Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Casanova

Re: Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by Casanova »

Eagerly waiting for more.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Casanova wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:40 pm Eagerly waiting for more.
Glad to hear that. Chipping away at the next chapter. Possibly as soon as tonight, certainly aiming for publishing it this week.

I got myself (well, Boyd and the girls) into a predicament which I am finding harder to write than I anticipated. Once this chapter is written, I have more ideas which should come out a bit more smoothly, fingers crossed.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Chapter 9—The worst brats

It turned out that Mrs Henkins gave herself a pretty bad midday hangover and a slight sunstroke. She poked her head out a little while later and shoved a slightly excessive wad of cash into my hands. She seemed completely past caring when she found me on the receiving end of what by that point was quite a long and thorough back rub at the hands of her daughter.

“Get pizza and sodas for everyone. You’re in charge, Boyd. Please make sure the house isn’t a mess later, will you?” she groaned and went upstairs, to her bedroom.

“Well, you heard your mum,” I told Jenny as soon as Mrs Henkins was gone.

Jenny only gave me a confused look.

“I want this place sparkling clean. Before the boys arrive, and after they’ve left,” I announced. “Go clean. Tidy up and clean. How much you get to wear when they arrive will be directly tied to how clean the house is. Piper!” I hollered a bit more loudly. “Corner time’s over. Help your sister with cleaning up. Ally, you too. Any whining will be deducted from the final tidiness score,” I warned.

If they were going to make a fuss, that last bit shut the three of them up. They didn’t look particularly happy, but they seemed to be aware that I could be making them do worse stuff than simple chores by this point. Before long, I had the three naked girls running around the entire downstairs area of the house, including the poolside terrace, picking up dishes and bits of mess and litter, sorting things out, wiping and scrubbing and cleaning everything up. The dishwasher got unloaded so that more dishes could be put in. The towels got changed for crip clean new ones. There was a lot of dusting, wiping and polishing going on… You get the idea.

It was all going quite smoothly up until about ten minutes before Charlie and James were due to appear. I could see Jenny was getting jumpy and nervous. She and Ally were still butt-naked, their clothes upstairs, well out of immediate reach.

I suddenly heard yelling and I barged into the kitchen just in time to break up what was just turning into an actual fight—with jenny grabbing Piper by her hair and swinging her arm to smack her.

“FREEZE!” I snapped. “Nobody move.”

It was a testimony to my new-earned authority and the spanking rights I was given by Mrs Henkins, I suspect, that this actually worked—they both almost literally froze, mid-struggle, almost like statues.

“What in tarnation is going on?” I demanded sternly.

Jenny was tense, but she seemed more annoyed than afraid.

“Piper won’t go with the thrash. And the kitchen bin is overflowing!”

“The Hell I won’t!” snapped Piper. “I’m not going outside naked! You’re out of your mind! Go yourself!” she hissed.

“Me and Ally are getting dressed in a minute! You’re the one who is staying naked, so you’re the one who will go with the trash. I’m your older sister and I’m telling, not a…” Piper jabbed her in the ribs and I had to break them apart once more.

“Piper, Jenny’s right. You’re going outside naked. Right now, with the trash, and later!”

She looked at me with hurt, teary eyes.

“Too late to try and appeal to my soft side. You chose your path—and asked for my worst,” I reminded her.

“I could do worse—and will, if you as much as peep instead of doing as you’re told. Now go!” I told her, eyeing the kitchen utensil holder with the spatula, the shape of which was still visibly imprinted all over Piper’s butt. That did it. Scarlet-faced and pouting, shivering with embarrassment and nervousness, Piper pulled the plastic trash bag out of the kitchen bin and walked up to the front door. She shot me one last pleading look, but when she saw my expression unchanged, she simply opened the door and stepped out.

It wasn’t their bin day so the wheely trash bin was right outside the garage—not even right next to the road or anything. It still meant she needed to step out of the main door, and walk several steps along the front of the house.

All in all, Piper managed it in under 10 seconds and as far as we were aware (I was peeking from around the front door) no one even saw her. She still returned sprinting and flustered. I think the very idea of being butt naked in a public space, an area visible from the road was enough to renew her embarrassment and bring it to a new level. I was pleased to see it had a similar effect on Jenny and Ally, who now saw that public exposure and humiliation, or at least a very real risk of them, were definitely on the table. They stood there, naked and pale and looked about ready to start biting their nails.

I walked through the house and even though I was trying to be nitpicky and mean, I honestly couldn’t find an excuse to deduct any “points”. Turns out 40 minutes is quite enough for a pretty good cleanup when you start from an already mostly tidy house, and when you have three extremely highly motivated girls fully applying themselves to do the best they can!

“All right. Jenny, you can have your two-piece back on. Ally, you can wear your swimsuit, too. Go change.”

Piper gave me a pleading look.

“At least a small, old pair of panties?” she begged, doing her very best puppy eyes.

I stepped up to her and ruffled her hair.

“You stay naked and pray, now that your mum’s gone to bed, that I don’t collect my promised show with the boys watching too,” I taunted.

It took her a moment to remember what ‘show’ I was referring to—she had clearly somewhat forgotten that she promised I’ll get to see her cum before the week was over. When the penny dropped, her eyes went the size of saucers and her face turned scarlet. Darker than it was when she dashed along the front of the house to dispose of the trash!

“B-b-but…” she whimpered. I was pretty sure I knew what she was about to say—she didn’t promise to do it on command. Just… at some point. I pressed a finger against her lips to shush her and leaned in to bring my lips close to her ear.

