The Housekeeper, Chapter Twenty

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
VanessaEvans

Re: The Housekeeper

Post by VanessaEvans »

Authors on this board and many others do not get paid for writing their stories. They do not seek fame or fortune, they write and publish because they want to. Most of them have jobs and families that take up most of their lives and can only write when they have spare time so stories can often take weeks or months or years to complete.

Remember, no one is forcing anyone to read any stories and readers should be grateful for what does get published and not complain.
Rawr112

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter Six

Post by Rawr112 »

Thnx white knights and Lady Lucia fake account
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Lol.
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter Seven

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER SEVEN

Jess

It was much easier to clean the kitchen without the constant interruption of Hannah and her friends. Before getting started, I collected all the cans, bottles, and glasses from the living room and gave a good wipe to all the surfaces. Being in there was enough for the mortifying memory of wetting myself in front of everyone to resurface, and it took a good ten minutes of washing dishes before I could feel the burning on my cheeks fade.

While I had dealt with an embarrassing moment or two replaying while trying to get to bed every now and then, like many people deal with at some point, this was a lot more persistent and way more difficult to push out of my mind. I was twenty years old, for fuck’s sake. And apparently that little phrase of Hannah’s as it rang in my head along with the rest.

Though I had showered twice already–once that morning and once after being shoved into the pool–I already felt the need to do so again. The slutty maid dress was more horrible to wear now that I had been stuck in it for so long. Between the sweating under the outside sun and the constant chores in the tight uniform, the thing was slightly itchy everywhere and my breasts were noticeably sore after being crushed for so long. I also hadn’t really eaten since getting in the car, and the girls had taken their snacks down to the basement with them. Obviously I was in the kitchen, but I figured it was better to have the room spotless before looking for a little something to snack on before whenever dinner was.

It wasn’t until all the dishes were done that I realized that I was alone. As in, everyone else was downstairs. While I had known that ever since stepping back inside, it didn’t truly hit me in terms of the possibilities offered. If there was ever a time to get into my room, it was now. While I was still very much outnumbered and on my back foot after the public accident, the least I could do was change back into my regular clothes and try to call Hannah’s parents again. Try to steer things back to the way they should be. I was the babysitter, and the bossy blonde was the teenager.

Padding up the stairs as quietly as I could, to avoid any creaks that might notify the girls what I was up to, I found the upstairs hallway just like it was before. Every single door was closed, and presumably locked like before. I wasn’t sure what the plan was. With no experience picking locks, all I really could do was aggressively shake the door handle. Plenty of kids I had babysat had attempted to lock themselves in their rooms, however, and I had learned that most inside doors didn’t lock as intricately as the locks designed to keep people out of the house. Of course, Hannah’s borderline mansion and the doors within could be made better than the average suburban house I was used to. But I had to try.

Bailing on my efforts to be as quiet as possible, I did everything in my power to loosen the door handle. The girls were drinking in the basement and being loud in their gossip and giggling and whatever else they were up to. While I still didn’t condone them consuming alcohol when I was supposed to be in charge and keeping them from such partying under Hannah’s parents’ roof, it was a welcome distraction for the time being. Perhaps it would even work to my advantage, as I could report it on the phone call and give them something to actually yell at her for. Pushing me in the pool seemed like too much of a childish thing to complain about as a babysitter, and the rest of it would be too difficult to explain.

To my great relief, the lock actually gave in. After nearly a minute of trying different motions to get the handle to do anything but be stuck in place, I smiled to myself as I was able to push the door open. Unfortunately, that relief didn’t last for very long.

“Jessie!! What the fuck are you doing?!”

Just as I was going to step into the room, my head whipped to the side to see Hannah standing at the top of the stairs with a hand on her hip. I hadn’t heard her in the slightest, though she would naturally know how to quietly take the stairs from actually living in the house. Still, I had expected her to actually call me if she needed me; I had been keeping an ear out for just that, so I could sneak back downstairs before she or any of the other girls realized what I was up to.

While her harsh tone instantly made me nervous despite how I was supposed to be regaining my authority, I knew that this was the time to make a stand. “I’m going to my room for a minute. To change.” Drawing whatever strength I could find, I made the effort to keep my voice from wavering as we faced off. “I finished all the chores, Hannah. And I need to check in with your parents.” The last time I had threatened that, she had laughed in my face. Hopefully alluding to it would yield better results than straight up saying it.

She just rolled her eyes. “Clearly you need some more training. I leave you unsupervised for one minute, and you go somewhere you aren’t allowed. Your bedroom is for sleeping, Jessie. Nothing else.”

I was tempted to argue back against pretty much everything she said, but I knew it wouldn’t be worth it. Hannah had already proved that she was capable of twisting pretty much every word I said while this ‘housekeeper’ thing was still happening. And until I had the means to let the game go and make it more babysitting than cleaning, I wouldn’t be able to spin things back to my favor. Instead, I just repeated myself. “I’m changing.” Then I walked into the room without waiting for her to reply. And gasped.

