The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
DrWhoFanJ

Re: The Blinds - Update 29/3/24 - School Bus Strip Continued

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

Enf_Kink wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 am
Just as the bus started up again, Emma heard a weird clank sound under her seat followed by someone yelling back to them, “Do you guys see a water bottle back there?”

Emma’s body chilled with a feeling of dread. Her eyes now wide open, looking for the sound of the voice, when she saw a boy already walking towards her only about 5 rows away. “This can’t be happening! I’m about to get caught naked by a boy!” she whined to herself. She bolted forward to cover herself, exposing only the top of her face.

The boy looked at her confused, “Do you see it?” he asked, getting closer.

“Um. Let me look!” Emma yelled back in a panic. She ducked down to grab the water bottle as quickly as she could, desperately feeling around for it with her fingers. When the bottle was in hand, she shot her head up at rapid speed hoping she had time to save her dignity. When she looked up, the boy was only one row away.

Trying to stay calm, she launched her body to the seat in front of her for cover, setting her armpits on the top, exposing her bare arms and shoulders as well as the top of her chest. She tried to look casual with both arms crossed on top of the seat with her chin resting against them, his water bottle in her right hand. Before he came any closer, she underhand tossed the water bottle to him, causing him to stop moving to catch it. He was now standing directly in front of her, staring. She knew she must look ridiculous, hugging her body to the seat, exposing a lot of skin, holding herself up by her armpits, in this weird pose, “no one sits like this,” she thought.

“Uh, awesome, thank you,” he said and turned to walk away, to Emma’s relief. But as he took a step he turned back around and said, “You wanna hear something funny? The way you’re sitting, it looks like you’re not wearing clothes.”

Emma’s eyes bulged, but recovered in world record time when she faked a laugh and said, “Well, I can assure you I’m dressed.”

“Obviously,” he said, laughing too. “You’d be a nut job if you were naked on the school bus. It just looks that way because of the seat.” Then to Emma’s horror he said, “Here let me show you.” He grabbed his phone from his pocket, took a picture of her, then took a knee on the seat in front of her to show the photo. He was now only a few inches from her face. If he were to fully stand up from this spot and look down, there would be no mistaking that she was indeed, the crazy nut job naked girl he referred to.

Emma was trying her best not to shake from fear, as she was talking to a fully clothed boy, while not wearing a stitch herself. Making matters even more embarrassing was that her pussy wasn’t just wet, but dripping wet, she could feel it flowing down her legs, in her half squat position. Emma looked at the photo and faked a laugh again, “Yep! It does look like that, very funny!” she said hoping he’d leave and go back to his seat. The bus began to slow and Emma was doing her best to keep her cool as she had no choice but to keep her body completely exposed to anyone looking through her window. She was hopping from left foot to right foot to try and control her nerves when the boy said, “Well this is my stop, thanks for grabbing my water bottle,” and he left just like that.

Emma jumped down into her seat the second he was out of range. She was drenched in sweat, chest heaving, her whole body a deep shade of red. She laid down with her back to the window again, whole body facing Claire, legs spread open with her clit now poking out. She looked out the window to see the kid walk by staring up at her seeing her full bare back, he smiled and waved as he walked off. Emma couldn’t help but wonder if he put the connection together from the picture on his phone of her seemingly naked and seeing she had no clothing on her back.
This section seems like it’s crying out to be also written from the other perspective as the boy getting more and more confused by the seemingly-fully-nude Emma desperately pretending she’s fully dressed and just choosing that bizarre seating position for any reason other than to hide the mortifying truth! (Especially when combined with the last paragraph essentially revealing what he missed once it’s too late to actually see any of the juicy bits!)
Enf_Kink

Re: The Blinds - Update 29/3/24 - School Bus Strip Continued

Post by Enf_Kink »

DrWhoFanJ wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:24 am

This section seems like it’s crying out to be also written from the other perspective as the boy getting more and more confused by the seemingly-fully-nude Emma desperately pretending she’s fully dressed and just choosing that bizarre seating position for any reason other than to hide the mortifying truth! (Especially when combined with the last paragraph essentially revealing what he missed once it’s too late to actually see any of the juicy bits!)

