Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
LaSwamprat

Re: Dare Me (new 3/18)

Post by LaSwamprat »

jojo12026 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:18 am I am looking forward to naked flower deliveries....

Yep. And I'm still crossing my fingers for Mom to help Lucy out with some nude gardening... World Naked Gardening Day really exists! :lol:
salen

Re: Dare Me (new 3/18)

Post by salen »

It would be quite the introduction if the cheerleaders visited the various potential recruits to see if they got their package and to get first impressions.

Looking forward to how you take this arc.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 7)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 7)

The camera cut back to the frustratingly wide stationary shot of the gym where the girls were instructed to spread out and make room to stretch. Lucy dutifully plopped down, eager to follow along. Nikki called out the name of each stretch, then described the proper technique while the whole squad demonstrated.

Lucy was plenty flexible and didn't have much trouble reaching most of the positions. I did catch her grimacing a few times on some of the more extreme ones, like a full center split. But she wasn't the type to give up on something she wanted this badly.

I could see her hanging on Nikki's every word; committing to memory each stretch's name and taking to heart her advice to commit to regular flexibility sessions, "twice-daily, at least, would be best". So dedicated was she to becoming a cheerleader, I knew she would push her body beyond its limits to keep pace with girls who had probably been practicing these stretches for years.

After everyone was nice and limber, Nikki announced the next phase of their simulated day. It was time to put those mats to good use with some technique and conditioning exercises. The girls had formed into groups of three. That way, for example, one girl could demonstrate a standard cartwheel for beginners. The level two girl also did a cartwheel, but she only used one hand. The last girl's cartwheel was the most advanced and didn't involve hands at all! I'm still not quite sure how she pulled that one off.

My excitement level jumped as the camera cut once again to a closer view of the action and I could once again get a better look at the scantily clad girls. Unfortunately, it had been taken off its tripod and was now being carried by someone who must have never carried a video camera in their life. Even with the occasional shakiness, it was still a huge improvement over the earlier wide shot.

Our family could not have possibly afforded to get Lucy gymnastics lessons or anything like that when she was younger. So, while she was physically gifted, and incredibly determined, she lacked the training background that most of the maneuvers would have required to pull off. That didn't stop her from trying even the most advanced moves. Her skinny arms often proved to be the weak link. She would force her body to contort into whatever shape was required only to have her trembling arms give out and everything collapse into an often-painful looking heap. With a frustrated grunt, she would shake herself off, get back up and reluctantly attempt the less advanced version.

Before long, my sweet Nikki came out with her group to demonstrate something called a back walk-over. Nikki herself played the role of the beginner. It wasn't that they weren't all capable of the advanced maneuvers. Some just held back on purpose to present different skill levels for the viewers' benefit.

The first girl folded herself in half backwards until her hands were on the ground only to kick her feet over her head and stand back up. It happened so fast that Lucy's mouth fell open. She didn't even bother trying to replicate the trick and moved on to watch the second, intermediate girl. She moved a little slower, but even then, like a magic trick, it was too hard to figure out how she was doing it.

Fortunately, helpful Nikki was there to demonstrate the beginner version. She promised to talk through every step, in detail, and move extra slow to show how it was done. Unlike the first two girls, she instructed that beginners should start by lying flat on the mat.

Lucy, relieved to see something she could actually mimic, adopted a similar position by laying down on our carpet. My already high interest peaked when the camera operator started walking forward, effectively zooming in on Nikki's barely concealed, teenage treasures.

The camera loomed directly over her sexy, prone body. Even flat on the ground, she still somehow kept moving her legs. As she eloquently explained the basic mechanics of what she was about to do, her hips wiggled, and her creamy thighs moved against each other. The thin fabric of her leotard nestled tight between her legs as if to provide much needed friction for her impatient, young pussy.

