The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( March 2 and 3, three new chapters)

Post by Trundle »

Fantastic to see this story return after a bit of a break.

Was nice to see Steven get to enjoy another boy being the one embarrassed for a little while. Steven may have had to wear tight small shorts that didn't fit him great but that's at least better coverage than what poor Marcello had to make do with. I've always loved the concept of an unfortunate boy being stuck with only a single sock to cover himself and we got to see that here. fantastic. I only wish it went on a bit longer!

Interested to hear more of this story about the elusive Myra. Great stuff as always and glad it's back.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I can see doing a spinoff story on the adventures of Lucinda and Marcello.
Her younger brother is fairly comfortable with being naked, though he is obviously not fully domesticated and humble. More training will be
required to beat the "snotty brat" personality into submission.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 28.

Steven is not surprised to hear the seventeen year old tennis player got manipulated into taking his shorts off in the swimming pool. Myra just
seemed to have a knack for getting boys to take their clothes off. However, he is curious as to why Myra got herself involved with Irwin and his
sister. Irwin is three years older, almost a grownup, and he's very tall and an accomplished athlete. None of these things matches the description
of the average height and build, average in every way Steven. Interesting how Myra could like them both. Zinnia, the sister is quite tomboyish
with her short cut hair, sturdy legs, and not much to brag about up top.

Zinnia is a shy one, mostly letting her brother tell the story about the day they met Myra. Zinnia keeps looking down, her pretty blue eyes avoiding contact as if she is embarrassed by something, or perhaps ashamed of something. If Steven questioned the fifteen year old girl he'd probably get nothing out of her. Steven considers whether or not to tell anything about his eventful meeting with the excentric Myra. Maybe he'll tell them
a little bit, just enough to keep them talking about their own encounter.

"You took off your tennis shorts? Were there other people at the pool?" Steven asks, wanting to get the full picture in his head.

It was just about noon, but besides us there weren't any other people at the pool. If there were I probably would not have done it. It was a
simple request. She asked it like it was nothing, like she asked such things of everybody.

"I dare you to toss your shorts onto the deck chair over there. You make it and I'll let you put your hands under this shirt and feel my tits. But
if you miss you have to toss your underwear over there too."

It seemed simple enough. The deck chair looked like it was fifteen feet away, maybe a little more. How hard could it be, just wad up my tennis shorts and toss them onto the chair. It was a big penalty if I missed. I didn't like the idea of losing my briefs and being naked in the pool. But
Zinnia spoke up and jumped in on the challenge. She double dared me and offered to take off her top and throw it out of the pool if I ended up having to skinny dip. That did help to persuade me. If I won, I'd get to feel Myra's breasts, and see my sister in a wet bra...not that I'm all pervy
to see my sister. I'd be able to tease her about it, that's all.

So I slipped my tennis shorts off. I scrunched them up tight, raising them out of the water in my hand. "You can't just hit the chair. It has to
stay on the chair" the girl reminded me. Myra and my sister were both grinning at me and their confidence sort of made me nervous. I had some
doubts, what the hell was I doing?...this is crazy. I turned and tossed my shorts, made a good high arcing throw and the shorts plopped right
down near the middle of the seat. 'Yes, I did it' I was about to shout out when my shorts slid over to the side of the chair and fell over the edge to
hit the concrete.

Even Zinnia was laughing like a hyena when I finally turned back around. "You lost big brother. Now off with it."

I couldn't believe it. Even my sister was enjoying this. See...look at her...she's smiling and looking guilty as sin. I considered getting out, calling
quits and getting my shorts back. It would have upset my sister, maybe. And I didn't really owe this Myra person anything. I just met her. Am I
really going to swim naked with her and my sister right there?

But a bet is a bet. I pay up when I lose. I took off my underwear and before I could throw it Myra grabs it from my hand.

"I'm going to make the toss. If I land your briefs on top of the chair without missing or falling off. Then you have to stand by the pool steps
so we can both get a good look at you."

I asked about what happens if she misses.

"If I miss I'll take off my shirt and you can wear it. Zinnia will take off her shorts and you can wear it. She'll be in undies and I'll be topless and
you'll be dressed again."

