Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ohnon

Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Dangerous game
Translated with the help of AI (French version on demand)

Matt and Adam have been friends since elementary school despite their differences.

Adam is kind and open, always wearing a smile on his face. He has a tall and lean build, though not particularly athletic. Matt is smaller but full of life, more assertive than Adam. He is a tall, laughing brunette, while Adam is a more cheeky, nervous blond. Despite their differences, Adam and Matt were inseparable friends that not even adolescence or early adulthood could separate.

Adam's strict mother punished him once again for his poor results, forcing him to spend the day cooped up at home without any TV or console. Luckily, Matt came to keep him company. After a bit of rummaging and chatting in Adam's room, Matt spotted the chess set on a shelf. He picked up the chess set and challenged Adam to a game, just like old times when they were kids.

As Matt reached for the set, a leaf slipped out, causing Adam some embarrassment. He blushed profusely and hurried to retrieve it, but Matt was quicker. Despite Adam's attempts to convince Matt not to read it and to return it, he only managed to pique his friend's curiosity. Unfortunately, it was lost.

Matt's eyes moved from the paper to Adam's face. Adam's face was as red as a tomato. The paper read:
----------
Strip Echec by Adam S. Version 7

the rules are the same as in chess, except that each piece has its own powers.

Losing a piece of clothing means removing a garment, with a maximum of six garments at the beginning.

If a player loses a horse, bishop, or rook, they must also answer a 'truth' question....
-----------

• (Matt laughing): You were going to hide this from me? Do you play this game often?
    (Adam still blushing): Never mind, I was delirious once and wrote nonsense. And, of course, I've never played a game of strip chess.
    (Matt) It says 'version 7', so it's not just a unimportant draft. I would like to play; it would make me laugh.
    (Adam) What? Are you crazy? I'm not going to get naked in front of you. No, it's just a fantasy. It's not meant to be played out in real life.
Matt pointed out that the person seemed eager to play, but it's important to remember that the situation is not appropriate. Additionally, the fact that they have seen each other naked before is irrelevant. We have even watched ball films together.
  • (Adam): But it's not the same...
    (Matt): It is clear that we are trying a game, and I won't change my mind. I love the idea. I just hope you haven't gotten better than me since we last met.
Matt sets up the chessboard and resumes reading. Adam is embarrassed but also excited by the situation. He has often fantasized about this scenario, but it feels different now that it's happening in real life.
------------
- If you take 2 pieces in a row without the opponent being able to take one, you can put the last removed garment back

on.
- Taking 2 horses, 2 bishops, or 2 rooks without losing an equivalent piece earns you a joker for a later game.
- Once placed, a joker cancels the consequences of a turn, but not the turn itself.
  • (Matt): Wow, that's really comprehensive. You must have put a lot of thought into it...
- If the player cannot remove any more clothes, the loss of a piece requires them to immediately challenge the other player.

- Whether winning or losing, the loss of the queen signifies...
-----------
  • (Matt): Why did you leave blank what happens when you lose the queen?
Adam took a long time to think things over, then explained that in his 'delirium,' he liked the idea of not knowing what could happen and imagining the worst. Despite Matt's insistence, Adam wouldn't say anything more. To end the grueling interrogation, he gave Matt two hidden counters, who received them without a word.

{Note: To avoid digressing, we'll provide a brief overview of the game.}

Matt was at ease, and the more he saw his boyfriend embarrassed, the more he laughed.