Fun idea! A Teenage boy, who probably thinks about naked girls 100 times a day, being clueless a girl is naked in front of him seems par for the course.
Datom

Re: The Blinds - Update 3/29/24 - School Bus Strip Continued

Post by Datom »

Woah! Creepy!

Good idea, including the ice-water, and that naked walk through the house.

Looking forward to seeing what The Voice makes her do next!
scott_forgot

Post by scott_forgot »

This is only the third story I have commented on. That's because I like it. That said, I will comment on some things just to have a conversation.

First, the story is much more enjoyable when the the blackmailer is known. I feared it would be some creepy person or even a family member. Claire made a much better and creative choice.

Next, The School bus strip was delightful. Again, that said - do all girls at this school wear dresses every day? I have been out of high school for a long time but jeans and shorts seem more the norm. Also stealing underwear is fine - but Emma if she is smart now has evidence against Claire. And last - when the bus driver says everything OK - why didn't Emma say no Claire is hassling me?

It does seem strange that Emma's best friend disappears right after she finds out the Emma is being blackmailed. I thought the conversation about how Emma has power because Claire enjoys was brilliant.

It would be nice to get some more information about Emma's body - Even basic things like is her hair long enough to cover her nipples when nude in the bus. Or how tall is she when sitting down nude or is she hairless below the neck? Answering those questions give the reader a better sense of the scene you are talking about - yet does not require you to tell her skin color, weight or boob size. But it is nice if this is a comando at school story if you mention what her boobs do while she is at school - not just gym but walking the halls.

One last thought - do chicks - sorry I am a guy - really get a rush and masterbate from being exposed? I hope so because I think it should be a crime for teenage girls to wear clothes - at least the pretty ones.

I hope this gives you something to think about - and that you are not like Ratio's Becca stories and right after I comment on them - they got deleted.
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

scott_forgot wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:34 pm This is only the third story I have commented on. That's because I like it. That said, I will comment on some things just to have a conversation.

First, the story is much more enjoyable when the the blackmailer is known. I feared it would be some creepy person or even a family member. Claire made a much better and creative choice.

Next, The School bus strip was delightful. Again, that said - do all girls at this school wear dresses every day? I have been out of high school for a long time but jeans and shorts seem more the norm. Also stealing underwear is fine - but Emma if she is smart now has evidence against Claire. And last - when the bus driver says everything OK - why didn't Emma say no Claire is hassling me?

It does seem strange that Emma's best friend disappears right after she finds out the Emma is being blackmailed. I thought the conversation about how Emma has power because Claire enjoys was brilliant.

It would be nice to get some more information about Emma's body - Even basic things like is her hair long enough to cover her nipples when nude in the bus. Or how tall is she when sitting down nude or is she hairless below the neck? Answering those questions give the reader a better sense of the scene you are talking about - yet does not require you to tell her skin color, weight or boob size. But it is nice if this is a comando at school story if you mention what her boobs do while she is at school - not just gym but walking the halls.

One last thought - do chicks - sorry I am a guy - really get a rush and masterbate from being exposed? I hope so because I think it should be a crime for teenage girls to wear clothes - at least the pretty ones.

I hope this gives you something to think about - and that you are not like Ratio's Becca stories and right after I comment on them - they got deleted.
Appreciate the feedback, I hope you continue to enjoy. Being from Florida it’s not crazy to wear a dress (sundress) everyday, but a bit unusual, sure. Honestly its just the easiest way for me to write the story without wasting time of her removing various articles of clothes and since I’m not a real writer, im happy to take the easier path. I mentioned in an earlier chapter (kind of a throw away line) that Claire asked her to wear dresses too.