“Beach. Mall. Cinema. In fact, I’m in charge, so I could take you to a plenty of other places, too,”

I whispered, my hand sliding to her butt to give it a squeeze.

“Butt. Naked. Every step of the way.”

Piper whimpered and let out a shaky sob, tears springing into her eyes as she imagined how extremely humiliating I was going to make the rest of her week.

“And I’ll never once double back—I’ll only double down if you try to resist. You’re screwed, Piper, and the best you can do is stick your butt out and let me screw you,” I chuckled. “And pray that I use lube,” I snorted and gave her butt a simple light smack.

“Your best bet is to be a naked little angel… and do exactly as you’re told.”

The shaking girl looked up at me with her tear-filled eyes, despair written all over her face, and then nodded.

“That’a’girl,” I told her, patting her head patronisingly.

“You are getting the door tonight. No hiding behind it, either. Open it properly, nice and wide. For the boys when they arrive. For the pizza. If the buzzer goes off, you go get the door. As you are, and you’ll make sure you’re seen. If someone asks you tell them the truth—you’re being punished for being a bully and a brat. If I catch you lying, I’ll soap your mouth,” I warned.

Piper flinched at being called a bully, even though that’s exactly what she had been earlier. I was being a bit of a hypocrite perhaps, taking things this far didn’t exactly make me any better myself, but as they say—to the victor go the spoils, right?

“Keep your eyes peeled, too. If a chore needs doing, do it. If you can be helpful or nice, be actively helpful and nice. And,” I carried on, even as Piper glared at me with growing, barely contained fury as I piled the instructions on, “if somebody touches you, smile. And that’s all you do. Smile. No flinching away, no yelling, no swatting hands away.” Piper went pale. Unlike me, she knew Charlie and James and she could imagine what this rule would result in.

I got a bit more of an idea of exactly why the girls have been so concerned about the boys being invited over pretty much as soon as they arrived! The bell rang, not once or twice, but in a constant stream as the button got pressed again and again and again… and then someone banged the door so hard it shook in its hinges. I think SWAT teams in action probably enter houses more discreetly than these two did!

Piper’s hand shook and she was clearly uneasy as she grabbed the door handle and opened the door to let the guests in. Charlie and James barged in like an entire gang of boys—somehow giving off the impression that there was a lot more of them than just two! They filled the house with their presence and their noise as they skipped in, only to suddenly freeze in their tracks.

“Uh… Piper?”

James was the taller of them. I guessed her was sixteen or seventeen. Blonde with curly hair. Probably quite handsome by most people’s standards. He was skinnier than I was though and his eyes seemed a little… bug-like to me. That could have been because he was struggling to keep them in their sockets as he gawped at Piper, though.

“Holy sheeeeet!”

Charlie was a buck-toothed lad with a mess of brown hair. He looked wiry and sort of athletic—and I immediately noticed that his nose looked like it got broken, and didn’t heal quite straight. He seemed a year or so younger than James, but his reaction to being let into the house by a butt-naked girl was nearly identical.

He whistled. Cat-called, to be specific.

“What’s going on?” asked James.

Piper struggled to talk, but eventually managed to stammer out the expected response.

“I… I’m being punished for being a bully and a brat. Boyd’s in charge,” she added, helpfully. And just like that, the boys looked at me and rushed in to shake my hand.

“Hey, dude! Nice to meet you!” Charlie shook my hand vigorously.

“So, you’re in charge of Piper, eh?” James didn’t mess around as he grinned, still eyeing her even as he slightly awkwardly my shoulder, trying to be nonchalant but too distracted by the presence of a young, naked female to pull it off.

“Actually, of the lot of them. Piper, Jenny and Ally. Spanking rights and all,” I bragged. Piper gasped, giving me a wounded, betrayed look. Had she really expected me to keep the best part to myself? Silly goose!

Just then, Ally and Jenny made their quiet, reluctant way down the stairs—they probably preferred to join on their terms than to irritate me and be fetched.

“Shall we order the pizza?” Jenny asked hopefully.

“Sure. Spicy pepperoni for me,” I said.

“Ham and cheese for me,” yelled James, like he was worried if he shouted it out a second later, he was going to miss out on getting a pizza or something.

“Are we doing the place by the roundabout?” asked Charlie and I shrugged.

“Is it good?” I asked and he nodded.

“Sure, why not.”

“BBQ chicken for me then,” he decided.

Ally asked for a spicy pepperoni as well, Jenny announced she was going to get Calabrese, whatever the hell that is, and Piper asked for a three-cheese-extra-cheesy pizza, making us all laugh as she sang her order out. She blushed anew when she realized she got everyone’s attention, which had only barely just gone off her naked self!

“Do you have all that?” I asked Jenny and she grabbed pen and paper to make sure. We added drinks to the order and she went and phoned the pizza place.

James dived into the couch in the lounge like he owned his place, and Charlie plonked into an armchair nearby. They way they swaggered through the house, flapping their gangly limbs around, they seemed somehow bigger than they were. And quite entitled. So far, I was finding it kind of funny, but I could see how they could be annoying if they acted like that around someone who didn’t particularly like them.

“I’m thirsty,” complained Charlie. I think he was just thinking ahead to the large sodas we ordered with the pizzas, but much to everyone-but-mine surprise, Piper immediately asked.

“Can I fetch you a glass of water?”

“Uhm, sure,” he said and his eyes turned to me—a bit like Jenny’s earlier, as if to say who is this, and what have you done with the Piper we know?!

“Thanks,” he said a moment later when she walked over to him with a glass of fresh cold water.

“I have to say, being in the nude seems to be doing wonders for your attitude. Have you considered staying like this?” he asked playfully and winked at her pussy from up close as she passed him the glass. Piper blushed and muttered something.

