The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New April 21 )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 3 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 21.

Steven cannot believe the turn of events. One moment he's watering the plants on Mrs. Blairstone's balcony, then the next moment he's being
shot in the balls by a super soaker water gun. Marcello has taken upon himself to "Arrest" Steven for a variety of charges, mainly breaking
and entering while naked and showing his nakedness to "a single white female" as he put it. Steven, not being able to do anything else,
was more than willing to give himself up. After all, what is the alternative?

"I've surrendered. I'm coming out. I got my hands up," and Steven moves closer to the doorway back into the apartment. But even though Steven
had surrendered without a fight, the wicked Marcello hits him again with another round of blasts from the water gun, again aiming directly for
the groin. This makes Steven back up to get away from the direct stream of water hitting him on the dick and balls. In backing up, a potted
plant is knocked off of its perch, the small clay pot smashing to pieces on the hard concrete floor of the balcony.

Marcello stops spraying with the water gun, and the two look at each other with shock and dismay, as Steven starts to pray that he won't
get into too much trouble. It's already bad enough that he's doing jobs for an older woman in her apartment, all while having no clothes on
and being laughed at by Myra and the two kids. The last thing he needs is for Mrs. Blairstone to decide that calling the cops is the best way of
dealing with a naked "Hooligan", that's the word she called him.

But it turns out that added trouble is not forthcoming. Mrs. Blairstone starts yelling at Marcello. Turns out she saw the whole thing.

"Our guest had surrendered, just like you asked him to. And you shooting him again made the plant fall over. You are in deep doodoo Marcello.
I am through with your messing around and causing trouble," and then she grabs hold of Marcello's arm, yanking the boy away from the doorway.
"I'm so sorry this had to happen, Steven. You finish watering these plants and your work is done. And as for Marcello and his ruthless behavior, I'm going to let you decide what his punishment is going to be."

Finally, something going his way, and Steven smiles when he sees Marcello scowl and pout and stalk away to put his water rifle away.

Steven refills the water jug in the kitchen, noticing he's leaving drops on the carpet, but nobody says anything about that.
Marcello comes back into the living room, protests being given a punishment by a total stranger, but his granny won't give in. Steven smiles again
at the boy's attempt to argue his way out of being punished. Steven finishes up the watering, and by this time he is mostly dry.

Mrs. Blairstone takes the green watering jug into the kitchen and Steven finally gets to sit down on the couch to eat cookies and drink a cup of tea. He sits with Myra on his left and Lucinda sitting much too close for comfort on his right side. It feels a little strange to be sitting naked between them. It still feels bizarre to be hanging around another person's apartment while wearing no clothes. The closest another in the room is to being naked is Marcello, wearing only shorts. Being able to sit still and observe things, it appears that Marcello isn't wearing anything under those blue athletic shorts. They are sitting low on his hips, showing a lot of his tummy, and there are no signs of underwear leg seams, so Steven wasn't the only one to be running around this Sunday morning with no undies on.

"What is your punishment for Marcello going to be?" Lucinda asks, looking over at her brother as he paces back and forth.

"I don't know yet. I guess I'll think of something," Steven replies, to which Marcello stops pacing to stick his tongue out at him. Steven laughs,
remembering the kid is just twelve years old and boys that age are entitled to be brats. There is one thing making Steven jealous of the twelve
year old, that kid is as fit as a fiddle. Though he is slender, Marcello looks athletic and probably plays sports, showing a nice brown tan all over
his body, except for a much whiter strip of skin exposed above the waistband of his blue shorts.

Mrs. Blairstone excuses herself so she can get dressed. Steven, Myra, and the grandkids are left to finish off the cookies.

Lucinda says "It takes almost an hour for granny to get dressed and her hair fixed. So we got plenty of time to think of something to do."

Plenty of time is something Steven doesn't' have, and he explains the situation. "I really need to go get my clothes out of the dyer. I'm sure they
are done by now. Clothes will get wrinkled if they sit in the dryer for too long. And sometimes somebody comes along who takes stuff, or dumps everything out onto the floor. But I don't have anything to wear. Myra had let me borrow something of hers, but I don't know where those shorts went after she stripped them off of me."

"Well...I like it where I am. I'm in no hurry to get up right now," Myra says, and she gives Steven one her sly looks with a wink. She knows Steven
is stuck here till she agrees it's time to go back to her apartment.

"I'll let you borrow something of mine," Lucinda says, coming up with a surprising solution. "Marcello is too small for you to wear something of his. Even for a twelve year old he's a skinny brat."

Marcello challenges this observation. "I'm not skinny! I got good muscles. See here, I have a six pack." Marcello comes forward for Myra to
touch his tummy and feel his abs, which are fairly impressive for a young kid. "Here, feel my muscles," the boy says as he comes to stand in
front of Steven. "I got a better six pack than you do."

Lucinda reaches over to grab her brother's arm. She pulls him over toward her. Marcello struggles but his much older sister is too strong.
The sister has some sort of plan for her annoying brother.

"Myra, grab his legs. Lift him up and lay him down on top of us on the couch."

Marcello is soon held captive while lying on top of three people on the couch. Myra holds onto the legs. Lucinda holds onto the arms pulled above the boy's head. Steven has hold of the stomach area, noticing Marcello's butt is sitting right on top of his lap. Steven's penis is pressed between Marcello's bottom and his own thigh, so every time Marcello makes a movement Steven's dick is getting moved and squeezed between the two bodies.

"My brother is so proud of his abs, lets tickle his tummy," and Lucinda starts off tickling with the left hand as her right arm holds Marcello's arms in
place. Myra and Steven join in the tickling on the tummy or the exposed sides, Myra also getting in some action on the bare feet. Marcello squirms and Steven laughs, even though this is causing him to get hard with all that movement rubbing on the penis.

"Oh stop stop. That tickles," Marcello says as he continues to wiggle like a worm.

To Steven's surprise, Lucinda reaches down further, and she starts rubbing her brother between the legs, right on the bulge in his blue athletic
shorts.

