It's In the Script: New Jan 31

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

It's In the Script: New Jan 31

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script.
Part 1.

Stian is disappointed to see so much competition. The wardrobe mistress, Louisa, had ten boys put on sailor suits. All the boys are lined up to
await the Casting Director's final decision. The memo that his Aunt Lulu showed him merely stated the main male character is a fourteen year old
boy. Stian is fourteen years old, and he has some experience with several commercials and a tv pilot episode that never made it on the air.
He's a nobody, so he has to take what he can get. Getting the starring role of a shipwreck movie made by Pennysaver Productions will go a long
way to establishing Stian as a rising actor to keep an eye on.

The ten hopeful actors all wear the exact same sailor suit that looks like a Popeye the Sailor outfit, only the pants are much tighter. Stian could
barely squeeze himself into them and get them buttoned up. Miss Morrison, the Casting Director, comes into the room with several assistants
trailing behind. That woman is a no nonsense type of person. She steps up to the first boy in line.

"Nope. Too short."

Several other boys are immediately tossed aside.

"Nope. Too many freckles."
"Nope. Too tall and skinny."
"Nope. Too fat. How did a fat boy get in here, Louisa?"

The fat boy walks off in shame as Miss Morrison continues to hound the wardrobe mistress.

"How many times have I told you. No fatties...sheesh almighty."

Six boys remain standing in the lineup. Six boys still have a chance at landing the first and only role of their lifetimes.
Stian feels himself trembling. This is intense, so much pressure.

"The rest of you, take off your shirt," the Casting Director orders.

The boys, Stian included, look uneasy. The wardrobe mistress steps up to the first boy who is unbuttoning his sailor shirt. One by one she grabs
the shirts as they come off, and six shirtless boys stand nervously as the Casting Director glares at them, appraises them like a butcher would
inspect sides of beef.

"What I'm looking for is cute, slender, and athletic. Now Louisa, step over next to me please."

The wardrobe mistress steps up to the Casting Director, still holding the six sailor shirts in her arms.

"Now you boys, turn to your right. I want to see your profiles," and as the six boys turn to the right, Stian can hear said in a lower tone that still
could be easily heard "It's not just a nice set of abs, Louisa, I'm looking for a curvy butt and a big bulge. Now which of those boys, in your opinion, fills out his pants in the most alluring fashion?"

After a few moments of agonizing silence, Louisa points toward Stian.
Stian's mouth gets dry. Will it be him? Will he be the one?

"Nice choice. I agree with you. That boy is sex on legs. I had my eye on him when I saw the photo from the talent agency. He's got that cute
puppy dog look with those big blue eyes and wavy hair. Okay everybody, thank you all for coming. Stian, you stay."

The five rejected and disappointed actors depart the room. Actually, several of them looked relieved to not be chosen.
Miss Morrison steps up close to Stian. She grabs him by the lower jaw as she scrutinizes every inch of his face, twisting his head this way and that.
And then she feels Stian's arms and chest for muscle firmness. Stian shivers and he blushes as Miss Morrison's fingertips touch his body.

"He needs a workout program and make it snappy," Miss Morrison says. "He has to be ready to look good in his underwear closeups in just three weeks. That's when the Director wants to start shooting. I hope she likes you Stian. She's a lot pickier than I am, and she hates children."
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:06 am, edited 16 times in total.
Themarble

Re: It's In the Script

Post by Themarble »

Glad to see an update from you Teenfan!! Excited to see how this story pans out (:.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Yeah, I took two weeks off from posting. That's the only time in six months I took longer than three days or so to post a chapter.
Just got the idea for this story today.
The actor that is my inspiration for this character is Stian Smestad from the movie "Shipwrecked".
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

A picture of our hero, who is about to be in his underwear.

https://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Act ... 134027.jpg

This one hit wonder actor, who nobody remembers, is perfect for this role.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Great to see you back Teenfan after your well earned break.

Intriguing start to the story. Looking forward to more.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 2.

When Stian's mother showed up after the auditions were over, she nearly fainted upon learning her son had gotten the part. Mrs. Strickland signed
the contract immediately. A check for 75,000 Dollars will be made out upon completion of a background check on the family. A lawyer who works for Pennysaver Productions, a young guy with a Night School Law Degree from City Central College, made sure that Stian and his mother are fully aware of the young actor's rights and responsibilities. Stian will be provided with a hotel room or trailer at company expense for himself and one parent. An on set tutor will also be provided. Breakfast before going to makeup and wardrobe, plus lunch will be provided.

