Bathing Suit Removed

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
CinnabarSunset

Re: Bathing Suit Removed

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Seems like that may well have been your male cousins' first time seeing a naked girl. And with no hair down there, they really were seeing you, huh? This wasn't just a passing glance for them, either - they saw you all over, front and back. Absolutely humiliating for you. A major thrill for them, and moreover an intense thrill for Mikey, I'd guess.

Gotta wonder whether either of them told their friends about what happened.

Between having your front or your back faced toward your viewers, was one more embarrassing for you than the other? I'd think it'd be the front, since that's an even more private view than the back, and it sounds awkward and difficult to avoid their gazes. When facing away from them, I guess you were likely feeling those gazes boring into you, even though you weren't actually seeing them at that time.

When it comes to movie/TV scenes, is your interest specifically in situations where a character is forced/coerced into undressing? Or does your interest extend to other forms of exposure (e.g. someone else steps into the bathroom while the exposed character is in a compromised state)?

Did your mother learn of the incident by hearing about it from you?
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Yes, it seemed Mikey was very intensely thrilled judging by his reaction. I’ve thought about that sometimes and I would think for a 12 year old boy to see a girl about his age suddenly completely nude just a couple of feet away must be pretty thrilling. Maybe he told his friends but I wouldn’t know.

I guess having my vulva exposed, I mean the whole front of my body exposed so publicly like that in front of boys maybe more embarrassing than when my aunt made me turn to face her. But I knew they were gazing at my naked buttocks then and it felt as if I could feel their eyes gazing at my exposed ass cheeks.

Yes, my mother came over and took me home the next day when I told her. I told her in the car on the way and she got really angry at my aunt, called her on the phone and got pretty loud.

Regarding some TV nude scenes I recently found two Mission Impossible episodes from the TV series that I thought were interesting. They’re not really nude scenes but a forced undressing is part of the show.

In season 3, episode 12, called “The Exchange” Cinnamon gets caught as a spy and must undergo interrogation but they make her undress while 2 men are in the room looking at her. It’s interesting because we get to see her take off her blouse exposing her bra straps but, of course, the camera shifts away at that point. But the stripping continues showing Cinnamon and a female guard as shadows on the wall and she’s clearly removing her skirt which the female guard takes then she reaches to her waist to remove her panty. At that point the camera shifts to the man’s interested face implying that she’s removing her underwear as he looks at her. How embarrassing!

Another MI episode1, season 4, The Code shows a beautiful Alexandra Hay ordered to hand over some information to “avoid embarrassment” as she’s surrounded by group of soldiers. The leader orders her to be searched telling her “we can be very…thorough” with a lascivious smile. Once again of course, the camera shifts away as her clothes come off then the next scene shows her covered by only a towel as a solder tears at her clothing looking for the contraband. They don’t find it so the leader orders “continue the search” which can only mean a body cavity search since she’s now nude. But, lucky for her, he ends up finding the microdots before her body is searched.

Here’s a link to that episode:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87ebqu

The scene starts at about 12:00 minutes and the shock on her face is priceless!

Because of the camera shifting away at the critical moments, I wrote fictional stories about what happens at that point using the dialogue from the script. I’ll post those stories somewhere else on this site.

I guess I could easily identify with both situations but the one with Alexandra Hay surrounded by soldiers seems that it would be extremely intense.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

I guess the scene you mentioned in "The Exchange" is the one starting at about 6:50 here, right?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v9no3

This one seems literally a bit closer to your experience than the scene in "The Code": she's standing in place as a woman removes her clothes, revealing her in full view of a few men. But as you say, both camera views leave plenty of blanks for the imagination to fill in. The scene from "The Code" is also the only one in which we see the actual embarrassment on the woman's face, rather than emotionless shadows on the wall.

She's lucky that the search leader didn't just proceed with the cavity search anyway out of spite/lust, on the pretense of being thorough! If the scene seems intense to you as it is, then I can only imagine how it'd register with some even more intimate searching.

Very courteous of them to give her a towel for cover while they search her clothes. Or maybe that's just to minimize any potential distraction her body might cause. Either way, I guess a modesty towel is a courtesy your aunt didn't grant you on that day.

Also:
Yes, it seemed Mikey was very intensely thrilled judging by his reaction. I’ve thought about that sometimes and I would think for a 12 year old boy to see a girl about his age suddenly completely nude just a couple of feet away must be pretty thrilling. Maybe he told his friends but I wouldn’t know.
I think you're on the money here. Can't confirm from firsthand experience, but... well... there isn't much room for doubt, really. That experience would've stuck with me in a major way. Honestly, it didn't take full nudity or anything very close to it to elicit a thrill at that age.