Adam appeared overheated and tense as the game began. Adam remained on the defensive. Matt, playing as white, started by moving pawns and a knight. The first few minutes were spent exchanging pawns until Matt gained a slight advantage by capturing an additional pawn. Unfortunately, Adam also lost his second shoe. Matt takes risks by giving Adam a pawn to place his bishop and knight on attack. In a normal game, Adam would never eat one of his pawns, but this is strip chess. The tension is palpable as everyone takes off their first sock.
Adam seizes the opportunity to check Matt with his queen. The pressure shifts as Matt has overcommitted and left Adam with a weakness. However, Matt recovers, counters the attack, and Adam's queen is left in a precarious position. To extricate her, Adam sacrifices a bishop and his last pawn.
  • (Adam, blushing): I am having difficulty concentrating. Can we please stop?
    (Matt): I disagree, I think this is a great activity that we should have started earlier. I have a “truth” : Have you ever played this game before, and if so, with whom?
    (Adam): I have never played with anyone, I swear. It was just a thought. Let's play.
Matt takes the opportunity to recapture a pawn. Adam reluctantly removes his shirt.
  • (Matt): But if I recall correctly, I captured your bishop and a pawn, so I'm putting my sock back on, right?
The distinction is now evident: Matt has only lost his shoes while all that's left for Adam are his jeans and boxer shorts. Fortunately, Adam captures one of Matt's pawns in the process.
Adam then attacks the gap left by Matt's king, but Matt, who has anticipated the tactic, allows Adam to advance and even check him. Then, in a counterattack, he takes a rook in exchange for a bishop. Both players remove an item of clothing, but since the rook is a more valuable piece than the bishop, Matt only has to remove his shirt while Adam loses his pants. Adam attempted to conceal his erection while sitting next to Matt, but was unsuccessful.
  • Matt : Well piggy, are you hard? Trust me to keep it that way. You're quite a pervert,. You'd already lost a fool, so no pledge for me, right? On the other hand, I took you your rook. So, here's my question: who did you imagine you'd be playing with?
    (Adam): You, of course... And Juliette sometimes...and Leo.
    (Matt): Leo? My brother? With Juliette, I understand. You've been thinking about her since middle school, but my brother? Did you know he's two years younger than us? You want see my brother naked ?
    (Adam), sorry, it's not that. In fact, when I imagine, I think I'm losing to him... and to your sister as well...
    (Matt): Hey, man, are you fantasizing about my whole family or what ?
Upon hearing this, Adam turns even redder and tries to stammer something, but eventually gives up. The game stalls momentarily. Matt makes a grave error that results in him losing his horse. He jokingly and playfully removes his pants to demonstrate to Adam that he is not embarrassed and that he is not aroused.
  • (Matt): Feel free to ask me anything.
    (Adam): How far have you gone with Juliette?
    (Matt): We saw each other naked and kissed !!! But, we were 6 years old, but since then, she's just been my best friend. Let's play! You have nothing to fear from me when it comes to Juliette...
Shortly after, Adam had the opportunity to launch another attack and capture Matt's rook. However, he decided against it as he would have had to sacrifice his last bishop and be left naked and erect in front of this best friend, which he deemed too difficult to overcome.

It was a mistake. Matt managed to take his second knight stroke after stroke, leaving him completely embarrassed and with a visible erection.
  • (Matt laughing): I've never seen you like this...Anyway you look happy....
    (Adam): Please stop, I'm too embarrassed.
    (Matt): I can see you're blushing, but I can also see your erection, and I really want to see more. Let's move on to the challenges.
Adam was unable to concentrate and lost his second rook. As a result, he had to walk around the room naked with his hands above his head. Matt took advantage of the situation to put his pants back on.Later, he sacrificed his bishop and pants to capture Adam's queen.
(
  • Matt): - (Matt):What should we do if we lose the lady?
    (Adam): I'm not sure, what do you suggest?
    (Matt): The easiest way would be to ask you to jerk off in front of me... But I like seeing you How about we make a promise for later when I need your help?
    (Adam): What pledge? When?
    (Matt): Let's say tomorrow, I want us to have the rematch at my house.
    (Adam): Is that all?
    (Matt): Yes, that's all. You almost sound disappointed ! Play, you big pervert!
    (Adam) : I admit defeat, it's lost. Can we get this over with?
    (Matt) : That's not what it says in the rules.
The paper states :
The game ends when a player gives up or after a checkmate. The losing player must remain naked at the winner's disposal for one hour, and the winner is allowed to get dressed.
  • (Matt): Why don't you go get us some drinks?
    (Adam) : I can't go down to the kitchen naked. Are you crazy?
    (Matt) : You're the one who wrote his rules, and there's no one in your house. Just watch out for the windows!
Adam, still red but erect, had to go to the kitchen to get them some Coca-Cola. Soon after, Matt sent him away to get some cakes and finally he had to walk around the room on his four legs. Finally, He forced Adam to call Juliette under false pretenses and burst out laughing when Adam was embarrassed to be on the phone while naked with his hard cock. If Juliette had been able to see the show....

