Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
dsweenz71

Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Seth's High School Humiliation

Until Part 19, this story was formerly titled: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Content warnings: Coerced straight male (whole story), coerced male on male sexual activity (chapter 19). Specific chapters will include content warnings whenever I feel they are needed. If you think a specific chapter requires a content warning and there is not one, please let me know.

I've decided to practice using AI with this story, so you'll see occasional images throughout the story. They will be largely non-explicit, obviously, but may be tease-y (is that a word?) and will hopefully add to the story for some. They may also portray how I envision characters or scenes, but you are certainly free to picture them your own way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Table of Contents

Part 1 - The Requirement - This post; scroll below table of contents | Part 2 - The Checklist | Part 3 - The Inspection | Part 4 - The Correction | Part 5 - The Bully | Part 6 - The Workout | Part 7 - The Remedy | Part 8 - The Guest | Part 9 - The Door| Part 10 - The Assignment | Part 11 - The Game | Part 12 - The Injury | Part 13 - The Cinema | Part 14 - The Confirmation | Part 15 - The Mistake | Part 16 - The Assistant | Part 17 - The Screw | Part 18 - The Advocate | Part 19 - The Practice | Part 20 - The Library | Part 21 - The Fever | Part 22 - The Auditorium | Part 23 - The Scout | Interlude - The Order | Part 24 - The Pool | Part 25 - The Livestream | Part 26 - The Ring | Part 27 - The Remote | Part 28 - The Alleycat | Part 29 - The Suspect (coming soon)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seth's High School Humiliation

Part 1: The Requirement

Seth had no idea why he was being called to the principal’s office on this particular Tuesday afternoon. He couldn’t think of a single thing he’d done wrong. Actually... there was one possibility. The event had transpired about a week ago, but he knew without a doubt that the kid wouldn’t tell on him. He had made sure of that.

As he entered the office, he was even more surprised to see his parents seated waiting. He played cool though, giving them an acknowledging look and nothing more. If they were here, maybe it was serious. He still didn’t think the freshman would spill, but he was becoming more anxious by the minute. Upon seeing Seth, the secretary stood up from her desk and addressed both him and his parents. “Right this way. Mrs. Masters will see you now.”

The three followed the secretary behind the desk and into the principal’s office. Seth hadn’t been here often during his time at West Beach High School, but he recognized the décor, including a large floor plant he was pretty sure was fake, and a large poster behind Mrs. Masters desk which read in big block letters, “There are no bad kids. Just bad choices.”

Mrs. Masters cleared her throat as the family took a seat. She gazed sternly at Seth who was determined not to look guilty. He held eye contact with what he hoped was a neutral, innocent expression. “I suppose you wonder why I’ve called you.”

“Yes, mam,” Seth replied.

“Good manners,” she actually smirked, “It’s not as serious as you probably think, but it is pretty important.”

Seth breathed a quiet sigh of relief. It couldn’t be about what he thought then. That was serious.

“My secretary was reviewing the graduation requirements of each student, and you were flagged, Mr. Zinck.” Everyone was quiet as they processed what that could mean. “It means you are not meeting the requirements to graduate.”

Seth was stunned. He felt his father staring at him, while his mother, on the other side, looked at her hands on her knees. “How… can I not be… but my grades are good?”

“Yes, they’re not too bad. You have a couple C’s, but mostly B’s, and an A in both physical education and technology.”

“At-a-boy,” Seth’s dad patted him on the leg trying to lighten the mood. Mrs. Masters would not allow the mood to be lightened, however. She began to read from a sheet of paper on her desk.

Requirement 3-B: Each student is required, by their graduation date, to participate in at least four months of any extracurricular organized club or society deemed a club or society by their school administration.

“But I did basketball for the past three years, and wrestling too!” Seth protested.

“And those are neither deemed a club or society, Mr. Zinck. Although I do find it respectable that you care so much about your… physique…” Did she just check me out, thought Seth? “But the matter remains that I can’t allow you to graduate without completing four months of a club or society.”

“There’s… only two months left of school,” Seth’s mom suddenly said looking up. She turned toward her son. “You can’t make that up in time.”

“Actually, he can,” Mrs. Masters interrupted, “I have spoken to the ninth grade interest group for future nurses and they have an opening. If he will attend two times per week, during lunch period on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remaining two months, I can allow Seth to graduate on time.”

