The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SensoryOverlord

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2d - Feb 19th)

Post by SensoryOverlord »

A wonderful bath scene. Having them all start out giving her orgasms, then switching to everyone enjoying keeping her on edge so her clit remains sticking out visibly, signalling her horniness (and they all know it), is perfect.

I hope the story plays on this, a LOT. In some way her condition gets locked in for the rest of the day. When they go back to the others, her mother notices her erect clit and how much more photogenic that makes her. When her mother asks about what happened in the bath to cause that, Katelyn could relate that all the cousins made Julia cum over and over and how easily she cums. With the cousins all chipping in enthusiastically with details. But then they stopped, so now Julia is "_still_ like that, wanting to cum even more. What a slut, but isn't it cute!"

They discuss how many times she came, in addition to the Chrstmas tree incident. Her mother declares that is definitely more than enough orgasms for one day, and yes she does seem to have an excessive libido that might be a problem in future. But for now Julia's erect clit is perfect for Picture Day. Her very own Christmas decoration! So for the rest of the day everyone should make sure Julia's clit stays like that for the photos. But please avoid making her come any more since that would probably make it subside for a while. Plus too much of a good thing, we don't want her to develop a serious addiction! Julia gets instructed to let everyone know if she feels her clit is trying to hide, so they can remedy that. She's also told to warn everyone if she's getting too close to cumming so they should stop. And will get spanked if she leaves that too late.

Towards the end of the day, once Julia has been driven near crazy by the constant edging she has a moment alone. Attempts to make herself cum but of course is caught and stopped just before succeeding. Resulting in a temper tantrum, shouting and rudeness. As a result of which her parents decide that her present situation should be greatly extended as punishment. Until she learns to behave herself.
meuh_trash

Post by meuh_trash »

SensoryOverlord wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 amher mother notices her erect clit and how much more photogenic that makes her.
SensoryOverlord wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 amBut for now Julia's erect clit is perfect for Picture Day. Her very own Christmas decoration! So for the rest of the day everyone should make sure Julia's clit stays like that for the photos.
SensoryOverlord wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 amJulia gets instructed to let everyone know if she feels her clit is trying to hide, so they can remedy that.
Seems the only to this is to put makeup on the clit for a better sight on the photo even with another shade for the hood.
Like than everyone can report if it goes hidding
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2e

Post by superevil7 »

More humiliation was what awaited me downstairs. Cousin Luke was the first one to notice I was back, and he quickly alerted my brother Josh and my parents to my presence. Josh and Luke had been helping them with the cleanup of the mess I had made of the Christmas tree, so that explains what they were up to while the younger boys were giving me a bath, supervised by Katelyn.

Both boys rushed over to check me out again, in particular my shaved little pussy. Luke especially seemed to be taking great pleasure at my naked humiliation. He and I had always had a bit of a rivalry with one another, being the same age and going to the same school together. In elementary school, we had always been assigned to the same classroom, and even now in middle school, we both pretty much had the same teachers. The two of us were always being compared to one another academically, and in a lot of other ways too. For example, Luke has always been careful with his words, almost political, and so he hardly ever gets himself into trouble with his mouth. Me, on the other hand, I have a lot of trouble knowing when I should keep my mouth shut. On many occasions, I've gotten into trouble for saying something rude. I tend to speak my mind without giving it a second thought, but nobody seems to appreciate that. I don't have to remind you that it was my big mouth that got me into this mess to begin with, going naked for picture day every year.

Last year was the first time Luke had ever seen me naked in person, and I think he was a little shocked when I showed up like that at Uncle Joe's house without warning. This year, he had obviously prepared for it, even conspiring with his older sister to come over early in order to maximize the time he got to spend with me naked. As his eyes swept over my naked body from top to bottom and bottom to top again and again, I could see the amused look of accomplishment in his face, as he discovered my clit poking out of my pussy lips. I know I felt it, and he could feel it too, he had just won our rivalry by a landslide! My horny naked body was his, and everyone else's, to examine, look at, poke, prod, and enjoy! I'd never be able to accomplish anything that could offset that in our rivalry. He'd always have this upper hand over me! He enforced his upper hand by whipping out his phone and snapping a quick picture of me in all my horny glory.

“Hey!” I complained. I started struggling with Katelyn and my younger brother Toby, trying to get them to release my hands, as I desperately wanted to cover up my naked privates and horny shame from Luke's camera phone!

“What? Today's picture day.” Luke gave me a cheeky grin, obviously enjoying his superior position. The flash went off on his phone two or three more times, while I was still struggling, trying to get my hands free. He had just captured my shame three more times in digital HD!

“Mom! Do something!” I whined at her, all while squirming against my older cousin and younger brother in total cringe! Luke now had naked photos of me on his phone! Naked photos that showed me totally aroused! I could only imagine who he was planning on showing those to. How many boys from our class would he share those with!? And worse, how many girls in our class were going to start considering me the class slut once they saw those!? At least I knew that his mom kept a pretty tight lid on my naked picture in the Christmas card each year, but these photos were ones Luke controlled on his own!

Mom was hardly any help as she came closer to me. “I have been doing something, in case you haven't noticed, young lady. We've all been down here working hard to clean up the mess you made while you've been upstairs being pampered and groomed by your older cousin. I didn't blame you for knocking over the tree by accident, but I can certainly blame you if you're going to get an entitled attitude about it.” She squinted her eyes at me, giving me the stink eye. I knew I was on thin ice with her now.