It sounded like a good deal. There was a chance I'd get some clothes back and Myra and my sister would be less dressed. I agreed to the deal.

With a flick of her wrist, Myra send the wadded up ball of my jockey briefs flying through the air. They landed against the upper part of the deck
chair, plopped down onto the seat.

Damnit I said. I'm not making any more deals with you I said. But all the damage had been done. I was naked and now had to stand up in the
shallowest part of the pool. I'm tall and everything would be showing. I moved over to the shallow part, looked around to make sure nobody
was in sight, then raised myself up. I had to stand there for a minute as my sister and Myra examined me up close.

"He's tall and long" Zinnia says, and she giggles and grins.

The seventeen year old tennis player is tall, at least six foot two, and Steven is envious of him. The story sounds just like Myra, manipulating
things and embarrassing the boys she comes across. He's tempted to butt into the middle of Irwin's story, to tell some of what Myra did to
him, but all he can say is, "Myra has a knack for getting boys to take their clothes off. She yanked down my shorts and left me naked in
front of others". That is all Steven will admit to. To say more would be super embarrassing. And he's not about to confess he jerked on another
boy's dick. He can't go down that road and tell strangers that much. They might think he enjoyed doing that...something Steven could barely
admit to himself, that he actually did enjoy doing that, making another boy squirm and beg and plead for mercy.

Right at the moment Steven is jealous of Zinnia, since she got a nice extended closeup look at her athletic brother's cock n balls. He would like
to know more, but Steven can't prompt the girl into providing any more details than she chooses to give, and surprisingly the sister adds more
information than her brother would have liked.

"I found out that day that my brother manscapes," she says, and she giggles again. "He had trimmed his pubes into an exact square shape.
Trimmed the sides of his crotch and tummy and formed a perfectly shaped square bush above his dick."

Never having heard of such a thing, Steven wants to see the tall boy's squared bush of pubic hair, but of course he can't ask. That would be rude.

"Stop it sis...that's TMI...enough about me. You be quiet and I'll finish this story. It gets really strange after that."

After standing there for an eternity, Myra grabbed my dick and she starts rubbing it. My sister went almost nuts. She squealed like a cat or
something as I immediately got hard. But then that crazy girl pulled me by my dick to deeper water at the middle of the pool, my sister following closely. Then next to the wall, with her hand still on me, Myra grabbed my sister's shoulder. She pulled my sister close and started kissing her.

I was so stunned. I didn't expect that. And Zinnia didn't pull away. My sister allowed this strange girl to kiss her on the mouth. I didn't do
anything. Just stood there as my dick got rubbed. I didn't want that to end, wanted that to last forever. Then while hugging my sister close
to her, Myra turned to me and I bent down and kissed her. That girl went back and forth kissing my sister and me. I'd never seen Zinnia
kiss a girl before. Hell, I'd never seen her kiss a guy before. Then Myra pushes me up next to my sister. "Go on, you're next" she said. And I did.
I leaned down and kissed my sister. The weird thing is I don't even think of my sister as hot. She's too much like a tomboy, not at all like the girls
I like. But somehow this Myra got me to do that.

I was just starting to get bold, and my hand found the front of Myra's pink shirt, her nipples looking perky as they poked through the eyes of the
happy face. Her tits are small. When I put my hand on her I felt the nipple was super hard, and her boob was small and real firm, not at all jiggly.
Zinnia moved in closer and she grabbed hold of Myra's other boob. This was something like out of a French movie, a menage a trois I think it's
called. I was stunned, like I never knew my sister at all. She's touching the same person I am.

Right then a group of kids show up. Five or six of them, a bunch of ten to twelve year olds. The boys ran for the deep end and started a diving
contest. The girls sat down on the middle section opposite us as they watched and became judges for the diving contest. Myra and Zinnia
swam over to the deeper end, leaving me naked, exposed at the side of the pool. If those younger girls looked my way they might have noticed I
had no swimsuit on.

Then Myra made things all topsy turvy as she climbs out and she points toward me. "That big boy over there has no swimsuit on. Go get him
girls." Even my sister added to my misery, "If you catch him you can play with his long dick" she said.
If I had a gun I might have shot her.