Seth tried to put it together. Two lunches per week, at the ninth-grade nurse’s club? What?

“I’m sorry. I’m not in ninth grade, and I am not interested in being a nurse.”

Mrs. Masters suddenly stared coldly at him. “I am very aware you are not in ninth grade,” she said, swift and stern. “And you will not have to be interested in nursing. Your Cs in biology and health already show me that you have no interest in pursuing medicine. Do you think I’m dumb, boy?”

Although the question seemed rhetorical, a silence hung in the air. “Um, no, mam.”

“Good,” her expression softened at last. “No, this nurse’s club is specifically looking for a male subject to be a patient. You will require no knowledge of medicine and as their practice is non-invasive and supervised by a faculty, you’ll be in safe hands. Can I tell them to expect you?”

“I… don’t know. Can I think about it?”

“No actually," she peered up at the clock above the huge ugly plant, "Lunch is in thirty minutes, and without today’s session, you will not meet the requirements to graduate.”

Seth’s dad whispered encouragingly, “Nurses, son. Nurses. Do it.” His mom squeezed his hand and said, “You have to graduate.”

“Alright, I guess so,” he shrugged, and the three were dismissed.

Seth approached room 202 where he was to attend the ninth grade nurse's group. He was pretty embarrassed to be joining this club. He’d had friends fill their requirements in the yearbook committee, the school musical, and the gardening club, but he’d always teased them. Now he was the one who would be teased if he was seen entering this room.

He quickly texted his girlfriend, Sara, and told her he would not be able to sit with her at lunch as promised. He told her he’d explain more later. He was still undecided if he’d tell her the truth about what he was doing, but he probably would. She wasn’t the type to spread things around.

He knocked on the door and a young brunette quickly came to the door. She was definitely in ninth grade, judging by her height and babyish face, but she was otherwise fairly attractive. She smiled wide. “Are you Seth?”

“Yep. That’s me,” he said quietly, hoping she would let him in quick so he wouldn’t be seen by someone he knew standing next to this room.

“I’m Marcy, come on in!” She opened the door widely and Seth looked around the room. It was a small science lab, about half the size of most of the school's main classrooms, but this one was rarely used anymore. It had originally served a purpose when the school was new, but as the student population grew, the space was converted into more of a storage room for science equipment. Some advanced classes would occasionally use the room due to low numbers, but that was all. Three other girls in office chairs were looking toward Seth. “This is Eva, Lyndsey and Clementine. Yes, like the fruit.” Marcy then disappeared in the back of the room, into a closet.

Seth nodded at them while taking them in. All four were attractive young ladies. Eva had red hair and big, bright eyes, while Lyndsey and Clementine were both blondes. Clementine was especially developed, and he found his eyes drawing toward her chest, although, he suddenly remembered, they were too young for him and he had his girlfriend to consider.

From left to right: Eva, Marcy, Clementine, Lyndsey. Image generated with AI, so please disregard the slight errors.

“So, what exactly is this club?” Seth asked as he took a seat in an extra office chair behind the teacher’s desk. Seth didn’t realize yet that there was no staff present.

Clementine spoke in a voice that was surprisingly soft, sending a shiver down Seth’s spine. He’d have to be careful not to fall for her. “We call it the Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education, and Demonstration. It’s for us girls that are interested in being nurses someday. Well, maybe. We haven’t really decided yet.”

“That’s why we get to practice on you,” Eva finished with an odd smile.

Marcy re-emerged pushing a hospital bed on wheels. She laid paper down on it and addressed Seth. “Alright, if you could take your shirt off and hop up, we’ll get started.”

Seth raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Take off my shirt? Why?”

“Have you ever gone for a check-up?” Marcy asked. “Do you do it with your shirt on? No. I don’t think so.”

“Ah give him a break,” finally Lyndsey talked, and Seth noted that her voice was a little raspier than the others’. Still, it was hot and suited her well. “He doesn’t know what he signed up for. We should probably explain what’s in store.”

“Right,” Marcy said, shaking her head. “Today we’re just going to do a full body physical assessment. It’s good to practice the essentials, and we get to know you.”

Seth was confused. “Full body?”

