Hard Time at the Beach

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Hard Time at the Beach

Post by Themarble »

Great chapter here Teenfan. No clothes insight for the boy. Looks like he will have to remain naked for the evening. Surely he can't be too happy about that. Surely he won't act immature? (;. Can't wait for more.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Very intriguing new chapter TeenFan, really enjoyed it.

I loved Jakub being slightly annoyed at Inga giving him orders, I remember being that age and sort of being annoyed at how many people were the boss of you. And so it makes sense that even tho he likes her a lot, he doesn't want to be subordinate to yet another person. Fantastic realistic writing adds so much to the story.

Loved his Aunt giving his shorts away! and to his tormenter that caused him to erupt! Aunt Lilka seems very mischievous, I hope we see more of her.

Poor Jakub still naked, his clothes given away. How embarrassing for the poor boy, at least he's not aroused but for how much longer?

Brilliant stuff.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 54.

Monet runs over and she give Jakub a big hug.

"Thanks so much. Except for messing up my castle you've been a big help," and the girl kisses Jakub on both cheeks, proving the girl must be
French. And then Monet grabs Jakub's dick again, giving it another squeeze, proving the girl is way too grown up now to be ten years old.
Monet then shakes hands with Peter, and waving goodbye to the other girls, she takes off running toward her beloved sandcastle.

Jakub isn't much of a talker. Most of the time at the beach, Jakub has kept his thoughts to himself, rarely speaking up and mostly responding
when other people spoke to him. Seeing that his clothes have all been given away and that even the towels are gone, Jakub is completely at a
loss for words. Not only is Inga wearing his shirt, his shorts have been given to that manipulative little monster called Monet, given to the girl as a gift, something to remember him by. Sayonara shorts...au revoir...auf wiedersehen...nice to have known you. And so it appears that Jakub will
have to remain naked. "Umm...ah sheesh...Oh frig...damn..." Jakub stutters and stammers. Peter has no trouble with his voice. Laughter is coming out of his mouth, knowing his buddy is stuck for a while longer being the "Too old to be naked on the beach boy".

Jakub, after a few mumbling fits of trying to talk, finds his voice again.

"What are we going to do now if we aren't going back to the hotel?"

His mother points down the beach. She points in the opposite direction that Jakub, Peter, and Inga were at for the bodypainting competition.

"I want to go for a walk. I hear there are some places to get fruit drinks and maybe a bite to eat. You've been running up and down the beach all
day. You've been having your fun and games. Now us girls want to check out the sights. Eleni says it's not a long walk to where we can get the
best barbequed shrimp."

"A place to eat?" Jakub asks. "What if they don't let me in?"

Jakub's mother is silent as she ponders the question. Aunt Lilka has the solution.

"If you can't get in, we'll just order for to go and then find a nice spot on the beach to eat our snack. How does that sound?"

It really doesn't sound all that great to Jakub, but what can he do about it except moan and groan, but that would make him look like a whiny baby and Inga and Eleni are watching. Gotta take things like a man. With everything already gathered up and taken back to the hotel room by Uncle Bolek, Jakub's mom and aunt start heading up the beach. Inga and Eleni follow right behind and the two naked twelve year old boys bring up the rear.

"Hey Inga," Jakub shouts out, "Where did your mother go? She was playing cards with my mom and aunt."

"She went back to the hotel. Can you believe it. We are both checked into the same hotel. I heard you are on the first floor. My family is
on the top floor. She left just before you and uh...your friends showed up."

"So my mom didn't see what happened to you," Peter says. "I wonder what she would think about that?"

"I wonder what she would think if she saw you playing with my dick."

"I wasn't playing with it. I was...umm...demonstrating proper technique for the other kids. That girl was going to hurt you the way she was
squeezing that thing." Peter says, while pointing at Jakub's thing, which is still looking a little red from the sun or the squeezing or both.