"And what is the number of hours per day Stian will be working?" Mrs. Strickland asks the lawyer. "In California the hours are determined by the
age of the actor."

There is a long pause before the Company Lawyer replies, as he wipes his forehead with a handkerchief.

"We ahh...we won't be working under California Child Labor laws, or those of the United States. Umm, you see, ahh... Pennysaver Productions is headquartered in the Bahamas. All the cast and production crew will be leaving for Nassau in one week. Of course, you or Stian's father are
welcome to come along and stay with him during the three month filming schedule."

"You mean my fourteen year old boy is going to be by himself in another country? On a boat, on an island for three months?"

Stian doesn't know what to say. He wants the job. Yes, he wants the adventure. But three months away from home? Stian looks up at his mother's
troubled face. The whole acting thing might come crashing down this very moment.

"Should we cancel the contract, Mrs. Strickland?" the lawyer asks.

Stian's mother left the Talent Agency with a copy of the contract in one hand, a copy of the movie script in the other hand. Reading the movie screenplay out loud, both Stian and his mother noticed different things about it. Mrs. Strickland noticed there is a lot of action but not much
in the way of dialogue, and the words Stian's character says could have been written by a writer the same age as Stian. Stian points out the main
character is described as thirteen years old on page one of the script. "Of course I sound uneducated. I'm only thirteen years old in the movie."

"I hate to say it, but the movie looks a little boring," Mrs. Strickland says. "It needs something to spice it up, something dangerous and
unexpected. Maybe a love scene."

The interesting thing Stian noticed is less than a quarter of the way into the story his character ends up in a lifeboat, having escaped a sinking
ship just barely while wearing only his underwear, white briefs. During the rest of the reading of the screenplay, Stian looks desperately for where his character gets some clothes to put on. On the second to last page he finally gets a new suit of clothes to wear. So basically he has no clothes
on from fifteen minutes into the movie until right before the words "THE END" appear on the screen. All Mrs. Strickland does is shrug her shoulders when this is pointed out to her.

"You're stranded on an island after escaping a sinking ship in the middle of the night. It's normal for boys your age to go to bed naked. That's
what your character does. It's in the script. You're not ashamed of how you look with your shirt off are you?"

Stian shakes his head no, even though he is concerned about how he will look spending so much time on screen wearing so little. He'll just have
to work hard on the fitness program to put on a few pounds of muscle on his slender frame.

A week later Stian gets on a plane for the Bahamas. All he has with him are two suitcases and his company provided "Guardian" who will also be his
tutor. Stian's tutor-guardian is a woman of around thirty, with a funny accent. Mrs. Ginger is from Jamaica. She has brown skin, brown eyes,
dark brown hair, and a funny way of saying the A in her words. Stian didn't learn much about her on the flight from Dallas Texas to the Bahamas.
She talked about how this is the second time for her to be a tutor on a movie set. The first time she watched over a pair of twin girls who were 12 years old who murder their parents to start a voodoo cult that lures all the teenagers on the Island into their group. It's a tropical island version of "Village of the Damned" or "Children of the Corn". Stian had not heard of either movie. After drinking down several mixed drinks, Mrs. Ginger
nodded off to sleep. For the next several hours Stian does his best to tune out her snoring as he daydreams about becoming a big star.
Last edited by TeenFan on Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 3.

Being from North Texas, Stian is used to the heat. It's not uncommon for the temperature to be 105 or even 110 degrees on a summer day.
The heat Stian feels upon walking out of the airport in Nassau is of a different sort. Muggy, high humidity, it's like a sauna outside. Carrying two
suitcases toward the parking lot next to the terminal, Stian's shirt is soon plastered to his body. Everyone he sees is in loose fitting clothing of thin
material. Nothing bulky or thick. Even business clothes and workers uniforms use shorts instead of long pants.

Stian thought they would check into a nice hotel next to the airport. But Mrs. Ginger drives an old former Taxi car to the other side of the island.
At least it had plenty of room in the trunk for suitcases. Groups of children play along the two lane road that has many large palm trees on both
sides. Most of the kids are black or brown and most of them play with no shirts on, girls as well as the boys. Stian can only tell one gender from
the other from their hair. The girls have braided hair with flowers or colored hair bands. The hair on the boys is cut short. The younger kids run
around in their underwear.