I got off the couch without even realizing I was doing it. I simply had to get closer to her erotic display. I stood erect, in more ways than one, and drifted toward the screen as she lifted her arms above her head and placed her palms on the mat. Her beautiful hourglass figure became even more pronounced in that position.

Ignoring and almost stepping on my sister, who was doing her best to follow along, I drew in closer and listened intently to Nikki.

"I'm going to make my body into a bridge now," she said. Then, giggling at her own joke, she added, "but it's not the kind of bridge you can go on. At least, I hope nobody tries to come on me, teeheehee."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she slowly lifted her whole body off the ground to make a backward bridge. I stared in awe at her pelvis which was being thrust upward directly toward the camera. As she slowly walked her hands along the ground to close the distance to her feet, the slit on her pussy mound grew even longer then parted to reveal even more intimate mysteries.

Once her hands and feet were almost touching, she paused and held her pose; bent over backward practically in half.

"Keep practicing your bridges until you can reliably get into this position. It can be a little hard to get in there at first, but don't give up!" she said in her most encouraging voice. "I know, if you keep working yourself hard enough, and if you want it bad enough, you will get to the point where you can do me over and over whenever you want!"

That's when I lost it. In a rare verbal stumble, she had flubbed her last line. She probably meant to say something like "you can do it like me over and over", but instead she said, "you can do me over and over whenever you want."

My imagination took over from there and ran wild with sexual fantasies. Even if I had somehow teleported to her location in the moment and attempted to fulfill my deepest desire, I would have likely failed. For, despite having completed sex ed. in health class the previous semester, I lacked any practical understanding of the art of copulation; the type that can only come from experiencing it.

But that wouldn't have stopped me from trying. My imagination built a scenario where I walked naked up to that sexy and incredibly flexible minx. She would titter impatiently, bent over backwards, encouraging me to hurry up and do her. I would pull the bottom of her leotard to one side to prepare our genitals to experience skin-to-skin contact. But first, I would glide my fingers over her silky tract of trimmed, but slightly curly blonde pubic hair, driving us both wild with desire.

I pictured myself guiding my fleshy pole to rest directly on her padded, upturned pussy lips which had swollen in size and turned slick with moisture; like a hotdog resting in the world's sexiest bun. It's silly, I know. But that's as close to copulation as my young, inexperienced brain could come up with at the age. Then I would eagerly grind and saw my horny probe repeatedly over her receptive flesh while she made sweet, airy noises of encouragement.

Overwhelmed and only just able to stop myself before I exploded right there in front of Lucy, I fled the scene. Entering the downstairs guest restroom, I rushed to lock the door with one hand while scrambling to get my shorts and underwear down with the other. Despite having pleasured myself mere minutes earlier, my fantasy coupling with sweet Nikki had refilled my desire meter. My hand, the only real lover I had ever known to that point, filled in for Nikki's beautiful pussy. In less than a minute, I reached my peak. I let out an unexpectedly loud and rather primal grunt as thick fluid arched from my tip and flew across the counter to splatter all over the mirror.

Now drained twice in a short time, my sexual euphoria faded more quickly, and I started to feel embarrassed. I guess I might as well tell you, I had long known about my body's capability to make quite a mess when it came to masturbatory secretions. So, I was usually much more careful than this. I also feared that Lucy might have overheard my exuberant climactic outburst.

I re-dressed and quickly cleaned up the bathroom with toilet paper, taking extra care not to miss any stray spots on the mirror or countertop. Like the good, little student I should have been playing at, I told myself to behave as I snuck back into the living room. Guessing my arousal reserves were now fully depleted, I resolved to stay on the couch with my book and ignore whatever else came on the screen; no matter how erotic it may be.

Of course, as soon as she saw me, Lucy immediately asked about the noise she had heard coming from the bathroom. With a blush, I played it off as an upset stomach. Fortunately, at that point, she was still unfamiliar with the noises I make when in the throes of elation and bought my story. Had this happened merely one month later, it would have been a different story and she would have seen through my fib.