Nothing was in there! Well, almost nothing. Both of my suitcases and my duffel bag were sitting on the bed, but all three pieces of luggage were open and it was clear that they were empty. As for my backpack, it was nowhere to be seen. No laptop, then, or any of my other personal things. And, in retrospect, it was stupid to assume that my phone would be sitting there waiting for me. Hannah had taken it from the bathroom, after all, which means she could have put it anywhere.

“Changing into what, virgin?” Hannah asked. She followed me into the room with a smirk on her face. “I told you, this room is for sleeping. If you want to change, you will need my permission.”

“Hannah!” I exclaimed. How could she- what could I- this wasn’t fair! Part of me wanted to scream at her, but another part felt completely deflated as I realized that all of my recent efforts had been for nothing. Hannah had moved all my possessions somewhere else, and not even breaking down every door in the house would bring them back to me. The property was just too big, and she knew all the nooks and crannies better than I did. Hannah could have hidden them anywhere, and I knew right away that she would be the only one who could return them to me.

Still very much smirking, she asked, “Yes?”

I couldn’t yell at her. Not now. I would have to play nice, somehow, and hope that this would be over at the end of the day. Surely the eighteen year old bitch wouldn’t keep this going. Most of all, I needed my cell phone. Failing that, my laptop so I could send an email. Without anything, however, I would need to be patient. “May I please have my things, Hannah?” I asked.

“Hmm. I don’t know, Jessie. You could have gotten everything back if you had kept being a good girl, but this is not appropriate behavior. Did you ask permission to come up here?”

Blushing as I knew the ‘proper’ way to reply, I said, “No, Hannah.”

“And what if you broke that lock? Is that going to come out of your paycheck?”

“Yes, Hannah.”

“You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you, Jessie? I think you should apologize.”

Swallowing my pride, and feeling smaller than ever as Hannah towered over me and made me regret the idea of coming up here and breaking into my room, I muttered, “I’m sorry, Hannah.”

“Sorry for what?”

“For being a bad girl.”

“Say the whole thing.”

“I’m sorry for being a bad girl, Hannah.”

“Better. Try to be that proper from now on, okay? I’m the lady of this house, after all. You’re just my obedient little maid. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Hannah . . . ”

The blonde teen sighed. “We just went over this, Jessie. Say the whole thing.”

Blushing darker at just the thought of the words, I somehow managed to force them out. Barely above a whisper, I said, “Yes, Hannah. I’m your obedient little maid.”

“Good girl.”

With that, she ordered me to make a fresh round of drinks for herself and her friends. I followed her down two separate flights of stairs to the basement and once again had to feel self conscious as all of them stared at me with various expressions of amusement. All of them had changed out of their bikinis and into casual summer clothes, still making me the one that was very much out of place in comparison. At Hannah’s direction, I asked the whole room for their drink orders and then left to fulfill the request. It took all my focus to remember the list of drinks. Before, I only needed to do one or two at a time, and just from the kitchen to the living room. Now I had to walk back up from the furnished basement and repeat the list over and over in my head before making each drink and grabbing the required bottles and cans. Thankfully, not all of them had wanted mixed drinks, though it seemed that the majority were leaning that way now that it was getting later in the day. Or perhaps they just wanted to make it more work for me.

When I returned to the basement, looking more subservient as ever as I carried a tray full of drinks for everyone, I was made to take away the empty glasses and top off their refreshments before they were satisfied and I could stop running up and down the stairs. Once I was done with my last trip, Hannah pointed to a spot in front of all the sofas. “Stand right there, Jessie.”

I really didn’t want to be the center of attention again, especially after what happened last time I was in a similar situation on the floor above. But I had learned better than to argue while Hannah held all the cards. “Yes, Hannah.” Then I stood where she ordered while all the girls got to sit comfortably and wait for what their ringleader had in store for me next.

“So, how pathetic is it that little Jessie here is still a virgin?” Hannah asked, “Everyone else here has had plenty of sex, right?” When everyone confirmed what she probably already knew about their own promiscuous antics with nods and a number of confident affirmations, she went on. “You’d think after 25 years, she would have found a girl to fuck by now.”

My jaw practically dropped at that as I looked at Hannah in disbelief. I was only twenty years old! She was just exaggerating how embarrassing it was that I was still a virgin. And, even though 25 would still be perfectly fine for someone to have waited, this room of sexually active eighteen year olds was spinning it negatively. And it was absolutely working. But, on top of that, Hannah was once again pushing the lesbian thing. This time, a lot more effectively. By saying it so casually, it seemed more real. To the others, at least.

All of them reacted with their own gasps and giggles and whispers as they both turned to each other and glanced towards me plenty as well. One of the girls–I think her name was Lillian–cut through the noise with a particularly scathing remark. “How is she possibly that old? She looks younger than us. Like, way younger!”

“She also acts way younger,” Hannah said right away, jumping onto the comment, “Seriously, what kind of adult woman isn’t able to make it to the bathroom?”

I began to defend myself, but didn’t make it very far. “You-”

“Did I give you permission to speak, lesbian virgin?” Hannah snapped, “Remind me what you are, again. Speak, Jessie.”

For a moment, my voice caught in my throat. I couldn’t say that, could I? Not in front of all these girls. But I knew that I had to. Consistently blushing at this point, especially after the constant judgment and laughter from the last few minutes, I quietly answered, “I’m your obedient maid.”