You also asked about the bus driver - she didn’t tell him for the same reasons she doesn’t tell her parents or anyone else.

As for describing her features. You’re correct that nearly all stories have that. I’m just not interested in it, I’d rather the reader decide her race/size/looks etc for themselves. Occasionally I lead everyone to my interpretation of what she looks like without thinking, but I’d rather the reader decide, even if it’s not the best way to write
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Enf_Kink wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:26 am
As for describing her features. You’re correct that nearly all stories have that. I’m just not interested in it, I’d rather the reader decide her race/size/looks etc for themselves. Occasionally I lead everyone to my interpretation of what she looks like without thinking, but I’d rather the reader decide, even if it’s not the best way to write
I agree wholeheartedly. This way your readers can imagine the characters' anyway they want. The only way I add details is when that little physical detail makes a difference to the story e.g. very small tits and is embarrassed by them or the protagonist is unusually small or tall in height, and that puts her in some type of disadvantage, etc. Your writing style is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing.

Hope to see more of this marvelous story soon!!

Hooked6
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Hope there will be a continuation loved this
LauraLaura

Post by LauraLaura »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:18 am Hope there will be a continuation loved this
I definitely second this.
This is currently the story I refresh this site for every day!
Enf_Kink

Post by Enf_Kink »

Thank you all for the kind words! If people weren’t commenting I probably would have stopped by now. I’m working on the next section. It’s getting pretty long so I might just break it up and post what I already wrote in a little bit, after some editing. Thank you again!
Enf_Kink

Re: The Blinds - Update 4/24/24 - Naked in School

Post by Enf_Kink »

Chapter 8

The next couple of weeks continued with Emma getting naked each morning and afternoon on the bus. After the water bottle event (BottleGate) caused Emma to have an intense public orgasm, Claire added a stipulation that Emma was required to have an orgasm every bus ride. Luckily for Emma, as humiliating as it was, it didn’t lead to any other close calls. Each day was just a private show for Claire. It took a couple of weeks until the next incident occurred.

For the first time since the school year began, without any warning, Claire was absent from the bus. Meaning there was no one to make Emma strip naked and masturbate a few empty seats away from her peers. Without the stress of the bus ride and having to run to the bathroom before class to freshen up and put on her bra, Emma was in a state of bliss. This was the first time she could go through the school day without a sense of dread of what to expect on the bus ride home. It was in this joyous daze that caused Emma to make several errors.

After lunch, Emma and her friend Amber left the cafeteria and headed to the locker room to get ready for Gym class. While walking across the quad they noticed a bit of a commotion in front of them and a small crowd beginning to form. As they approached, they witnessed a girl holding another, much smaller girl, against the wall by her shoulders. She was yelling, “I’ll ask you again, where do you get off running into me like that?” The smaller girl stared at the ground, not making eye contact. “Well? You have nothing to say? Did all of my books just magically end up on the ground!” She said as more people gathered around them.

“It was an accident,” the smaller girl responded weakly, still avoiding eye contact. “I didn’t mean to run into you, I'll pick up your books,” she said, attempting to free herself.

“Hmm, I don’t think that’s good enough. I’m thinking you need to be taught a lesson about manners,” she said menacingly.

Before she had an opportunity to follow through with her threat, a teacher walked up and yelled, “Rebekah! What are you doing?” Rebekah immediately let go of the smaller girl and turned around smiling.

“Mrs. Swisher! How are you? Nothing to worry about here, just a small misunderstanding between friends!” As she pat the smaller girls back, in a poorly veiled effort of a friendly gesture.

“Oh yes, it looked very friendly,” the teacher sarcastically responded. She looked around at the small crowd and said, “Everyone disperse and go to class!” but only a few people left. “What is the problem here, Rebekah?”

Rebekah frowned. “This idio–um, I mean, this kid,” gesturing to the smaller girl, “knocked my books onto the ground. I was just asking her to pick them up, Mrs. Swisher.”