“Yes,” Marcy said matter-of-factly, “But we’ll start with just taking off your shirt and getting some basic information about you.”

Seth realized where this might be going. “What do you mean, start with taking off my shirt? Are you expecting me to get naked or something? Because I’m not doing that.”

“Well, yes, the expectation is that you will. That is what we agreed to for today with Mrs. Masters. Didn’t she tell you that?”

Seth’s face grew red. Why would the principal of the school, knowing full well that these ninth graders would want a senior boy to strip naked, not tell him that pertinent information? She just wouldn’t, there was no way. They were manipulating him, absolutely.

“You know, I’m having second thoughts,” he said, walking toward the door. Surprised that no one tried to stop him, he exited and headed straight for Mrs. Master’s office.

“Yes, Mr. Donahue, I just have a student at my door. Can I place you on hold for just one moment?”

Mrs. Masters looked at the exasperated boy before her with a piercing stare. It wasn’t a surprise that he was here. She had expected him to come. But she played off that she was highly inconvenienced.

“Is there something I can help you with?”

“I… yeah… this club that I signed up for. The nurse’s thing…” Seth was stammering, not having rehearsed what he was going to say. “It’s not that I don’t want to… but is there anything else?”

“No,” she said simply. “As I said earlier, it’s this, twice per week, or you don’t graduate.”

“Okay… but… they wanted me to take off my clothes. Like, all of them. They said you knew.”

“I am aware that the removal of clothes occurs with some of the procedures. For example, how do you expect them to do a full physical assessment with your clothes on?”

She was so smug. Seth knew his face showed his surprise. Normally, he could play cool in any situation, but right now he was obviously shocked. “They are in ninth grade. I’m in twelfth. That’s just… weird.”

“They are committed to a career that takes professionality seriously. They have been practicing all year how to be professional under the guise of Mrs. Landry, so you shouldn’t be…”

Suddenly Seth knew what to say. “That’s the thing too! Mrs. Landry… whoever that is… she’s not there! They can’t make me get naked without a teacher present.”

If he thought he’d won, he was mistaken. “Mrs. Landry just started a leave this week actually. I am working to get a new faculty in there, but as you can imagine, our core teaching staff is very busy at this time of year. If it makes you more comfortable, I can finish this call and come observe while you’re… undressed.”

That was the second time today he’d seen her scan his body. Having her come and see him naked would definitely not make him feel more comfortable. Resigned, he pleaded one last time. “Is there any way I can get out of this?”

“No,” she said again flatly, “And if the girls don’t get the physical done today, I just might have to put an 'X' down for today, which means you won’t be able to graduate. I will check with them after lunch that they were fully satisfied with your participation. You may go."

Mrs. Masters then resumed her phone conversation as Seth begrudgingly walked back to room 202.

Part 2 - The Checklist
Author note: First story on here, and first ever story with cfnm as a main theme. I know this one is just setting up what is to come, but I hope you see some potential. Let me know what you think. I hope to write part two this weekend.
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 84 times in total.
StephenJude

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Post by StephenJude »

This is one of the best preludes I have read on this site, and I’m already having a[n] =ahem= physical reaction (shall we say) in anticipation to Seth’s predicament (if you have Seth wearing briefs, especially white briefs) that will cinch my reaction! (Please feel free to message me in private if, as my own character Quince would say) you would like to hear my stinky details!)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Great start on your first story.
Their practice is described as "Non-invasive".
First poor Seth is going to be subjected to an invasion of privacy.
"Removal of clothes occurs with some of the procedures"....and that starts with the first Procedure? I'm guessing all procedures.
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

give him an extra small penis please
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

NO small penises, thank you. I don't see the attraction. Big is better.
Neverborn

Post by Neverborn »

Agree, big is better.

And excellent opening, looking forward to more!
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:55 pm "Removal of clothes occurs with some of the procedures"....and that starts with the first Procedure? I'm guessing all procedures.
You might be onto something there :lol: I guess you'll have to wait and see.
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

Every story can't have inhumanly giant cocks. There's a severe lack of sph on this board.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

What's the attraction with SPH? I don't get it.
Neverborn

Post by Neverborn »

Accidental duplicate post.

Once again thank you to the author!
Last edited by Neverborn on Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.