Hannah immediately corrected me. “My obedient little maid.”

“Yes, Hannah. Your obedient little maid.”

“Good girl.”

Hannah

Little Jess literally WET herself.

I couldn’t believe that stalling her for so long actually worked. Honestly, I expected her to figure something out. Doing her business outside like a dog, perhaps, or at least fleeing from the room to have the amusing accident in a part of the house that didn’t involve so many witnesses. However, she clearly waited too long. And getting her to clean the floor with her own clothes was just icing on the cake.

From there, I decided to leave her be. A little catch and release, in a way. If I kept babysitting her and attaching myself and my friends to whatever she was doing, it would be almost too easy to run with the momentum of her humiliating display. I had six full weeks to play with the girl, and she had already fallen so far into submission on just the first day. No fun. Sending her outside while simultaneously taking my girls down to the bachelorette pad was the perfect way to offer her some space. Both to give her a moment to catch her breath before whatever came next, and also because I was curious what she would do with said space. None of this was planned. With the lovely warmth of liquor flowing through my body, I was in true impulsive/improv mode with a minimal amount of thinking. And honestly, being a little tipsy just made the whole situation that much more entertaining.

My family had a few inside security cameras lying around, as we sometimes used them after hiring new staff to make sure they weren’t poking around where they shouldn’t be. They hadn’t been set up for Jess, but I was happy to take one and stick it up in the corner while she was outside. Using my phone, I kept tabs on the feed that showed the stairs on the main floor. I had expected her to circle back inside a lot more quickly than she did, but apparently my ‘housekeeper’ decided to do all her outside chores before coming back in.

Finally, she made her move. The moment I saw the petite brunette tiptoeing up the stairs, I began doing the same. Sneaking back to the main floor and then following her up, I was more than happy to chew her out for being where she wasn’t supposed to. What’s more, the look on her face as she took in the empty guest room was priceless. From there, it was simple enough to bully her back into submission. Even after a lengthy breather from myself and the others, it seemed little Jess was nice and submissive in the face of all the short term and long term surprises I had set up for her to walk into.

Once she had served us like the obedient pet she would be 24/7 by the end of her stay, I was delighted to see how quickly my friends jumped on the judgment train. And, now that she was back to feeling helpless and outnumbered by a bunch of pretty and popular girls, it was more than easy to get her to stand there quietly and just take it. To be a young woman who was a virgin and a ‘lesbian.’ A short little twig that hardly looked to be the age that I claimed she was. A pathetic girl who wet herself in the middle of the day.

But it wasn’t enough.

Maybe it was the alcohol going to my head. I wasn’t at all a lightweight, but my girlfriends and I had been drinking pretty much since they had arrived. And, despite my plans to take things slowly and gradually humiliate the girl who clearly had been hired to babysit me, I couldn’t help myself. She was standing there and affirming her obedience, and the temptation to test that obedience while simultaneously breaking her was just too great.

Before I knew it, I was sitting up and pushing my usual smirk onto my face. Normally the expression was reserved for peers who were about to incur my verbal wrath, but it served just as well to show my college aged babysitter who was boss. Scowls were boring. I much preferred showing that I was in control and enjoyed being in control.

“Jessie,” I said, meeting her eyes. Let’s see just how obedient you are, girl. “Strip for us. Right now. We need to see why no girl has fucked you yet. You have sixty seconds, little virgin.”

And this was just day one.
salen

Post by salen »

Rawr112 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:53 pm Thnx white knights and Lady Lucia fake account
Imagining being here and not recognizing VanessaEvans... You should go enjoy her extremely prolific contributions to the genre, while you wait for whatever you do want from Lady Lucia.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Rawr112 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:32 am (I’m just direct, you know what you get;
There’s a word for people that have to describe themselves like this.
Rawr112 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:53 pm Thnx white knights and Lady Lucia fake account
And yes, as a professional writer who juggles all those ongoing stories you were complaining about, maintains a website and a Patreon, and posts on 10+ forums and subreddits, I definitely have the time and motivation to waste with an alt account to ‘white knight’ myself on here.
Rawr112

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter Seven

Post by Rawr112 »

A year later, you’ll get to her just about to remove her dress, while you’re working on another story, then maybe another few months. Your volume of stories are your main detractor.

I challenge you to finish just two of your ongoing stories.

I take back my compliment about you being a great writer - most great writers can handle feedback, and can finish stories.

Hope I’m not bruising your fragile ego too much.
VanessaEvans

Post by VanessaEvans »

Rawr112 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:23 am A year later, you’ll get to her just about to remove her dress, while you’re working on another story, then maybe another few months. Your volume of stories are your main detractor.

I take back my compliment about you being a great writer - most great writers can handle feedback, and can finish stories.

Give it a rest, please. No one is forcing you to read these stories, nor any others on this board.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Rawr112 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:23 am A year later, you’ll get to her just about to remove her dress, while you’re working on another story, then maybe another few months. Your volume of stories are your main detractor.

Get therapy. Giving feedback isn't a command. The only one displaying a fragile ego is you.