“You have a funny way of asking,” the teacher said. “Maybe if you’d pick up your own books every once in a while you wouldn’t be failing my class.

Ohhhhhhs erupted from the remaining students. Rebekah turned a deep shade of red and stared directly at Emma as she laughed.

“Everyone go now!” Mrs. Swisher yelled, and the crowd quickly dissolved. “Rebekah, I’ll see you in detention after school.” Rebekah groaned.

Emma and Amber restarted their journey to the locker room. “Did you see the way she stared at you?” Amber asked.

Emma sighed. “Yeah it's par for the course these days, naturally she would find me in a crowd of people. Somehow her nearly beating up a girl will be my fault as well.”

“What a shame. You two were so close!”

“Oh yeah, we used to hang out all the time and ride our bikes to each other's houses,” Emma waxed nostalgic.

“Then you hooked up with her boyfriend,” Amber said jokingly.

“I did not!” Emma yelled incredulously.

“I know, I know, only kidding,” she smiled.

“We’d fallen out a little bit before that, right after her parents divorced. I had no idea they were even dating and it was at a party. She should be blaming Jake, not me!” Emma insisted.

“Yeah well that ship has sailed now,” Amber said as they walked into the locker room.

Emma was in deep thought, thinking more about the Rebekah situation, as she walked up to her locker. She blankly put in her combination and deposited her bag, while taking out her gym clothes and putting them on the bench. Without thinking, Emma started getting undressed. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, placing it in her locker, completely forgetting she wasn’t wearing panties. She continued discussing Rebekah with Amber, without either of them realizing Emma was standing there completely bottomless. With plenty of time before class started, she wasn’t in any hurry to get dressed, after all it wasn’t abnormal for girls to be in their underwear in the locker room. As the room started to fill, the rest of the girls in her class began to notice and whisper.

“Hey Emma,” called out a girl, “Looking good!”

Emma, a bit startled at first, smiled and said, “Thank you,” while putting her hand on her hip and doing a pose as a joke. This caused a few girls to giggle.

“How about a couple more poses? Right ladies?” another girl said as a few of the others cheered her on. Emma, still oblivious, played along pretending to be in a photoshoot, while the rest of the locker room erupted as she went through a gauntlet of various poses. Just as she put her left foot up on the bench in a Captain Morgan type pose, leaving nothing to the imagination, she heard Amber gasp, as the rest of the locker room whooped and cheered.

“Emma! Do you know you are bottomless?” Amber exclaimed.

“Wh-What?” Emma said as she looked down and shrieked, “Oh god!” as the locker room exploded in laughter. She moved both of her hands to cover her pussy and hung her head. “You guys are jerks!”

“Girl, how did you forget you weren’t wearing panties?” one of her classmates said as the locker room started to calm down. “Pretty gutsy to come to school in a dress and no panties.”

“I, uh, well. I WAS wearing panties earlier,” she stumbled before getting interrupted.

“And you took them off during the day, damn even kinkier!” the girl said, eliciting more laughs from the locker room.

“No I just, uh, well I…had my period earlier and wasn’t prepared and thought it was best to throw them out,” she lied. The locker room bought the lie easily, with a lot of girls nodding their heads in understanding. “I just went to lunch and forgot. This is so embarrassing.”

“Come on girl, it’s not a big deal. We’re in the locker room, not the cafeteria. We were just messing with you,” said Rachel, a friend of hers from 1st period. “That being said, let me grab you a tampon.” Several other girls offered as well. She accepted, and walked bottomless to the bathroom with her shorts in hand. Even though she wasn’t actually on her period, she put in the tampon, just in case anyone saw when they dressed back out. She breathed a sigh of relief that the lie seemed to work. She came up with it a few weeks ago, when she almost exposed herself the first time.

After finishing Gym class, she dressed back out, a bit more carefully this time and walked to class with Amber. Still a little embarrassed from the experience in the locker room.