“What?”

“I said that’s up to Boyd, really,” she repeated more clearly. I smiled. Good girl. It seemed like she realized how screwed she was, more at my mercy than if she had initially agreed to be, and was now trying to score Boyd points, keeping me sweet.

Charlie seemed to be finally catching on, realising the kind of power I had over the girls. Perhaps he thought my earlier statement about spanking was just a joke.

“Wait so she has to stay naked until you let her put something on?”

I nodded.

“And these two?” he asked eagerly, his eyes glowing—like he was already imagining Jenny and Ally with their swimsuits off. I hesitated briefly, thinking back on exactly what I promised the girls—I didn’t want my blowjob from Jenny to be forfeit—then decided as long as they stayed anything other than naked tonight, I was keeping my side of the deal, and I decided to tell Charlie the truth.

“Yeah. But they behaved well this afternoon and I promised them they don’t have to be naked around guests. They are a bit older than Piper, so it’s a bigger deal and all,” I said, trying to sound casual.

Charlie wasn’t an idiot though—he was immediately aware that this was major news. He turned to Jenny with a cocky expression on his face and asked her: “So, Jen, if Boyd tells you to lose your swimsuit, you will, right here, right now?”

Jenny gulped and blushed almost like she was actually told to strip at that point. She nodded.

“Answer him politely,” I pushed.

“Yes, Charlie. If Boyd tells me to undress, I will,” she said, very tensely.

Jenny looked mostly annoyed, that despite being allowed to keep her clothes on, her predicament was now known to the boys!

Ally looked worried, more than anything. Perhaps she just had better imagination… or perhaps she only just realized, as Jenny said out loud, that her relative safety around Charlie and James had been somewhat illusory, entirely dependent on my keeping my promise without abusing some kind of a loophole.

“Not bad, man,” chuckled Charlie—“and you’ve only just moved in, too!”

I smiled and shrugged.

“I didn’t really do much. They are the ones who got themselves punished and it was their mum who put me in charge and let me punish the girls. I think if Ally didn’t want to be here at all, she could probably just leave as far as I’m aware. Not sure when she’s be allowed back, certainly not for the rest of the week, but…”

Jenny stopped me.

“Probably never. Mum’s got a thing about fairness and rules being observed in the house. As you know…”

I nodded. I almost blushed, remembering earlier but in reality, Mrs Henkins somewhat rash and impulsive strictness had been playing mostly in my favour today!

“So, what’s the plan?” asked James. And he very obviously asked me. Somehow, I had become the unofficial leader.

As it happened, between deciding to invite them and now, I did think about the evening and had a few ideas. One included an oldie song I knew from holidays.

“Hey, girls, do you know how to dance Macarena?”

I got a completely blank look from Piper and a slightly confused one from Jenny. Ally was the only one who knew exactly what I was talking about—she nearly rolled her eyes at me, then stopped herself.

“I do,” she sighed.

“Okay, go up to Jenny’s room. Play it off youtube or something, teach them. You have five minutes to practice, then you perform for us! I’ll make things ready out by the pool. Side by side, Piper in the middle.”

With that, the somewhat worried-looking girls headed upstairs, I turned on the speakers and connected them to my phone and I found an long, disco version of the Macarena song.

What would otherwise have been an awkward and difficult conversation was made super easy, because Charlie and James clearly thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. They asked me about where I moved in from, and banal things like that, and I didn’t even worry that my answers might seem lame. I think James was just building up towards asking something he was really interested in, such as exactly what were the girls being punished for this way, when the trio of girls made their way down and stood in front of us, by the poolside. They all looked a bit embarrassed, Piper in particular was blushing madly.

I pressed played and the tun-du-du-dum of the old hit began to blare out of the speakers. The girls stood there and swayed through the intro. They couldn’t have possibly wished for a more captivated audience. We all stared and Charlie and James seemed to find it hard not to drool with their mouth agape. Especially once the main part of the song began and the girls began to dance Macarena. Which is actually quite a sexy dance, when you perform it scantily clad, or, as Piper did, butt-naked!

The girls did a round of the song facing us, then turned to the side, then turned again… by the time they shimmied their butts down and stuck them out at us with the third “hey Macarena”, there wasn’t a pair of shorts in sight that wasn’t straining and tented. Piper’s pussy peaked at us beautifully—despite being the youngest of the girls on display, all eyes were on her at that moment, since she was the only one actually showing her girl-bits to us. And boy, did they show! The song seemed to be almost made for it! The butt-jiggle right which concluded each repetition of the chorus. Damn.

The song stopped playing and the flushed, slightly sweaty trio of girls stopped dancing. They looked much relieved, especially the scarlet-faced Piper. But I only pressed replay. “Again. That was fun.”

We liked it so much we made them go three times, then had them try and quickly learn and semi-improvise Asereje from Las Ketchup. Watching them trying to figure it out in a hurry and clumsily messing up was even more hilarious.

Then we heard the doorbell. Piper whined and bit her lip, but I was merciless. I showed enough into her hand for payment and tip and sent her to get the door.

She went to open the door—wide, as instructed—and handed the cash over to the completely stunned pizza delivery guy. He was a young Latino, perhaps Mexican? I think the girls would consider him cute and he was about our age at a guess. I couldn’t have hoped for more! I think he appreciated the view as much as he did the extra bit of cash. His eyes certainly lingered on Piper so much he nearly fell off the porch as he didn’t-quite-turn-to-leave and instead started to shuffle off backwards. Me and the lads laughed and I gave the poor, confused dude a thumbs up.