"You're going to love Bahamian cooking, like fried conch," Mrs. Ginger says. "It's also good raw with citrus, like ceviche and the sea urchin sauce
with habanero is delicious.

"What is this....conch?"

"Giant sea snails. The really large ones can grow to be the size of a soccer ball."

Stian, whose stomach had been rumbling for the last hour or so, suddenly loses his appetite.

The hotel Mrs. Ginger checks into looks old and beat up, like it has survived a few too many hurricanes. Paint is peeling off the walls in the lobby
and the carpet has multiple water stains. A men's bathroom has rusty toilets and the chrome is faded and yellow on the sink fixtures. Turns out
Pennysaver Productions wasn't just a catchy name with alliteration. The company won't spend an extra dime, or a penny, for anything. Stian
doesn't even have a room to himself. The room has one regular bed and two bunk beds.

"I get the bed," Mrs. Ginger tells Stian as she plops her clothes bags and vanity case onto it. "You and one of the supporting actors will get the
bunk. I read the script. There aren't that many multiple scene actors. Three girls and one boy plus two older male characters. I wonder who
we'll get stuck with, an actor or a crew member?"

Stian is shocked at this. "I'm the star of the movie. How can I get stuck bunking with someone from the film crew? I thought the main actor got
special treatment."

Mrs. Ginger just laughs as she opens up a closet to hang her clothes bags. "Keep everything zipped up if you can. There are some large insects
that like to crawl into things. Sometimes you can find a crab."

"How long do we have to stay here?" Stian asks, and he looks underneath the bottom bunk bed fearing he'll find a cluster of crabs under there.

"Just a few days. The rest of the actors should be arriving soon. The first group reading is supposed to happen two days from now. You will meet
your co-stars and the next day it's off on the boat."

"It's really stuffy in here. Maybe I should open the window and let in some air." Stian steps over to the window and throws wide the curtains.

"It's better if you leave them closed."

Stian leaves the window closed, but looking outside he sees the hotel swimming pool. The water is a light green color but other than that it
looks inviting. Even more inviting is the group of teenage kids playing volleyball on a sandy court not far from the pool. Three girls clad in very
small bikinis and a boy in a speedo jump around and flail their arms as the ball is hit back and forth. Mrs. Ginger chuckles when she sees why Stian is staring out the window for so long.

"Go on. Go play. But change first. No beach volleyball in those clothes."

Stian opens up a suitcase and he looks around for his swimsuit. When he pulls it out Mrs. Ginger laughs.

"That silly thing. Everyone will know you are an American."

Stian looks at the swimsuit. It's just a regular swimsuit that comes down to the knees.

"They'll laugh at you if you wear it. No boy that is muy macho could be seen in that. A real man shows off his body."

"Muy macho? They don't speak Spanish in the Bahamas. Bahamian Creole is based on English. I did my homework," Stian says, looking proud
of himself for knowing that."

"Yes, but being laughed at translates the same in every language. I've got something better for you. I packed it in my bag over here."

Mrs. Ginger digs through one of her clothes bags and pulls out tropical short shorts. The pattern is parrots sitting in palm trees and the colors are bright and cheery. "Put this on young man. When you got it...flaunt it."

Five minutes later, Stian exits the door to the pool area wearing his new fancy Bahamian shorts and nothing else. They are so short he can't wear boxers underneath them, though he tried, and Mrs. Ginger sent him back to the bathroom to switch out of them. They are tight at the waist but very loose everywhere else. Other than the feeling along the waistband of wearing shorts, it's as if Stian isn't wearing anything at all, they are so comfy. He can feel the breeze blowing right through the sheer material to cool his balls. As soon as he reaches the volleyball court he yells out to the four young teens who are all fairly dark complected and very fit. There's not an ounce of flab on any of them.

"Hi there. Can I join in? I'll be here for a couple days."

The four teenagers stop their game to look at him. The boy, who appears to be around twelve, wearing a small speedo like suit that would never
be seen anywhere in Dallas Texas, is the one to respond.

"You're an American. Only tourists buy those shorts at the gift shop at the airport."

"But I'm not a tourist. I'm...I'm an actor. I'm the main actor in a movie about to be filmed here."

The four teens laugh. The three girls smile and bat their eyes. "Ooooh, he's an actor," one of them says.

