Young Boy Stripped By Bullies

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Robert Brooks

Re: Young Boy Stripped By Bullies

Post by Robert Brooks »

It’s an amazing story and you tell it so well it’s like I’m there!

Yes I quite agree it’s the struggle, the panic, the desperation of the boy that strangely makes it all the more enjoyable and exciting.
I love that he was wearing white briefs too, not boxers, adding even more to his humiliation I’m sure!
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

I don’t think I’ll ever forget when one boy said aloud “take off his underwear” and the little boy seemed panicked that his boy cock was about to be exposed. He was helpless but struggling as one of the boys started tugging at his briefs. I could feel my own face a bit hot with some blushing and a couple the other girls were blushing as well when his briefs came off and suddenly his boy cock was showing. We girls looked at each other sort of shocked and one blond girl’s face was really red as she blushed deeply. They pulled his briefs down his legs and off as he struggled while held by the other boys. He was a bit tanned because his body under the briefs and his naked buttocks were stark white compared to the rest of his body. His little boy cock flopped about a bit as he struggled but it was small and he was not circumcised. I felt badly for the struggling boy but also there was something so erotic as they pulled off his briefs while he struggled desperately with a look of panic on his face.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

I can see how the "take off his underwear" line would've been weighty for you. Kind of a, "Whoa, this is actually happening" moment, and one that would generate a lot of anticipation. Not to mention the panic it must've induced in the boy.

You seem to have enjoyed the show as its own unique event, but did you also at some point imagine yourself in the boy's position? The incident was notably different than yours but also a bit similar. In that moment, you could likely relate to the boy better than most people could.

Also, I'm curious how well and how clearly you could see the boy's exposed bits. Seeing as he was desperate to stop it (and given that he "flopped about" some), it seems like the frantic movement might've made it tough to get a clear look. Or maybe not, if he was well enough restrained with his arms held away from his body.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

I don’t think I ever imagined myself in the boy’s position. When my aunt pulled off my bathing suit I wasn’t turned on or sexually aroused at the moment but mostly shocked and embarrassed that I was so exposed in front of my boy cousins and my uncle. Later I realized the thrill they must have experienced to see me as such a young girl completely nude and I got sexually aroused by those thoughts.

We were very close to the boy when he was being undressed by the bigger boys and we saw everything very easily for it seemed like some minutes. The bigger boys held him easily with one boy holding his upper body and a couple of others picked up his legs after they removed his shirt to get his shoes and socks off then, while they held his legs another boy started unbuckling his belt to take off his pants. As the one boy that did most of the undressing took down his pants another boy hollered out to “take off his underwear.” They had no problem holding him even though he struggled and taking his clothes off wasn’t rushed maybe because the boys really wanted to embarrass him. I guess that was the whole point of their abuse. So we, the girls, did get an eyeful of the nude boy.
Raycat

Post by Raycat »

Hi Caroline,

A very exciting story. Would you please send me a personal message? I have a few interesting questions for you.
Thanks in advanced.

Ray
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Raycat wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:51 pm Hi Caroline,

A very exciting story. Would you please send me a personal message? I have a few interesting questions for you.
Thanks in advanced.
Ooh I’m intrigued Ray, you have questions you don’t want to share with the group, haha. I wonder what those questions are!

I absolutely loved this story too!
shyguy82

Post by shyguy82 »

A similar thing happened to me, only it was girls who exposed me, not boys. My life has never been the same since. I think of it all the time. :oops:
Stories about embarrassment have always excited me ever since I had similar experiences.
Darky

Post by Darky »

You should share your story, if you can :roll:
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

shyguy82 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:10 pm A similar thing happened to me, only it was girls who exposed me, not boys. My life has never been the same since. I think of it all the time. :oops:
I’m so sorry to hear that, Shy-guy. I can only imagine how horrible that must have been :cry:
How old were you when it happened?

If it would help to express it through writing, let it out, I hope you’ll feel safe to share.

Best wishes,
Bobby
Sleepy Slobber

Post by Sleepy Slobber »

Hottest story on the website, you are such a great narrator. I would truly love to know. Did you ever pleasured yourself to the memory? If so, how long it took after the incident happen.