I wouldn't have told my friends, as I was the type to keep to myself about that sort of thing. I expect some boys couldn't help but blab to their friends about it, and some might quietly mention it to one or two very close friends. Lots of dependence on personality here.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

CarolineT wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:04 am When I was quite young at age 11 my aunt embarrassed me in front of my boy cousins and uncle by pulling the shoulder straps of my bathing suit down and completely off. We had just gotten to her house from the beach when she did this in the living room and she talked about me being too sandy from the beach and needing a bath. She brushed the sand off my nude body as a way of delaying my exposure in front of everyone. My uncle pretended to not look but he and my boy cousins were clearly ogling my nude body. I was too embarrassed and shocked to do anything but stand there bashfully until my aunt finally took me away to the bathroom to bathe.
I have to ask, are you the same Caroline that sent in "Bathing Suit Off by My Aunt" on the forced nudity story archive? It was a very enjoyable tale over there. You should think about linking it here so people can read the whole story.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Yes, I did post that story on ASSTR. As I mentioned in that story I hesitated publishing for a long time because I still feel some embarrassment when I recall the experience but it was a bit of a thrill to publish and get other people’s reaction.

I have to read your stories when I have time. They look good.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:49 am I guess the scene you mentioned in "The Exchange" is the one starting at about 6:50 here, right?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6v9no3

This one seems literally a bit closer to your experience than the scene in "The Code": she's standing in place as a woman removes her clothes, revealing her in full view of a few men. But as you say, both camera views leave plenty of blanks for the imagination to fill in. The scene from "The Code" is also the only one in which we see the actual embarrassment on the woman's face, rather than emotionless shadows on the wall.

She's lucky that the search leader didn't just proceed with the cavity search anyway out of spite/lust, on the pretense of being thorough! If the scene seems intense to you as it is, then I can only imagine how it'd register with some even more intimate searching.

Very courteous of them to give her a towel for cover while they search her clothes. Or maybe that's just to minimize any potential distraction her body might cause.
I've written a fictional version of each of those two Mission Impossible episodes filling in what the camera leaves out. Here is a link to my stories:

https://storiesonline.net/a/carolt
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

CarolineT wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:14 pm Yes, I did post that story on ASSTR. As I mentioned in that story I hesitated publishing for a long time because I still feel some embarrassment when I recall the experience but it was a bit of a thrill to publish and get other people’s reaction.

I have to read your stories when I have time. They look good.
Do you have a link to the story?
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Here's a link to my "memoir" on ASSTR:

https://puericil.netlify.app/fna/2022/b ... by_my_aunt
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

I've written a fictional version of each of those two Mission Impossible episodes filling in what the camera leaves out. Here is a link to my stories:
Alright, I read the Alexandra Hay story. Thought it filled in the blanks nicely and was a natural progression/escalation from what was shown in the actual episode. Only so many ways a thorough search can continue once the clothes come off! I'll read the Cinnamon Carter story when I get a good chance.

Reading your ASSTR story, something stands out to me. You've mentioned that you talked things over with Linda that night, and agreed it could've been nice to see the same thing happen to one of the boys. That's pretty easy to understand. It may have felt more fair for it to happen to one of them after your own total exposure. Maybe it would've also appealed to your own curiosity, and/or felt like a bit of vengeance after they'd stared so openly and intensely at your nude body.

Now, what caught my eye was the following:
I remember my mom calling my aunt a bunch of names like “stupid” and “spiteful” and “bitch” and other stuff like that. She talked about how my aunt would feel if my cousin Linda had been the one stripped nude at our house and I when I heard that I really wished it might happen. My brother would get to see Linda’s sex exposed and see a girl’s genitals for the first time. But that never happened.
Where do you think this desire came from? Did you wish for Linda to find herself in a similar situation out of a "misery loves company" mindset? Or maybe you longed for a kind of sympathetic embarrassment/arousal mix that you'd feel from seeing Linda go through the same thing? Going out on a limb, could you have been wanting to see your brother's reaction to Linda's body, after having seen how Mikey and Eric reacted to yours?
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

CinnabarSunset wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:21 pm

Where do you think this desire came from? Did you wish for Linda to find herself in a similar situation out of a "misery loves company" mindset? Or maybe you longed for a kind of sympathetic embarrassment/arousal mix that you'd feel from seeing Linda go through the same thing? Going out on a limb, could you have been wanting to see your brother's reaction to Linda's body, after having seen how Mikey and Eric reacted to yours?
This happened so long ago but I do remember my mother comparing my embarrassment with the possibility of my cousin Linda going through the same. It seemed she was trying to shame my aunt with such a comparison but for me the image of Linda undressed in front of boys as I had just experienced aroused some lustful feelings. My little brother and I had already done our own sexual explorations of sorts, some brothers and sisters go through that, and I imagined his reaction to watching our cousin Linda forcibly stripped nude in front of him.

His response, in my imagination just simply fueled those adolescent feelings of sex and lust and embarrassment. I don’t know how else to describe what I felt at the time except that it was a confused mix of girlish lust, embarrassment, sexual humiliation and arousal. At 11 years old one is apt to feel overwhelmed by such emotions welling up with all sorts of sexual images.

And I probably did yearn for a “misery loves company” in imaging Linda nude in front of my brother that might soften what I had just experienced in front of her brothers.