The oldest looking girl, who appears to be white but has an amazingly dark tan and super long sexy legs, waves him over. "Come over big American actor boy. We'll play with you."
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Great build up. I can only imagine how embarrassing things can end up becoming from here on. Looks like there will be no privacy for the boy. I doubt he realises he won't have space to jerk off. I wonder how long till he gets desparate.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

I get the feeling Mrs. Ginger may not be quite as helpful to Stian as it appears so far.

I certainly hope nothing happens to the clothes the poor boy has left in the hotel room...
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 4.

Stian is pleased his offer to get in on the volleyball game is accepted. He introduces himself.
"I'm Stian Strickland, from Dallas Texas. I was in the Captain Crunch cereal commercial. I was Kid Crunch. Maybe you saw me."

The four teens shake their heads. None of them had seen the commercial Stian was in a couple years ago. The tall girl is named Daisy. She is the only one of the four who is all white, but one would not know that from how tanned she is. In the Bahamas the kids can play outdoors with
sunshine most days of the year and it rarely gets cold. The other two girls, Saute and Julienne plus their brother Flambe are typical of the local people, a mix of races from South American to Puerto Rican to African backgrounds mixed in with some white genes from America or Europe. In their case a French-Canadian father who moved to the Bahamas and now runs the restaurant at a much nicer hotel. A French Chef dad is the
reason for the culinary terms for the names of the children. The culinary kids' mother is from Haiti and that accounts for the dark tones of their skin. Stian had never thought before how white his own skin is. He's going to need sunscreen if he stays out much longer and he didn't think of
that. Another funny thing about the three siblings are their ages. Saute is fourteen, Julienne is thirteen, and Flambe is twelve in addition to three younger siblings at home aged 11, 10, and 9.

"After that their daddy got his tubes snipped," Daisy says and she laughs.
"Yeah. Now he says he shoots blanks," Flambe adds with his own round of laughter.

Stian is teamed up with Flambe to face the three girls. Now three against two is normally to the advantage of the team with three players. But
the girls don't know Stian is an excellent volleyball player, and it turns out that Flambe is a good one too. But after the game begins, Stian is
distracted by something, actually by two things. The first distraction is how bouncy Daisy's boobs are in her bikini. The other girls are nice too,
but Daisy is a knockout, and she says she's only thirteen. Daisy's waistline is tiny, and her breasts look like coconuts caught in a single string of
fishing net. Each time Daisy jumps up to reach for the volleyball, her breasts nearly come popping out the top of her top which is not tied on very
tight. When she comes down to land on her feet, and bending over just slightly, her breasts sway up and down several times before coming to their
resting position. The second thing Stian finds a cause for concern is how much his penis bounces around in his fanciful and colorful Bahamian short
shorts. With no underwear on, and no liner in the shorts, there is nothing to contain it and hold his dick in place. Stian can feel his dick rise
upward with the shorts material barely an impediment when he jumps up to smack the ball. His dick flops back and forth when he runs. The combination of watching three pairs of bouncing breasts and the sensation of his penis flopping and pushing outward in his shorts equals instant boner.

The three teenage girls noticed it right away. It seems they spoke to each other telepathically, agreeing to send the ball toward Stian's side of the
court as often as possible. The more Stian runs and jumps the harder his hardon gets, the more the front of his shorts sticks out like a
four-foot-long fishing pole tucked inside a three-foot-tall tent.

Despite being on the short handed side, and the double boobs n boner bouncing distractions, Stian and Flambe pull ahead in the game.
The game is being played till a score of "First to Fifteen and leading by Two" wins the game.
When the score is 10 to 8 the girls suddenly all stop playing. When asking for the reason for the stoppage of play, Stian learns this group of kids
has a variation to playing volleyball.

"Whichever team is leading when they get to ten is given a disadvantage to play with the rest of the game."

The three girls huddle up and work out what disadvantage they wish to give to the boy's team. After a minute of discussion the three girls all
giggle in unison and they each turn their faces to grin at Flambe, to which the young boys says, "Uh Oh".

Daisy steps over to the volleyball netting. "Come over here, Flambe."

The boy looks at Stian, then he shakes his head and begrudgingly steps forward to find out what is in store for him. Daisy smiles and she places
her fingers down at the front of Flambe's speedo. "Oh come on. Not that," Flambe says when the girl unties the string of his suit. Making the boy
rotate in a circle, Daisy tugs on the speedo making it as loose as it will get.

"You play with your suit untied. Hold it up or not it's your choice."

