Wedgie stories

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Wedgie stories

Post by RickD137 »

I thought I would share some stories about the times I been given wedgies over the years.

My first story I was 11 years old my older sister and cousin decided to give me.. there annoying little bother/ cousin a wedgie...I'm pretty sure I was being very annoying that day and it didn't take much for them to overpower me.
According to Google I was given a jock lock wedgie.
You wedgie the back of their pants up hard and then force their legs up and attach the leg holes of the pants over their feet. This renders them unable to get free and the more they struggle, the tighter their wedgie gets.

So after they gave me a normal wedgie they pined me to floor very easily and put my feet through the back of my pants leaving me stuck on the floor.. I imagine it would have been a really funny thing to see especially as I was just stuck on the floor trying to escape, took me ages to get out of that, after the girls finish laughing at me, they went downstairs to enjoy some peace and quiet whilst I tried to escape.

Trampoline wedgie
I was 12 years old, i went to a friend's house after school, he had a giant trampoline the three of us were bouncing about then it turned into a bit of a wrestling game. I wasn't too keen to play because I was the smallest I would get thrown about but I wasn't really strong enough to throw anyone else about, anyways I was pinned to the floor my friend reached into the back of my trousers yanked my pants/briefs up high enough to get his hand round one of the leg holes then he stood up and started bouncing me up and down, I ended up with my pants stretched out half way up my back, pretty sure I had to slap him in the nuts to get him to stop :lol: little bit of pay back.

Ice cube wedgie.
I was at a friend's house her younger brother..who was a lot bigger than me decided to sneak up on me with a hand full of ice cubes.
It all happened so quick he pulled my trousers and pants back shoved a handful of ice cubes down the back of my pants and gave me very painful wedgie it wasn't until my friend/ his older sister came back in the room and started shouting and hitting him that he finally let go.
I then had to quickly go to there bathroom to get the half melted ice cubes out my pants, I'm not sure what was worse the wedgie, the freezing cold ice in my pants or having to spend the rest of the day with wet underwear

Pants ripped off.
I was 15 years old I remember it was the summer holidays I was lying on the grass on my belly I guess the waist band of my underwear was peeking out the top of my trousers, my friend shouted "WEDGIE" and gave me a little wedgie i don't think you would of been able to tell I was wearing pants / briefs. Apart from the little waist band. Next thing I know a different friend sat on my back and yanked my pants..at that point it would of been obvious I was wearing pants.. he got his hands round the leg holes and kept pulling attempting to get them over my shoulders or head I was just stuck on the floor. There was nothing I could do as they were sitting on my back. I could start to hear ripping, between the three of them finally my pants gave way and completely ripped off.
It was really painful and incredibly embarrassing as it happened in front of girls and I was left without any underwear.

Later that day I went into town to get some more underwear,
I remembered going into I think it was poundland or pound world...it was the one with the green £ logo, I'm not sure if it's even a shop anymore,
anyway I remember a few weeks before I went in there and a friend pointed out that they sold underwear so I went there and brought a three pack of white pants for £1. Obviously not the best quality but it was better than nothing.
Hey
Robert Brooks

Re: Wedgie stories

Post by Robert Brooks »

Great stories Rick! Thanks for posting.

I particularly enjoyed the one from when you were fifteen and the waistband of your pants was showing. As soon as those leg holes appear it becomes instantly obvious you’re wearing briefs!

The trampoline one was funny too :D