left hand was inside Andrea's panties and her tongue was servicing one of Andrea's exposed nipples. Andrea was smiling with her head tilted back, obviously enjoying the fruits of Tina's enforced efforts. It had turned into an outright humiliation orgy!

Back to the matters at hand (literally!). My manipulations had achieved the desired effect, as Blondie had a full hard-on, such as it was. "Oh, Blondie," I whispered in his ear. "Your little stiffy feels so delightful. We must get a better look at it." I remembered my sister Julie describing how Blondie was in this same position two years before, and how her friend Marcia made Blondie shine a flashlight on his hairless little penis. I visualized that scene while imagining his humiliation, and I knew I had to recapture that moment. So I turned my phone flashlight on and put it in Blondie's left hand. Again I put my lips to his ear. "Shine this on your little penis," I instructed. It must have been déjà vu for Blondie, and it was a beautiful sight. His four-inch (I'm guessing), slender boner was now visible to everyone in our row. Plus, there was enough diffuse light to make out Bobby, who, thanks to Blondie's over-familiarity, had achieved a full erection of his own. It was clearly more substantial than Blondie's, a distinction I couldn't help myself from teasing him about. I put my mouth to his ear once again. "Such a cute little boner, Blondie," I said. "Bobby's is so much bigger than yours, isn't it? And thicker. Don't you wish you had a cock like Bobby's instead of your little boy pee pee?" I whispered while continuing to fondle his inferior phallus. "And look how hairy he is down there. And you have no hair. Bobby has a hairy, big boy penis and you have a hairless, little boy penis. And he's three years younger than you. Isn't that wild?" Blondie, assuredly in the throes of acute humiliation, squirmed in his seat, probably both from my taunting ridicule and my unrelenting attentiveness to his sexual arousal.

It was fascinating to me—and more than a little titillating—to see both boys becoming sexually stimulated, yet both against their wills. I mean, when you consider the sex drive of young, adolescent boys, having someone stroking their erect penises would normally be an incredibly enjoyable experience for them. But against their wills—and in Bobby's case, with another boy being the aggressor—while being forced naked in the populated school auditorium? Not so much. I could only marvel at the dichotomy that I had created.

Sensing Blondie's—and quite possibly Bobby's—approaching climax, I reached into my backpack and pulled out a small tube of lubricant. "Give me your right hand," I instructed Blondie. When he did so, I squirted a good amount of the lube into his palm, and into my right palm. "Rub that aaaall over Bobby's love muscle, like this," I whispered as I spread the lubricant lovingly on Blondie's tumescent shaft. I began massaging Blondie's penis in earnest, while Blondie begrudgingly did likewise to Bobby. Within seconds, Blondie was squirming feverishly in his chair. I could tell he was trying to fight off his impending orgasm, but he was putty in my hand. "Let yourself go," I whispered as I closed my hand around his boner and slowly moved my hand up and down. "You can't fight it, Blondie. I own your little clitty right now. You're such a slut, all naked and horny during the school play."

"Please! No!" begged Blondie in a throaty whisper.

I was pretty worked up and on the brink of a wonderful orgasm myself. I used my other hand to turn up my vibrator to the highest setting. I sped up the movement of my hand, and within a few seconds he was toast. He jerked his body upward, then stiffened. He was powerless, and was about to succumb to my relentless molestations. "Oh! Oh!" cried Blondie, and it was music to my ears. It was the second time I had gotten Blondie off, and they both were under excruciatingly humiliating circumstances.

As he gyrated his hips wantonly while shooting his wad over his chest and tummy, I also was in the throes of sexual delight, and the euphoria from my orgasm swept throughout my being. I sunk back in my seat and took a deep breath, letting out a sigh of fulfillment. I leaned over and kissed Blondie on the cheek. "Thank you for getting me so excited, Blondie. We both just had an orgasm, and both at the same time," I whispered. "Isn't that delightful?"