"Noooo, not that again," the younger brother squeals as his sisters does a rub a dub dub on the crotch. Marcello squirms even more vigorously, and Steven does his best to hold the kid in place. This is too much fun, and Steven isn't about to let the little troublemaker loose.

"Your turn Myra," Lucinda says, taking her hand off of the crotch of her brother's shorts.

After about a minute of being tickled that way, Marcello's shorts showed a bulge sticking outward. Apparently being tickled on the dick
makes more than one boy get a stiffie. Steven isn't the only one to have an erection issue when his body gets touched that way. Maybe it's more
universal for all boys, much more so than Steven thought it was.

Myra's tactic for applying hand manipulations to a boy's genitals turns out to be slightly different from Lucinda. The first groping was done
on top of the shorts, on the outside. Myra moved her right hand up Marcello's thigh, paused for just a moment with her fingers poking underneath
the bottom seam of the shorts. Then lickety-split the hand goes the rest of the way up the leg opening and Marcello is squealing like a pig in a noose.

"Ooooh, haha...stop that...that's too much...haha haha..."

"OH, that's so funny. That's awesome," says Lucinda, happily surprised by Myra's ingenuity, her expertise in teasing and tickling young boys.

Steven is not surprised by Myra's ingenuity, having experienced some of it firsthand just a short while earlier. Both Steven and Lucinda watch in
awe as Myra's hand moves up and down and around the bottom area of Marcello's shorts, and all the victim can do is squirm and squeal. This is
actually fun to watch. Especially since it's happening to the annoying brat who had it coming, the little twerp who had the nerve to blast him
on the balls using a high-powered water gun. Now Marcello's other watering gun is getting good and goosed, the end of his dick getting squeezed
and pinched, the barrel getting jerked on. It's the funniest thing Steven has ever witnessed. But both Steven and Marcello are stunned and
surprised when Lucinda suggests a more drastic course of action.

"Pull his shorts off. Come on. I'll hold him in place up here. I dare you to strip him."

Myra wastes no time in acting on the shocking suggestion. Within seconds the blue athletic shorts are yanked down to Marcello's ankles, and now
the shorts are like a loose binding keeping the legs from thrashing, handy in holding the struggling boy in place on top of his three tormentors.

Lucinda is laughing, and so is Myra, and all three couch sitters gaze down on the stripped body of the hapless Marcello. The boy has a small
amount of pubic hair, just a few wispy strands sticking out on either side of the prone penis, down at the base. Marcello appears to be fully
erected, and his dick looks to be about five inches long, but that is hard to judge under these conditions. The kid's dickhead is exposed and colored pink, the same shade as Marcello's face. There is another penis that is feeling hard, and that is the one tucked directly underneath Marcello's bare bottom. With the captive boy temporarily holding himself still, maybe figuring that if he stopped struggling his captors will get bored and release him, it gives Steven a moment to notice just how stiff his own dick has gotten. Teasing other boys is more of a turn on than he knew to be possible. What seems impossible is what Lucinda suggests next.

"Hey Steven, you are the only one who hasn't grabbed Marcelo down there. Are you brave enough to tickle another boy's boner?"

For the first time since the three on one tickle session began, all eyes including the pleading and imploring eyes of Marcello, turn to look at
Steven. Steven looks down at the naked lad lying on top of his lap, a boy who is shaking his head. Steven looks at his hand lying palm
down on Marcello's stomach, right over the belly button. Should he? Could he really do that, grab another boy by the balls and tickle him?
And before really finishing his internal discussion, Steven notices his own hand sliding further downward on Marcello's body.
Supermario17

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 3 and 4 )

Post by Supermario17 »

This is amazing! Love the idea of them stripping Marcelo. Perhaps the girls will want to capture this memory on camera or art and make it timeless!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 3 and 4 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 22.

It's almost as if the hand has a mind of its own, and Steven could hardly believe what it...what he was doing.

Marcello, the annoying brother of Lucinda, the one who pissed Steven off by shooting him with the water gun without any warning, had been
subjected to several minutes of tickle torture, stripped of his shorts, then tickled some more. It was Lucinda's suggestion that Steven should
grab the younger boy by the boner. What Steven finds most shocking is he's actually acting upon that suggestion, his hand sliding down Marcello's stomach and coming to a stop with the palm pressing down on the twelve year old's erected dick, which is a bigger caliber of rifle than what
Steven expected to see on the slender and not very tall kid.

"Tickle him" both Myra and Lucinda say simultaneously. "Tickle, tickle".

Marcello responds immediately to the touch of Steven's hand. Reacting more strongly than when his sister rubbed his crotch from the outside of
the athletic shorts, or when Myra rubbed the funny boner from the inside of the shorts, the boy bucked his hips trying to toss the invading hand
off the way a bull tries to toss off a rider at the rodeo.

"No, no, get it off. Don't grab me there," Marcello shouts as he squirms his body and bucks his body up and down. Steven ends up having to
grab Marcello's dick around the shaft to hold on, and at the same time Myra holds more tightly onto the legs and Lucinda presses down on her
brother's chest while also trying to keep the flailing arms from swinging down. No matter how hard he tried, Marcello cannot free himself.
Marcello is like an accused prisoner, and the three other people on the couch who have their hands on him are like the Judge, Jury, and the Executioner, and the punishment for being a brat is tickle torture, mainly on the groin area.

Realizing he can't escape, Marcello stops thrashing and he accepts his fate. Now Steven can really go to work, but is that what he really wants
to do? His left hand is wrapped around the boy's dick. Grabbing another guy this way is something new. Boys just don't grab each other like
that. Sure they sometimes pants each other, or give a kid a wedgie. Sometimes it's fun to pop another guy on the ass with a towel after
showering at school. Steven has been on the receiving end of each of these embarrassing but mostly harmless pranks. But grabbing another boy's penis...that is...that is way out of bounds.