My plan to ignore the tv and buckle down lasted about as long as it took for me to settle into the couch and crack open my book. Apparently, while my absence had caused me to miss out on the rest of the girls' technique exercises, sweet Nikki had something in store to make it up to me. She bounced to the middle of the screen, looking as perky and composed as ever despite our explosive, imaginary love-making session. After a brief, slightly lingering glance, I forced my eyes to look away. That effort only lasted until she delivered her next few lines.

"Now that you have seen some of the things we do during our practices," she said with her typical infectious optimism, "we're going to visit the sidelines where all that hard work and preparation pays off. If you stick around, you'll get the opportunity to learn and follow along with the actual cheers we use at every game. But it wouldn't be fair to ask you to go all that way without a chance to first go behind the scenes with the team to another, very special place."

My ears perked up and I couldn't resist the urge to peek at the screen. I just had to know what Nikki had in store for us next. Her whole face lit up as she revealed the most holy place in the life of a cheerleader.

"The locker room is so important to every cheerleader," she gushed, "Sure, it's the place where you go to get ready for a game or performance. But it's also so much more than that! It's...well, why don't I just show you instead of telling you."

When she suddenly turned her backside to the camera to address the rest of her team, my eyes bulged. I thought Lucy had a nice bottom. But she simply couldn't compete with someone who had a four-year head start in the growth department and had been shaping her ass with constant exercise since she was a child. The paper-thin seat of Nikki's leotard was no match for her world class hemispheres. Like the rest of her had done, her cheeks bounced joyously inside the white fabric when they came into view. They moved independently of each other, flexing to keep her wiggly hips in perpetual motion.

I groaned as I felt another stirring in my loins. Any thought of resisting the sensation flew right out the window when Nikki called out to her squad.

"Ok, ladies, great practice!" she sang, easily able to project her voice to fill the whole gym. "Pick up the mats and hit the showers. It's time to show our new friends how we get ready for gameday." Then twisting at the waist and still showing off her incredible ass in profile, she looked back at the camera and gave a mischievous wink. I groaned again as the blood surged into my recently overworked sex organ. Oh well, so much for resisting!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 3/20)

Post by Themarble »

Looks like Micheal would probably be in agony if he was in a dare, lol. Too many hormones working against him. Perhaps this video will fuel the misconception to Lucy about what cheerleaders do and wear. I can't wait.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:33 am Looks like Micheal would probably be in agony if he was in a dare, lol. Too many hormones working against him. Perhaps this video will fuel the misconception to Lucy about what cheerleaders do and wear. I can't wait.
his turn is coming
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Oh I very much know and am excited to see how your abundance of creativity will translate to a male character. Will that dare be posted in the enf section or enm section?
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

That's an interesting question. If I were to make it a story like the swimsuit saga or the Halloween special, I would post it directly to the ENM forum. But, because it is going to be smaller in scope than those two standalone stories, I am leaning toward it being posted as chapter 14 and just adding a disclaimer. Either way, I will post something to this thread so people can find it.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

The way I see it, being in a story about enf would nto lead people to complain about it being here especially if there is a disclaimer. Also if there are still elements of enf it more than fits being here.

I just thought it would be interesting to ask because I know that it was a question asked in the general chat area a while ago.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

I see. Well, I am actually pretty excited about that chapter. It ended up making for a nice change of pace and actually does, in a way, contain certain elements of enf (not Lucy, surprisingly). Hopefully it will be enough to keep people from protesting its inclusion here. I don't want to give too much away, but I am very happy with how it's coming together.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Well that's got my hopes up :shock:. Can't wait to be able to read it in due time. The pace you have been uploading has been perfect. I'm able to read each chapter multiple times and thoroughly enjoy them. I am guessing the story is quite a ways on in your editing. How far along are you I must ask? Like how big is the buffer between the chapters we currently have access to and the chapters your working on?