There are still young girls naked along the beach, still more young women walking by topless or lying on the sand, but Jakub is for the moment
doing a good job of not looking at them. He doesn't want his dick to start up with the standing up again. He's never achieved an orgasm before.
It's all a new world he finds himself in, a new state of existence, that of being a young male with a ticking time bomb dangling between his legs.
How long does it take for his gun to reload after shooting? Jakub has no idea, but he's not ready to ask anyone about it. In some of the videos
Uncle Bolek has the guys are able to ejaculate more than once. Did these guys do double duty on the same day? Was there some time between
sex acts? Jakub supposes now that he has achieved "sexual capability", that his uncle might be willing to fill in some of the missing pieces of information. Mabe he will ask Peter what he knows when he finds some quiet time with him. Peter isn't that much older, but he does have an
older sibling, and this seems to have exposed him to more stuff that teens do.

The sun is just a big orange ball on the horizon when the group arrives at the Shrimp Shack. The large reader board near the entrance says:
Fish and Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp Gumbo
Shrimp on a Stick
Shrimp cocktails

"I wonder if I can get a cock and a tail?" Aunt Lilka asks after perusing the reader board.

Jakub's mother laughs along with the other older girls, but Jakub is still not back in a laughing mood. He still feels like he's walking around in
a daze, drained of energy since his explosive release. Maybe a taco and some juice will bring back some pep in his step.

To get to the order window, one has to first walk between two rows of picnic tables, three tables on each side. To Jakub's consternation two of
the tables on the left side of the shack have six teenage girls at each table. All the girls are in super small bikinis and the girls are noticing that
a couple cute young lads have shown up and the boys might not have shrimp on a stick, but they do have uncovered dick. The table area is covered
by a big blue tarp. Just past the tables on the left side is a fenced in area where several couples are dancing to old American pop rock tunes.

"That is awesome," Inga says, and she turns to look behind her. "They have a place to dance. Jakub, before we leave here, you are going to dance
with me."

Holy torpedo in shark infested waters...Inga wants to dance? Jakub feels butterflies flittering around in his tummy at the thought of getting out
there on the dance floor. Dancing will make his dick flop and bop to the beat of the music of the 80's hit songs, while the girls at the benches
will be pointing and giggling and possibly taking pictures. If that don't beat all, there may be a dozen more videos of Jakub the Wunderkind, the
Polish sausage king, the boner boy of the beach. Jakub's bare-naked body may end up being viewed worldwide via internet by the time the sun
is completely down, and the thought of being seen by all those millions of people is making his dick feel like it doesn't want to stay down for
much longer, and the last thing Jakub wants is for the girls to be gawking at him with a hard high pointing cock while Inga has her hands on his tail.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Such a good chapter. I can't wait for rock and roll. I hope someone gets rock hard lol (:.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Brilliant!

Love how you've managed to keep the story going, but now it's headed in a new direction and it's like it's been given a fresh boost. So many possibilites now for the story and so many more opportunities for poor Jakub to be embarrassed.

Forced to dance while naked and with an erection in front of rowdy teenage girls? Oh I can't wait!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 55.

Jakub felt so drained after the surprise orgasm. For a while he felt like a zombie, barely functioning as his mind processed what just happened.
From the time of blowing his first ever cumshot till now, Jakub didn't want to look anyone in the face, knowing that everyone will be smiling and smirking and giving him a wink or a nudge on the arm. Fortunately his mom and aunt didn't have anything to say about it, not after he got cleaned up. What is a mom supposed to say upon witnessing her son's first ever ejaculation? Inga and Eleni, on the walk up the beach to the Shrimp Shack, kept whispering to each other, looking back at Jakub, then going back to whispering again. What could those girls be talking about? Jakub is only half curious, and he's glad everyone else was focused on getting drinks and snacks.