(To be continued)
Last edited by ohnon on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

A very interesting idea, Truth or Dare chess game.

Adam says he has imagined playing the game with Matt's sister (Juliette) and younger brother (Leo).
Leo is two years younger than the Matt and Adam.

The clarify things, I'd like to know how old each of these characters are. Nothing was mentioned if Juliette was older or younger.
Adam has been forced to call Juliette, possibly to invite her over?? so I suppose the readers mostly want some information about her.

I'm curious as to why Adam got aroused and stayed hard the whole time, while playing the game with Matt. Hopefully future chapters will
reveal his "fantasies" about inventing the modified game rules.

Great start and I want to see how this game goes. Also hoping the younger brother shows up to complicate things.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

excuse my bad English,

2 clarifications:

1/ Emma (who I haven't talked about yet) is Matt and Léo's sister, Juliette is Matt's childhood friend with whom Adam is secretly in love.

2/ I didn't give the age to let everyone give their opinions, let's say they are around 17 years old.

Of course, there will be a sequel with new adventures and clarifications, but it is not yet written...let's already see what happens during the revenge.

thank you for your comments which are very pleasant
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

excuse my bad English,

2 clarifications:

1/ Emma (who I haven't talked about yet) is Matt and Léo's sister, Juliette is Matt's childhood friend with whom Adam is secretly in love.

2/ I didn't give the age to let everyone give their opinions, let's say they are around 17 years old.

Of course, there will be a sequel with new adventures and clarifications, but it is not yet written...let's already see what happens during the revenge.

thank you for your comments which are very pleasant
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 2 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Reminder of the characters:

Adam: 16 years old, Matt's best friend and Juliette's long-time lover
Matt: 16, Matt's best friend and Juliette's childhood friend
Juliette: (we'll find out soon enough, so please be patient)

Today's characters:
Léo: 14, Matt's brother
Eric: 15, Léo's friend
Emma: 18, Matt and Léo's sister
Julia: 18, Emma's friend

Story

So it's to Matt's house that our two players meet.

When Adam rings the bell, Matt arrives from the garden, coming out of the pool, dripping wet and wearing swimming trunks. But Adam is not out of surprises, for in the pool he finds Matt's younger brother Léo and Léo's best friend, Éric.

For a moment, Adam thinks they're not going to be able to do this rematch. He's relieved, but still with a twinge of guilt. He'd been thinking about it all night, and slept badly as a result. Then he sees the garden table with the prepared chess set on it. Matt smiles.

- Shall we start now or do you want to take a dip first?
- Aren't we going to play here? Are you kidding me?
- You wanted to play my brother, didn't you? He's not strong enough for you. I'm offering to replace him.
- Adam, Matt told us about this, so we agree. We just want to watch and we promised not to say anything.
- But I don't want to... I don't want to get naked in front of everyone.
- If this turns out to be true, it's my brother who's going to lose. I heard you used to beat him up a lot.
- Adam, we made a deal yesterday, we're not going back on it. The dive or the straight match?
- But Matt...
- Let's go, this time I'll leave the whites to you.

Matt just put a pair of goggles around his neck, a cap, a pair of flip-flops and a towel over his shoulders.

- Don't forget I won a joker yesterday. Leo and Eric, give Adam some air, go play in the pool.

Reluctantly, Adam began to play. He played completely defensively, to the point of exasperating Matt. After the first few exchanges of pawns, the youngsters started coming back to see them. Matt chased them away, asking them to get them drinks. The game was completely deadlocked, with each piece protected by another.

Matt cut to the chase and one catch followed another, Matt took a knight, but Adam retaliated and ate his horse with a madman. Bishop, himself, eaten by another of Matt's bishops. Adam's point then eats the bishop. The free space allows a knight to be moved. Knight eaten by Matt's queen, who at the same time puts Adam in check. Adam had no choice but to eat his queen, but immediately lost his next turn.
When Leo and Eric returned, the carnage was over. It had all happened so quickly that the players hadn't yet counted.
2 pawns, a horse, a bishop and the queen for Matt and 2 pawns, a bishop, a horse and the queen for Adam, a perfect tie. 5 clothes lost for each, compared with 6 to start with. But also a "truth" dare each and the queen's forfeit for both.
- Adam, you're going to curse me, but don't forget I've got a joker. I'm using it to cancel the consequences of losing my queen, so I've got 2 garments left and no pledge for the loss of my queen.
- This is going too far. I'm not going to be able to do it. I don't want your brother to see me naked.
- Are you really sure? I'll make you a deal. We finish the game in the pool. That way, you're kind of out of sight, okay?
- But Matt, please...
- Hey, that's not fair, you're not allowed to hide !!!!
- And you two, if you're not happy, you can not stay, this is our game. Adam, I won't make that proposal again, do you want to continue in the pool?
- Yes.