The three girls look over at me, then each one of them pushes themselves into the water and start swimming over toward me. I can't have these
young girls come over and wrap themselves all around my body. I can't have them grabbing me. Even though I still have a complete hardon I turn
around and climb out of the pool. I have to run over to the deck chair and get my shorts on before the girls can swim across the pool and catch
up to me. There is no way I can put on my wadded up jockey briefs. That would take too long. I have time to put on the tennis shorts.

"I saw his balls," one of the young girl's screams out, and I know they are almost upon me. Zinnia and Myra stand nearby, just laughing up a storm.
It's the funniest thing they ever saw. Finally I get my shorts on, but one of the girls grabs my jockeys before I can reach down for them. All I can
do now is run, run for the tennis court which is where we left our rackets and balls. My sister and Myra run to the court as well, and when I took
off to go back to my apartment, Myra stayed behind. I actually was glad for that. Didn't want her to know what apartment I lived in.

Well...that was a week ago. I haven't seen Myra since then. Have you, Zinnia?

Zinnia had not seen Myra since their bizarre tennis/swimming day a week earlier. Steven didn't add any more about his personal experience with
the mysterious Myra. He just said he wants to find her, and any help will be appreciated.

Steven is amazed, or should he be. With what happened at Myra's apartment, and at Mrs. Blairstone's place next door, should he be shocked by
anything after that? Myra kissing on a fifteen year old girl, letting both that girl and her older brother feel her tits...now that is a shocking
development. There is more to this Myra than Steven ever anticipated when he began his search for her. How many other young people in the apartment complex have met Myra? What did she make them do? Could it get any stranger?
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 5 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 29. Part One: The surprise Swimsuit

Charlie, Steven's thirteen year old best buddy, got dropped off at Steven's apartment late on Friday afternoon. This was the first time Steven's
friend from school came over with intentions of spending the night, and maybe the next night too. Steven liked having Charlie around, since he
was so different from the other kids in the area. Charlie talked differently, using funny phrases that needed interpretation, such as Bloke, Blimey, Bollocks, Snog, Dodgy, and Taking The Piss. Steven couldn't understand half of what Charlie was saying during the early days of the previous school year, and it took a while for Charlie's Britishisms to morph into Americanese.

Charlie dressed differently and he stood out. Steven laughed along with the other kids when Charlie showed up wearing short-pants with a coat
and tie, like he'd just fallen out of a British BBC tv show. This was a middle-class public school where nobody wears a tie. And boys don't wear shorts. The green long sleeve turtleneck sweater and brown corduroy slacks with the polished black shoes was another sight gag. Charlie spent
the entire school year fending off snide remarks such as "Fancy Freddy", and "Harry Potter's Kid".

In addition to the fancy clothes which he proudly continued to display, Charlie was reluctant to be seen without them on. He wasn't fat nor ugly,
just shy. In the locker room before and after gym class, Charlie sometimes wrapped a towel around his waist to change into his PE shorts. For
some reason he was uncomfortable being seen in his briefs. On Day One of the school year Steven did see Charlie's bigger than normal bulge in
gym shorts, had tried to get a look at it. Shortly after that Charlie started changing with a towel wrapped around the waist, a trick often used by the guys on a water polo team.

One of the things that made Charlie nervous about spending the weekend over at Steven's place is Steven's younger sister, Brandie. The eleven
year old is a constant annoyance, always snooping around and getting in the way, bugging her big brother in ways that only younger sisters can.
Steven and Charlie are playing a FIFA Futbol game on the tv screen when Brandie steps into the room, and she only has on her small bikini.

"Let's go out to the pool," Brandie says, and Steven jumps up and he nearly sprints to his bedroom.

Coming back a moment later with a swimsuit on, shirt and everything else off, Steven wonders why Charlie is still sitting on the floor in front of
the tv.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," Charlie says.

"I have an idea. I got something you can wear," Brandie tells him, and she runs off to her room.

Steven and Charlie look at each other, wondering what is up. Brandie seems to be very enthusiastic about going swimming for some reason.
She comes back shortly, holding something in her hand. She giggles as she tosses it to Charlie.

Holding the item up and stretching it out, Charlie lets out a loud "OH Hell No". The suit in his hands is a bright red speedo. "You want me to
wear this?"

