Maid for a Night (Part 25 posted 4/27)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Maid for a Night (Part 25 posted 4/27)

Post by jastes22 »

Maid for a Night- Taylor loses a bet and has to be a servant maid for a whole night for her friends.
  • Part 25: 8:15 - Taylor's night begins with discovering the identity of her stranger.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm, edited 64 times in total.
jastes22

Part 1: The Lost Bet

Post by jastes22 »

“You can’t be serious. You’re actually going to make me go through this?”

Lindsay shrugged. “Normally, I would let you go at this point, have a good laugh, let this be a lesso about betting. But Taylor, you were the one who made the bet, and since you lost, I think you should have to see it through."

“But there’s boys here!"

Lindsay grinned. “I know, right? This couldn’t be more perfect.”

I groaned. There really was no way out of this. Better to accept that fact and get it over with. In that moment, once I had submitted myself to the inevitability of my humiliation, I felt a slight twinge of excitement. Nothing crazy—I wasn’t an ehibitionistic—but the feeling of butterflies you got in your stomach, right before the roller coaster plunged downward, and you have the slightest moment of combined excitement and regret.

“Fine, let’s get this over with,” I said. I winced at my words. I meant for them to come out nonchalantly, like what Lindsay was about to subject me to wasn’t going to faze me, but instead they came out higher-pitched, almost giddish. Oh no. The more excited I seemed—was I excited? I wasn’t sure—the more power Lindsay had to put me into an uncomfortable situation. Cause I knew just as much as she did that tonight was going to end until she had wrung every last bit from me.

Lindsay knew she had me cornered.

Walking behind me to make sure I didn’t bail, she marched me down the stairs where the boys were playing a card game. With each step, my heart thumped faster and harder until it felt like I would just burst. As we enter I shuddered as they glanced at me, already feeling like a mouse under a microscope.

“Hi, boys!” Lindsay said. I winced at how loud she was. Oh, crap. This was really happening.

“Umm…hey,” Jackson said. “What’s up?” The other two, Kyle and Thomas, set down their cards and looked at me.

“Taylor here lost a little bet, and we’re all here to make sure she makes good on that bet.”
I blushed.

“Cool,” Thomas said. “What does she have to do?”

“For the entire night, Taylor is going to be our personal maid.”

The boys looked at each other, then to Lindsay, then to me. “What does that mean?” Jackson asked.

“Taylor is going to wait on us hand and foot. Whatever we want, she’ll do. Like this.” Lindsay snapped her fingers. “Taylor, get me some water.”

The sound of her snapping fingers shocked me like static electricity. Suddenly, I had this overwhelming urge to be completely obedient, to satisfy every last whim of my friends. I jumped and scurried to the kitchen. My fingers trembled as I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with water from the sink. I hurried and handed it to Lindsay.

I looked over at the boys and blushed. They each had a sort of glazed look in their eyes as the reality of the night was beginning to dawn on them. I realized—too late—that I had made a mistake. my eager willingness to obey Lindsay only served to demonstrate just how much control they would have over me.

“Oh, and one other thing,” Lindsay said. “Being a maid is only one part of the bet. The other part of the bet is…actually, Taylor, why don’t you tell them?”

I opened my mouth and closed it, suddenly unable to breathe properly.

“Taylor!” Lindsay snapped her fingers.

I whimpered. What was happening to me? I couldn't say it. I couldn't say it!

Suddenly, the dam burst, and the words came out in a rush.“I’m to be your maid for the night...in only my underwear!”
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
HankHill33

Re: Maid for a Night

Post by HankHill33 »

Hopefully Taylor decided to wear some cute panties! I’m sure that her cheeky or cute ones will be replaced by some grannies or little kid panties soon enough though. Hopefully they don’t ride up too too much!
I love the first part of this story! Great job.
bowser6664

Re: Maid for a Night: Part 1

Post by bowser6664 »

I like where this is going...
jastes22

Part 2 - Power Play

Post by jastes22 »

There was a long, painful pause as Lindsay let the words sink in. One by one, they each looked at me, examining my body like they’ve never had before. I held my breath. What were they thinking? Did they think I was some slutty schoolgirl, desperate to get her clothes off? Were they surprised?

No…they were excited? I wasn’t sure, but I could tell their breathing was rapid and their hearts were thumping. Any boy with the prospect of seeing a girl half-naked would be excited, I was sure, but it was more than that. They were excited because it was going to be me, their friend, who was going to be half-naked in only her underwear. They knew me, had hung out with me, and knew my fears and dreams. It was going to be so much more intimate than watching some random girl strip. The intimacy of it all came at once, and I blushed and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

As the boys continued to examine me, fantasies running through their heads, I was sure, I took stock of my own body. Since it was supposed to have been a casual party, just a few games, I hadn’t dressed up, opting for a comfortable Barbie T-shirt and a loose plaid skirt. The skirt was a little shorter than I was used to, and felt a little daring at the time, knowing that I would be sitting on the ground much of the time and would need to sit in a way to not accidentally flash one of the boys.
Little did I know how moot that worry was going to be.