With the strings dangling down in front of his crotch and the suit now barely staying on his hips, Flambe gets back to playing position on the sandy
court. The girls resume the game. Flambe, as good as he is, is not the same player when having to keep one hand on his suit at all times. Volleyball is not designed for one armed players. Before long the girls catch up and then move ahead and the score is 13 to 12 in favor of the three
girls. Getting desperate not to lose, Flambe gambles more and more as he ignores the slipping of his speedo (which turns out to be a size too big
for him even though it's so skimpy). In order to knock the ball back or pop it up correctly for his partner to hit, the boy uses both hands. Several
times the suit slips so far down that his dick is exposed. The twelve year old doesn't have a big one yet, but it appears it will be someday. Flambe's
dick is long and slender and flops like crazy against his hair free pubic area. Each time his penis makes an appearance his two sisters laugh.
The bouncing around of the boy's dick is a distraction for the other team. Where the girls intentionally aimed the ball to land on Stian's side early
in the game, the girls hit the ball to fall in the direction of the disadvantaged one armed Flambe.

The game score is 14 to 14. Soon one side will be the winner. Stian isn't looking at the teen girl's boobs anymore. He's focused on watching the
ball and making good strikes on it, to go for winners. Stian is on the far left side of the court and his partner is way over near the right side. Daisy
hits the ball over the net, not with a lot of force, but placed directly in between the two boys. Each boy sprints toward the middle. The speedo
around Flambe's waist falls all the way down. It goes past his hips, his balls now bouncing upward in full view of the girls. He's close but not close enough to hit the ball so he dives. Flambe hits the ball hard, but the ball shoots off toward his left and the ball smacks Stian on the groin.

"Oooomph" Stian cries out loudly and he goes straight down on the sand.
"Oh shit" Stian cries out as the three girls laugh at his discomfort.

Stian doesn't see it, he's too busy being curled up in the fetal position. Flambe, his speedo down at his knees, kneels in the sand and he pats
Stian on the shoulder. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. I hope that didn't hurt." When he gets no response from Stian, Flambe stands up, pulls up his
speedo. "I think he's really hurt."

The three girls rush over. "Oh, do you have a booboo?" Julienne asks.
Daisy takes charge of the medical team.

"Stretch him out on his back. Stian, are you okay?" The only response from the stricken Stian is "Ooooohhhhhh"
"Julienne, you and Flambe run in and get some ice. Sautee, you hold his arms. I'm going to...umm... rub it and make it better."

Flambe and his sister run towards the hotel. Saute, the remaining sister, grabs hold of Stian's hands, and she pulls the hands away from the boy's groin. Immediately Daisy places both of her hands directly onto Stian's crotch. She begins rubbing up and down, slowly moving her hands around
in a small circle, one hand grasping what remains of the boner, the other hand groping for the balls.

"I hope this is working. I don't know. There seems to be some swelling going on here."

And it's true. Even though Stian's balls hurt like heck, the manipulations of Daisy's dainty digits on his dick are causing the return of the raging
hardon. Saute starts to giggle as Stian's shorts start tenting outward.

"That's a lot of swelling. I hope the ice gets here soon," Saute says, as she reaches over to feel just how swollen the boy's appendage is getting.

Stian can't believe what's happening. Two girls are groping his groin. It would be great if he wasn't in so much pain.
The door of the hotel bangs open. Julienne and Flambe, holding ice in their hands, come running as fast as they can. Flambe is trying to hold
ice in the cup of both of his hands as his pinkie fingers struggle to hold up his overly loose speedo. The ice bearers arrive. Daisy grabs handfuls
of ice and she puts the cubes down on Stian's bulging short shorts. Together the three girls hold the ice pressed against the swelling penis and
aching testicles, and all Stian can do is lie there and let them administer the first aid. The cold of the ice is beginning to sink through the thin
material of the shorts. The cold is having some effect.

With the game apparently over with a tied score, and the girls all very busy and focused on cooling down Stian's crotch, Flambe decides to exact
a little revenge. He unties Julienne's bottom bikini string, then whips the ends upward to expose his thirteen year old sister's tits to the patient
lying right below as she kneels over him. Julienne's breasts are not that large, but the contrast of the very brown skin of her sun drenched body
with the much paler light tan of her breasts is an amazing sight. The girl's nipples are dark and pointy with small areolas. It's the first bare breasts
he's seen in the Bahamas and so much for reduced swelling....his boner bounces back in full force.