Matt, already in his swimsuit, kept only his goggles on and dived straight into the water. Adam had to undress under the amused gaze of the 2 youngsters and enter the water in his fortunately thick black boxer shorts.
- You took my knight first. What's your "truth" question?
- Yesterday, when U told me we'd be doing the rematch at your place, did you know Leo and Eric would be there?
- For Eric, no. As for Leo, I thought he'd be delighted to be here. I have to confess that I didn't know my big sister Emma wouldn't be there. On the one hand, I'd have loved for her to see you, but on the other, I was a bit afraid of losing to her.
- Emma!!! You're crazy, I would never have agreed to play in front of her. I couldn't do it!
- However, given what you told me yesterday... This will be my "Truth" question. Tell me in detail how you imagined playing with my brother.
- Please don't
- I said "in detail", you have to...
- Not in front of them, please.
- Yes, we want to know, and I'm in the story. So tell us everything.
- It's silly and it's not always the same.
- Tell us...

Adam moves closer to the pool wall to hide his erection; Leo and Eric are outside, crouching just over the edge, so they can hear properly. Adam's voice is now just a whisper. Matt is standing in the pool beside him. He can't believe the emotions running through his best friend's flushed face. Excitement, shame, shyness and the need to talk intermingle.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Truth request is very interesting.
I do want to hear this story Adam is asked to tell. "Tell me in detail how you imagined playing with my brother."
This would be Adam imagining playing Truth or Strip chess with Leo. This must be quite a fantasy in Adam's head, to have him be so emotional.

About this last chapter, there are now four characters. Adam, Matt, Leo, and Eric.
During the conversations I can't tell for sure who is talking on each line. Some of it is obvious, but some is unclear who the speaker is.
Perhaps put the name of the speaker at the beginning. Example below.

MATT: Shall we start now, or do you want to take a dip first?
ADAM: Are we going to play here? Are you kidding me?
MATT: You wanted to play my brother...
LEO: Adam, Matt told us about this, so we agree.

This is not a criticism of the story, just wanting the dialogue to be more easily understood.
I like where this is going. Please continue.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

Thank you for your support. As a thank you, here's another tip ready for you.

I was hoping I'd be able to do without recalling the names of the characters in the dialogue every time because the translator doesn't handle them well. But if it does interfere with the reading, I'll put them back in the rest of the story...
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

We pick up at the moment when Adam has to tell us what he's thinking about when he imagines a game with Leo.

-ADAM : We're on Leo's bed with the chess set in the middle. At first I win. You lose, you moan, but you agree to take your clothes off, I can even make you do ridiculous things like jumping jacks. From there, there are two possible versions. In the first, you succeed in putting me in check, and then you take your revenge on me.
-LEO How?" asks Leo.
-ADAM : Classic stuff: I have to walk around the room on all four, you want to measure my cock, stuff like that.
-LEO Is that it? Are you sure? What's the worst you can think of?
-ADAM No, I'm sorry, I can't say.
-LEO You have to.
-ADAM I have to masturbate upside down with my mouth open.
-LEO ...Eww, you do that?
-MATT Leo, this is my forfeit, I'm asking the questions. Why don't you tell us about the other version?
-ADAM It's a bit confusing, but at one point Emma comes into her little brother's room and sees us both, him naked and me with my clothes on. She starts laughing and asking us to explain. Leo tries to hide, but she tells him that if he does, he'll have to explain himself to the parents.
Matt is surprised to see Adam completely caught up in his phantasm, talking as if he's living the scene in his head, his eyes unfocused. Crouching down in front of him, Eric doesn't seem to realize that his trunks are showing a rather impressive bulge. Matt can't see between Leo's legs, but he seems very amused by the story, not at all angry and even rather proud to be one of the characters in Adam's phantasms.