Steven laughs, both from surprise at what his sister dragged out, and because it would be an absolute riot to see his friend in that scanty briefs
style suit. "It looks like it's your size. And anyway, every boy from Europe wears a speedo at the pool."

"I'm not from Europe. I'm from England," Charlie corrects the other two, who somehow don't seem to understand the distinction. "In England we
are more dignified...more modest. At least I try to be, even when my mum disagrees."

"Hey...where did that speedo come from?" Steven asks, now wondering why his sister is in possession of such a thing.

Brandie giggles and her face turns slightly pinkish, as she must be remembering something funny or naughty. "Someone named Myra gave it
to me."

"What the Fuck!" Steven blurted out, completely forgetting he's not supposed to use such words in front of his sister. "You met Myra?...When?"
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 6 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 29. Part Two: Blond Boy

"When did you see her?" That's what Steven wants to know. He'd just found out the red speedo swimsuit was given to Brandie by Myra. It took
several rounds of questioning to get to the bottom of it. Last Friday, exactly one week earlier, two days before that Sunday morning laundry job
turned into something that had more to do with clothes swapping and stripping than it did washing clothes, Steven's little sister had her Myra
encounter. It happened at the apartment pool.

It took a moment for Steven to remember what he did one week ago Friday. With all the craziness last Sunday, and the semi-frantic search for
Myra's whereabouts, Steven had completely forgotten what happened earlier that week. Charlie helps his memory banks become unfrazzled.

"Last week Steven and I went to a movie. Remember, my mom dropped us off at the theater, and as we were taking our seats you spilled your popcorn all over that girl's head, which was so funny, better than that bloody stupid movie. She looked at you like you'd just tweaked one of her twin peaks."

"It was just popcorn," Steven said defensively.

"With six pumps of butter on it. I bet that missy had to wash her hair."

So that's right, Steven was at a movie late that afternoon, didn't get back home till after nine o'clock. Yeah, he remembers now...Brandie
was already dressed in her pajamas but her hair was wet, and Steven assumed she had just taken a shower.

"Okay, you went down to the pool. Was mom or dad there with you?"

"No, of course not."

"Just tell me what happened," Steven says as he pulls his sister over to the couch, pushes her down. "Tell me everything. Leave out no detail." 

"Stop rushing me, Steven. I'll get to it. I don't remember what time it was. Maybe it was around six. It was an hour or so till the underwater
pool lights came on. Right after I got there those two college girls you say are so hot, you know....Clarisse and Joyce, they were just leaving.
There was a girl named Lucinda with her loud mouthed brother, Marco, Marky or something like that. That boy thinks he does crazy good dives
when really...they were pathetic. I was sitting down on the side of the pool, near the shallow end since that Marky...okay its Marcello...he kept making big splashes. When this kid I never saw before walks up to the deck chairs. All I could do was watch him. Tall, almost skinny, wearing a
nice white t-shirt that said Virgin Islands on it. When he sat down on the deck chair his arm crossed over the word Islands and all I can see is the word "Virgin" and I started laughing. What I really loved about him was his hair. It's long. It's blond. It's beautiful. His face...the cutest boy ever.
I swear he should be on a Disney show. I know... those shows are so stupid...but the actors are cute. How old was he?...probably same age you
are, fourteen maybe thirteen. He probably goes to school with you and Charlie. He had on these funny blue and green shorts with parrots and
palm trees, like he'd just been walking on the beach on some tropical island, but he didn't come from the beach. His legs were not tan at all.
Kinda pale he was, but a nice creamy white kind of skin, kinda like how French vanilla ice cream looks.

What?...hurry up?...you said not to leave anything out. Yes, I'm getting to it. That was the boy who had the red speedo. His name is Taylor and
I think I'm in love with him."
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( Two Chapters March 6 )

Post by Themarble »

I am loving how fast these chapters are coming out and the amount of characters that are being introduced. Steven seems to have a lot going on.

I can't wait to learn a lot more about all these characters.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 6 )

Post by TeenFan »

TeenFan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:35 am That was the boy who had the red speedo. His name is Taylor and I think I'm in love with him."
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/d6/b2/a2d6 ... hanson.jpg

You can see why eleven year old Brandie likes this guy....and in a tight red speedo...wow!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Very cool to see Charlie in this story, always exciting to see a crossover story between two of my favourite writers!