Out of bounds exists only in a world where there are rules about such things, but since Steven hooked up with Myra earlier that day the rules
of behavior no longer seemed to apply. The first example is when two older college girls, who normally wouldn't give Steven the time of day,
suddenly had their hands all over him at the swimming pool. In what normal world does a grandma join in dancing with grandkids as they each
watch a naked young teenage boy frolic on a balcony. And since when is it normal to be given a directive by a sister to grab a younger brother
by the crotch and tickle the shit out of him?

Marcello is calling out for mercy, as he lies there unmoving, the skin of his naked ass pressing down on the naked skin of Steven's thighs. This
would be the perfect time to say the game is over, to say it's all been enough, but Steven is not in a forgiving mood. He's the executioner and the prisoner lying before him (on top of him) has been found guilty as charged. The punishment being hand tickled on the crotch, Steven decides this
is way too much fun to pass up, and he let's go of the erection to reach lower, placing the tips of his fingers onto Marcello's balls.

"How does that feel?" Steven says as his fingertips touch upon, flit and flick upon the tight round mound which is Marcello's ballsack, the fingers
moving from the shaft to between the legs and back toward the base of the shaft.

Lucinda laughs at her brother's misfortune, her laughter sounding a lot like a hyena. Myra is not making any sound, and Steven looks over to see
the mysterious one barely smiling, the look of merriment mostly in the eyes. "Go on, keep it up," Myra encourages.

With nobody saying stop, well...Marcello is saying stop, but his opinion doesn't matter, Steven decides to play act this game out all the way.
It's get even time and total surrender is in order. Grabbing Marcello by his dick again, Steven grabs on good and the boy's erection is lifted up off
the tummy. Steven does something he never though he'd ever do, jerk another boy's dick. This isn't tickling, and Steven hears Lucinda gasp, but
the jerking goes on and Steven torments the prisoner with a humiliating verbal exchange.

"Say you're sorry for shooting me with the water gun."

"No. I'm not sorry."

"I'm going to jerk your cock till you give up and say you're sorry."

"Noooo, no fucking way," Marcello says, and he tries to squirm and buck again, all to no avail.

"You're a brat and an annoying dipshit, and you'll do as I tell you," Steven says, as he tickles the boy on the stomach with the right hand, as his
left hand continues to jerk up and down.

Lucinda gets in on the torture session by grabbing and twisting a nipple. Myra joins in by tickling the feet again. With a three-way attack upon
his body, at some point Marcello must surrender and lose his honor, which is all the boy has left having already lost his dignity.

"Has your brother ever orgasmed before?" Myra asks.

Everyone looks at Myra, even the prisoner lifts his head up in shock at the saying of the "O" word. Lucinda giggles. Steven stops his jerking, but
holds the dick pointing straight upward. This is not something Steven expected, not even considered. Sure he's jerking another boy's dick, but
that boy cumming wasn't in Steven's line of thinking. It's good question though...might Marcello's boy gun be capable of shooting?

Lucinda's giggle fit comes to an end. "I really don't know. Maybe, he's almost thirteen now."

Marcello is now shaking his head back and forth. Does that mean he is incapable of having an orgasm? Does that mean he's so scared he's going
to ask for the jerk punishment to end? Is he going to surrender and admit he is sorry?

Without waiting for a response, Steven starts the punishment again, and now he knows there is another verbal line of leverage to exploit.

"Tell me you are sorry and that you are a stupid little idiot," Steven says, applying a new tactic. "I'm going to jerk your dick until it shoots. Or
you can confess to being stupid."

Steven grins as he continues his jerking hand. Making Marcello admit he is a stupid idiot, on top of him saying he is sorry for shooting off the
water gun at Steven's crotch and ass, is a lesson that embarrassing and humiliating another person can be really fun in the right situation. And
anyway, the whole idea to do this was Lucinda's. Marcello can't blame him for the mess that boy is in.

"Okay okay, I give up," Marcello finally capitulates.

"Say you are sorry for shooting me. Say you are a bad boy and a stupid idiot."

Marcelo surrenders the last shred of his honor as he confesses he was wrong to grab the water gun. Marcello admits he is a stupid idiot and a bad
boy, and a bad little brother who wets the bed when his sister decided to add one more set of conditions to his total surrender.

Steven, Lucinda, and Myra all smile and laugh and congratulate each other on a job well done. Then Marcello has a surprising question and
observation.

"Why is Steven's dick so hard, poking me in the side? I can feel it right there. He's been hard for a while. Does he get off on tickling naked boys?"

This time it's Lucinda and Myra's turn to look at Steven, and Steven feels uncomfortable under their gaze, Lucinda looking on with her mouth slack jawed. Marcello now has something over him, and the prone boy almost has a smile on his face, knowing he just struck a nerve. Getting an erection due to being tickled is one thing. Getting an erection while looking upon and tickling the naked body of a twelve year old boy...well, that requires an explanation.

"You have a hardon right now, Steven?" Lucinda asks, and the smile returns to her face.

"Perfect timing," Myra says, and she too has a big grin once again. "We did have plans on finding out how big you get. Lucinda and I have been
wondering."

"We're all going to make bets and then find out," Marcello says, seeing the chance to put himself back into the driver's seat when it comes to
embarrassing someone. "We each make our guesses, and the one with the worst guess is the loser, and that person pays a penalty."

"What does the loser have to do?" Myra asks, looking very intrigued.

"Loser has to lick Steven' dick," Lucinda blurts out. "And that includes you...you little stupid idiot brother. You wanted to join in this game.
Jeez, you really are dumb."
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 7 )

Post by Themarble »

Oh my that was a chapter! Steven jerking off another boy, perhaps getting him close to an orgasm and now someone will have to lick it. Hopefully from ball to tip?
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 7 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 23.

Steven knows he was uncomfortably close to Marcello, meaning his unclothed body was too close to Marcello's unclothed body. Steven also knows
his dick had gotten hard, that the other boy's body pressed it down against his thigh, but he didn't know the hardon was being felt until Marcello complained about it.

"I can feel it pressing against me."