My T-shirt bulged slightly from my well-endowed chest—not too small, but not so big that my tits sagged, though I still wore a nude-colred bra that snapped in the back. For the life of me, I couldn’t remember what kind of panties I had put on this morning, though I would know soon enough.

Everyone would know soon enough.

“Actually, hold on, Taylor,” Lindsay said.

I moaned softly, whether out of irritation or relief, I wasn’t sure. Was she going to say this was all a joke, something to make me sweat a little and then laugh about a little? Remember when Taylor almost willingly stripped down?

Lindsay turned to the boys. “Taylor is our maid, yes, but this was my bet, so my rules apply. That means no pictures and no touching,” she said, and paused for a moment. “At least…not without my permission.”

At first, I was relieved. Lindsay was my friend—she would make sure nothing got out of the hand, and the fact that there was to be no evidence made me breathe easier. But then I realized what her words insinuated. I was her maid. I didn’t even have control of my own body. My body was not my own. For the night, she owned me.

She had all the power.

“Of course, this is all assuming Taylor is obedient and does everything we tell her.” She turned to me. “Go on, Taylor. In fact, I’ll even let you decide which piece to take off first.” She flashed a grin. “I’m nice like that.”

I whimpered. She was going to let me pick? She had just established that she controlled me. If I willingly went along with it, I would be giving up any sliver of power and control I had to her.

She was going to strip me metaphorically before stripping me literally.

“So? Which one will it be? Your shirt or your cute little skirt?”

I blushed. “M-my—” I coughed, my throat suddenly very dry. “My shirt.”

“My shirt, please.”

“W-what?”

As a maid, you should be respectable. Say ‘please.’”

“Oh. Umm…I would like to take off my shirt, please.”

“Please, Miss Lindsay.”

I couldn’t believe it. She was actually going to make me say that? It was so humiliating.

I swallowed, feeling the hole I was digging get even larger. “I would like to take off my shirt first, please…Miss Lindsay.”

My friend grinned and clapped her hands. “Very good, Taylor! Yes, I give you permission to take off your shirt.”

I waited for just a moment. She had to be joking right? This was all just a joke, a way to embarrass Taylor who didn’t even like to change in the girls’ locker room?

My heart threatened to explode as I reached for the sides of my T-shirt. I looked at Lindsay one more time, not sure what I wanted her to do, but to do something.

Nothing. I was on my own. Beaten down and without option, I started to lift.

Each inch of skin that I exposed seemed to crackle with static, and It seemed like I could physically feel four pairs of eyes on me, making my stomach heave as I breathed hard to keep my fingers moving.

I reached the top of my ribcage and hesitated. Any further and my bra would be visible. Any further and I would reach a point of no return.

Lindsay reached out and touched my bare skin with her fingers, dragging her fingernails lightly across my stomach. I flinched and almost stepped away at the touch, but instead leaned in, the sensation oddly comforting.

“Go on,” she said.

I gritted my teeth and yanked the rest of my shirt off, throwing it to the side. My tits bounced slightly at the sudden force and sagged only slightly, now held up by only my nude-colored bra. It was a snug bra, held together by bra straps and a snap in the back, but it still felt way too revealing. I wrapped my hands around my stomach, but it wasn’t enough. I felt completely exposed.

I looked at the boys briefly. They were in awe, and completely silent, watching me—and my chest— with transfixed attention. Having their complete attention on every inch of my body was almost enough to make me freeze. Before I could stop myself, I reached for the zipper on my skirt. Anything to just get this over with.

“Wait,” Lindsay said. I held in a groan. “You’re a maid. I think you’re enjoying this too much for you to be doing your job correctly. I think you want to get rid of your clothes.”

She paused and looked at me, daring me to deny it.

I wasn’t sure what to say. Obviously that wasn’t true. I didn’t want to lose my clothes. But it wasn’t completely false, either. Holding the boys’ entire attention with my body was terrifying, but it was also titillating. And there was going to be no evidence of tonight, not if they followed Lindsay’s rules and I was obedient. I wanted to push the boundaries a little, just to see what was on the other side, in this small-scale experiment. Just a few friends. Nothing public. With all the swarming emotions inside of me, it was like a traffic jam inside my throat. So much that nothing could get through.

Instead, I remained silent.