“Are you listening to me?” Amber said, staring at her. Emma apologized. “You’re not still thinking about the locker room are you? No one cared. Get over it,” as they walked into their classroom hallway.

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” Emma said, still a bit dejected. Just then she heard someone yell out to her.

“Hey Emma, I hear I missed your show earlier, you wanna do an encore?” It was Rebekah.

“Ok, so maybe it’s a bigger deal than I thought,” whispered Amber.

“I don’t understand how I can get detention for doing nothing wrong, yet you can go around school stripping off your clothes!” Rebekah chided.

Emma blushed. “It was an accident and we were in the locker room, Rebekah. You were beating up on a girl half your size.”

“Never owning up to anything, that’s the Emma I know alright! So are you gonna strip or not? Everyone wants to see the goods!” Rebekah said laughing.

Emma rolled her eyes and continued walking to class with Amber.

“What? You didn’t hear me?” Rebekah said aggressively, stopping Emma’s movement.

“What’s the matter with you?” Amber said, “Leave her alone.”

“I’m not the one flashing my cooter to everyone,” laughed Rebekah.

Emma tried to push her way past, when Rebekah knocked Emma’s phone out of her hand. “Real mature Rebekah, why don’t you grow the fuck up?” Emma said annoyed. She then bent down to pick up her phone and Rebekah pushed her backwards. In combination of being on her toes and wearing a backpack, her momentum shifted dramatically sending her flying backwards onto her back. When she looked down at herself, her dress was bunched up to her bellybutton, flashing her vagina.

“Oh my god!” Rebekah screamed. “You really are bottomless, look at the little tampon string,” she said pointing to Emma.

Emma quickly closed her legs and pushed her dress down, “Why did I take off my gym shorts!” Emma thought. When she looked up she was relieved to see only Rebekah and Amber were able to get a good look before covering up, but a crowd was forming to see what was going on.

Emma sat on the cold tile, trying to get up without flashing the crowd, when she heard Rebekah say, “Guys she’s not wearing panties, look!” as she made a move towards Emma’s dress. All eyes were focused on Emma, several kids brought out their phones to record. But just as she was about to get exposed, Emma watched as Rebekah’s skirt dropped to the floor, soon followed by her panties. There was a long second where no one noticed what happened to Rebekah, as everyone stared at Emma waiting for her to get stripped. When nothing happened, they all looked back at Rebekah, who was suddenly standing bottomless in the hallway and all of the attention immediately shifted to her. Unlike Emma, however, Rebekah was too stunned to cover up, she stood there naked from the waist down as more and more people gathered around laughing, pointing, and recording.

Emma used this moment to quickly get up with her dignity intact. Her movement, however, caused Rebekah to snap out of her daze and jump back. But when she moved backwards, she tripped over the panties around her ankles, causing her to fall on her ass and out of her skirt and panties. She was now bottomless and spread eagled in the hallway, her bush the only source of cover on the lower half of her body.

Instead of rushing to get dressed, Rebekah just sat on the ground in complete shock, before finally moving to cover her vagina with both hands. “Someone get me my skirt!” she yelled, causing everyone around to laugh. “This isn’t funny!”

With no one willing to help her, Rebekah slowly got up, forcing her shirt to stretch down low enough to cover her front half, leaving her butt exposed to everyone behind her. The crowd kept getting bigger, with dozens of people laughing and recording her. Some girl even came up behind her and slapped her ass, causing her to subconsciously move her hands to her butt, leaving her vagina uncovered for everyone to see again. She screamed and quickly covered up.

“Geez, look at that bush!” One boy said, causing the crowd of students to laugh uproariously. Rebekah turned even redder than she already was.

A teacher rushed over to see what was causing the commotion and said, “What is the meaning of this? Rebekah, why are you naked in the hallway!” It was Mrs. Swisher, the same teacher as earlier.

“It was them!” Pointing to Emma and Amber with one hand, exposing some of her bush. “They pantsed me and stole my clothes!”