- ...Emma is moralizing. She's not shocked, but wants it to be balanced. "Boys are all perverts", so let's let them play, but within the rules...
- That's exactly her favorite expression, as if girls were well-behaved...
- Here it all gets blurry in my story, but I get naked in front of your sister or we're both, we have to compare our sexes and he's as big as me, or lots of other things. But she's never naked, I promise.

Matt feels he has to save Adam.
-MATT Well!!! It's hot in your head!!! Let's get back to the game.
-LEO I want to know if he's as tall as me!!!
-MATTT So, suggest a game of chess on your bed, this is our game, go play boys. Look at Eric, his trunks are going to explode !!!!
-ERIC It's true, I've got a hard-on, but that's normal, and what's more, I'm not ashamed of my cock.

And to put his money where his mouth is, he pulls down his boxers and shows off a huge, hairy, turgid penis. Everyone is impressed.

Matt figures he's probably got a penis bigger than he is. Having seen Adam's yesterday, he knows it's smaller. He'd never looked at Eric sexually before. It's hard enough being in love with Adam, his best friend, but if he starts fantasizing about his brother's friends, it's going to become impossible to hide his homosexuality. Only Juliette knows. Juliette, his close childhood friend. Adam dreams of going out with her and he thinks Juliette would agree too, but she doesn't just so she doesn't hurt Matt's feelings.

Eric dives naked over the two players and the bomb splashes onto the chessboard. Leo hesitates to do the same, but finally keeps his swimsuit on and dives in to join him. They fight like children.

As our players resume the game. Adam can see that he can't concentrate, so he goes back to playing defensively. Matt is more on his game. He's better with a few less pieces, a few turns, a pawn swap, and both end up naked. The youngsters try to dive in for a better view, but Matt and Adam are up against the edge of the pool. On paper, it's a tie. But to any informed player, Adam has lost. Matt checks him several times and Adam loses his freedom of movement, Adam is forced to eat a pawn and lose his second bishop. His only satisfaction is that everyone has a forfeit.
-ADAM If we each had a forfeit, we could just cancel them out.
-MATT No, no, that's not part of the rules YOU wrote.
-ADAM If I give you an easy one and you do the same?
-MATT I'm not committing to anything...
-ADAM You have to get out, walk around the pool and dive in, but you can hide your sex with your hands.

Matt doesn't manage to hide himself completely as he gets out of the pool. The three boys can see his respectable "half chub", but more importantly, that he has any hair. When he returns, Adam asks him:
-ADAM Do you shave?
-MATT No, I wax. I love the smooth feeling.

Eric adds:
-ERIC I prefer her hairy. Waxing looks like a little boy or a faggot.

Matt can't believe the violence of his comments and his primal homophobia, but at the same time, he's always been turned on by "Alphas" a bit like Eric. Leo steps in to defend his brother:
-LEO What kind of primate rut is that? You're a great buddy, but you can be a real jerk sometimes. No girl's gonna go for your snake if you talk like a caveman...
-ERIC Sorry, I just meant that for me, I like it when there's hair, except on girls...
-MATT As a token we could shave Adam??? No, I'm just kidding: I want you to do a dive with your hands apart.

Everyone got a good look at Adam's hard little package for a few seconds. And indeed, Leo wondered about its size. Is he smaller than Adam? He would have loved to have had Eric's nerve and still be naked in the pool, but he was afraid of being laughed at.

Matt would have to sacrifice his rook to allow a queen to be made and checkmate. Adam didn't even think about the lost piece, and Matt had to claim his pawn. Leo whispered in Adam's ear a heartfelt token:

-ADAM Do the bridge position and walk along the pool

This time Matt couldn't hide, and his cock was straight as I lifted his buttocks into position. It was both ridiculous and hot. Immediately after that, he put his bathing trunks back on.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This story might have the most boys getting naked together that I've seen at this site. Three boys naked and one still with swimsuit on.
Girls are mentioned sometimes, but so far the girls are a no-show...and that is okay with me. You don't have to add them to the story
if your original vision is just the four boys interacting with each other.

The Translation program is not perfect, but good enough. I'm not confused by any of the action.

Keep up the good work.
Nephylime

Post by Nephylime »

Hello ohnon

Super histoire, vivement la suite

A plus