Lindsay grinned, obviously pleased with her little victory of getting me to admit through my silence that I consented to her treatment. “So, in order to lose your skirt, you’re going to have to earn the right to it.”
HankHill33

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 2 posted 8/14)

Post by HankHill33 »

Oh, I’m sure that Taylor will very much enjoy demeaning Lindsey’s choice of underwear. Hopefully she makes her feel so embarrassed in whatever she chose! Love the update!!!
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 2 posted 8/14)

Post by jastes22 »

HankHill33 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:20 am Oh, I’m sure that Taylor will very much enjoy demeaning Lindsey’s choice of underwear. Hopefully she makes her feel so embarrassed in whatever she chose! Love the update!!!
Thank you! And we’ll find out what kind of panties Taylor wears soon enough! I’m trying a slower burning story for this one.
jastes22

Part 3: Let Them Eat Cake!

Post by jastes22 »

What?

Earn the right to lose my skirt?

They were my clothes!

I wasn’t about to let Lindsay dictate the terms of how and when I stripped!

My hands flew to the waistband of my skirt, my legs bending in anticipation of throwing off my last piece of outerwear. I wasn’t about to give Lindsay the satisfaction.

Unless…that was what she wanted. My fingers froze, halfway down the waistband. By ignoring her stipulation that I had to earn the right to lose my skirt, was I just proving to the others that I was a slut, desperate to get my clothes off? If it had been a bunch of strangers, it may not have mattered, but I cared about what my friends thought about me, and so I was overanalyzing everything. Somehow, Lindsay had twisted it so I was desperate to get my clothes on when only a moment ago I was dreading it.

On the other hand, if I did as Lindsay said and earned the right to strip, wasn’t that just proving—once again—that Lindsay had complete control over me?

I stood there, frozen, my fingers literally down my skirt.

“There, there, pet,” Lindsaiy said. She stepped behind me and reached her arms around me. I gasped slightly as she touched my bare back with her clothed stomach while her hands grabbed my wrists and lifted them up. “I know you want this. But all in good time. It’ll feel much better when you earn it.”

“That’s…not…”

“What was that?”

I whimpered. “Nothing.”

“Nothing, Miss Lindsay.”

“Nothing, Miss Lindsay,” I repeated, like the good little maid I was.

I blinked. Had I really just thought that? What was happening to me?

Lindsay stepped back and to the side. “So. What should we have you do before you take off the skirt? Boys?”

The three of them looked stunned. They were witnessing their friend become completely submissive in a matter of minutes, manipulated like a trapped mouse captured by a cat. And they were supposed to participate?

Oh, crap. Lindsay had just given all her power, the power that she had just taken it to me, and given it to them.

To a bunch of boys.

“Isn’t there leftover cake in the fridge?” Jackson asked. “I think because Thomas came late, he didn’t get any. Maybe Taylor should serve him some?”

Lindsay grinned. “That sounds like a great idea to me, Jackson. Doesn’t seem too hard. It’ll give Taylor a chance to practice being a good little maid. Taylor?”

My words choked in my mouth. My brain was starting to come to the conclusion that speaking was leading to my hole getting deeper and deeper. But I couldn’t not respond. “Yes, Ms. Lindsay,” I squeeked.

“Actually, this is Mr. Jackson’s request.”

I flinched. Using formal titles for my friends felt wrong, and just served to highlight the insanity of the situation. Not to mention, it was made it even worse that I was taking commands from a boy.

But I didn’t have an option.

“Yes, Mr. Jackson.” I hurried into the kitchen. I was glad that I was still wearing my skirt, at least for the moment, so the boys couldn’t admire my butt, but instead were served with only my bare back, save for a bra strap.

As I worked to get the cake ready, a thick piece of cherry cheesecake, I had to stop several times and squeeze my hands shut to stop the trembling in my fingers. I focused on my breathing, like I did before one of my swim meets. This wasn’t too bad. I was just getting him cake—I’d do that anyway, even without the bet, if he had asked. But the fact that I was forced to do it made it much more charged. That, and the knowledge of what was to come after.

“Thank you,” Thomas said as I placed the cake in front of him.

I folded my arms and turned to face Lindsay. “There. Now can I please take off my skirt?” I paused for just a moment, the absurdity of the words smashing into me like a freight train. “Miss Lindsay?” I added, suppressing a wince at almost forgetting.

“Getting antsy, huh?” Lindsay said. “No, I don’t think so. Not yet, anyways.”

My heart dropped. How long was she going to drag this out?

“But since you’re so anxious to get your clothes off…” In a swift motion, and with the finesse that could only be achieved by an experienced girl, she undid the strap and let it fall free.

I shrieked and threw my hands back. I was stopped by Lindsay, who held my flailing wrists until I stopped. “There, there. Isn’t that better?”