“No, momma, I wasn't… Luke was taking embarrassing naked pictures of me, and I!... You all did a great job cleaning up. I'm sorry for knocking over the Christmas tree…” I hung my head a little, feeling like momma was right. I was being entitled to complain about a couple silly pictures of me naked, while they had worked so hard to clean up the mess I had made. It's not like Luke hasn't managed to show off a couple of my naked pictures in the Christmas cards to some of his friends before. I had heard as much from some of them at Uncle Joe's Thanksgiving party last year. Maybe I was just overreacting, and Luke wouldn't share these pictures with too many others?...

Mom started patting me on my head for my sad look. “Don't fret too hard, little Julie. We know it was an accident.” I could feel my troubles and worries melting away as she patted and stroked my blonde hair. Even when she reached her other hand down to feel my silky smooth pussy lips, I didn't react with outrage. “My goodness, Katelyn! You did a fine job! I don't think Julie has been this smooth since she was a baby!”

“Momma!” I giggled at her, getting a big blush on my cheeks as all the attention in the room was now on my privates again. Still, I couldn't help feeling a warmth and love from my mother, as she appreciated the smoothness of my little pussy.

“Thanks, Aunt Dana!” Katelyn beamed at her with pride. “The boys helped me give Julia a bath after I shaved her, too.”

“Oh really?” My mom giggled, shifting her focus to the boys for a moment, before coming back to me with a knowing look. “I can see you enjoyed it, little Julie jewel.” She pinched and tweaked one of my hard, aching nipples, causing me to gasp.

“Momma, I did not!” I was suddenly thrust back into outrage, feeling like I needed to deny the truth. What would that all think of me if I did admit that I was enjoying this on some level? All the nasty names Katelyn had been calling me in the bathroom came to mind.

Momma's finger suddenly poked me in my hard clit, and then she used that same finger to scoop up some of the moisture that had leaked out of my pussy down to my inner thighs. I hadn't even realized how much I had been leaking until she drew attention to it. “You can't hide your excitement when you're naked, Julia, so you might as well embrace it.” She held her wet finger in my face until she was satisfied that I had inspected it fully.

“But momma, isn't that-isn’t that shameful?” I choked out at her. My face burned as my fears about everyone learning just how horny I was came true. The younger boys and Katelyn had already known, and Luke and momma had spotted it on their own, but now my big brother knew, and even more shamefully, Daddy knew too!

Mom started patting me on the head, trying to calm my nerves. “Julie, it's a natural reaction. I'd expect any girl in your position, naked from head to toe in front of a bunch of cute boys, to have the same reaction. I'd have honestly been worried about you if you didn't have this reaction.

Julia, picture day is all about having fun and taking some cute pictures of you. I want you to have fun too, you know. Seeing your body reaching this way tells me that you're having fun with this on some level, too.” She grinned at me, all the while I just continued to wriggle and blush at the idea. Having fun while being forced to go naked in front of everyone! As if!

“But momma, it's embarrassing…” I dropped my voice to a whisper, though I knew that everyone could still hear me. “It's embarrassing that everyone can see how excited I am.”

Mom kissed me on the forehead. “Don't worry, you'll get over your embarrassment eventually, my sweet little girl.” She went like she was going to tweak one of my bare nipples again, only this time she rubbed it until I started to wiggle with pleasure. Only then did she stop. “See, your body enjoys it. Your mind just needs to get over the last bits of modesty you have so that you can fully enjoy the experience of being naked for everybody.”

“But I don't wanna be naked for everybody!” I pouted. Remember what I said about my mouth getting me into trouble?

Mom spun me around and bopped my butt one hard! It happened so fast that I hardly had time to think! I was just stunned, rubbing the sting from my bare butt while everyone just giggled at me, all the while my face started to glow hot, making my momma so mad with me. Mom let out an exhalation and I could see she looked sorry too. “I'm sorry, Julia, but you just frustrate me so much sometimes! We've had this discussion before, and you will go naked for picture day until I decide you don't have to anymore! I don't want to hear any more complaints or see you pouting about it again! Got it, young lady!?”

I nodded my head at her earnestly. I was so disappointed with myself at the time for upsetting her. “Yes, momma. Everyone can enjoy my naked body on picture day! I promise I won't complain about it again!” To prove myself to her, I folded my arms behind my back, spread my legs wide, and made sure that every inch of my naked body, horniness and all, was on display for everyone present.

Mom grabbed me in a tight hug, and I could hear the quiver in her voice as she held back tears while she spoke to me. “You're so cute and beautiful, Julia! All I've ever wanted was for you to see that about yourself the way we all see that about you, especially when you're naked.”

She let go of the hug, but kept me close by holding my shoulders. I could see her eyes roaming over my naked body again. “Mom, you're embarrassing me again!” I complained as I blushed for her, but I also gave her a smile and a giggle.

“Good.” She tweaked my nose. “A gorgeous thirteen-year-old girl like you could use some embarrassment in her life anyway. It'll keep you humble, and stop you from getting a big head.” She laughed while keeping me in her tight embrace, but turned her attention to the older boys as she spoke. “Joshua, Lukas, come have a feel of Julie's little lips down there, and tell me that's not the smoothest skin you've ever felt!”

“Mom!...” I was stunned by her again, and I could feel my mouth twisting up into an ‘O’ shape! I was so stunned that I couldn't speak! At least that kept me out of more trouble.