I looked to Blondie's right and noticed that in his sexual frenzy he had let up on his attention to Bobby, who still had a full hard-on. "You need to finish Bobby off," I urged. I watched with interest as Blondie unenthusiastically wrapped his hand around Bobby's penis and began stroking it up and down. It was only a matter of seconds before Bobby climaxed, and it was a humorous sight. Blondie, momentarily oblivious of the potential consequences, had positioned Bobby's penis in such a way that it was pointed to Bobby's left, thus leaving himself vulnerable to the byproduct of Bobby's sexual gratification. The first two spurts landed squarely on Blondie's chin and neck, causing him to jerk his head back and let go of the offending weapon in surprise and disgust, leaving Bobby to spontaneously take over the helm and energetically complete the dirty deed. Kayla also witnessed the whole spectacle, and both of us broke into fits of laughter.

When the dust settled, I reached into my backpack and pulled out the hand towel that I had packed for the occasion. I cleaned my hand off and handed it to Blondie. I also took back possession of my phone/flashlight. "Clean yourself up," I told him. "And then clean up Bobby's love juices. And do a thorough job. You guys smell like you had sex with each other." Chuckling to myself, I watched Blondie tidy himself up with the towel. He reached over to clean up Bobby, who resisted.

"Sorry, she's making me do this," I heard Blondie whisper, eliciting another chuckle from me. Bobby relented, and I watched with amusement as Blondie took delicate swipes at Bobby's now somewhat flaccid penis, while Kayla giggled on the other side.

When Blondie was done with his housekeeping he tried to hand me the soiled towel. I didn't want anything to do with it, so I told him to shove it under his seat.

I looked to my left and noticed that Andrea had allowed Tina to return to her seat. I found out later that, though Tina never got Johnny Boy off, she did get his little member quite excited.

Oh, and both Andrea and Natalie were able to achieve a sexual climax at the hands of their reluctant servant girls.

The cast had just begun performing the final number ("Anatevka") of the play. I had a decision to make. Do they get their clothes back, or do I send them out naked? When I discussed it with my mates beforehand, I wasn't sure which way I would go, so I told them that Plan A was to give them their clothes back before the lights come on. Plan B was to wait until the lights come on, then give them their clothes and watch them frantically scramble to get dressed before too many people see them.

I also came up with an alternative plan, which I cleverly called Plan C. I then explained to them how Plan C would work, should we decide to go that route.

Halfway through the finale I came to my decision, and when I did I had another stirring in my loins, even though I wasn't far removed from my orgasm over the Blondie and Bobby show. I sent out a text to my loyal threesome.

Let’s go with Plan C.

Within seconds Natalie had Johnny Boy's tighty-whities in her hand and passed them on. When they reached Johnny, I whispered into his ear. "Go ahead and put those on," I said. The relieved Johnny swiftly slipped them on, then looked hopefully to his left, but nothing else was forthcoming. I then sent out a text to the whole group.

Please reach under your seats, scoop up your shoes and socks and pass them to your right. Kayla will keep them safe for you.

That had to be unsettling for them. I'm sure their hopes were lifted when they saw Johnny Boy's underpants delivered to him. But instead of seeing their underwear, they were suddenly forfeiting their shoes and socks.

They would have been even more distressed if they had noticed that Natalie had slipped away and left the premises with a bagful of their clothes. Their discomfiture also would be exacerbated if they realized that Kayla, upon receiving their shoes and socks, had stuffed them into a bag along with Ruby's previously collected clothes and left the auditorium, bag in hand.

The play was minutes away from finishing, and the troops were getting restless. I received a text from one of them.

Tina: Felicity, they're almost done. Please, can I have my clothes back? I'm begging you!

Instead of answering the poor dear, I sent out a group text.

FYI the play will be ending very soon, and the lights will go on. I know you must be getting a tad nervous, because four of you are naked and the other one is stripped to his tighty whities. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Kayla and Natalie have left the building. Oh, and they took your clothes with them.

