Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
apolloman42

Re: Dare Me (new 3/11)

Post by apolloman42 »

I was starting to feel bad for Lucy but I can't deny that that chapter was really exciting! Her commitment to her dare is incredible at this point! With Mikey not actually there to see it, she could just phone it in, but she doesn't, she asks for harder spanks. Mikey is really devious. Great chapter! It definitely lives up to the hype!

Now I'm really excited to see what Mikey will have her do next. I get the feeling that she'll fail again and Mikey will keep turning
up the heat. Does she finally say "student" now? Or keep going with teacher until all male teachers have seen her naked? Either sounds great to me! Or does she give in and fulfill Mikey's dare herself?

Personally I hope she fails again, I would really like to see what Mikey come up with next!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I can't be the only one that wants her clothes to be missing just so she either has to make her way to the locker room or home with nothing on.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

The build up here is amazing. I think Lucy is finally tired of being seen naked by male teachers, it might be time to complete the date at any cost- even herself perhaps?
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

Ahhhhhh! Such a great chapter. Very excited to see where we go next. I think this has to push Lucy to be desperate. How that manifests in the next chapter will be interesting to see.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

This is one of the greatest stories I have read in a long while. I'd have commented before had it not been so difficult to register.

For my opinion, I cannot wait till Lucy has given up on teachers and has to expose herself to her peers. Can't wait for the next episode.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

flashharry wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:06 pm This is one of the greatest stories I have read in a long while. I'd have commented before had it not been so difficult to register.

For my opinion, I cannot wait till Lucy has given up on teachers and has to expose herself to her peers. Can't wait for the next episode.
Newbies are always a treat! I doubt Lucy will want to tangle with any more teachers after what just happened. But then again, she sure has been adamantly avoiding the student route. What an agonizing choice! If only there were some other way out of this predicament...
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
flashharry

Post by flashharry »

Hannah has to be the way out. Lucy herself surely cannot have sex with Mikey?
But Hannah could have non-vaginal sex, which would fulfil the dare, surely
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

It didn't say vaginal sex though. She could just play with him, or a little sucky sucky. But I think Lucy will ne the one to do it.
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

I think Lucy will try and get Hannah to take one for the team. If she fails then it’s up to Lucy to finish the job though. (Big picture stuff though, my money is on Hannah to be the girlfriend that will be the first one since the gaggle chapter)

I’ve refreshed the thread 3 times today since I’m very much anticipating the next chapter.
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

My (proverbial) money is also on Hannah, who my actually have a slight interest in Mikey anyway. At least as the girlfriend, I'm not sure he'll be able to complete the dare with her.