Hard Time at the Beach

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Hard Time at the Beach

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 59.

Earlier in the day Jakub had beaten Peter in a footrace. Losing the race is what cost Peter his swimming suit, forcing him to spend the rest
of the day on the beach naked like his new friend. When it comes to sliding back and forth on the sand, slipping this way and scooting that way,
Peter has much faster foot movements than Jakub. It's like Peter is a boxer and he studied how to move by watching the great American boxers
of the past. Every time Jakub gets Peter in the right position to thrust his meat club into the other boy's groin Peter finds a way to dance his way
out of it.

"Stick it to him," one of the volleyball girls shouts out, but who is she cheering on? These girls don' know the boy's names.

"This event should be added to the Junior Olympics," another girl says.

Peter spins around but this backfires when Jakub grabs him from behind. Yanking the lighter boy up against him, Jakub's dick ends up slamming
right into Peter's behind.

"Gee, it looks like the bigger boy really likes his friend a lot...a whole lot. Are they butt buddies?"

Now Jakub has heard the phrase "bosom buddies", meaning two people who are good friends. But what are "Butt Buddies?" Jakub has an idea
what the girl means as his hard dick had just slapped Peter hard on the ass and even bumped into the crack area. Peter spins again and he dances
out of danger. He probably won't turn his back to Jakub again. So far Peter has mostly played defense and it's been working for him. Jakub is
getting tired and his movements have slowed down. Trying to hold onto Peter is like trying to catch and hold onto a chicken.

In addition to the constantly moving feet in the jockeying for position, each boy's erection stays stiff throughout the match, each dick moving in
slightly different ways due to the size and weight differences. Peter's stays mostly upright, his penis being more slender, his dick whacking the
tummy more often. Jakub's dick being a hefty one, sticks straight out more and can reach farther. The prancing around on the sand makes his heavier dick swing down low and it comes back up with some force. This is exactly what happens when Jakub and Peter get close, and clinch like
in a boxing match, but in the movement of stepping up to Peter, Jakub's dick goes from swing low to rising fast. The dick on the rise is perfectly positioned to smack the underside of Peter's nutsack. Peter goes "whoof" and he slumps forward. Holding onto the clinch is all that Peter can do
for a couple seconds.

"Who's the boy with the bigger dick? What's his name?" A volleyball girl asks.

"His name is Jakub. He's my nephew." Aunt Lilka shouts out, and now all the girls know Jakub by name.

Jumping on the "Bigger is Better' bandwagon, most of the girl's start cheering for Jakub. This gets under Peter's skin, specifically under his
foreskin, as the boy loses some of his swagger. The smile is gone for the moment, and he even gives the gaggle of girls watching a not so friendly sticking out of his tongue in their direction.

The two boys separate, and this time Peter keeps his distance. He feints a rush and backs away. Jakub rushes in and Peter slides easily to the side.
The match looks like it's phizzing out and the girls are not happy.

"Come on boys...fight fight fight."

Jakub looks back over toward his dinner table. "I'm getting tired of running. He won't hold still."

One of the volleyball girls comes up with the solution to the stalemate. She steps over to Peter and she grabs hold of the smaller boy.

"Let's put them together. No more running. Somebody grab Jakub."

With the Cindi Lauper song coming to a close, the girls decide that it's time for them to have some fun. The girl's idea of "Girls Just Wanna Have
Fun" is to line the two combatants facing each other. Then taking turns a girl grabs hold of the sword of a boy and two girls wield those penis
swords to continue the match. One girl grips Jakub's dick near the base, leaving a few inches uncovered. A girl does the same with Peter, and the
two girls control the dicks in their hands. Being held in place by groups of girls now, the two boys can do nothing but stand there as the girls swing
and swipe their hard cocks at the other. Lots of contact seems to be the idea here, as over and over the heads of the boy's dicks slam into each
other. There doesn't seem to be any strategy on display, just a continuous barrage of whack...whack...whacks.

Peter acts like this is all funny. He's laughing and grinning and he looks at Jakub like the bigger boys should be just as thrilled. After all, how often
do naked twelve year old boys find themselves the center of attention of a dozen athletic girls? How many boys their age can say they were used
as human swords in a fencing match? How many twelve year olds can even say they've had an older teenage girl's hand wrapped around their dick?