I sent that off to give them a chance to digest their latest indignity. It didn't take long, and there was considerable fidgeting in their seats, along with outcries of despair.

The good news is that you will be able to get your clothes back. Kayla and Natalie are safeguarding them for you in the courtyard, at the Roosevelt statue.

I sent that out and again waited a moment before continuing.

Do not leave until I tell you to leave. Oh, and pass me your phones, so you'll be unencumbered on your way out. I'll bring them out to the statue for you.

I collected the phones and stuffed them into my backpack. As the finale drew nearer to a close, my level of excitement probably rose in direct proportion to their level of terror.

That terror level must have been too much for Bobby, because a couple of minutes before the ending I saw him bolt from his chair. Of course, he would live to regret his disobedience. I shot off a text to Kayla and Natalie, who were both standing by with all the clothes at the Roosevelt statue, waiting to be entertained.

Bobby just flew the coop before the play ended. He's probably on his way. Under no circumstances does he get his clothes back.

Kayla: Roger that. What was he thinking?

He obviously wasn't. But that's okay, we'll deal with him some other time. I'm looking forward to it.

Kayla: Lol me too!

I looked up to the stage and the Tevye character looked back to the fiddler. The moment of truth was imminent. I reached into my backpack and pulled out four pairs of bunny ears, and handed two of them to Andrea. She placed them on Ruby's and Tina's heads, and I did likewise to Blondie and Johnny Boy. I smiled after fixing the bunny ears on the boys' heads. The bunny ears had become my calling card, and I rather enjoyed it. In this case, I don't know if it was even possible to make them any more embarrassed than they were about to become—but it certainly couldn't hurt. I always see their shame through their facial expressions and body language while I'm putting them on. And it adds to the entertainment value for me, and probably anyone else that witnesses their shaming.

The play ended, and the lights remained off while everyone stood and applauded during the curtain call. That is, everyone but four petrified, unclad students with bunny ears on their heads. I let that go, knowing that within moments they would experience the mother of humiliations: public nudity and exposure, the forced variety.

The lights came on, and I looked down and grinned at my four unfortunates, who were cowering in their seats like frightened kittens. So delectable!

It was time to send them out. I originally was going to send them out together, but then I thought better of it. Their humiliation would be severe no matter what, but if they went out as a group it probably would have been a wee bit more tolerable for them. The sayings "strength in numbers" and "misery loves company" came to mind. I preferred "the only one naked."

"Ruby, you first," I ordered. "Come this way and go up the center aisle." Ruby looked at me with a horrified, pleading expression. "Now!" I shouted. Ruby jumped up and started moving toward the aisle. She was already whimpering as she passed in front of me. She had one arm over her breasts and the other hand over her crotch. I decided that I wanted to watch one of them in that classic, naked humiliation pose, but she would be the only one that I would allow to cover up.

Students had filled up the aisle, and it was moving rather slowly. How excruciating it must have been for her! :D

When she was discovered, there was quite an uproar, and we could all hear someone yelling, "Hey, that girl's naked!" Then, "The one with the bunny ears! She's naked!" From another: "And it's definitely not by choice! She's really embarrassed!" And, "Oh, I see her! This is too much!"

I grinned, as the outbursts accomplished two effects. One, it contributed to Ruby's worst nightmare. Also, the sense of dread for the remaining three had to be off the charts, as they could see and hear exactly what awaited them.

I watched with enjoyment as Ruby did her best to weave her way through the entertained crowd as quickly as she could. I turned to Tina. "Okay, Tiny Tina. You're on." Tina was trembling as she got up from her seat. She was covering up as Ruby was—but not for long. As she attempted to pass by me I grabbed her by the arm. "I'll let you cover up your pussy, but not your chest. People will have fun looking at your tiny titties." Tina, who was now bright red from her forehead all the way down to her belly, used both hands to cover her sex as she made the mortifying trek up the crowded aisle. Again there was quite an outburst as the students gradually became aware of a naked girl in their midst.

