I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. How i discovered my kink.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Big Stella

Re: I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. How i discovered my kink.

Post by Big Stella »

I got groped again . About two hours ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. So i got out of my car, when this small Ruth my original groper showed up and walked up to me.
She asked me. "Why are you not wearing a coat Big Stella. It is freezing cold for christ sake ?"
" I left my coat in my car. " I answered

Then Ruth reached up with her both hands ( she is literally as tall as my chest) and grabbed both my tits and fondled them through my blouse and bra for a few minutes there in the middle of the parking lot. People passed by, staring. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. i didn't stop her either. I almost thanked her because i got so wet and i wanted her to continue but when she stopped she spun me around and slapped my ass before dissappearing, it was so hot. It was super embarrassing but i really really enjoyed it. I was so wet I had to change my underwear.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

So far my neighbor's cousin Sinead groped me only on three occasions. Ruth is my original and most regular groper . She groped me on six occasions. Also Amber and Jodi groped me only on one occasion each. I admit that i am hoping to bump into these women gropers more often. I wanna get groped in public by these women more often. This woman Shauna told me that these women gropers are spreading rumors or facts about me. That i tolerate touching and rubbing by small skinny women. That is a good thing . I want to be a target for that type of women. Any woman can touch me through clothes.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I am so excited . I am in my store. I am writing this in my office . This morning i was desperate to get groped in public. About two hours ago I was driving to my store when i saw this short skinny horse faced woman Jodi who wanted to work in my store and then groped me at the women in wine party. She was loading a vending machine. I stopped and got out of my car. I am wearing a black long fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I have full make up on. I walked up to Jodi and said
"

"Hi Jodi . You started working as a vending machine operator. Good for you "

" Hi Stella. you stuck up cow. Yes i finally have a job. I started working as a vending machine operator about two weeks ago. I maintain vending machines at particular locations or on delivery routes. " Jodi answered me.
" I love your clothes. Wow. Your blouse is so shiney. You always look so glammed up. But aren't these clothes too tight? ".

" These clothes are form fitting, but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. " I replied.

"Don't worry Stella. You carry your chubbiness well. You are a massive giantess, you are stunning.
You are always so elegant and over dressed. " Jodi said with a creepy smile on her face

Than this weirdo small horse faced woman Jodi just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her ugly horse face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said to me "Ruth is right. You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman. " Then she continued asking me about my wardrobe, my style and such.

The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small horse faced woman Jodi just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 3/4 minutes. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 3/4 minutes. She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts through my blouse and bra while she was talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining her fascination with my size to me.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my fur coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the street, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. I was humiliated by her. I was just standing there aroused, but tall, still and silent in the middle of the street, letting it happen. Then Jodi said "I gotta go. " and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked over to her truck. .

And ooooh... I loveeeed getting my breasts rubbed by this weirdo horse faced Jodi there in the middle of the parking lot. I was heavily aroused by her groping. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet. Specially knowing that I was in public and people on the street were not sure what's going on!
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

I got heavily groped in the past week. 5 days ago i attended this book club meeting at the local bookshop. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I left my coat in my car. Horse faced Jodi walked in. She walked up to me and said

"Hello big Stella" leered Jodi. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Big Stella you are always so elegant and classy. All this satin.
You are always so shiney. You look so glammed up ".

Then this short skinny weird woman Jodi started to get handsy with me. She was lightly rubbing my arm with her arm around me, or gently caressing my back. It was odd. Then she sat next to me on my left side . I let her hand roam my entire back. When i got up to talk about the book, her hand was on my ass and she lightly squeezed it for the first time. The book club meeting ended. I was mingling and chatting with the other women, I felt somebody grab my ass I looked back and it was Jodi I wanted to tell her to stop but I just couldn’t speak so I just shook my head at her she creepily smiled back at me and she subtly kept squeezing my ass and trying to rub her fingers on the outside of my pussy I ended up kinda enjoying it so I just let it happen. I felt wrong for this but the thrill and excitement of doing it right there with all those women around was so thrilling.
Eventually I had to go . Jodi followed me. So we turn down the hall and she gets closer as we're walking and suddenly I feel her hand on my cheek, gently stroking my ass! I laughed a bit and played it off, and that made her even more forward and she squeezed and groped my cheek harder.

I didn't want to encourage her too much , but I was horny enough that I didn't shut it down . We walked out of the bookshop. I paused in front of her car and murmured that we'd reached her stop, but Jodi reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. Then she leaned in for a hug , while hugging me she was pressing her face on my breasts and rubbing her hands from my back to my ass. Finally i pulled out of her arms and walked towards my car.

4 days ago my neighbor Regina hosted a neighborhood women in wine party . I came earlier to help. I was wearing gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red high waist satin pants and 5 inch gold shoes. I had full make up on. Her cousin Sinead arrived.

I was in the kitchen helping when the small ginger Sinead greeted me and offered to help. Initially we were having casual conversation, until she stood really close behind me. I was half bent over. She slowly started to rub against my ass, still continuing the conversation.

I did find it exciting. Her hands even made her way to my boobs, groping them. This went on for a few minutes before she stopped.

As the party went on, walking by, occasionally this small weird women Sinead would grope my boobs or grope my ass.

This went on the whole party where she would occasionally sneak a grope. It was exciting and I was very turned on by it. It doesn’t help my that my nipples are sensitive too.

Three days ago i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with these two women my employees . I was wearing wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight high waist red satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This small woman horse faced Jodi walked in, walked up to me and gave both my boobs a smack from above, smack smack, real quick . I did not see this coming and I didn't know how to react. Then we started chatting. So we were chatting for the next 7/8 minutes or so when Jodi squeezed my ass with her right hand. Then Jodi JIGGLED my breasts with her both hands while she stood in front of me. And my employees just stood there watching. I enjoyed the weirded look on my employees face while this small skinny weird woman Jodi groped me, lol. Then she asked for a hug and just cupped my ass with her both hands. She pressed her face against my breasts. She overly complimented me . I was so in shock I didn’t know what to do. But tbh I absolutely loved it. It really gave me a rush and turned me on. I instantly played a little in the restroom. Loved the rush it gave me.

Yesterday on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a black long fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car. These two women horse faced Jodi and my original groper Ruth were on the parking lot .
They walked over and started chatting with me. Then they both started casually grabbing my breasts. They did even more. I decided to just let them do it at that point, so they pinched my nipples through my blouse and bra and squeezed my breasts really hard while they were chatting with me.

People saw, but they didn't do or say anything about it. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.
I was just standing there tall and still with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen and even chatting with these two small skinny weird women. Then Ruth said "We gotta go." and they finally stopped rubbing/squeezing my breasts and went inside the store .

I'm struggling for my life right now with how strongly I'm reacting to these silly experiences. I have no clue why but i just love being groped in public places by these two short skinny inferior women and just wanted to post and admit that i love it. I enjoy the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by these women in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I love the attention. I love how it feels.
Big Stella

Post by Big Stella »

Also I'm afraid of menopause. Truth is I'm frightened. This question is always around - will my desire be totally killed with menopause? Or it's possible/it happens to go through it and still wanna have sex ? I have become really insecure about my looks and overall attractiveness. I am petrified when thinking of menopause. I can't imagine what menopause would to do me. Maybe that is why i enjoy the attention and groping in public by these two weird small skinny women?