“Hush, Julia. I just want to get their opinions on this.” Mom said, as if she was perfectly justified to let my cousin and my older brother touch me on my private parts!

Josh and Luke came over eagerly, and I could see the excitement in their eyes as they took turns exploring my most nether region! I don't think I was supposed to see this, but mom gave them a wink, and suddenly my little horny clit was being rubbed! I had to get up on my tip toes, or I would have toppled over from the pleasure! “Ahhh! Ohh! Oh my God!” My voice had sort of come back, but all the sound I could make was moans and little squeals, beyond the occasional praise to my deity as I prayed for release!

That was not to be, as the boys stopped touching me just before I went into orgasm. I don't know if they stopped on purpose for sure, but I do know that meant that I'd still be visibly horny for my pictures today. I was starting to get the suspicion that they had all conspired together to make me look as horny as possible for the Christmas card this year. Katelyn had practically said that was her goal before letting the boys in to bathe me!

Momma had one more surprise for me, as she started rubbing her hand on my smooth slit again. “Markus, you've gotta have a feel of this too! You're not going to believe it!”

“Momma!!” I squealed at her with shock. Before I even knew it, my father's hand had joined my mom's! My own father, touching my private parts! I just stared at him wide-eyed, with my mouth hanging open, while both my parents judged how smooth the outer skin of my pussy lips had become!

“Damn, that is smooth!” Daddy commented, while mom gave his arm a backhand for sweating in front of us. “You should think about hiring Katelyn to shave yours for you too, sweetheart. Sometimes your stubble can get real prickly and rough. Like sandpaper!” He chuckled at mom.

“Markus, don't tell them…! Not in front of the kids…” Mom started blushing at dad really hard, while everyone else started laughing. Even I let out a little giggle.

Daddy looked me straight in the eye. “Yes, your mother shaves her kitty, or pussy, or whatever you want to call it. Ain't no shame in that, and ain't no shame in you keeping your pussy shaved either, Julia.” He smiled and winked at me, and I couldn't help but feel like he was sticking up for me. Protecting me, like only my daddy could. I gave him a warm, blushing smile back and nodded at him.

After that, he turned his attention towards Katelyn next. “Young lady, you gotta tell us how you learned to do this! You could certainly give my wife a few pointers! Hell, scratch that, you should open a business, charge all the young ladies around here for your services!”

“Markus, language!” Mom scolded him again. “He does bring up a good question. Katelyn, where in the world did you learn to do this so well?”

“Well, I, umm…” Katelyn stammered. “On, myself…” Her face was turning beet red. “And um, some of my friends… Girlfriends. I um, do it for all of them…” She was hanging her head. “You're not going to tell my mom, are you?...”

Daddy looked confused about her wanting to keep this from her mom. “Why wouldn't you want your momma to know? It's an impressive skill!”

“Uncle Markus!...” Katelyn pouted at him, much like I had pouted at momma earlier. I could see the boys chuckling in the background, at the idea of all the shaved vagina talk. It appeared that all the females in the house at the moment were bald down there by choice. The only difference with me, was that it was my momma's choice, and not my own. At least Katelyn and mom got to make that decision on their own about their own private parts.

The extended touching session of my parents seemed to finally be coming to a close, as mom finally pulled her hand away, but when Daddy went to move his away too, I got the shock of my life. His finger accidentally brushed up against my aching clit! I was so sensitive and horny at the time, that I couldn't help letting out a loud squeal. “Fuck!... Daddy!...” My body twitched at the unexpected pleasure, and my little hips thrust forward two or three times! I was right on the brink of orgasm again! All it would have taken was another light brush on my clit, and I'd have been sent over the precipice!

“Julia!” Mom yelled at me with fury. She suddenly grabbed me by both my tender nipples and breasts, quite painfully I might add, and forced me into a bent over position. My legs were straight, but I was bent at the waist. “We don't use that kind of language in this house, young lady!” I don't have to tell you that being on the brink of orgasm, my private parts, including my little boobs and nipples were super sensitive! It was almost enough to push me over the edge! Mom was still yelling at me about my language, but I was hardly able to pay attention, in the state I was in. I didn't hear anything she was saying, until she said, “Josh, give her butt some spanks! I can't hold her like this and reach it at the same time!” Then I started to panic, trying to squirm free. The way my mom was holding my boobs made escape impossible though, and all my squirming had done was open my legs for the boys behind me to see everything in between! My recently shaved pussy, and bare butt were on total display for the boys and Katelyn, while I was bent over like this!

“No, momma, please!...” I begged, moaning more than crying, because of the way my breasts ached in her tight clutches. “Don't let my big brother spank me!” my pleas fell on deaf ears, as a few sharp smacks came raining down on my vulnerable behind! They weren't the hardest I'd ever gotten, and I could tell Josh was going easy on me, but it was still so humiliating to be spanked by my big brother in front of everyone! What must Dewey and Simon think of me now?! I'm sure this was probably the first time they had ever seen a thirteen-year-old girl punished this way. I'm sure my brother Toby was tickled as he watched me receive my spanking. Daddy always delivered his in the privacy of his own bedroom, and it had been a couple of years since he had gotten one. I couldn't even remember the last time Josh had been spanked. I was sure my cousins, Katelyn and Luke, were relishing the chance to see me get punished like this, each for their own reasons. I'd never be able to live this down with either of them!