After ordering food at the window, the group of six sits down at the free table next to the dance floor, the one closest to the two tables with the twelve bikini clad teenage girls. After looking at them again, Jakub thinks these are the same girls that were all laid out on beach towels, sunning themselves topless. They are of similar age and wearing the same type of bikini bottoms. Maybe they are all from the same school or town and came together as a group. As soon as the group of girls saw the two naked twelve year old boys they all looked over. Jakub could not look at
those girls, feeling strangely even more naked than when he was on the beach. The first time he saw those girls and their rows upon rows of bare breasts he had played with himself, and that got the attention of that awful lifeguard named Helga. Now Jakub is standing just five feet away
from the girls and he has no intention of playing with himself this time. This is a restaurant even if it does have only a tarp for a roof. Jakub just stares down at his hands on the table, doesn't look up till the food is brought over.

There's nothing like an apricot-blueberry smoothie and a couple skewers of barbequed shrimp dipped into a spicy pineapple sauce to rejuvenate a tired body. A fruity yogurt based drink is the perfect prescription for a boy who spent the day on the beach. The spicy shrimp has Jakub's mouth
tingling and he starts to feel alive again. What a day it's been, the first day of his biological maturation. This is a day to be forever remembered
and he's been quiet, trying to figure out what it all means. Jakub is not a child anymore, he's a Sperminator now. Noone who saw him blast off
like a rocket will ever see him the same way again. Peter has plenty to say as he dips shrimp into the dipping sauce...

"You're the only boy I've seen get jerked off like that...That was so amazing, you almost hit yourself in the face...I bet that felt good. Your whole body was seized up like you stuck your finger in an electrical socket..."

Jakub doesn't respond much to the questions and comments. Eleni and Inga are sitting right across from them and can hear every word. The two girls are sharing a large shrimp cocktail, and both have a mint julep to drink. There must be alcohol in the drink as Inga is getting silly. She keeps
giggling. Suddenly Inga leans over and she grabs Jakub's hand.

"You know it's not the first time I saw a boy jerking off. Just a few weeks ago I saw Peter playing with himself in the living room, when he was watching a channel he's not supposed to watch. He thought everyone was asleep."

Peter looks over at the two older women at the end of the table, concerned they might be hearing this. Jakub's mom and aunt are busy talking to
themselves about something else, something about where to go and what to do later in the evening.

"Maybe we'll find a nice nightclub. I know Bolek won't stay cooped up in the hotel room after he wakes up from his nap," Jakub's mom says.

With the other ladies not paying attention to the conversation, Peter turns back to his sister. "Be quiet, sis. Why are you telling everyone? And
why were you sneaking up on me?"

"I was going to the kitchen and heard the tv on...and I went to see what was on."

"Please stop. If you have to tell the story do it later. Not now," Peter pleads.

Inga lets go of Jakub's hand and she grab's Peter's hand. Inga is bold, nearly aggressive, like she's got her brother in a bind and is relishing it. Once again, Jakub is thankful not to have an older sister.

"Okay, I'll hold off for now, but as some point I'm telling the story...unless you can offer me something," and then Inga looks over at the dance area. "Ooooh, look at those girls dancing."

Jakub and Peter turn to look over at the dance area that is roped off next to the Shrimp Shack. Several outdoor lights just came on, lighting up
the jumping and writhing bodies on the sand. Some of the teenage girls are out there dancing.

Jakub counts six girls dancing. Those girls are just too gorgeous. Each one has long and strong legs. Each one has a firm tummy and more than a
hint of muscle under their flawless tanned skin. Everyone at the Shake Shack, young and old alike, is looking at the stunning array of bikini clad
girls who are all appear to be fifteen to seventeen years old. An Abba disco era song is playing, and the girls on the sand are giving their legs a
wonderful workout as they twist their bodies and bop up and down to the beat. Looking at their perfect physical forms, Jakub's heart starts
beating faster. A now familiar feeling is also stirring again in his groin, making Jakub groan and he thinks to himself 'Here we go again'.

"Where are you girls from?" Aunt Lilka asks, directing her question toward the girls sitting at the tables.