'Damnit, I didn't think he'd notice that, not when he was being tickled like that,' Steven thinks to himself, and he remembers another time he got hard with a naked guy close to him.

At the end of the last school year, it was the last day of 8th grade, Steven and some other boys had a spirited game of basketball in the gym. A
fellow 8th grader named Donny Dorfman, an unfortunate name as he was constantly called Dorkman, was having an extraordinarily lucky shooting
day. That kid hit five shots in a row to win the game for his team in the 3 on 3 game. Steven was on the losing team. Donny Dorfman was so happy with finally having a great game that he must have felt invincible. Feeling brave and bold, Donny says "not only am I better at handling the
ball, I got a bigger boner than any of you do," as he looks at Steven and the other guys on the opposing team.

"Yeah, Donny's got a big dick," one of Donny's teammates says to back up the claim.

"I know I can't challenge him, but maybe you can, Steven," says a guy on Steven's side. "Let's hit the showers early and settle this."

Steven agreed to the challenge, and on the walk from the gym floor to the locker room he could feel excitement surge through him. This
was exciting. He'd never done anything like it before. Soon other boys heard there was to be a big dick competition and a group of them tags
along. At the entrance to the shower area Steven and Donny drop their PE clothes to the floor, leaving only their underwear on. The only way everyone can get to watch is to do it in the shower room, the space between lockers being too narrow. A dozen 7th and 8th graders line up in
two rows with the cocky contestants in between.

Simultaneously Steven and Donny drop their drawers, but this isn't a showdown in a western movie. It's not about who can get their gun out
fastest, it's a bigger the barrel on the gun the better battle. When Steven's briefs hit his feet below him and he reveals himself, his dick is already
at full size. Donny isn't all the way hard and the crowd of boys laugh when he has to play with himself, where his competitor stands tall and
proud with a fully stiff cock out for all to look upon.

"Looks like Steven's is bigger," a kid calls out.

"Donny's is still growing...Hold on, there it goes," says another.

"Donny has more hair," says a third member of the group, though who has more hair or bigger balls is interesting it's not a determining factor in
who wins.

For Steven this is thrilling. Putting his penis out there for everyone to look at is somewhat exciting. Seeing the other guy naked and jerking off, waiting to find out if Donny indeed has the bigger one is more exciting. Suddenly the need to know who has the longest cock in the class is compelling. Steven must know. For some reason it's vitally important. Finally, Donny has gotten his erection as hard as it gets. The two naked
and hard boys hold their boners side by side for the spectators to scrutinize.

So who won the biggest cock in the class competition? It was sort of a draw. Comes down to the definition of how does one define what bigger is when it comes to erections.

"Looks like Donny is a little longer," one boy said, and that seemed to be true. Donny looks to be just a little bit longer, maybe half, maybe
three-quarters of an inch. It's hard to tell when nobody has a ruler.

"Steven looks a lot bigger around. The head is bigger too," says another kid.

So the challenge ended in a draw. Donny "Long Dong" Dorfman could claim to win having the slightly superior length. Some guys claimed that
Steven is the winner since his was most definitely fatter. Steven didn't really care about winning, but he was glad to know he was impressive in
some ways, having a fat one with a big head, and even his balls looked larger.

And now a couple months later, Steven's fat head could be felt poking Marcello in the side. Now his friend Myra is going to make a bet with
Lucinda and Marcello on how big the fat one gets.

"We each will write down our guess on a piece of paper. Put your name and your guesstimation in inches, not centimeters," Myra says as she
moves Marcello's legs off of her lap, then she stands up. Turning to Steven, Myra has more instructions. "Keep yourself hidden. Keep yourself
hard. Lucinda, will you find some paper and a pen. Marcello, do you know where to find a ruler?"
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 8 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 24.

Rubbing one's hardon, stroking the shaft of an erect dick, while at the same time trying to hide it from view is easier said than done. Marcello
was temporarily gone from the living room as he located a ruler. He tried to put his athletic shorts back on, but his sister forbade it, said that if
her brother won the bet then being able to get dressed will be the reward, but until then Marcello will have to remain naked. Lucinda found a notebook sitting on an end table, and as she tears out one sheet of paper, she peeks over at the couch. Two times Myra snuck a peek, but Myra already has more insider information than either Lucinda or Marcello does, having seen Steven's boner in the tight and revealing volleyball shorts several times. Better than anyone else Myra has an idea of how big Steven gets. If Steven had to bet on the winner of the guessing game, he'd
pick Myra.

"Oh shit," Lucinda says and Steven looks down at himself, sees about two inches sticking out beyond his hand. Lucinda got a glimpse and she must
have been impressed. Lucinda tears the sheet of paper into three strips. She hands one to Myra and one strip to Marcello as he returns to the
room, ruler in hand. To his credit, Marcello didn't try to cover up. After all, why bother with that when every person in the room has already
tickled his dick, with both Myra and Steven actually touching it directly with their hands.

"What are the rules for this?" Steven asks Myra.

"The one to guess closest is the winner. You can be short or long on the guess, whoever is closest."

"Can there be a tie?" Lucinda wants to know.

"If two people guess the same number, or two people just happen to miss by the same amount."

"So there can be two winners?" Marcello says, looking disappointed at such a possibility.

"Sure, it might happen."

The three contestants write their guesses on paper and Myra takes up the collection, places the strips on an end table next to a lamp. Then she
gets the game going, "After the measurement we'll take a look at the guesses. Okay I guess we are ready. Stand up Steven and show yourself."

Not feeling ready at all, Steven gets off the couch. It's not like the others are seeing him for the first time, all three have been looking at Steven's naked body ever since the dance on the balcony. But showing yourself with an erection is harder to do. It wasn't difficult to show it to other boys
in the school locker room, but to show it to girls is something else. This is definitely more nerve-wracking than a big dick showdown at school.

"Don't be bashful, we've all seen it," Lucinda chides him, and finally Steven drops his hands.