Josh thankfully, didn't give my exposed bottom too many more spanks. Just a few more. It was just enough to leave my tender bottom pink. I'd have a hard time explaining that when more guests arrived. With his final smack, my big brother did cop a quick feel in between my legs, and he even gave my clit a little tweak! The spanking had given me time to calm down a little, but his fingers had brought me right back to the precipice! “I think that's enough. Mom, you can release Jules now.”

“Good job, Joshua.” Mom praised him as she released my boobs. I was never so thankful to just be standing upright again, while still naked. That is until I could see how amused my younger brother and his two eleven-year-old friends were about my spanking. Looking at my cousins, they were both giggling to each other about what had happened, too. Mom just continued speaking to big brother, ignoring me for the time being. “I like how you're taking charge in your older age. I want you to know that if your sister acts out of line, and your father and I are not around to punish her, you have our permission to spank her bare bottom again.”

“Momma! That's not fair!” I complained to her, but she started giving me the stink eye again. I looked to daddy for help, but he seemed to be going along with this as well.

“What about me!?” Toby complained too, but I don't think he was complaining about the same thing I was.

Momma marched right up to him. “Joshua has our permission to spank your bare bottom too, young man, if you get out of line! How do you like them apples!” I could see the color draining from my younger brother's face, as his two friends started laughing at him.

It was nice to be out of the spotlight of humiliation, even if for just a moment, but the moment didn't last long. My big brother of all people announced that it was time for the pictures! I could only speculate what humiliating poses he had come up with for his naked little sister, and how much he was going to embarrass me for trying, and failing I might add, to spy on him while he was jerking off. A troublesome thought hit me, as he maneuvered me over to where the Christmas tree once stood, and that was that daddy had given him permission to make me play with myself! Was he going to use the ultimate shame of me masturbating my newly shaved little pussy for the Christmas card this year, or did he have something even more diabolical in mind?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

SensoryOverlord wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 am A wonderful bath scene....
Thank you! Some very nice ideas you have for Julie. I certainly think I can incorporate some of the theme of what you suggested.
meuh_trash wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:16 am ...
Hope you're enjoying the story! :D
student

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2e - March 4th)

Post by student »

It appears that the other females present are getting a share of Julia's embarrassment. Now that everybody knows about their bald pussies--I wonder if it is still a kitty when it has no hair? It would be funny if all the girls had to pose for Daddy and Uncle for one group photo--the little boys elsewhere--even if it broke the Only One Nude mold. Would the room temperature increase from a group blush?
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Beautiful chapter cant wait for more
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

I read the latest chapter and a couple comments above it.
Just wanted to say some of the ideas suggested are quite good. Body writing and keeping her clit out at all times.

Another comment suggested make-up to draw attention to said clit. I would vote for ribbons on her nipples and clit.
And when she's older(say 16), a temporary door knocker VCH for the day.
Also would love to see a candy cane up her rear on one of the years.
perseus

Post by perseus »

This chapter was amazing! I loved it! I love how everyone has gotten in on feeling how smooth Julie is now! Perhaps that can become part of the tradition "it's picture day! Time to feel how smooth Julie is this year!"
I also love how you have been able to turn up the dial on Julie's embarrassment while keeping it kind hearted. I also loved how her dad managed to embarrass the other females in the room as well.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2f

Post by superevil7 »

So there I was at thirteen years old, completely naked with my ankles and wrists bound tight! The shame of my whole body was exposed, as the rope that secured my hands kept them behind my back. My clothes were currently being held by a group of boys, with them taunting and teasing me about my nakedness, while my own father snapped photo after photo of me in this degrading, humiliating, predicament! My big brother had come up with a series of the most diabolical, embarrassing, and demeaning photos of me I could imagine!

It had started innocently enough, with him telling me to dress again. I was surprised by this, but I was even more surprised when he told the boys to start stripping me as soon as I was dressed again! He and the other boys shed my clothes faster than I had gotten dressed in front of them! Then he produced a bundle of twine and secured my wrists behind my back, and around my ankles so that I wouldn't dare move, with the threat of falling if I did! They then proceeded to dance around me, each one waving one of my articles of clothing in my face while they did! And the whole time my cousin Katelyn and my mom just laughed and laughed, enjoying my misery! I had the worst blush of my life while they all continued to taunt me, as I could feel, and even see it, from head to toe! I'm not even exaggerating! My face was glowing, and most of my chest had turned a pink shade of shame, while the upper part above my boobs was a bright red! The rest of my body below my chest seemed to be blushing pink too, and the worst part of it was that I knew my dad was capturing every single moment of it with his camera! I know, because I saw the pictures later!

My other cousin present at the moment, my rival, Luke, had been the first boy to pick up my panties. Ever since picture day had begun, he had always had a thing about my panties. Whenever I wore a skirt, he liked to flip it up at the most inopportune times, and point and laugh at my panties! In school, in church, at the store, it didn't matter! If we were in public, he'd flip it up to show everyone and anyone! I'd try to complain about it, but most of the time he was never caught, and if I did get an adult to catch him in the act, they would just laugh it off, saying that I was wearing panties anyway, and he was just fooling around. Besides, they had seen me wearing much less over the years. It was like, once my naked pictures were out there, nobody had any respect for my modesty. Luke had said one time, after I had complained exceptionally hard to him about flipping my skirt, that he would stop the first time he flipped up my skirt and found no panties. I remember blushing at him like mad about that, but despite his promise that he would keep his word and stop if I went without panties just one time, I didn't have the guts to go through with it. I knew if I did, I'd be showing off my bare pussy in public to who knows how many people, and I know he'd wait to do it when I would be exposed to the most amount of eyeballs!

