Found on the web: School by anonymous

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Found on the web: School by anonymous

Post by Darky »

At school i was never the most popular girl, I was 5 foot 4 135lb with dark hair. I didn't try to be the popular kid in school, just hug out with my best friend Kayla.(my only friend really) she was a bit shorter then me but other wise we were pretty much the same. She also had dark hair.

One day at school Kayla n myself where walking down the hall at lunch as we walked by Sarah (the most popular girl in r grade cause she opens her legs to every guy at school) I accidently bumped into her n caused her to fall over. I said "I'm so sorry Sarah I didn't mean to bump in to u". As I tried to help her up but she just slapped my hand away n told me to fuck off. Kayla n my self walked off down the hall n to r normal spot we sit at lunch.

Later that night I was at home on the Internet when I got a message from Sarah. "U better watch ur self u fucken stupid bitch." So I messaged her back n told her I was sorry n I didn't mean to bump into her. She send one back saying I don't care u stupid bitch just watch ur back. I stop messaging her back.

The next day I was waking to second class n walked by on if Sarah friends she knocked me over n said oops n walk away. At lunch same thing happened again but this time when I was on the ground Sarah walk up n said u better watch ur self. Her friends n her walked away as Kayla help me up. Kayla said to me "what a bunch of childish bitches" to me, I guess one of Sarah friends heard n yelled back "what did u just say" Sarah turned around n ask her friend what happens. She pointed at Kayla n said "that one had a big mouth." Sarah n her friends started walking back as I got up Sarah got into Kayla's face. Kayla pushed Sarah back n Sarah came back at Kayla with a right punch to the side of the head n but Kayla in a head lock. A teacher came out to c what was going on. N she took the two of then into her classroom to talk. I sat across the hall n waited for Kayla to come out as Sarah friends took off. About 10 mins later they came out Kayla walked up to me n Sarah walk the other way down the hall.

After school that day Kayla n my self where on r way home when we saw a bunch of ppl on ur walk home (we never c this meany ppl on r walk home) it was about 30 ppl. We crossed the street but Sarah yelled at Kayla to get over here u bitch. Me a Kayla just keep waking on by. Once we walked by all the ppl followed use as Sarah lead them n keep trying to get Kayla to fight her. Finally Sarah grabbed Kayla from be hind n hit her in the back of the head. Kayla turned around n punched Sarah in the face Sarah hit the ground. Me n Kayla stated walking away but one if Sarah other friends grabbed Kayla n spun her around n took her down to the ground, another friend jumped in so I dropped my stuff u went after her. B4 I new it i was on the ground getting kick n Kayla was beside me. Next thing I know my hand we forced behind my back n where getting tied. They sat me down n told me to watch as they slapped me in the face. Kayla was getting kick over n over by 3 girls Sarah said "Stop, u have a big mouth u bitch look where it got u," n pulled Kayla up to her knees. She look at Kayla n said ur going to but that big mouth to the test n grabbed her by the hair n pulled her head back she looked at her friend n stuck out her hand. She handed her a dildo n Sarah slapped Kayla in the face with it n told her to open up. Kayla didn't open up so Sarah friend took her by the arms as Sarah ripped open her shirt. Kayla was wearing a blue bra she then told Kayla to open up or she keep going. Kayla didn't so Sarah took her top right off she then pushed her over n the other held her down as sarah took off Kayla pantsed she was left there in her bra and panties. Sarah picked up
The dildo n told her to open up Kayla didn't she grabbed Kayla bra so Kayla opened up. She forced it into her month n told her to such it . She forced it so far into Kayla moth she was gaging. She then dropped her on her face. The girl stripped her as she tried to fight back but 3 on 1 she lost. Kayla was crying laying on the ground naked they tied her hands behind her back n walked over to me. They stripped me naked n walked Kayla over to me n pushed Kayla's face into my clean shaved pussey she forced Kayla to eat me out till I could not take it any more n I cumed all over Kayla's face. Sarah then stuck the dildo up my ass as I yelled n made Kayla suck the other end. They walked away with r close n left use the naked.
We ran home n r parents called the cops Sarah n all her friend where charged but pics where all over school.