“No we didn’t!” Emma and Amber said in unison.

“Explain, Rebekah.” The teacher said sternly.

Rebekah stammered, “They’re mad that I knocked her phone out of her hands and pushed her down, so they took my clothes!”

The teacher looked at Emma and Amber and asked, “Is this true?”

“It’s true that she pushed me down, for no good reason, but she’s lying about us taking her clothes. Seeing as we clearly don’t have her clothes.” Emma said evenly.

“Check their bags, they must be lying!” Rebekah screamed, still fighting to cover herself as more and more people were watching and filming.

“How could we have done that? We were in front of you. I was on the ground from when you pushed me…” Emma said.

The teacher frowned, “If you two don’t have her clothes, would you consent to me looking through your bags just to clear your names?”

They shrugged and handed their bags over. A minute later, the teacher looked at Rebekah, still standing bottomless in the school hallway flashing her butt to everyone behind her and said, “Well their story checks out. All I’ve heard, Rebekah, is you admit to pushing this young lady down and throwing her phone. Did you actually see them do this to you?”

Rebekah stared and admitted, “Well, no. But who else would do this?”

“That’s enough!” The teacher said sternly, “You admit to assaulting this girl and trying to damage her possessions and now you’re accusing them of something they clearly didn’t do! Not to mention this is the second time today you couldn’t keep your hands to yourself. Not only am I giving you a month's detention, you’re coming with me to see the Dean.” Mrs. Swisher grabbed Rebekah’s elbow, causing her shirt to shoot back up, exposing her pussy without her hand to cover.

“What are you doing! I’m bottomless!” Rebekah screamed.

Mrs. Swisher marched Rebekah down the hallway, while she desperately tried to cover herself up with her free hand, while more students looked on.

Emma and Amber were cracking up watching her walk down the hall naked as the crowd followed Rebekah. “Wow that couldn’t have been any more perfect,” Emma said, wiping a tear from laughing away, “I guess she DID ‘Flash her cooter to everyone!’ How did you manage to pants her like that?”

Amber looked at her confused, “That wasn’t me, I was right next to you remember?”

“Oh. Right. Then what DID happen to her? Who stole her clothes?” Emma asked

“I have no idea, but I love them.” Amber laughed.

Emma finished out her classes for the day, having heard all different stories about Rebekah streaking the hallway. Best of all, none of the stories even mentioned Emma. She walked to the bus feeling as if she dodged a bullet. When she got on the bus, however, her heart dropped when she saw Claire sitting in the back waving to her.

“I thought you were out today,” Emma said as she took her seat on the left side of the bus.

“Nope. Just had a dentist appointment during the first few periods. I hear someone had an interesting day though!”

“What did you hear?” Emma asked.

“Well just that you were flashing your vagina in multiple parts of the school today.” Claire said, raising her eyebrows, “And without me!”

“It wasn’t exactly my choice…”

“When is it ever,” Claire said smiling, “Okay dress time! Or should I say, undress time.”

Emma removed the dress and handed it to her per usual, when Claire let out a small gasp and stared at her. “What?” Emma said, confused.

“You’re still wearing a bra,” Claire said dejectedly, “You broke the rules!”

Emma looked down equally surprised and quickly removed her bra and handed it to Claire saying, “Sorry it's just been a crazy day, I forgot. No big deal!”

Claire was staring off into the distance. “Are you okay?” Emma asked.

“After all I did for you today, you still broke my rules?” Claire said angrily.

Emma was taken aback by her tone. “All you did for me?” Emma asked, trying to catch up.

“Who do you think stole that bitch’s clothes in the hallway?” Claire said.

“You didn’t!” Emma said incredulously.

“I did,” Claire said, pulling out Rebekah’s clothes from her bag.

“Oh my god. That is amazing! Thank you for doing that!”

“You’re welcome, it’s just a shame that I have to punish you now.”

“Punish me? Just because I forgot to take off my bra?” Emma said nervously.