The twelve girls did come here together, members of a Junior Olympic Volleyball team from Slovenia, which is just a short drive to the north.
The servers at the Shrimp Shack must have been serving lots of those Mint Juleps. Dozens of little plastic glasses sit on top of the tables in front of the remaining girls. They all appear to be a little tipsy, though Jakub is no expert on what drunken people look and act like. Jakub has tasted beer a few times, but only a small glass with a few ounces. He knows when Uncle Bolek has had a few too many beers, but what do teenage girls act like...seems Jakub is finding that out.

One of the girls on the dance floor reaches for the neck of a girl who is facing away from her. This girl grabs the top tie string of the bikini top
and she pulls. The unsuspecting one has no idea her top just flopped down and is hanging by the lower string at the midsection. She was so
busy jumping around, and perhaps so tipsy, that she didn't feel a thing. Swaying her body around, she jumps and swings her arms, not knowing
that her exposed breasts are bouncing freely, and boy, did she have a lot to bounce.

The other girls on the dance floor start laughing as soon as they see their sports comrade's topless state. The remaining girls at the tables clap
and cheer. Passers-by on the beach stop to stare. Finally, the half-stripped girl notices her clothing condition. Instead of screaming, instead of
covering up and running off, the girl merely unties the lower string and lets the bikini top tumble to the sand.

"Now this is turning into a beach party," Peter says and he stands up on the seat to get a better look. Peter also starts bopping up and down,
knowing but not caring that everyone can see his penis flopping.

Jakub is tempted to stand up but he doesn't. He doesn't have to look down to know his dick just about doubled in size. He can feel the movement
of his dick as it expands and slides along his leg. He knows when it reaches the necessary stiffness and increase of blood flow to get lift off from
his lap. Several more girls on the dance floor lose their tops. The music changes to a slower song and the girls pair up and begin dancing with
each other. Two topless girls press their chests against each other. Four beautiful mounds press together as the two dancing girls look each other in the eyes. Then the two girls kiss each other, not a quick peck of a kiss but a hot passionate one.

Jakub looks up at his friend Peter, sees the other boy's penis is rapidly rising. Peter looks down at his friend to see Jakub's penis is standing up.
The boner is back, and it only took an hour off while it was in regeneration mode.

Inga suddenly stands up and she looks excited. She smiles a big grin, and she looks at the still seated Jakub.

Reaching out her hand, Inga says, "Come on, Jakub. Let's go dance."
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

That was an exciting chapter. I'm glad to see that the boys seem to be getting excited too. How will Jakub react. He knows he can blast off. His erection is now more embarrassing to him that ever. He knows what it's capable of. He will definitely not want to be joining the dance floor. Perhaps Mother will have to convince him, but with the boner and what happened. I'm excited to see where you take this.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Wonderful stuff.

I love the idea of Inga and Eleni whispering to each other about Jakub and he is aware of it. Are they talking about his ejaculation? Did they enjoy it? I like the idea of Jakub being a bit paranoid about it.

Well after a few chapters of his penis behaving itself it's nice to see it's risen and is being naughty again :lol:

What a great cliffhanger to leave it on, is Jakub going to have to stand up in the cafe with an erection in front of Inga, Eleni, his Mom and Aunt and all these new teenage volleyball girls?

Can't wait to see what he does. Will he freeze?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 56.

All day long, from around noon until now, Jakub had been naked on the beach. He wasn't happy about being naked, would have kept his shorts
on the whole time if given that option. Being without anything to wear was at times humiliating, but on the setting of a beach the nudity felt
somewhat natural. Kids playing around on the beach, running along the shoreline and jumping into the surf, even building sandcastles with other
kids who are similarly naked, is normal and routine for such a beach as this tourist trap in Croatia.

All the people Jakub saw were mostly minding their own business. The other kids, girls mostly, noticed him but went on with their playing or
sunning themselves. The adults mostly ignored Jakub, with a few notable exceptions such as Lifeguard Helga. Jakub was aware that other
beach goers noticed him as he walked by, but Jakub spent plenty of time doing his own looking. He spent lots of time with his own eyes wide
open, gawking at different beautiful young women and teenage girls, some who went about their business topless and seemingly mindless to the
effect their mostly naked nubile bodies had on certain body parts of teenage boys.