“This wasn’t the bet,” I hissed, crossing my arms in front of my chest and pulling them close.

“I know, but this is more exciting, isn’t it? And besides, your bra is in no real danger of falling off, as long as you don’t move around too much.”

She was right. My bra was still held up fairly well by the straps around my shoulders, especially since my tits weren’t very heavy to begin with, but it still felt wrong, like I was naked in a public bathroom. Maybe they wouldn’t fall, but my tits were threatening to spill out at any moment if I wasn’t careful.

“And no covering, even if it falls.”

My arms shook—really, my whole body was shaking—as I pulled my arms to my sides.

“Good,” Lindsay said. “That’ll teach you to be thoughtful in your movements, like a real maid,”

I stifled a groan. Could this get any worse? I hadn’t even stripped down to my underwear yet! My bra and my panties were supposed to be off-limits, though I doubted that would stop Lindsay.

“No, I think for you to really earn the right to lose your skirt, you need to do more than just get Thomas his cake.”

She was speaking to me, but looking at the boys. “I think you need to spoon feed Thomas his cake.”

“W-what?”

“On his lap.”
jastes22

Part 4: Spoon Feeding

Post by jastes22 »

*Little bit of a shorter part. Hopefully y'all are enjoying the story.*

On his lap?

Up until this point, everything could have been seen as silly flirting, a way to tease the boys. At least, that’s how I was rationalizing it in my head. But getting on Thomas’s lap and practically straddling while literally spoonfeeding him? That was too much. There was no way that I could do and still tell myself this was all some silly teenage dare. No, if I did this, it would be proof that, to some degree, I wanted to be humiliated, and that would only open the door to more of the same.

“Go on, Taylor,” Lindsay said. She could tell I was starting to get cold feet. “Don’t be shy.”

I resisted the urge to glare at her. No, no point in getting snappy. That would just give my friend another excuse to embarrass me. No, the best course of action was just to be obedient and get my skirt off. Then they would have their fun, make me do a few silly things in my underwear, and then get bored and leave me alone for the rest of the night.

I grabbed Thomas’s cake and took a step forward. My bra shifted slightly on my chest. I nearly threw up my arms before remembering Lindsay’s rule about not covering. Blessedly, the bra held, my nipples still completely covered. Holding in a shaky breath, I climbed into Thomas’s lap. While I was moving to get on, all I could think about was how I knew that 3 pairs of eyes were either glued to my butt or bare back. I realized that part of the agony was going to be not being able to see everyone and their reaction to my display of slutty behavior.A slutty maid. What could be more cliche than that?

“I know we said no touching, but why don’t you help Taylor balance by holding her sides, Thomas?” Lindsay said.

He didn’t need to be told twice. Before I could complain, he grabbed me by my sides with his open hands. Surprised by the warmth, I almost fell forward, but I stopped myself before letting my breasts crash into my friend’s face.

His hands did help me balance, though, as I sat up on his lap and started to cut the cake. His eyes tried to keep in line with mine, but they often flickered to my chest that was only a few inches away from him, and I could feel blood rush to my face with each glance.

Okay. Let’s just get this over with. With a trembling hand, I fed him his first bite. He put his mouth over the entire fork, slid into his lips, chewed thoughtfully for several long, painful second, and then swallowed before opening up his mouth for another bite. As we repeated the process several times, each bite taking longer than the next, I realized that at the pace we were going, I would be sitting on his lap for close to ten minutes.

As I fed him the next few bites, I could feel his fingers beginning to trace my skin, drawing little imaginary shapes down my back. In my mind, I could feel his hand getting lower and lower, inching closer to my skirt. I almost stopped him, but something held me back. It felt good, the slight touch of his nails on my bare skin, the heat from both of our bodies mixing together…

No! No! I was not enjoying this! I was fulfilling my end of the bet and that was it!

I just had to get rid of this cake! It was almost gone. I scooped up a big piece, trying to get it down to as few a bites as possible. “Open wide,” I said, nearly shoving into his mouth.

At the same time, I felt a finger slip into the waistband of my skirt. I squeaked and almost threw back my hand. The cake fell from the fork and onto Thomas’s lap in a crumbled mess. I yelped and pushed myself off his lap, standing up.

“Taylor!” Lindsay shrieked. “Look what you did!”

“I…I’m sorry.” I muttered. The cake had fallen apart completely in Thomas’s lap, staining his pants with icing.

“You’re obviously not understanding how this ‘maid’ thing works. I think we need to take a different approach.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Lay down on his lap.”

“I’m already on his lap.”

“No, over his lap,” Lindsay said. “He’s going to give you a spanking.”
Cicero

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 4 posted 8/22)

Post by Cicero »

PLEASE do continue this story, it’s too gripping for words.