If Steven was worried about getting all the way erect, he needn't have worried. Hard he is, sticking up at a fairly steep angle, though he has no
idea if it angles up at a typical 45 degrees. Maybe it sticks up more, maybe less, but that is a math too advanced for Steven to want to explore. Simple length in inches will be enough. Surprisingly, the first comment has nothing to do with length.

"Look at that...his dick is as thick around as my wrist," Marcello says, and the twelve year old holds his wrist close enough for a comparison.

The prospect of getting multiple types of measurements and comparisons makes Steven uneasy. "We only agreed to measuring how long it is.
Can we get this over with?"

Lucinda suggests that Myra measure it, then she will measure again to verify. Steven has competed in a big dick contest at school, but there was
no measurement, a visual approach is all it took and that was good enough to determine who was longer. Steven did measure himself when he
got home that day, but that was quite a number of months ago and Steven is still growing.

The dick twitches when the side of the ruler presses against the shaft. Myra places the flat end next to the base and both she and Lucinda lean
in to check the number.

"I get 6.5 inches," Myra declares.

Lucinda's second measurement confirms the first one.

"Yes, very nice and stiff. What a man you are," Myra says, and she shows her appreciation by rubbing it up and down. "Now that isn't super long,
but you look really big with that girth. A girl is really gonna feel that when it slides into her."

For once even Lucinda is shocked by something. "Ew, Myra...that's too much for me to have to imagine."

Marcello looks confused by the statement, saying "I don't know what you mean by that."

"That means Steven will have to fuck fat chicks," Myra says, and all four of them laugh hysterically. "Alright, time to check our papers," she says
when the laughter dies down.

Lucinda opens her paper first, and showing it to the group it reads 6.0 inches.

Steven is impressed. "Wow, that's close. Missed it by half an inch."

Marcello goes next, and his sheet reads 5.5 inches.

"Haha, I got you. You missed by an inch," Lucinda says and she twirls and laughs. "Okay, what does yours say, Myra?"

The last piece of paper is unfolded. everyone looks at the number Myra wrote down. 7.5 is written on the paper.

"Seven and a half? That...that means Myra missed by one inch, a whole inch in the other direction. Holy Moly. We got a tie. My brother also
missed by exactly one inch."

"You mean there are two losers?" Steven says, trying to wrap the consequences of that around in his addled brain.

"That's right...and I'm the winner," and Lucinda goes into a victory dance. That girl is so happy she actually gave her brother a hug, which might be
the first and only time she ever hugged a naked boy.

Marcello looks totally dejected, and Steven is sure that if the twelve year old had won the bet then he would be the one dancing despite being
naked. Marcello looks down at his feet, a look of concern on the boy's face. Steven sees that face and feels some measure of sympathy. But then
Steven remembers that Myra also came in last place and that means Myra will have to lick his dick...and like it or not...Marcello is going to have to
lick it too?
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 11 )

Post by Trundle »

Things keep heating up.

Amazing to think of the situation Steven now finds himself in when you think how innocently his day started, just doing the laundry. To go from something as mundane as that, to now this :lol:

Cannot wait for the next update
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New Feb 11 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 25.

"Like it or not, you're gonna have to lick his dick," Lucinda shouts out, and she laughs so hard her knees buckle and the girl goes down to the
floor.

It's an outrageous turn of events, the improbability of having two losers in the contest is what actually happened. Lucinda was closest in guessing
how long Steven's erection is. Both Myra and Marcello missed by the same amount, with the older girl overshooting the mark and Marcello
underestimating.

The whole thing is too weird, absolutely crazy, and Steven looks for a way out. "Hey guys. You really don't have to do that."

To be touched like he was, for the sake of getting a good measurement, was arousing and somewhat embarrassing. To be put on display like a
piece of prime steak at a butcher shop is enough excitement for one day, and Steven has been through a series of increasingly naughty and obscene
moments. Easier to call it even and call it a day.

Lucinda, who seems to be taking more and more control of the situation, vetoes any idea of cancelling the punishments for losing the dick size
guessing game. "Oh he's going to do it alright. And you're not leaving until he does."

Myra sits down on the couch. The whole thing must be hilarious to her, even though she is in the loser's column. Myra chuckles and then she
reaches over to rub Steven's butt as he stands right in front of the couch, facing toward Lucinda as she argues with her younger brother. Steven is instantly aware of how this affects him, the hand on his butt rubbing and squeezing, keeping the level of the intensity of arousal from dipping
down, obviously to prevent the hardon from going down.

"No, I'm not going to do it," Marcello says for the third time in a row.

In exasperation, Lucinda pulls her brother over to stand directly in front of Myra. The naked boy is forced to stand at attention, hands at his
sides as his sister places a hand on his ass.

"Remember when I did the wiggly worm in the cave trick?" Lucinda says, as she rubs her hand all over Marcello's butt, sliding her finger along
the long groove between his butt cheeks. "You got real stiff and some stuff dribbled out of your dick. You want to do that again. I'm sure our
guests would love to see if your little water gun has any fluid in it."

Marcello's face goes white, he sucks his breath in like he was just told Martians have landed and they're looking to capture boys to extract
their semen. Myra's hand is still rubbing Steven's ass, and she too threatens to slide a finger up there near the secret cave entrance. Are both
boys going to be simultaneously probed in the rear, and the next contest will be to see whose dick is the first to spring a leak?

"No...no, don't do that. And it's not small. Stop teasing me. You know I'm five and a quarter inches. You measured it yourself. Steven's isn't
that much longer."

"Well it's a hell of a lot bigger around," Myra says, and she chuckles again. "I'll start. I'll do my punishment. And then Marcello can take his turn."

Keeping her position on the sofa, Myra pulls Steven around to positions him right in front of her. Steven had been somewhat obscuring his crotch
with his hands, feeling that to just be standing around with a hard dick sticking out for everyone to gawk at was too lewd. Myra places his hands
down at his sides. Lucinda sits down on the couch as well, pulling her brother down, making him sit in the middle section in between Lucinda
and Myra. There is no escaping for Marcello there, and he has a front n center seat to witness a dick licking, knowing he's going to have to
duplicate the feat.