"Look! Another one! In the bunny ears! Naked!" an excited student howled. My favorite comment came through loud and clear, and really had to embarrass her: "I can't tell, is that a boy or a girl?" The response had to be equally embarrassing, and it came from somebody very close by: "I think it might be a boy. Or it's a girl with no tits!" Then: "It's a girl. She's in my Biology class. Her name's Tina."

When the thoroughly shamed Tina neared the exit, I released my next victim. "Johnny Boy, it's time." The miserable Johnny rose and started to make his way to the aisle. I intercepted him, though, as I needed to make an adjustment. "Hold it, Johnny," I said as I lowered his tighty-whities to his mid thighs. "I do want everyone to see that you're wearing little boy undies, but I also want them to be able to see your bald baby boy bits." I burst out giggling when I saw that his little penis appeared even smaller than usual. I guess that, in his fear of his looming exposure it must have retracted somewhat, like a frightened little turtle's head. I mean, I make fun of him and call his little goodies baby boy bits—but at that moment, his penis really did look like that of a baby boy's! "Oh, Johnny Boy, your teeny weenie has outdone itself in its itty bittiness. I can barely see it." I grinned wider, knowing that Johnny's venture was going to be excruciating for him, and quite entertaining for his audience. "Toddle along now, Johnny Boy," I said as I patted his naked bum and stepped aside. "And don't you dare try to cover up your baby boy bits, or I'll tell Kayla to withhold your clothes. Andrea will come with you to make sure you'll be a good boy."

The grinning Andrea winked at me as she followed Johnny Boy and they merged into the still congested aisle. It didn't take long before there was a reaction, and I have to say the sound was noticeably different than it was when Ruby and Tina made their walk of shame. This time there were still the same outcries from the astonished gathering, but it was coupled with the sounds of boisterous laughter. Andrea told me later that there were two coeds in front of Johnny—she thought they were seniors—who were having quite a bit of fun at Johnny's expense. They were walking backward while staring at Johnny's bits and laughing while making humorous, biting remarks. At one point one of them said, "Oh, it's such a cute little thing, I just have to touch it!" According to Andrea, when she reached down and tweaked Johnny's little penis he nearly jumped out of his tighty-whities, causing the coeds to break into more laughter. Oh, poor Johnny Boy. I love it!

It was time to turn my attention to the last one sitting. "Okay, my dear Blondie. It's your time to shine. I think your audience is really going to enjoy this." If one looked up the word "anguished" in the dictionary, a picture of Blondie's face at that moment would suffice. "No pushing your way through, Blondie. Just move with the flow of the crowd," I said as Blondie hesitantly got up and timidly started walking toward the aisle with his hands clinched over his bits. "And no more covering up," I instructed as I followed closely behind him. "In fact, I want you to keep your hands behind your head, and your elbows out to the sides. That way you won't be tempted to cover up. And as a bonus, they'll be able to see your hairless underarms." The wretched Blondie complied, and it was a sight to behold as he filed into the crowd. I let a couple of students come between us before I stepped in.

It was only a matter of seconds before a female student yelled out. "Hey, look! Another naked boy! The guy in the bunny ears! He's naked!" Blondie was fairly tall, and the bunny ears made it easy for people to spot him, so he had many eyes on him. Needless to say, Blondie was experiencing intense humiliation as the exuberant outcries of amusement rang throughout the auditorium.

While I gleefully watched Blondie make his slow, excruciating naked shuffle up the aisle, I also took pleasure in the various comments from those around him. Much to his humiliation I'm sure, he could hear the comments as well as I. I think it's worth recounting them for you. From a distance, we heard remarks like this:

"Why is he naked?"

"Naked with bunny ears!"

"Oh, this is too funny!"

We heard the following conversation from a guy and a girl behind us: "I think there is a group of freshmen girls that are making him do that," said the guy.