Piper stood in the lounge holding the pizza boxes and wide-eyed. She seemed almost shocked at how much more embarrassed she could still feel. We ate, drank sodas, and at one point I simply proclaimed I needed a napkin. Piper sighed, but fetched me one.

Charlie asked for one too.

Then James wanted more soda.

Ally and Jenny had caught on. Jenny asked for a fork to pick up fallen ingredients off the inside of her pizza box. Ally complained it was hot and made Piper open the windows some more.

I could see Piper was seething, but she impressed me—she was still being outwardly calm and polite after nearly an hour of being bossed about, for more and more absurd and arbitrary reasons, by everyone.

We watched a movie—a bloodbath of a horror, completely ignoring the girls’ preference. I sat between Piper and Jenny and ended up being cuddled for comfort by both of them. Ally was sat between Charlie and James and didn’t protest when they held her hands and occasionally copped a quick grope of her legs. All in all, the evening was a big success, I made two new friends, who turned out not to be obnoxious or brats at all, really, just… lively, and I kept my side of the bargain. When the door closed behind Charlie and James at around ten in the evening, Ally and Jenny were still wearing their swimsuits—it was only once the boys were gone that I told them to strip them off again. The boys never got to see them naked. Piper looked exhausted.

I’ve messaged my parents that we were having a sleepover and I sent Ally and Piper to sleep in her bedroom… and grabbed Jenny’s hand, leading her up towards her bedroom. She gasped in shock and blushed, but didn’t even try to protest.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Who would have thought there was a way to make the Macarena even more embarrassing? I’m loving this story.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Apologies for the long delay with this chapter. I was travelling, busy, and hit a writer's block. But I haven't given up!

Chapter 10. ⁠— Out and about

“Mum’s gonna kill you if she catches us sleeping in the same bed,” grumbled Jenny as I closed the door behind us.

“I doubt your mum’s catching anyone anywhere tonight. But…” I locked the door. Jenny bit her lip and gulped.

“I’m happy to be a gentleman! You can sleep on the floor, if you really want to,” I joked. Jenny groaned. She tried to pretend like she didn’t find it at all funny, but I noticed the corners of her lip twitching and resisting a smile. Then the blushed anew, remembering the cost of getting to keep her bikini on while James and Charlie were around.

“So, uh, do you want your…”

I grinned.

“Yes, but not right now. In the morning. Bonus points if you wake me up with it!” Jenny blushed and rolled her eyes at me, but when I told her I was dead serious, she nodded. We took turns in the bathroom, I used a spare toothbrush and got in her bed first. I still remember noticing the smell of it, soft, floral and girlie. Different from my bed at home. Jenny didn’t look exactly overjoyed about the prospect of sharing her bed with me that night—especially since I only kept my boxer shorts on, and she had to stay naked—but she cuddled up to me willingly enough. Her bed was a single, so her only other option was the floor. I drifted off easily.

… Let me tell you right now—waking up to the sensation of a wet, warm mouth working on my morning wood was, and remains to this day, the best thing to wake up to in my life. I’d sacrifice the Christmas day morning for another blowjob-alarm-clock morning!

I yawned and shifted. Jenny mumbled something, but underneath the duvet and with a mouth full of my cock, I couldn’t understand a single word. I reached down under and patted her head. It was hot and I was sweaty under the duvet we had shared all night (she later told me I hogged it, and she had to keep spooning me to stay warm), so I peeled it off.

She said something that sounded a lot like “thank you” around my cock and I smiled at her. I have only granted her wish by complete accident.

With next to no previous experience, I suddenly had two blowjobs inside 24 hours to compare, which was a harder thing to do than you might imagine. Because I couldn’t decide who was a better cocksucker. Ally seemed less shy about it, and more into it. More determined to get me off, perhaps. But Jenny’s technique was somewhat more… refined. She was changing things up, doing I’m-not-exactly-sure-what with her tongue, sort of spiraling and twirling it over my glans, getting all the best stops and making my toes curl.

If she wanted to make me cum quickly but not be as outwardly eager as Ally, she certainly was right on track. I was still sleepy. I think deep down, I was also not expecting Jenny to go through with it. They boys were gone, we had other plans today and if she told her mum about our deal, I’m sure Mrs Henkins would have put a firm stop to it.

Then, despite being powerfully distracted by the incredible sensation of receiving a pretty good blowjob, I remembered what the play today was—the beach. And I was still in charge of what the girls wore. I had hatched a plan last night, but wanted to sleep on it.

Even as my cock strained and spurted into Jenny’s mouth, I grunted and shuddered, I knew I was going to go through with my admittedly rather wicked plan, unless Mrs Henkins intervened.

Jenny made some unhappy sounds, fumbling for a tissue but I swatted at her hand.

“Spitters are quitters. Down the hatch!”

She glared at me irritably, but she did gulp my spunk down and I patted her head, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm as I moved to get dressed and get on with the day, already thinking ahead.

I could always go with my plan B—gradually pushing the girls into more and more exposure until they eventually ended up naked on the beach at least for a while.

But my plan A…

…was exactly what actually happened. Because even as I was served a lovely breakfast by three naked girls just a few minutes from Jenny’s swallowing my load, all clearly anxious to please, Mrs Henkins emerged groaning and looking, to put it politely, rather worse for the wear.

“I’m not feeling at all well,” she admitted outright. She didn’t even comment on the fact that the girls were butt-naked again. “I think I got a sunstroke yesterday, I’m sunburnt and I have a terrible headache. I’m definitely in no shape to go to the beach.”

This was supposed to be bad news—but Jenny, Ally and Piper all looked immensely relieved. I was the only one who was actually disappointed, but only for a while.

