The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Post by student »

Cue Queen's "Bicycle Race:"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_Race
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Oh wow. What an incredibly hot chapter! I absolutely love how you build the heat up "brick by brick", each new moment adding just a little something that helps us imagine Jules more embarrassed, more horny, more... everything. Some of the cute details and the humorous elements, like the tinsel on her butt and in her butt crack really add to the sense of realism/aliveness of it all.

Now, getting Katelyn angry and turning a day of chilling out at home into a solo naked bike ride definitely ups the ante. Again, the set-up for the next chapter is just outstanding. Julia naked, but with a childish helmet, shoes, and knee protectors on. Making her feel ever so little and immature. I know you've only just posted the last chapter but I already can't wait for the next---this is definitely a story to keep an eye on!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

BRILLIANT! I am absolutely thrilled with the rivalry between Katelyn and Julia. The interaction between the two is superbly written. I hope this continues for many more chapters.

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another amazing chapter! This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite stories! I can't wait to see what happens during the bike ride!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Hope we get a update soon