My wife's first experience

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Clearwater

My wife's first experience

Post by Clearwater »

This isn't my story, but my wife's. One summer they went on a long trip to visit her father's best friend from college, this year her little brother and sister were away at camps, so it was just her and her parents on the visit. The other family was all boys, she was 12 at the time, the boys were 12 and 14, an older brother was gone. She said she liked it that the boys paid a lot of attention to her, they both seemed like they wanted to impress her, the 14 y/o had a crush.

They had a swimming pool, the three of them spent most of their time there, playing innocent games that kids that age would play in a pool. The parents played a lot of golf and tennis at a club close to home, so for the most part the kids were on their own. When they weren't in the pool, my wife said she wore just a T-shirt and shorts, her boobs were just starting, so she didn't wear a bra and her mother didn't think she should have to. She said the 14 y/o was mesmerized by her 'bumps', she really liked the attention and would lean over and give him a peek down her shirt when she had the chance. She had been just a skinny kid for years and she really enjoyed the positive attention from a cute boy her age.

She had a bout of mono a year earlier and still tired easily, she was supposed to take a nap every afternoon. She was taking her nap in her room, she was just wearing a T-shirt and panties and was under a sheet. She had smuggled a romance novel in her luggage and was reading it when some motion caught her eye. The 14 y/o was actually in a tree outside her window, he was pretty well hidden, but he was watching her. She said the idea that he had gone though all the trouble and risk to peek at her was very arousing, she felt it and pulled the sheet off so he could see her in her panties. It was too much arousal, she started to stroke her pussy over her panties, she had not had an orgasm yet, and didn't this time, but it felt very good when she stopped.

She told me the same thing happened every afternoon until they left. I asked her if she ever got brave enough to show him her pussy, she did, but briefly, she thought she should reward him for all the trouble he was going through.
NudeBaG

Re: My wife's first experience

Post by NudeBaG »

Did you ever see him at all?
Like see his dick?
Clearwater

Re: My wife's first experience

Post by Clearwater »

I asked her for you, she said she saw his bare butt for a second, she walked in the bathroom while he was changing. She said she got m ore thrill out of seeing his butt than she would have seeing his penis.