Very intrigued to hear more about this Tyler. Myra is casting a long shadow over the story even when she's not around. Can't wait for more!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 30.

As his sister describes Taylor, with his hair blond and longish, his handsome features hot enough to make girls swoon, Steven thinks this Taylor
might be the one he knows from school, same grade as he is. During much of last school year, 8th grade, the bigger boys took to calling Taylor
"Sissy boy", "Cutie Pie", and even "Shemale". The kid got lots of attention, but the wrong kind. Unfortunately for him, Tayor kind of looks like
a girl. Put him in a dress and send him out on the dance floor and boys would line up to ask him out, until they found out Taylor is a boy. Even
Taylor's mannerisms are somewhat girlish, speaking with a higher non-masculine voice, dressing in a very stylish manner that bordered on
androgyny. The bullies picked on him, but the girls considered him cute and often Taylor ate with a group of gals at lunch or walked with them
in the hallways. In a way, tagging along with three or four of the school's most popular and hot girls offered Taylor a measure of protection,
since in Junior high boys (even the bully types) rarely approached girls in groups.

Taylor was popular among the females of the school who were into fashion, the arts, chick flick movies and tv shows about celebrities. He played
Romeo in the Eighth-Grade end of year play. Steven didn't see it since it was part of a twenty dollar per person fundraiser, but the girls in the hallways were raving about how adorable he looks in ruffly white shirts and tight pants. Rumor had it his mom was zeroing in on getting him a contract for doing a tv show, but you know how rumors are. Steven did have to admit that Taylor does have a certain attraction, that certain something that can't be defined but a person knows when he sees it. Taylor could end up being a real actor someday, or at least working in
the entertainment industry.

Taylor's charms apparently work on Steven's sister. Brandie just saw him one week ago and has a total crush on the male version of a blond
bombshell. Well, that might not be the right description, but Taylor does look like he fell out of a Boy Band music video.

Charlie also remembers Taylor from school, "Yeah, I know Taylor, sort of. He's a little older than me, but we were in science class together and
had the same gym class. Steven was in that PE class too. Steve always got picked ahead of me for basketball or indoor soccer, but I was picked ahead of Taylor. That knobhead plays sports like a bloody codger."

"I don't even know what you just said. I don't care if he can't shoot a soccer basket," Brandie says, unintentionally exposing how little she knew
about sports.

Steven gets them back on track. Keeping track of what Myra has been up to is the order of business, and boy howdy that gal has been busy. It
seems she spent a lot of time at the pool last weekend. Steven encourages his sister to get back to the story of what happened one week earlier.

"Alright, stop pestering me. I'm telling the story. So I was sitting there watching him, Taylor. He suddenly got nervous at the same time he
took his shirt off. He doesn't have muscles, not really, but he didn't look skinny either. I was wondering why he seemed so nervous and then he
looks around, looked at Lucinda and Marcello for a moment. Then while sitting on the deck chair he yanked down the funny shorts with parrots
on them. He has on something red, something showing a lot of leg. I almost fainted and fell into the water when Taylor adjusted the deck chair, leaned it back so he could lie down to stretch out. He was wearing a tight red speedo. Nobody does that at the apartment pool. Boys try to
hide their bulge most of the time, right? Then he actually reached down and adjusted himself, shifted things around down there. That bulge
was showing big and I couldn't stop staring at it.

I wasn't the only one who was staring at him. I saw Lucinda was looking too, almost drooling she was. Then I noticed another person looking over.
I hadn't noticed this person before. She must have been sort of hiding in the corner of the deep end, just hanging out there watchin' Marcello do
his dumb dives. Right away this older teen girl, maybe twenty something I don't really know...she gets out. What I noticed is this person has on a one-piece swimsuit, but she has jogging shorts on over it. That girl is tanned and now she looks like an athlete. Well, I watch her get out of the deep end to walk directly over to the deck chairs. She takes the one right next to Taylor.