"You chose this punishment, Lucinda. Any particular way you want to go about this?" Myra asks.

"I don't know...but since you asked...how about a long lick from the balls all the way up to the tip. It's just one pass at it, but make it nice
and slow."

For Steven is was a new way of looking at Myra. It's from a totally different perspective when a boy stands with his cock out and the beautiful
girl is about to touch it with her mouth. No more tickling and teasing, this is the real thing. Looking straight down, Steven can see his dick
throbbing, moving up and down with the rhythm of his heart, and that thing was twitching up and down fast. Myra reaches around and puts both
hands on the ass, palms planted with fingertips digging in. Steven is pulled even closer, and Myra looks up at him with the eyes of a seductress,
licking her lips.

"Oh Fuck," Marcello blurts out.

Myra giggles, and she corrects the very eager onlooker. "No my little man. No Fuck. This isn't even a suck." Then she leans down a little, leans
in a little more, and sticking out her luscious pink tongue she place it at the bottom of Steven's ballsack. Wow, Steven expected her to start at
the bottom of the shaft right above his balls, but the unexpected always happens when Myra is around. She presses her tongue into the scrotum
with enough force to separate the testicles apart.

Lucinda says "Oooooh, look at that," as Steven's sack moves on its own, reacting to the sudden stimulation, making a jump upwards and tightening.
Lucinda reacted herself, slamming a palm on her brother's thigh, sliding her hand up near the younger boy's crotch. Her brother must have felt
it but he did nothing to push the hand back, so riveted he is on watching the spectacle before him. Marcello's own stiffy returns with a vengeance,
popping up to point straight upward from his lap. Everybody seems to be getting into a good mood.

Myra's upper lip touches the base of the shaft, her tongue tickling the bottom of the balls, even slipping behind them to some extent. Her tongue
lifts up the dangling nuts, lifting them and dropping em down. Getting her full money's worth her tongue begins a slow and slobbery slide up the
shaft. Taking her good sweet time, the one lick lasts for at least ten seconds.

Lucinda leans in closer, her head directly over her brother's knees, her hand now wrapping around Marcello's dick in a move that might be more
instinctual than intentional. Steven doesn't notice it, but his breathing has gone almost hyper, the air sucking in and out of his lungs, his temperature suddenly feeling warmish all over. Myra finishes off the punishment by sliding the tip of her tongue onto the dark pink, bordering
on purple head. With a flickety flick she teases the tip like a snake charmed by an Indian Flute, which actually looks like a long slender penis
with a bulbous head, come to think of it.

The sensation on Steven's little head is beyond description. For a couple seconds the tongue flitters on the glans and then she pulls away.
During that fifteen or so seconds of the whole tonguing action, Steven went from a very hard dick, but nowhere near feeling orgasmic to
feeling like he's about to burst down there. And it happened so fast. If Myra kept that snake tongue flicking for another thirty seconds he'd
have popped like a champagne bottle. Breath heaving, Steven is speechless.

Lucinda is not speechless, "That was incredible. You flicked his dick like a snake. I loved it. That was a real slobber knocker." Then she looks
down at her hand, realizes that she's jerking her brother's dick. She pulls her hand off and she laughs nervously. "Okay, little brother. You're up. Just one long lick on Steven's super hard dick. I never saw one bob up and down like that."

"You were wonderful darling," Myra says, and she leans back on the sofa. She looks over at Marcello, and seeing the boy's erection sticking up
she rubs his tummy followed by playfully tugging on some of his sparse pubic strands of hair. "I bet you can't top that," she challenges the twelve
year old.

Myra pushes Steven on his right side, right at the hip, pushes him a foot or so over toward the middle of the couch. Steven stands directly in
front of Marcello, dick primed and pulsing.

"I don't believe it," Lucinda shouts out as a couple drops of liquid seep out. The fluid, clear as water but more viscous, trickles slowly down from
the pee hole to the shaft, flowing a couple inches before stopping.

"Ew...I'm not licking him when he's like that," Marcello says, once again showing hesitation and reluctance to perform the dreaded deed of licking
Steven's dick to perform his required punishment.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 2 )

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 26.

Marcello just can't do the lick, no matter what his sister threatens him with. Not a spanking, not more tickle torture, not even the Mr. Wiggly
in the butt finger probe. After a minute of ineffective cajoling Lucinda gives up. During this back and forth Myra took the opportunity to play
with Steven's penis, pulling it down and letting it spring back upward. She gives it a good rub to keep it hard, pulls down and lets it fly again, the
droplets of pre-cum flinging off. Her next move makes Lucinda giggle, running a finger over the top of the dick head followed by sticking the
finger into her mouth.

"I got the goo off of his gun," Myra tells Marcello. "Will that be good enough for you?"

The bratty boy still refuses.

"We'll have to think of a good penalty, since he won't do his punishment," Lucinda says, glaring at her brother for daring to defy her.

Steven looks at a clock on the wall, realizes he's been in this apartment longer than he thought. "Hey guys. I have two loads of clothes in
the dryer. That must have finished fifteen minutes ago. They have to come out or my mom will yell at me for getting everything wrinkled."

Mrs. Blairstone, who had been in her bedroom getting dressed, comes out into the living room.

"OH MY...I got two naked jaybirds under my roof." And when she sees Steven's erection standing tall, she puts her glasses on, steps over
to get a good look. "What a studmuffin this boy is, and so cute." The old woman pinches Steven's cheek, then she bends down, pinches him on
the dickhead. "Hmm, a little sticky. Lucinda, run into the kitchen and get me a wet paper towel. This boy needs a little cleaning."

With all the attention back on Steven, Myra and Marcello watch from the couch as Granny Blairstone wipes Steven's dick down. She hands the
used paper towel to Lucinda, who walks it over to a trash can in the corner.