"Get out!"

"100%. I saw him in the cafeteria a couple of months ago. One girl in particular was running the show. She put those bunny ears on him, then made him strip naked."

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah. I don't know what she's got on the guy, but I know I wouldn't want to cross her," he said as I beamed with pride.

From closer in, here are some more samples:

"Is he doing this voluntarily?"

"I don't think so. Look how red his face is."

"Look at his hairless little dick!"

"Oh my God, he must be absolutely mortified!"

There was a very interested girl right next to him. She looked him up and down and tried to engage him in conversation. "Why are you naked?" she asked while wearing a toothy grin.

"Someone's making me do it," I heard Blondie mumble.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "How can you let someone do that to you?" Blondie didn't answer. She looked down at his bits and then back up to his crimson-colored face. "You must be a freshman," she said.

"Yes," Blondie lied.

"He's actually a senior," corrected a guy close by. "Everybody calls him Blondie."

"A senior!" replied the original coed. She looked down at his crotch again. "With a little penis like that?" she said, to the tune of considerable laughter. She had a loud voice, so a good many of the students could hear her—much to Blondie's chagrin, I'm sure. "And there's no hair," she continued. She looked down at his legs, then up to his exposed armpits. "Everywhere! He's hairless all over!" Blondie tried to shuffle off toward the side of the aisle in hopes of eluding his antagonist, but she stayed right with him. She was quite persistent and was having way too much fun to abandon her entertainment. "Do you shave your whole body?" she asked curiously. Blondie remembered my admonition about not telling anyone that I make him keep his bits hairless. He looked back at me to confirm that I was within earshot.

"N-no," he replied. "Please, just leave me alone."

"You don't shave?" she asked incredulously. "And you have no hair on your little penis? Or anywhere else?" There was no response from Blondie, who I'm sure wished the earth would open and swallow him whole right then and there. This girl wasn't part of my agenda, but it couldn't have worked out any better had I planted her there myself. She obviously was enjoying Blondie's humiliation, and she had a mean streak in her, which was on full exhibit. "Is this the most embarrassed you've ever been in your entire life?" she asked. Blondie was doing his best to ignore the little devil, but I'm sure it was impossible to tune her out. She had raised her voice, knowing she had an audience. "I mean, you're completely naked in the middle of the auditorium.” She paused for effect. "We all can see your privates.” Another pause. "They're really small, and you have no hair.” Again a pause. "Talk about humiliation!” She continued walking backward, and continued Blondie’s torment. "Can't you just die?" And so it went.

We reached the foyer, and though it was less congested, there were still a fair number of students milling around—many of them eagerly waiting for Blondie to surface. School was done for the day, so time was on their side.

When he appeared, there was a new round of animated reactions. Blondie, while dutifully maintaining his pose with his hands behind his head, made a beeline for the door that led to the courtyard.

We arrived to witness a scene that elicited a look of unqualified awe and amusement from me. It was a display that had Kayla's fingerprints all over it. You see, the plan—if we followed Plan C, which we did—was for Kayla and Natalie to return the clothes to the hapless crew as they arrived. But instead, their articles of clothing were draped all over the Roosevelt statue. Not only were they all still naked, but they were doing a conga line dance! Kayla had a boom box going, and the song playing was the Kylie Minogue version of "The Loco-motion." In case you’re unfamiliar, this is what it sounded like:

The Loco-motion

It was quite a festive atmosphere—the music was blaring, and there were almost a hundred people out there laughing hysterically while clapping to the music and cheering them on. The four unfortunates looked absolutely miserable as they continuously circled the Roosevelt statue to the beat of the music at Kayla's direction.

Everybody is doing a brand-new dance, now,
Come on baby, do the Loco-motion.

