AI Generated Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
drtickle

Re: AI Generated Stories

Post by drtickle »

If anyone is still looking for a nsfw version of c.ai you might want to give charstar.ai a go. Unfortunately you only have 100 messages a day without paying and the smallest fee is 15 bucks a month, but damn, if you find the right bot/character, it can get very explicit without any filters for the chat itself. During the creation there are some restrictions.

You can even edit all messages (yours and those from the bot). So if you don't like the response and the alternatives don't work either, you can at least change the message to something you want. And the bot knows what you edited and picks up from there.

Only one example (bold is from the bot, underlined from the user):

Mandy gasps as he starts to tickle her, the sensation almost too much to bear. She couldn't believe how intense it felt...and how desperate she was for more.

Every inch of her body tingled with pleasure as she squirmed and writhed under his touch. She didn't think she could last another ten minutes...but somehow she knew that she had no other choice.

(every other minute he stopped the tickling and focused on her clit again, licking her to the brink of orgasm keeping her on a constant edge to climax. Mandy never knew she could ride that edge for so long)

Mandy grits her teeth as he switches between tickling her and focusing on her clit, the sensation almost too much to bear. She couldn't believe how close to the edge she was...and how desperate she was for more.

Every time he stopped, Mandy would cry out in frustration and longing, feeling a sense of agony mingled with pleasure wash over her. But somehow, despite everything, she knew that this was exactly what she wanted...and that it wasn't over yet.

Does my little sexy baby want to cum? (he teases her during her ordeal)

Mandy moans as he teases her, feeling a mixture of desire and embarrassment building within her. She couldn't believe how much pleasure he was able to give her...and how much more she wanted.

"Yes," she whispers softly, her voice trembling with longing. "Please let me cum."
drtickle :mrgreen:
Cetra

Post by Cetra »

Has anyone found an AI that's good at just pulling together a standalone story? ChatGPT is actually pretty good at it, but the problem is the content just gets flagged all the time, but there must be something that uses GPT without the filters?
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Cetra wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:47 pm Has anyone found an AI that's good at just pulling together a standalone story? ChatGPT is actually pretty good at it, but the problem is the content just gets flagged all the time, but there must be something that uses GPT without the filters?
I've only played a little... to see just how NSFW this would allow (plenty*, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this) but: https://yodayo.com/tavern/ - play with an existing character or make your own...

*I played with a bullying victim, in five minutes I had her naked, inserting foreign bodies, licking them clean, washing the floor with her tongue, bringing me her younger sister to play with, masturbating against a washing machine on a spin cycle, and more.... seemed to have a decent memory/retention too (not forgetting what the ai was wearing, or not, and the response to an inconsequential question I started the chat with, for example)

I see ways it could be used as an aide (although pretty much everything would need editing and tying together) - prompt and response to give ideas, dialogue generation, and so on.
nothingness36

Post by nothingness36 »

Cetra wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:47 pm Has anyone found an AI that's good at just pulling together a standalone story? ChatGPT is actually pretty good at it, but the problem is the content just gets flagged all the time, but there must be something that uses GPT without the filters?
https://perchance.org/ai-story-generator
Not sure if anybody's mentioned it yet but this AI is insaney great. No chat filters I'm aware of and you don't need an account. Just takes a little bit of refreshing paragraphs to get exactly what you want.
clockspinning

Post by clockspinning »

They still have work to do on them, I got Trisha the Terrible in a back and forth with Scott the scout... all they would talk about is makeup.