There was a consequence for putting my clothes back on that I hadn't even realized. With my pussy still horny as ever, and leaking like a faucet, in the short amount of time I was wearing them, my panties had gotten soaked again! I'm sure you realize that this was not lost on cousin Luke. “Julia,” He taunted, having turned my little panties inside out. “Look at how wet your panties got! How long were you wearing them? A minute? You must be extra horny for how much you're leaking!”

“Shut up!” I pouted back at him, but that just earned me more taunting.

He held the crotch of my panties up to his nose and took a whiff! Then he held his nose like he had smelled something bad. “Whew! That's strong! Here, you smell!” I was forced to just stand there, as he held my wet panties up to my nose! They were so soaked that they left behind my juices on my nose, chin, and lips! My tongue darted out, and I was even able to taste myself! Something I was doing for the first time! For the rest of the time I was tied up, I was smelling my own horniness directly, and the worst part was that it was making me feel even more excited! Luke looked my naked body up and down once more, before smirking at my face, and resuming the taunting dance with the other boys. It left me with the question of if he could tell I was getting more turned on by the smell of my own wetness.

The boys seemed to trade off who was holding what at any given time. They all seemed to be interested in having a turn with my panties, and my bra seemed to be a big hit with them too, especially the younger boys. Eventually, even my mom and Katelyn joined in, taking an item of my wardrobe to tease me just like the boys, and daddy had a turn too, trading his camera with cousin Luke for my blouse! Watching them all tease me with the clothes I wasn't allowed to wear today was infuriating, but at the same time, I had never felt as horny in my life as I did at that moment. I could feel myself reaching the point where I felt like I was going to go over the edge again! All I would need is a quick brush on my clit, or even my nipples!

Thankfully, the pictures were over. It would seem like I had escaped another shameful public orgasm for now. Mom went over to collect my discarded clothes from everyone, explaining to Katelyn to get the scissors from the kitchen and free me. She folded them neatly, and left them right on the coffee table in the living room. It was bad enough that I had to be naked, but did she need to leave them right where I could see them all day?! It felt like she was still taunting me!

Katelyn cut my wrists free in the meantime, and bent down to free my feet too. It was while she was down there, but before she cut the twine, that her hand snuck up to give my clit a little tweak! I was thrown over the edge!! She just started giggling as I toppled down to the carpet, with my ankles still bound, the throes of another orgasm overtaking me! Only this one was hardly satisfying. Wanting to feel more pleasure, I brought my hand to try and complete the orgasm, but it already felt over, and with my ankles still bound, I couldn't get my legs spread open enough to get my hand in between! I was just left frustrated and annoyed as I stared up at my wicked older cousin!

I didn't realize it at first, but my other cousin had taken advantage of the situation too. Luke still had Daddy's camera, and the second I started toppling over, he started snapping more pictures of me! If I had to guess, those two probably planned this together!

“Careful, cousin Julia, I'm holding scissors!” Katelyn scolded me, like I was the one at fault for falling over! She snipped the binding holding my legs, so at least I was free. “You wouldn't want to get a nasty cut on all your bare, vulnerable skin.”

She held a hand out to me, but I just scowled at her, refusing her help and getting up on my own. “No, I wouldn't.” I said, squinting my eyes at her. I suddenly heard everyone laughing behind me, and spun around to look. They all seemed to have amused looks on their faces as they observed me, and that's when I remembered that I was naked, and gave them another blush. “What?”

“On, nothing, Julie.” My mom smiled at me, looking like she was trying to suppress a giggle. “We're just all admiring your naked beauty.”

“Mo-ooom! Do you have to keep reminding me that I'm naked???” After all this time naked in front of them, I still desperately felt the need to cover up my naked body, and I hunched over a little. My hands were just inches from covering up my naked private parts, but then I could see the look of annoyance growing on mom's face, so I quickly dropped my hands again. “I already know that I'm naked! You don't have to keep bringing it up!”

“How else are we going to get you to blush as cutely as you are right now?” Mom smiled and gave me another few head pats. “Face it, Julie, we all like seeing you naked, and we all enjoy seeing you get so flustered about it.”

“But that's not fair!” I pouted at her hard.

“Who said anything about life being fair? We all enjoy watching you get flustered to get naked in front of us and have your picture taken, so tough. It's going to continue happening until you are old enough to live on your own. Besides,” she pinched my cheek, “you look just adorable pouting naked like that, little girl!” I gasped at her, and then folded my arms, pouting at her even harder, but I'm afraid to say, it wasn't having the desired effect. She, and even the boys, all seemed to coo at me for looking so cute.

“Come on, everyone! Let's go review the pictures we got of Julia this year!” Daddy said, waving everyone towards the family room.

I waited for the boys to go first, not eager to see my nakedness second hand, but my older cousin told me to go in front of her. I took a few steps, but then she suddenly let out a loud, sharp, snorting laugh. I could tell that it was directed at me! “What?” I looked back at her over my shoulder, seeing her staring down at my butt. I peeked down, and there I found a bunch of tinsel from the Christmas tree stuck to it! It must have become stuck to me when I had fallen over, as a bunch of it was still all over the living room floor. My wet pussy juices were providing the glue for it to stick to me!