“Jenny, make a coffee for your mum, and a light breakfast. I’ll go over to our house while my parents are still at home to fetch a few things, and we’ll see what we can do with the day. I’m happy to watch the girls—you did leave me in charge, after all,” I smiled charmingly.

“I’ll be back shortly. I’m happy to bring you the coffee and toast to your bed if you need to rest.”

Some fifteen minutes later I was back with a backpack and a beach bag. I’ve spoken to dad quickly and everything was looking up. I brought the coffee and toast to Mrs Henkins.

“So… I checked with my dad and he’s okay with me taking the girls to the beach, as long as we all stick together. I can drive them there. You get to rest…”

She was so grateful and keen she didn’t even ask any questions, or demand anything. She gave me her car keys and house keys and another wad of cash. If she had any thoughts about the girls’ current state of dress (or rather, lack thereof) her foggy, aching head stopped her from bringing the issue up. I returned to the kitchen and decided to proceed right away, before the trio had a chance to fully realize what was going on and resist.

They made it easier for me—they have already cleaned up after breakfast.

“Follow me, quick!” I urged in a somewhat dramatic tone of voice, like it really mattered, like it was an emergency.

“Fire drill!” I announced, opening the front door.

“Everyone out, right now, chop, chop, chop!!! Hurry!” The girls gaped at me in disbelief.

“Should I include a jog around the block in the exercise or do you want this over quickly?” I demanded.

That did it—they all bolted out onto the front lawn, nervously looking around to see if there was someone around to see them—to the best of our knowledge, no one did at that point.

I locked the door and turned around. The blushing girls, now trapped outside, turned to look at me and paled, realizing they have been tricked. They were all locked out of the house, stark naked and empty-handed.

Piper was the first one to whine…

“Boyd!!! Please let us back in! People will see us!” Ally and Jenny rubbed their hands together pleading. Ally even dropped down to her knees. Sweet. But pointless. I was a man with a plan!

I pressed the fob and unlocked Mrs Henkins’ Ford.

“Hop in. Or do you want to spend your day waiting by the front door?” I asked. If they knew what they had coming they may well have chosen that option, but at that moment, the idea of being seen fully exposed by every neighbor who walked or drove by was enough of an incentive to make them dash for the car.

“Piper in the middle,” I announced, as they all battled to get into the back seats, not one of them keen on riding shotgun.

I threw the large beach bag and my backpack into the back of the car and slipped into the driver’s seat.

“Buckle up. And then… Piper, arms around Ally’s and Jenny’s shoulder. Ally, Jenny, the near arm around Piper’s shoulder. The other one on the handle bar of the door. Spread your legs as wide as you can—outer knee touching the door, inner as far towards the middle as possible. Piper, swing your legs over their legs. Oh yep, exactly like that.”

A minute later I had them arranged exactly like I wanted them, with three spread pussies winking at me—Piper’s especially prominently, all tits on display, nothing obscured. I turned around and began to drive.

“Jesus K, Boyd, where do you think you’re going?”

“The beach. That was the plan all along, wasn’t it. Your mom can’t come. So, I’m driving you and I’ll be in charge.”

“But… we don’t have our swimsuits,” protested Jenny.

“You don’t need them.”

“What do you mean?” Jenny was starting to sound panicked.

“Sebastian’s Bay is clothing optional. I checked online.”

“Clothing…” gasped Ally but choked up.

“Optional?!” finished Piper, squeaking.

“But we don’t have any money. Sunscreen. Towels…” Jenny tried to reason.

“I grabbed everything. You’ll just have to depend on me entirely. I thought that was the easiest way of making sure you obey, and don’t start kicking up a fuss on the beach and such.”

“No!” Jenny protested, “Turn around right now, this is mad!!!”

“Shush. You were far more pleasant talking around my cock earlier,” I teased, and that left her silenced with shock and red-faced with a new wave of embarrassment.

“Anyone disobeying a direct order gets spanked. Out there in the public. Anyone unpleasant and too noisy will get out of the car wherever I pull over and carry on the journey shotgun from there.”

That shut them up.

I began to whistle amusedly, then put on some music. Rather than working my way up to fun and bickering with them over each new bit of exposure, I had all three of them naked and helpless in the car, swallowing miles away from the house and towards the beach.

A beach which had a horrible rating on the nudist website I found, because apparently, even though it was allowed, no nudists ever really frequented it. The occasional person who tried was stared at and frowned upon and usually gave up quickly. It was definitely legal to be naked there, but it was generally not believed to be a good idea at all.

Which made it absolutely perfect for us. Well. For me and my plan, anyway.

We left quite early, so the traffic wasn’t at all bad. At least I thought so. From the girls’ constant wincing, tensing, the way they tried to keep their eyes locked down-and-forward each time a car passed us, you’d think the roads were congested and no one had anything better to do than to stare at their exposed, naked bodies. I doubt someone even noticed—given that they were in the back. And apart from a few guys in high SUVs, no one would even catch a glimpse of anything from waist below. Still. That was an easy, rational thought for me. Clearly, the first-hand experience of being driven through the town without a stich of clothing and not even allowed to curl up and cover up didn’t feel anywhere as secure as that.

“You are all whimpering and whining,” I acknowledged as we got closer to the beach, “but you’re also all wet. Ally’s about to stain the seat, in fact,” I chuckled. Ally’s face turned almost purple when she glanced down and realized I wasn’t just teasing. Her pussy was literally oozing!