"I wish I could stay and watch you kids play. This reminds me of when I was a mom. My kids would splash around in the backyard pool. We had
one of those eight foot wide, three feet tall pretend pools that sat on the ground and you filled it with water from the hose. When my three kids were your age they didn't think twice about frolicking in the yard with nutton on. Glad to see kids these days ain't shying away from showing
off their bodies. Usually it's only Marcello that I see prancin around flaunting himself. That boy is a born nudist."

Mrs. Blairstone steps over to an end table, picks up a purse and keys. "I have to run down to the store, have to pick up some salad fixins for
dinner...oh, and some more cookies. You kids ate up all my cookies. Lucinda, I'll be back in an hour. Tell your new friend he can come by
anytime," and then Mrs. Blairstone was gone.

Lucinda gets right back to business. "Any ideas what Marcello should do for his penalty?"

As a penalty for not doing the punishment Myra suggests Marcello assist Steven in doing laundry duty. Lucinda thinks it's a great idea, and naturally
she devises the details of this work detail. Since Steven has no clothes, he is given Marcello's athletic shorts. "You can wear these," Lucinda says,
naturally ignoring Marcello's protest.

Steven looks at the blue half cotton half polyester shorts. Even though they most definitely will be small on him, fitting tightly, they
offer more coverage than Myra's volleyball shorts. Steven slips the blue shorts on, smiling at seeing Marcello glowering. Seeing the boy so
sullen is delightful. As Myra checks on the fit, making a few tugs in different direction, Lucinda disappears for a moment. Marcello's sister
comes back with his outfit for the walk down to the laundry room.

"What the hell is that for?" Marcello says, looking at the single white sock held in his sister's hand, one of the types called an Ankle sock.

"This is what you will wear when you help Steven do his laundry. You get a sock to put over your cock."

The swimming pool is full of kids as Steven and Marcello have to walk past them, Myra and Lucinda, who switched her pajamas for shorts and a
t-shirt, following right behind. Around eight kids splash around in the shallower end, two teenage boys sit down at the deeper end, and two
teenage girls sun themselves on deck chairs. Everyone did what they normally do, they all ignore Steven. Marcello, his entire body bare except
for a small white sock covering his cock, the sock dangling down like a large sized penis, is the center of attention. The kids hoot and holler.
The girls raise their sunglasses to take in the wondrous sight. Since the ninety-nine percent naked Marcello, and the too tight shorts wearing
Steven are being escorted by Myra and Lucinda, none of the kids approach. Without the escort the flock of kids would most likely have surrounded the pair of boys and who knows what might have happened.

Marcello doesn't try to cover up his socked cock. He was given strict orders not to cover up. "Just try to cover up. I'll yank that thing off," he was
told. Steven smiles again, seeing how this makes Marcello's face turn red, which is amazing it's the first time the other boy blushed all afternoon.
Steven looks around the pool area, spots a young mom with a very young kid standing next to a tree just outside the swimming pool fence.
This mom just took a phone out from a pocket, is putting it up to her face.

The foursome finally reach the laundry room. Myra and Lucinda stand by the door, act as guards to keep out any kid who want to get in.
The two dryers have finished turning, the clothes in both only a little warm as the two boys pull the clothes out. Steven made sure to be the one
who yanks out the family undies load, Marcello pulling out the shirts and pants load. The group is just about to head out for Steven's apartment
when there is a voice from just outside the door.

"Open the way girls. I got a call at my office. Some mom says there is a naked boy out here."

It's Mrs. Ledbetter, the apartment manager. Myra and Lucinda pull back from the door, and the manager steps into the laundry room.

"Oh, it's you again," the woman says, seeing Steven. "This time you are wearing appropriate shorts for swimming...but this other boy...what the
hell are you wearing? Is that a sock? You can't run around here naked."

Marcello's face has shifted from a red blush to pale white. Myra and Lucinda, now standing to the sides of the manager, giggle uncontrollably.
With the two boys speechless and unable to explain themselves, Myra steps in as their spokesperson.

"Marcello isn't technically naked. Haven't you seen a video of the Red Hot Chili Peppers when they did concerts while wearing only a sock?
Haven't you seen videos on tv where native tribespeople have their butt showing and that is their normal attire? Even in the Peter Pan movie
Wendy's two brothers were seen with their asses showing.

"Yes...I see what you mean," Mrs. Ledbetter says, but she still looks dubious about the whole thing. "But still, that isn't covering up much."

Myra again has some sort of solution to ease the manager's mind. Just like earlier in the day, Myra steps up to whisper into Mrs. Ledbetter's ear.
The manager smiles at whatever the suggestion is, and she steps forward toward Marcello.

"I'm going to have to inspect this article of clothing. It must fit snugly enough so that it doesn't fall off." The manager kneels down in front of
Marcello, places the fingers of both hands on the sock. "Hmmm, it seems to be slipping a little on this right side. Can't have it falling off and
showing the other nice kids your genitalia. That would make me have to take you to the office and call your parents."

"I'm visiting my grandma. My sister and I don't live here." Marcello says, as he presses his back up against a washing machine, which happens to
be in spin cycle, the machine vibrating so hard the sock jiggles.

For a minute or so Mrs. Ledbetter lifts on the sock, pulling it up toward the groin. A few times she grabs and squeezes, a few times she grabs the
end of the sock to see if a slight tug will pull the thing off. The whole time Myra and Lucinda stand real close, laughing their asses off. Steven
chases off a young girl who tried to stick her head beyond the laundry room door. Finally satisfied that the sock will stay in place, the manager
allows the group to depart with Steven's two baskets of laundry.

Steven and Marcello take the two baskets up to Steven's Apartment. Lucinda and Myra following right behind. Fortunately they didn't bump into
anybody on the stairway or in the hallway. Myra hands Steven the key to his apartment door. Steven goes in first, followed by Marcello.

"Over here, on the couch," Steven says, and he walks his basket to the couch.

Looking somewhat scared, Marcello carries his basket, dumps the pants and shirts onto the couch, then places the empty basket onto the floor.

Suddenly a voice comes from another room of the apartment. "Steven, is that you? You used warm instead of hot water on the jeans right?"