“Aw, Katelyn,” now it was mom who was pouting. “I wanted to see how long she would go before she noticed!”

“Mom! You mean, you knew and weren't going to tell me!?” I started picking it off my butt, but it was difficult. This tinsel seemed to have the consistency of tissue paper! “You were just going to let me walk around all day like this, making a fool out of myself?!” I was starting to get pissed at her. After everything she'd put me through, I was really starting to get angry!

“Oh, don't look at me like that. It was just a little harmless fun.” She smirked at me, then came over and started picking the paper off my butt too.

“That isn't the point! You-you humiliate me, make Katelyn shave my privates, let strange boys in the house to see me naked and give me a bath, let Josh embarrass me like I've never been embarrassed in my life with those pictures, and even tell them when I'm horny! It's enough!”

“Julia, calm down…”

“No, I will not calm down! You listen to me, I've had enough! I'm going to get dressed and there's nothing you can do to stop me!”

Not the smartest thing to say, with my bare bottom right there in her reach. Smack! “Julia!” Smack! “You!” Smack! “Listen!” Smack! “To me!” Smack! “The choice is not yours!” Smack! “If you complain one more time to me, I'm going to start making you go naked monthly, you hear!”

“Yes, momma!” I blubbered, reaching out for something to hold onto. My hands ended up on Katelyn's waist, and grabbed her skirt. Not realizing what I was doing, as my mom landed another smack to my aching bottom, somehow, my grip on Katelyn's skirt tugged downwards! Her skirt and, remarkably, her panties, fell down to her ankles!

“What's all the hubbub?” Daddy came back into the room, right at that moment, discovering that I was getting a spanking from momma, and that his niece had lost her skirt and panties! Hardly paying any attention to my being punished, he simply stated, “Well, you really do shave, Katelyn.” Eyeing her now exposed, bald pussy!

“Uncle Markus!” Katelyn gasped, quickly bending over to pull up her skirt and hide her recently revealed private part.

“I got the laptop hooked to the big TV, Dana. As soon as you're done there, you girls should come join us.” Daddy said, before heading back into the other room, just chuckling to himself as he went.

Momma spun me around, and looked me square in the eye. “Did you bare your cousin on purpose just now?”

“What? No momma! I promise I didn't!” I said, still hiccuping and sniffling from my spanking.

“Fine, I believe you, then.”

“But Auntie Dana! Uncle Markus just saw my privates!” Katelyn complained. “And it's! All! Her! Fault!”

“Katelyn, if she says she didn't do it on purpose, then I believe her! If my daughter is anything, she isn't a liar!”

“But!...” Katelyn let out a wail of anguish.

“For Christ’s sake, Katelyn. So your uncle saw your pussy. Big deal! He's seen Julia's, he's seen mine, and now he's seen yours! Are you saying that yours is more special than mine?” Mom was starting to give her the stink eye, and this was getting interesting.

“No, but…”

Mom cut her off, and just when it looked like she was about to start digging her own grave too! “You're not too old for me to strip your bottoms and put over my knee, Katelyn! Maybe the boys would be interested in watching that. I'm sure your brother and cousin Josh would especially like to see what you have under that skirt.”

Katelyn clutched her hands in between her legs, over her skirt, like she was trying to hide her naked pussy from us. I couldn't help letting out a small giggle at her. “No, I'll be good, Aunt Dana.”

“I expect you to be. I hope we only need to have one naked girl in this house today, but there's always room for another…” Mom left it at that, heading to the family room.

Before I could follow, Katelyn spun me around, and got right in my face. “You're going to pay for that, you naked little imp, hard!”

“Naked imp?”

“Look it up!” She squinted her eyes at me. “You want to embarrass me!? You can't even begin to imagine the ways I can embarrass you, miss has to be naked all day! I was going easy on you until now!” I couldn't respond to her, as the ringing noise in my ears was getting too loud! What had I done?!? I could only watch her as she stormed into the next room, feeling like my head was spinning!

I didn't get much time alone, as daddy was calling me into the other room too. I'd have to worry about Katelyn's threat later. Right now, I had the naked pictures of myself to worry about.

Coming into the room, I could see that every seat was taken. The boys had all crowded onto the couch, momma had her easy chair, and daddy had the chair closest to the TV. Katelyn was standing next to the couch, near her brother. As I came in, the eyes of the boys all seemed to perk up, as they were greeted by the sight of my nakedness once again. I could tell that they were happy to have me close by like this. I blushed a little at that, but then thought, maybe being naked is not so bad. If I can bring such joy to these boys by just walking into a room naked, maybe I was making a bigger fuss about all of this than I should?

Leave it to momma to break my accepting mood, and bring me right back to feeling embarrassed again! “Boys, would you like to help clean the tinsel stuck on Julia's butt?” The boys all eagerly nodded, not taking their eyes off me! “Good, then Julia, come stand over here and face your behind at the boys!” Mom commanded. After the short spanking I had received from her in the living room, I wasn't going to dare to disobey her now. I positioned myself near the middle, which meant I was standing in front of Simon and Dewey, and slowly turned around, which meant I was facing the TV. I could feel their grubby little hands starting to pick off the wet tissue paper from my sore bottom, and couldn't help squirming and wincing, as it was still stinging from the spanking!