I could see her pussy twitch in my adjusted rear-view mirror. I had to be careful and focus on driving. My dad allowed me to the beach and Mrs Henkins had entrusted me with her car and the girls. I didn’t want to mess up and disappoint. Bumping another car because my eyes weren’t on the road, and explaining to the police why I had three naked teens in the back certainly wouldn’t do, so I refocused and drove on.

There wasn’t long to go anyway. I was soon pulling into the still more than half-empty car park of Sebastian’s Bay Beach car park. Casually choosing a spot right by the road, so we would have to walk right across the entire parking lot to reach the beach.

Jenny was the first one to catch on and she groaned.

“All right, get out. Hands straight down on your sides—you are nudists if anyone asks, so don’t blow your cover by being awkward and covering up!”

You can probably imagine they were less than enthusiastic, but being stuck naked in a car on a hot day, in a busy car park was as bad, if not worse than reluctantly playing the role of a nudist on a “clothes optional” beach. They got out of the car, nervously glancing every which way. Jenny’s eyes seemed especially wide and frightened.

I got my backpack and the beach back from the back and locked the car. I had to laugh when I saw them standing there on the tarmac, wide eyes flicking nervously this way and that, like they couldn’t quite believe this was actually happening.

A guy was just getting out of a car near ours and his eyes nearly popped out as he stared at the girls. He seemed to be particularly fascinated by Jenny’s ass. A family with teenagers were getting out of a larger people carrier on the beach side of the parking, and as we approached, walking past them, the boys and their little sister began to point and exclaim in shock at the sight in front of them. The kids’ mum shushed them and turned towards us.

“What is the meaning of this? Some kind of prank?” she huffed.

“No ma’am. This beach is officially clothing optional. My friends are nudists,” I offered. She rolled her eyes and huffed dismissively, but didn’t say anything else—it seemed like she was actually aware that nudism was allowed here.

We got into the beach and I led towards the middle—near a café and a hot dog stall, an area that was already quite busy and that I expected to get crowded soon. When I dropped the bag and unrolled a beach towel in a spot that was in plain view of the entire bay, including all the facilities and in part, the parking, there was a round of groans and a whimper from Piper.

“Boyd, please,” she whined.

“At least let’s be somewhere on the side, at the edge of the bay. There are some trees over there,” she pointed but I grinned.

“Nah. I like this spot,” I announced smugly and she actually stomped her little foot cutely into the sand—but that was about all she could do at this point.

I scanned around—there was literally no one else naked that I could see. I spread around three smaller beach towels and told the girl to sit down, which they did gladly. They already were the center of attention, with people all around turning heads, staring and some even glaring at them. I could see each one of them wish the coarse gray sand would just swallow them.

No such luck, obviously. This was just a start of a very long, very naked day for the three of them.
mars357

Chapter 11. ⁠— Deal with the Devil

Post by mars357 »

Chapter 11. ⁠— Deal with the Devil

I was glad I had thought ahead. I had loose, dark beach shorts on and a loose t-shirt, and tight-fitting speedos underneath. It was an outfit designed to help conceal my boner, which I was getting already. I thought I might be able to resist them a bit better—what with the unprecedented two blowjobs I received in less than 24 hours, but… no.

Thankfully, the way I dressed helped conceal it enough to not be too obvious. And giving the number of guys who were suddenly sitting up with a towel, newspaper, or some other random item in their lap, I clearly wasn’t the only one affected by the show that the girls were reluctantly putting on.

I was aware I was taking a bit of a risk here, but it seemed so very worth it, given how extremely embarrassed the three of them were! Dozens of people could see them. And most of the males in that number were more or less obviously enjoying the opportunity, ogling them with varying degrees of boldness from surreptitious glances all the way to outright lecherous, lingering glares.

In for a penny, in for a pound I thought and pulled out the tub of sunscreen. The one thing that the girls were going to be allowed to wear today. I started with Piper. I’m not sure if it was because I have already done it yesterday, a genuine fear of an unpleasant sunburn, or the still-fresh shock of their predicament, but there wasn’t a peep of protest as I made Piper stand up, spread her legs and raise her hands.

She went a darker shade of scarlet almost all over her face, the blush reaching even her neck and shoulders now, but that was all she did, even as I rubbed the cream into her pussy and butt crack, making sure she was thoroughly protected all over. Piper almost collapsed back onto her small beach towel when I was done, panting and wide eyed. Her nipples were erect and she was slick between her legs, clearly overwhelmed by a powerful mix of shame, fear… and arousal.

Ally whimpered when I nodded at her. She stood up and got into the same position. She could guess, by now, that she wasn’t winning any arguments today and that I could always make her predicament even more extreme if she tried. I started to spread the sunscreen on her, starting with her neck and shoulders and arms, taking a bit more time than I did with Piper (it’s not that I wasn’t having fun tormenting her just as much, but being too overtly sexual with a thirteen-year-old in public didn’t seem like such a good idea). I had no reason to hold back like that with Ally.

When I reached her mound and looked at it, I burst out laughing and Ally’s legs quivered. She was literally struggling not to keel over, her face tomato-red, almost like someone’s been strangling her, right to the tips of her ears. A visible strand of pussy slime was hanging from her pussy. It was several inches long, and stretching still. Almost as if to taunt her, it refused to actually detach itself and drip down onto the sand.

I looked up. Her eyes seemed to be wide and unfocused. Well damn. I could probably make her cum with just a few motions of my hand. But there were lines I didn’t want to cross in public. I had excuses and arguments ready in case cops showed up, but I would still much rather avoid such confrontation.