“You broke my rules, there have to be consequences. Let me ask you this. Was this your only transgression? Or when I wasn’t on the bus this morning, did you remain fully clothed on the ride?” Emma couldn’t meet her eyes. “That's what I thought. Which means you also didn’t masturbate. You broke nearly all of my rules today and you don’t expect to get punished?”

They sat in silence for a moment, then Emma watched Claire’s features switch back to her normally cheery self. “But we’ll talk about the punishment another time. Let’s have fun for now!” she said, suddenly full of joy.

Emma didn’t hesitate in order to keep her happy and began to masturbate, per Claire’s rules. After a few minutes, Claire surprisingly stopped her and told her to wait. When most of the people were off the bus, and they neared the end of the ride, Claire said, “Ok finish up,” Emma began masturbating again, “but do it standing up.”

Emma’s jaw dropped, but knew this wasn’t the day to argue with Claire. There were ten other people on the bus, but all of their heads were facing forwards. Emma slowly stood up, baring her breasts to everyone on the bus. There would be no doubt, no squinting needed or questioning what they saw if they turned around. They would clearly see a young woman standing up naked on the back of the bus. While no one would be able to see her lower half, there wasn’t much doubt that she was standing there freely touching herself.

Emma was furiously masturbating to get the deed done as soon as possible, but she was struggling to get over the edge, her fear winning over her arousal. As they approached the stop before hers, she crouched down as people filed off the bus. Claire stared at her, “You are just ignoring everything I say today, I didn’t say you could hide!”

“But I would have been caught when people left their seats, I had no choice!” Emma reasoned.

“You could have asked me,” Claire said with venom. “Now continue, but in the aisle this time.”

Emma was shaking as she stood up and moved over to the aisle, leaving nothing to the imagination. If anyone turned around they would see her naked head to toe without any cover at all. Her fingers plunging into her pussy, masturbating for them all to see. Not to mention she was also giving any car behind them a front row seat to her naked backside. She was trying as hard as she could to orgasm, but the circumstances were too much for her. Just then the bus driver slammed on the brakes and Emma went flying forward. She landed in the aisle, ass up, several rows away. The driver yelled back, “Sorry about that folks!”

Emma knew he did that on purpose to mess with her, she stayed completely still waiting to hear someone shout that she was naked. When she didn’t hear anyone, she slowly crawled backwards to her row and stood up as they were pulling into their stop. Emma gave Claire a pleading look, and Claire obliged as Emma scurried into her seat to hide. “You’ve disappointed me so many times today,” she said as the other students got off the bus. When they were the only two left on the bus, Claire got up and slowly walked down the aisle and off the bus.

Emma didn’t understand. Her dress was nowhere to be seen. “Claire must have forgotten she has my dress,” Emma thought. She moved to the other side of the bus, not considering that other students walking away from the bus could see her now. When she looked out, she saw Claire reach into her bag, grab Emma’s dress, and throw it in the bus stop trash can. Emma couldn’t believe what she just saw, Claire didn’t accidentally take her dress, she did it on purpose.

The bus driver yelled, “Hey naked girl, I don’t have all day. Get off the bus now!” Emma grabbed her backpack, holding it in front of her and did the walk of shame to the front of the bus. She stood naked next to the middle aged bus driver, while staring at the trashcan across the sidewalk. She’d have to leave the bus in broad daylight without a stitch and then run to the trash can, fish out her dress, all in open air where anyone can and will see her. “Girl, there is a car waiting, you need to leave now.”

Emma didn’t run. She was in too much of a daze. She stepped off the bus, which took off immediately, and just stood on the sidewalk completely naked, unable to move, frozen. That was until a car honked, causing her to jump, and someone yelled, “Hey lady, you know you’re naked?” laughter from the car followed as it sped off. This woke Emma up as she ran to the trash can, grabbed her dress, and put it on as fast as she could and sprinted down the sidewalk ignoring the stares of the few people who saw her.