For another three minutes the two boys get their penis' pounded, each member of the volleyball team taking a turn at the controls. These girls are having way too much fun with this. Jakub feels his balls tightening up and he now knows what that means. The end of his dick, squeezed past the foreskin fully, has changed to a darker shade that can be seen even in this poor lighting. His heartbeat is speeding up and he notices his breathing
is faster. All these are signs he learned about a couple hours earlier. Another minute or two and Jakub knows he might be spewing again. Is there
no mercy at all to be found anywhere on this beach. Is Jakub in a new type of hellscape, one where he forever has to endure the manipulations
and manhandling by groups of forever horny girls who love teasing younger boys?

"Okay girls, stop the match. They've had enough"

Thank goodness, the match is over. The girls cheer and clap, even though there was no clear winner of the match. Everyone watching or participating got their money's worth of action. Next the girls start cheering again. The owner of the Shrimp Shack, seeing a much larger crowd than usual at his dance area, seeing that twelve of these are tall teenage girls who show a tendency to take off their tops, is bringing out the
special party equipment. The owner and one of the chefs is bringing out a light set and another piece of equipment. Once plugged in the lights shine out an array of colors in rotating beams. The other small machine turns out to be a bubble maker. Streams of bubbles pour out of a tube in front. A built-in fan blows the bubbles upward to float over the dance area. An Abba song starts to play, and the sandy dance floor has been
turned into a disco.

"Maybe one of these boys is a better dancer," The captain of the Volleyball team tells the two boys. "Dance for us. We'll pick out the winner and
give him a prize."
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Perfection again Teenfan. This series never misses the mark. Jakub getting close to cumming again?! Count me in! I really hope that Peter is starting to feel it too. Hoping for leaking from both of the boys!!
MrDildont

Post by MrDildont »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didnt expect such a quick update! I must have gotten lucky.

I really hope one of the boys cum. It looks like Peter turn, though jakub got close too! ;)
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

A glimpse into the future.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/48/16/66/4816 ... a9e6c2.jpg

This is taken from the one year reunion of the beach vacation.
Jakub and Peter are about to hit the beach again. I wish we could see what happens.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Jakub being made to dance to Abba in front of all those girls while naked, erect, and close to cumming. What an amazing image.

Will the poor boy make it through the song without exploding?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter 60.

Beams of red, green, and golden light stream out of the light display. The shifting colors create bizarre effects on the faces of the girls watching
Jakub as he starts to dance. The lighting has a strange effect, changing the girl's eyes and the pearly whites of their teeth, making what should be sweet innocent faces appear garish and ghastly. This looks to Jakub more like a carnival show than a disco. Looking down at himself, Jakub sees
the flashes of colors slide across his body, flickering across his exposed genitalia, his penis making another one of those lurid displays and the
flashing lights makes it appear even more gaudy. Was it mentioned earlier that Jakub doesn't like to dance? So here he is, the center of attention
once more as he tries to not look like a fool on the dance floor.

Trying to ignore the watchers, Jakub focuses his mind on the music, and he hears the words to the "Mamma Mia" song that is playing. Amazingly
the words seem to have been written just for him...

"Look at me now, will I ever learn
I don't know how, but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
(Just one look) and I can hear a bell ring
(One more look) and I forget everything, whoa..."

There's a lot of looking going on alright. Right now it's a whole volleyball team of teenage girls from Slovenia watching the naked Polish boy
as he swings his erect cock to the right and sways it back to the left. Why oh why does that thing have to get hard up so easily? At least Jakub
is not alone. He looks over as Peter shimmies and shakes his stiffie, which has been standing up a lot since the sun went down. Then Jakub
remembers...this is a competition. He's supposed to try to beat Peter in best dance performance and so far Peter is beating the pants off of
him.

Peter is grinning like a maniac as he moves to the beat of the Abba song. He positions his arms just right to move them in the right rhythm and
his feet dance in perfect harmony with the beat. Peter has got the moves. Mainly it's the attitude. The spry German kid is isn't shying away from
the moment. The spotlight is on him, bubbles falling down around his head like rain, and he loves every moment of it. Peter is the one who
has at times displayed evidence of penis envy when he looks at Jakub's longer and thicker appendage. But at this moment Jakub would trade an
inch or two from his length to have two functioning feet. Jakub always felt like his feet are encased in concrete shoes whenever he tries to
make dance moves.