“Everyone can see that, Ally,” I whispered. “You’re butt-naked on a busy beach, bit a hundred men ogling you,” I exaggerated a little, “and it’s making you so wet you’re VISIBLY dripping,” I murmured. It’s not like she didn’t know, but my words still made her stagger and shudder. Something that looked almost like a miniature orgasm, a twinge and a new rush of warmth and redness washed over her.

A weird, choked sound, which sounded like something halfway between a moan and a panicked squeak to me, escaped her lips.

I rose up so I could whisper to her ear more closely and carefully.

“If you admit you are turned on by being controlled and humiliated, I won’t make you cum in front of all these people,” I offered. Ally, of course, had no way of knowing that doing that was beyond what I felt I could get away with anyway. She stammered, making quite a few sounds that definitely weren’t comprehensible words before she finally muttered, in barely a whisper. “I am turned on by being controlled and humiliated,” she admitted, finishing with a tense gulp. I applied sunscreen to her crotch but didn’t touch her pussy any more than was absolutely necessary. Sparing her the humiliation of cumming in public had the unintended, but fun side-effect of leaving her right on the edge, her arousal lingering and building up a deep-burning need inside her that I was going to take full advantage of later.

Jenny seemed the most upset with the situation when she stood up to reveal all her feminine assets to what by now was a small crowd, truly captive audience. I think by the time it was her turn and I began to apply the sunscreen to her even as she blinked back actual tears of humiliation, there wasn’t a single penis within a 30-yard radius that wasn’t erect, unless belonging to a thoroughly gay, or a completely impotent man.

It made me chuckle.

Jenny gave me a hateful look, even as a single tear ran down the left side of her face. It only took a minute for me to reach her crotch and find out that despite all that, she was almost as turned on as Ally.

“Turn that frown upside down unless you want to go over my knee for a spanking,” I muttered.

“Spanking?” she hissed. “What for?”

“Like I need an excuse,” I grinned, not even bothering to come up with one.

Jenny smiled. It was a tense, obviously fake smile, but even so—checking her attitude helped. Her glare softened. I finished putting sunscreen on her legs and feet, giving her butt a single, playful spank just ‘coz as I carried on, pleased that she didn’t dare to protest.

I relaxed, after that.

Piper, Ally and Jenny very much didn’t.

People never stopped staring. The occasional pointed finger seemed to feel almost like a dagger—everyone I saw one of the girls notice, they always flinched and blushed anew.

To avoid getting bored, I kept coming up with little ways to boss the three of them around and expose them to the beach, which was getting busier and busier, over and over.

Each one went for a solo trip to the toilets and back.

Piper was sent to check the air and water temperature by the lifeguard’s station.

Ally got a small handful of cash and went to fetch us ice-cream.

We went for a quick dip in the ocean. The girls were clearly super keen on the brief respite from their exposure when they could stay neck-deep in water. Instead of making the swim short because of it, I actually let them swim around and play in the water for a good, long while. I didn’t want them to start getting used to being nude in public, after all. It worked perfectly. As we emerged from the water and walked back to our towels, all three of them were blushing almost as much as when we first arrived! I was really struggling to suppress my grin by this point.

Later, I sent Jenny to get us all hot dogs, carefully picking a moment where the stall had a queue, so that she had to stand on the busy promenade for a good long while, pretending like nothing was amiss even as everyone in the queue, as well as passing by checked her out, plainly and evidently. It wasn’t their fault, after all, that she stood there with her firm C-cups and her peach-smooth exposed pussy in plain view.

Of course, if this was an actual nudist beach and everyone was undressed, and expecting her to be naked, it would hardly have mattered that Jenny wasn’t really a nudist. However, she was the only nude person around. Even the littlest children I could see around had at least bikini bottoms or panties on at that point.

The queue wasn’t long, but I bet the three minutes she spent standing there butt naked, clutching a rolled up $20 were among the longest of Jenny’s entire life.

We finished our food. It was around midday and I was just pondering what other excuses to make the girls walk around and be seen by even more people when I realized Jenny’s eyes open so wide they almost seemed to bulge. I finally fully understood that thing with eyes stretching out of someone’s face. I never realized actual human eyes can actually seem to almost do that!

“Ffffuck,” she muttered and I realized her warm, sun-kissed skin was suddenly covered in goosebumps.

I looked over my shoulder but didn’t see anything dangerous or different really. You have to remember I was new in the town—pretty much everyone was just a random stranger to me at this point.

Ally looked in the same direction and let out a silent shriek, grabbing my arm and leaning in.

“Please let’s go in the water right now. I’ll blow you again, Boyd, TWICE more, if we walk first and talk later,” she whispered urgently. I wasn’t going to turn up two freely offered blowjob, so I nodded and walked towards the water, even as Jenny and Ally scurried ahead as fast as they could without drawing attention to themselves by sprinting.

Piper followed me with a sigh and an eyeroll. She didn’t seem to care.

“What’s going on?” I asked her, as we followed Jenny and Ally into the dark blue, churning waters.

“Boys from their school. I think at least two of them are Jenny’s actual classmates…” she huffed.

I snorted. Wasn’t this just perfect.

Once in the water, Jenny grabbed my upper arm.

“Boyd. Boyd this is serious,” she stammered urgently. She looked like she was about to hyperventilate. Actually pale for once, despite the blushing and warmth of the sun on her skin only a minute ago.

“Those guys are our classmates from the high school. They know us. They see us every day.”

“Not like this, they don’t,” I smirked. “We should go say hello,” I teased and Jenny squeezed my arm so hard it actually hurt some.

“Hey!”