Daddy was already queuing up the naked pictures of me, and all I could do was watch him prepare the slideshow, while the boys worked. “Wow, we got a lot of good ones this year.” He commented. Then he looked at me with a loving smile. “Julia, you get more beautiful as each year passes. You're going to make some lucky guy very happy one day. Maybe he's even in this room right now.” He chuckled, winking at Dewey and then Simon.

“I doubt it…” I retorted under my breath, but I must have been loud enough for him to hear.

“Then one lucky girl!” He replied, grabbing his belly and laughing hard.

“Daaaaa-ddy!” I complained, but everyone broke out into laughter. Even I couldn't help blushing and giggling a little.

Finally, he started the slideshow, and everybody got to see what the naked pictures of me looked like this year. Even I had to admit, they told a good story. I started out clothed, but then the group of boys surrounded me, stripped me, and tied me up. Yes, daddy had even captured photos of Josh binding my wrists and ankles. Then the boys all danced around me, celebrating their conquest of stripping the girl of her clothes. It was cute, I had to admit, even if I was feeling so ashamed of how much I was blushing in the photos. Daddy seemed to think my blush added something to it, though, as he kept commenting on how cute it was! He had me blushing both up on screen and in real life from his comments!

“Boys, you've missed several spots.” Mom commented on their progress cleaning my butt.

“The tinsel keeps ripping because it's trapped in between her legs, miss.” Simon explained.

“I see. Julia, spread your legs open for the boys.” Momma demanded. I looked back at her over my shoulder with wide eyes, but the look she was giving me made me comply. I was still on thin ice with her after my outburst in the living room, apparently. I tried spreading my legs open slowly, watching her until she seemed satisfied, but by the time she was, my legs were spread open more than my shoulders were wide! My little pussy was totally open and vulnerable now! And the boys had the perfect excuse to touch it while they cleaned me!

“Miss, can you have her bend over a little, so that we can see better?” Dewey asked, and I could hear the smirk in his voice!

“So you can see her kitt- pussy better?” Momma asked him.

“Yes, miss, there could be tinsel stuck in there too.” Dewey replied smoothly, and I could tell, I was about to have to display my entire pussy to them again! Momma was taking too long to respond to not go along with them.

“Julia, bend over more. The boys need to check if any tinsel got inside your pussy.” Just as I expected!

“For how long?” I whimpered as I bent at the waist, displaying my full sex right in the boys' faces. My most private of privates was now theirs to ogle and enjoy once again!

“Until I say you can move, little lady!” I could tell momma was still annoyed with me, so I shut my mouth after that. Or, I at least tried to, as suddenly the boys’ fingers were poking all around my sensitive and aroused skin down there, and it was making me squirm and coo with pleasure! One finger was tickling my outer labia, while another stroked my inner ones! My privates lit up with pleasure just like they had when they bathed me, and I was starting to lose myself in the feeling, forgetting the shameful position I was in.

While the boys teased my pussy with their incredibly pleasant fingers, daddy continued going through the other pictures. Most of these had been taken by Luke. As the boys stroked my arousal, I couldn't help finding the sight of my naked body up on the big screen pleasing and exciting! Everyone was getting to see my naked body in such detail, and a part of me couldn't help loving it!

“Luke, did you take this one?” Daddy asked, and suddenly it was like the room had just stopped. Even the boys stopped stroking my pussy lips for a moment. Up on the big screen was a picture of me, just as I had started to go into orgasm! It was unmistakable! It must have been right after Katelyn had tweaked my clit, but she was nowhere to be seen in the shot. It was just me, and my full naked body, with my face in the throes of pleasure, starting to fall over!

“Yeah, I think I did, Uncle Mark.” Luke was very pleased with himself, I could tell.

Mom let out a giggle. “Oh, that one's cute! Markus, save that for the photo album!”

“Sure, ma!” Daddy smiled, moving on to the next picture. I didn't get much time to think about the picture, as the boys resumed stroking my arousal.

“Now which photo are we gonna use for the card this year? There are too many good ones!” Daddy asked with a belly laugh. “The story of the boys stripping and dancing around poor Julia would get my vote, only there are too many pictures to include in one card in order to tell the whole story.”

“Uncle Markus,” Katelyn spoke up, “this is the 21st century. Why don't you send all the pictures as a Christmas card email this year?”

Daddy rubbed his chin for a moment as he considered Katelyn's suggestion, while I humped my pussy into one of the boy's hands! I was getting to the point where I was starting to go crazy with desire to get off! All I really wanted was for one of them to stroke my clit a little! I knew that would be all it would take to get me off, but they seemed to have been purposely avoiding it this whole time! “I've always liked the personalness of a real life paper card, but I guess your idea would solve that problem, Katelyn.” Daddy said to her. “Let's vote on it. All in favor of the cute story of Julia getting stripped by the boys, and sending out the card electronically this year, say I.”

“I!” Pretty much everyone said around the room.

“I-Ohummmmm!!” Even I said “I”! Though it came out as a moan in the end. Why couldn't those infernal boys just get me off!? It had been decided, though, the picture story of the boys stripping me and tieing me up would be the Christmas card this year!

For a while, the boys just continued slowly stroking my agony, while they all chatted pleasantly. The entire time, I was just going crazy, tempted to touch myself to get myself off! That’s how horny I was! The only thing stopping me from doing it, was just how shameful the thought of touching myself in front of the others was to me. Plus, I wouldn’t put it past my mom to reprimand me for interrupting the boys’ fun by taking away their new toy, my horny pussy! It was getting to the point that every little touch and stroke they made was forcing me to shudder and shake, and I could hardly keep my eyes open!