Now I'm no dummy. I know when another girl is checking somebody out. I got into the pool and I swam over to the other side. Right then that
girl...didn't know her name yet, but soon learned it's Myra, she shouts "Lucinda darling, bring my little bag over here will you," then she called
Lucinda a little doll when that bag was brought over. Myra reaches into the bag to pull out a bottle of Hawaiin Tropic sunscreen. I saw her face.
I mean it turned from normal to...to something totally wicked. She touches Taylor on the shoulder.

"Didn't your momma warn you about protecting your skin from sun damage? You're way to pale to be out here under this intense solar radiation."

I think that is what she said. Taylor looks over, but before he can say anything Myra flips the bottle top and she's pouring a line of cream on his
thigh. Didn't ask permission or anything. My heart starts beating so fast. That boy's heart must have been pounding, he looked so surprised and
his adorable cheeks turned pink...oh he was soooo cute. Myra puts her hand on his thigh and she begins rubbing the lotion in. Taylor looks almost
scared. "You are so brave. What is your name?" and that is when I heard him say Taylor, and then Myra introduced herself and I got that name.

It was right then that Myra looks around and she spots me hugging the wall of the pool. She smiles and give me a wink, knowing I was dying to see
what is going on. "Hey, you there. You want to help me put sunscreen on this lovely lad here?"

I hopped out of the pool so fast I must have sent splatter everywhere, showing how eager I was and Myra was laughing. As I rushed over to join
in I could see Lucinda moving closer. I almost laughed out loud myself. It was like Taylor is a lost baby zebra with no mommy around, and all the lions are moving in on him."
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 9 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 31.

Eleven year old Brandie continues her story...

"The funny thing about putting loads of sunscreen all over Taylor's body, the sun was going to be down in an hour, but that made no difference
as Myra squeezed the lotion out of the Hawaiian Tropic bottle and Lucinda and I eagerly smeared the stuff on his skin. Myra did both of his
legs. Lucinda and I had to share doing his chest, arms, and tummy. Taylor felt a lot softer than my brother does. Steven here has more muscle,
feels more firm when I gave him back massages...Yes...don't look at me like that Charlie. I've given my brother massages, chest side too, why
don't you ask him. My brother's chest is a lot more firm for rubbing on and his nippies are real big and puffy. Maybe he told you I tease him about
needing a training bra. Why are you turning red big brother. Nothing wrong with a boy having tits is there? Alright...okay, back to the
swimming pool.

Taylor is kinda soft to the touch, more like putting lotion on a girl than a boy. Lucinda and I had to compete for the best places to touch, his
nipples and between his belly button and the speedo. Taylor tried to fend us off, but the attempt was a weak one. "Come of girls, I can do that
myself" he said as our hands got real close to the swimsuit, which was so small and tight fitting. Myra complimented him on his fashion sense,
asked how he's brave enough to wear that. Taylor said his mother made him wear it, that his mother wants him to be a runway model someday
for some big clothing company and retailer like Prada. Did you know that tough guy on THE WALKING DEAD, the one who rides the motorcycle
and shoots the crossbow, did you know he was a model for Prada. That's what Myra told us.

Myra did a lot of talking while we three girls smeared the lotion on. Wow that gal has a gift for the gab. Everything she said is both a
compliment and a tease at the same time.

"These legs are so fine and shapely and they feel shaven.
Taylor, you should be an underwear model
Never ever seen a speedo stuffed like this one before. Reminds me of when I stalked the high school boy's diving team
I wonder what his measurements are...maybe 26 inch waist, size 14 on the neck...size 7 on the cock?"

The more she talked the redder Taylor's face got and he did look like he'd gotten sunburned. Lucinda's younger brother got bored with jumping
into the pool with nobody watching him. He came over laughing, and that guy is such a brat. "Lucinda, are you going first? I can see you want
to suck it", and Lucinda had to stand up and she told her brother to go home or he'd be tied to the fence till Mrs. Ledbetter showed up the
next day.

So Marcello left and after that no distractions, nothing to divide our attention from Taylor's hotness. He looked hot, face flushed and starting to sweat. He begged to be let up so he can jump into the pool. Myra was ready to let the guy up, but Lucinda had something to add. She wanted
to see Taylor's butt. "I want to see how white your butt is" she said. Taylor is surrounded, we won't let him get up, so he gives in and he rolls
over after the deck chair adjusted to the farthest down position. It takes him a minute to untie the string of the speedo and Myra pulls the
back of he suit down past his ass.