“Sorry. Sorry, Boyd, but you don’t understand. It’s all fun and games. Cruel and extreme and embarrassing fun and games, but this is DIFFERENT. If these guys see us, let alone if they snap a picture, we’re done. That’s it. The rest of our last high school year will be absolute HELL on Earth. I’ll have to walk through sewers in this town. Please, Boyd, please. We need to get the hell out of here. Right now. I’ll do anything. Anything on Earth you can think of, as long as its private, inside the house and doesn’t end up online. No limits. I’m not kidding. That’s how big a deal this is.”

In her panic, Jenny revealed her hand to me completely and outright, leaving herself with zero bargaining power. I don’t think she did it on purpose, but it seemed very much in line with our earlier deal to land herself at my mercy.

Ally nodded along as Jenny spoke. She flinched when Jenny surrendered in such a wholesale, unlimited sort of way, but didn’t protest.

“You too?” I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded.

“Yesss,” she groaned unhappily.

“Anything on Earth I can think of, in the house, as long as its private. You will be my… sex slaves,” I went for the most extreme combination of words I could come up with for the situation, aiming to shock the girls and do a double take.

“Jesus, YES. Whatever you want to call it. Can we get out of here now, please?” I wasn’t chest-deep in water, almost floating, that statement would have floored me. Jenny was clearly DEAD serious about this.

I looked at Ally who went purple in the face.

“I’ll be your sex slave, yes,” she almost choked on the words, “but we need to go NOW, please, Boyd!”

I turned to Piper.

“What?” she smirked. “I don’t care about those losers. I ain’t doing shit.”

“Well, you are already at my mercy, naked and at risk of being spanked at any moment for the rest of the week,” I reminded her, “so you are gonna do shit. The question is will you do it without limits, far beyond what your mum would ever allow?” I asked.

“Hell no!” huffed Piper.

“Sorry, but in that case, we don’t have a deal. Let’s go talk to your classmates,” I said towards Jenny, who looked like she actually died inside a little, “and I’m going to collect my debt once we’re out there on the promenade,” I announced, looking at Piper.

“Debt?” she looked confused.

“Yeah. You promised to masturbate yourself to orgasm in front of me, put on a show, remember? I bet those losers will be quite entertained to see you try right there by the hot dog stall,” I grinned.

Piper’s jaw dropped. Her mouth closed. Opened and closed again.

“I promised to give you a show! Not half the town!” she finally managed, trying to sound bratty and oppositional, but coming across choked and panicked instead.

“You didn’t specify I can’t collect the promise in a public place. I want you to do it on the promenade,” I said and turned to wade out of the water.

“Wait, Boyd. No. I’m in. I’m in on the deal. Anything you want, as long as its inside the house.”

We shook hands on it. And that’s how the absolute best summer of my entire life started. That’s how I got myself three “no-limits” sex slaves.

“Right. You guys swim over that way,” I pointed to the far end of the promenade.

“I’ll drive the car up to that entrance as close as I can. You’ll need to make a dash for it and pray for the best. If you end up spotted, that’s not my problem. The deal’s a deal. We’re going home, and from now on, I own your butts. And the rest,” I chuckled amusedly.

I was the only one who was amused even as I went to collect the towels and the beach bag and headed towards the car.

I could see the girls swimming away from the central, busy part of the beach where they had spotted their classmates and then once I drove up the side of the beach, they made a mad dash for it. It caused a bit of an uproar and it’s entirely possible among the many people staring, pointing and laughing, there was someone they knew… but they were far, and they were quick, and soon enough, we were driving back towards the Henkins’ house to start a whole new chapter of all of our lives, with the girls, dripping and panting all buckled up and turning their heads as if to expecting some of the people the stares of whom they just escaped to be following them.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I still get thumbs up from several people for this story—thank you very much, it means a lot. I think I've gone about as far with it as I could have while staying somewhat true to the original.

Where my mind goes with this now is far more erotic/sexual and kinky (more BDSM than ENF/public), and I'm not entirely sure if this direction is suitable for Girlspns, or whether CaughtOfLore would approve of me giving this sequel to their story such a "dark" twist...

I'm therefore tempted to leave the story there and leave the further humiliation and naughtiness only implied.

I welcome any feedback and thoughts from readers on that...

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

I, for one, am a fan of your writings particularly because of that side. Whether the story story suits the site or not is beyond my judgement… however, if you do continue (here or on any other medium), I'll have one hell of a lot to look forward to. Thank you for your work!!
switch87

Post by switch87 »

I think most of us are here primarily because of an ENF, ENM, CFNM or CMNF kink, but many of us will have other kinks too.

In my case I also happen to enjoy a good BDSM story if the writing is good, so I would be very eager to see where you might go with this, even if it has to be on a different site.

Probably ought to do it as a new story that is a "sequel to the sequel" though - the punishment is way past fitting the crime at this stage :P

If you do, send us the link - don't leave us hanging :D
mars357

Post by mars357 »

switch87 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:34 am I think most of us are here primarily because of an ENF, ENM, CFNM or CMNF kink, but many of us will have other kinks too.

In my case I also happen to enjoy a good BDSM story if the writing is good, so I would be very eager to see where you might go with this, even if it has to be on a different site.

Probably ought to do it as a new story that is a "sequel to the sequel" though - the punishment is way past fitting the crime at this stage :P

If you do, send us the link - don't leave us hanging :D
You know what, I was going to wait for more responses, but this feels like the perfect solution. I'll leave Let the Punishment Fit the Crime as these 11 chapters and will do a separate follow-up story with tags and warnings. So that people who aren't so sure about the darker elements have a clearer point of choice where they might want to stop reading. Thank you!

And thank you, anthelester121,it's good to know that some people appreciate the darker side of what I enjoy writing!