Several times during the day the level of embarrassment was higher than normal, with a continuous awareness of being naked while wanting to
be covered up being the norm. Being naked on the beach being at an embarrassment level of say...3 out of 10, with ten being the maximum that
one can be mortified and shamed. Having the hardon bopped up and down by Helga's ring buoy...that must come in around a 7 on the Humiliation
Scale. Displaying his nakedness and painted on elephant face to the crowd at the bodypainting contest comes in at an 8. And of course the ultimate, most shameful moment being the tickle torture and jerkoff conducted by Monet's molesters. Losing control of one's bodily functions and cuming like that in front of so many people, having the whole episode captured on camera, is definitely a 10 on the Humiliation Scale.

But now comes another trial in a long series of tribulations. On this day of continuous self-awareness of his naked body and how it's reacting to
the stimuli and events around him, Jakub must do something he'd rather not do.

"Come on Jakub. Let's go dance"

That's what Inga said. That's what Inga wants. Jakub doesn't want to go out there, not on the dance floor with the teenage girls out there. He's
more than thrilled to look at a large group of hot girls who play volleyball, at the Junior Olympic level no less, and have the long limbs and
muscled bodies to prove it. Jakub is more than pleased to be a watcher as the girls start to go crazy and rip off their bikini tops. Not only is his
dick showing its appreciation by getting hard up again, but his buddy Peter has an erected penis as well. If it was just watching those gorgeous
gals dance with each other on the dance floor, then Jakub would happily keep an eye on them between bites of shrimp. To actually get on the
dance floor and shake his booty is another matter.

Jakub doesn't like dancing. The last time he danced it was a disaster. It was one year ago, the end of the school year dance. Jakub had just finished the 7th grade and he went to the dance for the kids aged 11 to 13. No problem with going to the dance even though he was among the youngest age group. The snacks and all you can drink sodas had a certain appeal. Jakub had no intention of going out there on the dance floor,
was content to watch from the sidelines. But then a girl named Novica, without even asking if Jakub wanted to dance, grabbed his hand and dragged him out onto the hardwood floor of the gymnasium. Novica wasn't what Jakub would have called pretty. The girl had glasses and braces
and way too many freckles on her face. Dancing as best he could, there was no way to be prepared for the awkward and uncoordinated body
motions that Novica somehow called dance moves. The off balanced girl kneed Jakub in the nuts. At first the girl laughed and then she wanted
to apologize and make things better by giving Jakub a kiss. This brought about a second instance of wanting to get away. At the snack table an
array of sandwich types had been laid out. Unfortunately, the sandwich of choice for Novica is the Liverwurst with slices of fresh onion. Wearing
braces the brown pate was gunked up throughout the girl's denture ware, and her breath reeked with the aroma. Jakub had to risk being called
a coward and "ungentlemanly" as he took off running for the exit.

The shrimp shack has no doors as an exit. One can escape by going in almost any direction except toward the restaurant's order window. Escape
is on Jakub's mind as Inga holds out her hand toward him. Jakub is still hesitant. Standing up and showing everyone at the table, and everyone
else at the other tables, that the shy boy is exhibiting another outrageously large erection for a seemingly pre-pubescent boy, is the last thing
Jakub wants to do. Jakub is thinking the best course of action is inaction, to be as stubborn as a mule and refuse to get up, but then his mother
has a word or two for him.

"Jakub. Don't be rude and make Inga wait. Be nice and get up. A little more exercise won't hurt you. "
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

I love how we get more backstory with Jakub and also an insight into how he's felt all day, the different levels of embarrassment he's felt at various stages. Great attention to detail, builds the characters up more while also ramping up the tension before Jakub has to stand up and reveal his erection to everyone. Surely that will be a 10/10 on the embarrassment scale.

Cannot wait for the next chapter, it's sure to be explosive!