Taylor's butt is so curvy and it's adorable, kinda squishy when you squeeze his cheeks. Sunscreen got poured on them and six hands fought each
other to get the best hand holds for massaging his nice butt. Lucinda...that girl is freaky. She put some lotion on her finger and stuck it in his
crack. You should have seen how Taylor squirmed and tried to get up. The more he moved the deeper Lucinda got her finger up his ass.
Taylor was begging her to stop. Finally the finger got pulled out. You're not going to believe this...Lucinda sniffed that finger. Myra called her
an aspiring proctogonist or something like that. Proctologist?...butt doctor...okay, thanks Charlie. Wish my brother was as smart as you.

Well, anyway, Taylor was let go and he pulls up his suit as he jumps into the water. Right around this time the sun started going down and other
kids started showing up at the pool. Soon there were at least twelve kids and two moms and the whole place was getting loud and rowdy, and
Marcello showed up again, sneaking in with a group of other boys.

I saw Myra and Lucinda talking to each other. They both swam by me and Myra nodded her head, and she handed me some goggles.
"The pool lights just came on" Myra said. "Let's see if Taylor will put on a show for us."

Most of the kids and moms are hanging out in the shallow end. Taylor was trying to be unnoticed in the deeper end. He was right next to the big bright light when it turned on. Myra and Lucinda swam up to him. Myra grabs his hands, places them down on the pool deck just beyond the wall. Myra held the arms there as Lucinda dove under. Suddenly Taylor starts squirming, trying to get away. I went under and saw Lucinda was tugging
on the front of the swimsuit, reaching in to pull the string out and then untying the string. She came up to get a breath of air and went down again. This time she was able to yank the red speedo off all the way. Lucinda comes up laughing. Taylor is begging to get his suit back, but he can't yell out. It would bring too much attention to him. Myra says if he is quiet and does what he's told then none of the other kids in the pool
will know what is going on. But if he fights them then all the other girls in the pool will be told there is a naked boy in the deep end.

Taylor tried to slip into the darkest corner of the pool. Myra and Lucinda pulled him back, shoved him right up against the underwater pool
light. I put the goggles on and I swam closer. The pool light has the front of his body lit up. I can see his dick waving about. It's mostly sticking
up but it didn't look hard, moving back and forth the way you see strands of seaweed being moved about by water currents. I immediately
thought of nature shows about the ocean and for a moment Taylor's dick looked like an eel to me. Long and slender, looking for a meal to swim
by. The only thing swimming by was Lucinda's hand. I see it plunge down to wrap around the dick. The hand starts jerking on it and then I had
to come up for air.

Even with goggles on it's hard to get a real good look at it. I tried, but couldn't tell if Taylor had a cut dick the way my brother is. I've heard
some boys are not cut, but never seen a boy like that. Well, I never got another full look at his dick since either Lucinda or Myra had a hand on
it, tugging on it. Taylor wanted them to stop and then Myra does. She stops jerking on him. "Stay and play. Or you can leave" she said.

Taylor says he wants to leave. Rather than being disappointed or refusing Myra grants him his wish. She forces him to leave. She and Lucinda
both got out of the water, each grabbing one of Taylor's wrists. Together they pulled Taylor right out of the water. I'm in the water. All I see is his backside. Other kids in the pool see Taylor has no swimsuit on and they start shouting. Myra lets go and Taylor takes off running for the exit, covering himself. All the kids are laughing and some of the girls give chase out of the pool area. I don't where he ran to, but it wasn't toward the laundry room side of the pool.

Myra dove back into the water and she comes up with the speedo, must have found it near the bottom. She hands the suit to me, thanked me
for helping her have a fun night. Then Myra left the pool. Lucinda stayed with her brother. I had to leave and take a shower, be ready for
dinner when everyone else got home.

That was the only time I saw Taylor. I've been looking around for him ever since. I asked some other kids, and they said Taylor's family just
moved into the complex, but Taylor doesn't show himself much. He hasn't been back to the pool."