And get this: Bobby was at the front of the conga line! He had his arms stretched out in front of him in a pushing motion—and he looked like he wanted to cry. Not only that, but his hair was considerably shorter than it was when he hot-footed it out of the auditorium earlier. Apparently Kayla—I'm sure with Natalie's assistance—had used persuasive means to punish him for leaving the auditorium without permission.

Johnny Boy was right behind him, his hands holding on to his buddy's hips. He was naked now, and his tighty-whities were dangling from the outstretched arm of the Roosevelt statue, along with three pairs of colorful panties and a bra. It was a sight to behold, especially since the owners of the garments were doing an enforced, reluctant naked conga line dance around their underwear.

"Look at your pretty panties hanging up there for all to see, Blondie," I teased.

"Shake those hips!" yelled Kayla as she administered a stinging slap to Bobby's ass cheeks with a paddle as he danced by her. I got a kick out of the paddle. Obviously Kayla had planned ahead and packed a paddle that morning in case I decided to utilize "Plan C." She never had any intention of giving them their clothes back right away. Gawd, I love Kayla.

"Come on, shake those hips!" she yelled again as she followed suit by slapping the bums of Johnny Boy, Ruby and Tina. Indeed, the four of them started shaking their naked hips bawdily as they frolicked around the statue, much to the amusement of their captivated audience.

You gotta swing your hips now,
Come on, baby, do the Loco-Motion.

"Blondie," I managed to say in between my belly laughs. "Go grab Tina's hips and join the group. I want to see you dance naked." As he woefully walked away from me I yelled, "And shake that cute little ass!"

We spent the next ten minutes or so being entertained by the fabulous five, as they danced shamefacedly but energetically—thanks to Kayla's unyielding rule—around the statue, occasionally taking a sideways glance at their long-lost clothes, which hung tantalizingly close by. Their humiliation was total, as was my gratification.

When our enthusiasm for the conga line gradually dwindled, there was one last order of business: a picture taking session. I mean, what better photo op could be better than having all five of my victims at hand, naked and ashamed?

I placed my remaining pair of bunny ears on Bobby's head, while complimenting him on his new do. As I applied the bunny ears, I relished the wretched look on his face, one of mortification and resignation.

I lined the five of them up, side by side, and took several photos—as did many in the crowd, much to the fivesome's chagrin, to be sure. I think my favorite shot was when I separated them and took a picture of the three boys. I situated Bobby in the middle, and his (relatively) large penis with hair all around contrasted quite nicely with Johnny Boy's and Blondie's considerably smaller, completely hairless bits. I made a point of sending that image to the hairless twosome, along with a choice comment, making fun of their deficiencies.

Of course, I had to snap a picture of Tiny Tina and Ruby together. Again, the contrast between their chests was good fodder for me to take advantage of to tease Tina.

I was about to wrap it up, when one girl held out her phone to me and asked if I would take a picture of her with two of my victims. I obliged, and was amused when she picked Blondie and Johnny Boy, neither of whom seemed at all enthusiastic about being singled out.

After I took more pictures with my own phone for posterity—and for other, more salacious purposes down the road (giggle)—we finally allowed the naked fivesome to gather their clothes.

As I watched them scurry about, I radiated a smile of utter satisfaction. Their humiliation was magnificent and absolute, and my endeavor as a humiliator had reached a pinnacle.

I think this is an appropriate time for these chronicles to come to a close, and leave you with the wonderful, lasting images of the fabulous five's naked, unmitigated humiliation at the Roosevelt statue that afternoon. For me, it doesn't get any better.

Maybe someday I'll revisit with you and relate some more of my adventures. We did get the fabulous five together at Andrea's house as planned, and as I'm sure you can imagine we had a wonderful time with them. And there were many more pleasurable episodes that took place at Roosevelt High during my "reign of terror." Maybe I'll recount those events, as long as you're willing to indulge me.

Thank you for tuning in, and I hope you've enjoyed reading about my escapades in humiliation at least half as much as I have enjoyed writing about them.

End
Last edited by Blondie on Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.