Ooops...Steven forgot to choose warm for the pants and shirts, but that doesn't concern him as much as his mother coming into the room to find
a naked boy with him. Steven pushes on Marcello, who doesn't need any more shoving to get moving as he sprints for the door to the hallway.
Myra and Lucinda are laughing as they step out of the apartment and into the hallway, immediately followed by Marcello.

Steven slams the door, immediately locking it. His mother is stepping into the living room right as Steven turns around. Noticing something lying
on the floor, mom bends down to pick up a stray white sock. "Looks like you dropped one. I bet you lost it's mate down at the laundry room.
You always seem to lose something each time you do the laundry. If you did this everyday we'd all soon have nothing to wear. What is that
you are wearing. I don't recall seeing those shorts before...don't stand their gawking. Get to folding these clothes before they get wrinkled."

Steven's mom turns around, leaves for the kitchen as she tosses the lone white sock onto the pile of clothes on the couch. Poor Marcello, his
sock must have fallen off when he sprinted for the door. Steven laughs, wondering how the obnoxious kid is going to get back to his grandma's
apartment, wonders how he'll get there without having to go past the pool. It will be a long walk without the shortcut, but that's his problem.
Myra will have a fun story to tell him when he next checks in on her. Now that he knows where she lives, Steven plans to drop by very soon to see
what the resourceful and funny college gal is up to. Whether or not Marcello gets the blue athletic shorts back is something else. Steven won't
worry about that. Maybe he'll drop it off with Myra for delivery. He's not about to voluntarily just show up at Mrs. Blairstone's place, certainly
not by himself.

It's Myra he wants to see again. Steven hurries through the folding of the clothes. He desires to get to his room to take care of an urgent
issue with the shorts. These shorts of Marcello's are too tight to comfortably fit his six and a half inch fat cock. Jerking said cock is the next
order of business for this slow Sunday afternoon.
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New March 2 and 3)

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 27.

That fateful Sunday morning, when Steven happened to cross paths with Myra, left a big impression on him. How could it not. He spent an hour
fully naked in the apartment next door, all because of Myra and her most unusual sense of what is fun. He had never seen Myra before that day.
He does know she goes to the same college as Joyce and Clarisse, only an hour's drive from here. Being the beginning of summer, the college
girls are back home with their parents. The two super hot college chicks won't be going back to the school until the end of August, so where
is Myra?

Each day, either late morning or late afternoon, Joyce and Clarisse take up their usual positions on the deck chairs at the pool as they work on
their tans and flirt with the younger men. On Wednesday, three days after the Sunday laundry day that turned into a naughty nude fest with
Marcello, Steven still hasn't spotted Myra, even though he has looked thoroughly.

Each day, when he's not busy, Steven checks out the laundry room, the apartment's clubhouse/weight room, the tennis court, and of course the
swimming pool. What he hasn't done is knocked on Myra's door. It's only been a few days, and Steven doesn't want to come across as desperate.
At fourteen it's so much easier to be roped into doing something than to be the Cowboy swinging the rope. He hasn't run into Lucinda and Marcello
either. Those two kids were just visiting their grandma. Maybe they already went back home.

Steven doesn't know the other kids at the apartment complex that well. He has a small group of close friends, mainly Charlie and Abigail, but
neither one lives at his complex, each one residing in a house not far away. With not much to go on Steven started asking the same question to
every person he sees under the age of around twenty-one.

"Do you know Myra from apartment 469?"

Most of the time the answer is NO. Steven hasn't asked Joyce and Clarisse. They know who Myra is, but Steven hasn't worked up the courage
to approach the two college girls. Not by himself is he going to do that, not after the way they both practically molested him. Starting on the
morning of Wednesday, Steven started asking all the young people he sees. Surprisingly, it was an older boy and his sister, playing tennis at the court, who said YES to the question concerning Myra.

"Yeah, we met Myra," the older guy said, and he introduced himself as Irwin. Irwin is seventeen years old, tall and slender with long arms. His
sister is Zinnia, and she is fifteen years old, dark hair cut short like a boy's haircut. Nobody else was using the tennis court, so the three of them
sat down next to the net as Steven hears a very interesting and enlightening story. Irwin did most of the talking.

It was two weeks ago. I think it was Saturday morning. Zinnia and I were practicing our game like we often do, before it gets too hot. We usually
start early, like around ten, and we practice a couple sets. Half way through our practice this girl a little older than me shows up with a tennis
racket. She sits down next to the fence watching us play. After a while Zinnia went over to say hi, and the next thing I know I'm playing the
two of them. Now I don't mind taking on two girls at the same time. I'm way ahead of Zinnia, and I have to take it easy on her. With this
other girl joining in I could play at full speed and not feel sorry if I smoked them on the serve.

But dang it, that other girl smoked me a few times. Aced me five or six times on serve. I asked her what her name was, since I had already
forgotten it when told the first time. After seeing how good she was I made sure to remember the name, Myra. She said she was nineteen,
had graduated the year before and was taking education classes up at the college. I lost a set six games to four playing Myra and Zinnia. Have
to admit I was spending too much time watching her legs and shoulders. She had on loose running shorts on top of tight spandex shorts, and a
tight pint t-shirt with a white happy face design on it. The eyes of the happy face were right where her nipples are, and they kept distracting me.
She wasn't wearing a bra. The white eyes poked out real pointy and I couldn't keep my own eyes focused on playing, and when she ran the pointy parts would jump around where the eyeballs are.

After playing tennis, Myra wanted to jump into the pool. Forget about swimsuits, let's just jump in she said. It was the first time I got into
the pool wearing my tennis shorts. Myra jumped in wearing all the clothes she wore on the tennis court and so did Zinnia. Myra's nipples looked
so firm and dark when lined up with the white eyes of the happy face. It's like the eyes went all see through. Now I don't normally talk this way
in front of my sister, but she was there, and she was shocked. I could tell from her face she had never seen such a display. At that point I was
ready to do anything to see more. Somehow, she talked me into taking off my shorts.