“Hey, Toby, are we still gonna go bike riding?” Here I was, soaking the carpet below me with my pussy juices, and Dewey was asking my brother about bike riding?!? The least he could do was pay attention to me while he was touching me!

“I still have to ask my mom. Hey momma, would it be alright if I went biking with the guys for a bit?” I heard my younger brother asking.

“As long as you're back in time to take a shower before the guests start arriving, it's fine. They will be here by 3, so don't be late!” Mom warned him.

“Hey, Josh, why don't we join them? I rode my bike over.” Cousin Luke asked my big brother.

“I don't know. I kinda wanna stay and spend more time with Jules.” He explained. If he'd just stroke my pussy so that I got off, he'd be the best big brother in the world as far as I was concerned! I'd spend every day naked for him if it meant he got me off!

Even in the fog of passion, I still noticed Katelyn bumping her elbow into Luke's arm. “Why doesn't she just come with us?” He asked at her prompting.

“What!?-Ahhhhhh!” Any time I opened my mouth, I was forced to let out a loud moan. Those infernal fingers were teasing me perfectly, but I could still not get off! One was even swirling the outer rim of the entrance to my vagina! I just wanted him to stick it inside as hard and as fast as he could, and pump it in and out of me until I went silly, but instead he just kept torturing me!

“Julia isn't allowed to get dressed today, Luke.” Mom explained.

“I know, Aunt Dana. I thought she could come biking with us just as she is now.” Despite the ache in my pussy, I was starting to get worried. Katelyn did say she was going to get me back good. Had she cooked up another way to embarrass me with her brother, while I was distracted by the boys stroking my pussy?

“I don't know. Letting Julia out of the house naked without my supervision might be a step too far.” Momma said, but I could hear from the way she was speaking, she wasn't closed off to the idea. She just needed to be convinced!

“You did say today was all about showing off Jules' naked beauty to as many people as possible.” Josh spoke up, with a dagger to my back! Was I the only one that thought bringing a thirteen-year-old girl out in public naked, without any adult supervision, was a horrible idea!??

Apparently I was, as even Daddy joined in. “As long as you keep her safe, Josh. If anything happens to our precious Julia, it'll be your head that rolls, got it?”

“Yes sir.” Big brother nodded, and I could see that he was a little wide-eyed. At least I knew he was taking his job of protecting me seriously.

“Don't I-oh God!-get a say?!” I complained, though I wasn't expecting anyone to listen.

“Sure, Julie, we'll let you pick. Do you want to bike to the park, or just around the neighborhood?” Luke asked me with a smarmy grin.

“The neighborhood.” If I had to pick, I feel like it was the best choice. There would be fewer people around in the neighborhood, I figured.

Katelyn came over and took my hand, pulling me away from the boys playing with my pussy! I guess I wasn't going to get off now! “Let's get going then, cousin Julia! We're wasting daylight!” She pulled me towards the garage, where my bike was kept, grabbing my shoes on the way. As she kept a strong hold on me, she leaned down to whisper in my ear. “If we're lucky, we'll run into some of your classmates out there. Doesn't Peter Michaels live close to you?” She just had to bring up the most popular boy in school, and the boy I'd had a crush on since the second grade!

“Please, Katelyn, don't let Peter see me naked!” I begged, realizing that my cousin was even more wicked than I thought!

“You shouldn't have pulled down my skirt in front of Uncle Markus then, you little skank!”

“But that was an accident!” I tried to plead with her.

“I guess we'll just have to see if we bump into Peter Michaels accidentally.” She smiled at me smugly, before hitting the button to open the garage door! I'd never felt more exposed in my life than when I was watching that door slowly open! The boys soon joined us, excitedly grabbing their bikes, while I just stood there in the middle of the garage, contemplating how much my life would be over if Peter were to see me this way! Katelyn came over and placed a helmet on my head, one that I hadn't worn for years now! It had cute little cartoon ducks all over it, and looked like it was made for a 5-year-old girl. Unfortunately, it still fit! “Safety first!” She giggled at the sight of me wearing nothing but a bike helmet, before leaning closer to snap the chin strap closed. “I wonder if Peter will notice how wet your pussy has gotten. Those boys sure did a number on it back inside!” She said, before she helped me to slip my tennis shoes on my feet.

I took a look down at my aching pussy after her comment, seeing my wetness had spread all the way down to my knees! Anyone who saw me was going to think I was a little skank, just like Katelyn called me! Big brother beckoned me over, and helped me to get on my bike. Then he strapped some elbow and knee pads he had lying around from skateboarding onto me. I felt like I must have looked ridiculous, naked except for some safety equipment! I lowered my wet pussy onto my bike seat and let out a little moan. With my natural lubricant seeping out onto the bike seat, it was soon a slippery mess down there, and my pussy was the beneficiary! I could hardly sit still as I was filled with pleasure from the seat sliding back and forth in between my legs! Really, it was me moving, and the bike seat was stationary relative to me, but either way I was still being stimulated down there!

With my pussy still aching, and the threat of running into some of my classmates, Peter most worrying of all, on my mind, we set off for our biking adventure! My naked bike riding adventure!
Legoman2

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Post by Legoman2 »

Beautiful chapter definitely worth the wait