Trying a different approach, Jakub keeps his feet together. The memory of a dancing gopher comes to his mind, the silly little gopher that drove
Bill Murray crazy in the Caddyshack Movie. Jakub saw that movie not long ago, and most of it made no sense to him, but he remembers laughing
out loud hysterically when at the end of the movie the gopher does a dance to the closing credits song. All the gopher did was swing his body
while keeping his arms and elbows held a certain way. Duplicating the move, Jakub does the gopher dance and then adds a wiggle move with his behind.

"That's it. Move that ass"
"Shake it baby...oooh yeah..."
"It's the dancing dude duo. And it's a free show"

For a free show those girls are getting more than their money's worth. Where else in the world can girls under the age of eighteen go to see such
sights as boys on the verge of pubescence prance about displaying their prominent pricks? Such cute and adorable boys, their parents must be so
proud. Aunt Lilka seems very pleased with the show. Jakub's aunt is standing on the bench seat of the dining table, standing and swaying to the
music. And just in case there wasn't enough visual stimulation to keep the two dancing boy's dicks at attention, several more bikini tops have
slipped off the torsos of members of the Slovenian volleyball team. There are more tits than tops now, and those tits are a magnificent display
of physical fitness. Only athletes have such firm perky breasts, and Jakub is suddenly mesmerized by the array of round mounds on otherwise
flat and fit bodies.

One of the closest girls stops and she points toward Jakub, pointing downward. Other girls follow the finger and they too either point or get a
wide eyed look with added glee. Jakub looks down to see a long line of that pesky sticky stuff bubbling out, forming a strand hanging down
several inches from the end of the penis head. The rotating flashing lights reflect off that viscous strand and acts like a beacon. OH Damn...
not that again. Those girls playing with is penis like it's a sword must have gotten the juices flowing again...and again the words of the Abba song
seem to have been written for him...

"Mamma Mia, here I go again
My, my, how can I resist you?
Mamma Mia, does it show again
My, my, just how much I missed you..."

The string of dick drool is bad enough, but then a large bubble floats down to land on the top of Jakub's little (but large and pulsating) head.
The bubble doesn't break. It adheres to the top of the head like a disco ball, the beams of light reflecting off of it like it too is made up of
hundreds of mirror facets. Jakub might not be good at moving his feet to the beat, but when it comes to putting on a show, perhaps he is hard
to defeat.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Finally got around to reading the latest instalment of my favourite beach story and it was again, amazing. The bubble disco ball was such a nice addition. I wouldn't have thought up such a creative idea myself. All eyes are now on the leaking member. I can't wait for more and I'm sure the Slovenian girls can't as well.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

The caddyshack gopher dance :lol:

Loved all the girls giggling and noticing and pointing out Jakubs leaky penis. A nice mention of Aunt Lilka too, wonder if she has anything else planned for poor Jakub.

Wonderful chapter as always TeenFan.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Taking a look at one of my older stories, one that has been sitting on the shelf for six months.
I was keeping track of the views on this story while doing the final updates, and amazingly this has gained 10,000 views while I worked
on other material. I want to thank the readers for keeping this one so active in viewership.

Chapter 60 nearly concludes the daytime at the beach.
There is a part two to the story, which could be called "Hard Time at Nighttime".
Jakub and his new friends will go to the Hotel, where the fun will continue.

As soon as I can wrap up some current stories, I will refocus my attentions to the wonderful world of Jakub's most embarrassing vacation.
Will he ever find his shorts again???
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:51 pm Taking a look at one of my older stories, one that has been sitting on the shelf for six months.
I was keeping track of the views on this story while doing the final updates, and amazingly this has gained 10,000 views while I worked
on other material. I want to thank the readers for keeping this one so active in viewership.

Chapter 60 nearly concludes the daytime at the beach.
There is a part two to the story, which could be called "Hard Time at Nighttime".
Jakub and his new friends will go to the Hotel, where the fun will continue.

As soon as I can wrap up some current stories, I will refocus my attentions to the wonderful world of Jakub's most embarrassing vacation.
Will he ever find his shorts again???
If Monet gets back involved he's screwed.