Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 3/26)

Post by perseus »

This chapter was amazing! I love how the siblings interact with each other! I can't wait to see what Lucy comes up with to get the girls in trouble! I wonder if she'll have to be naked while they are over. Please don't keep us waiting long! I need the next chapter! :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

This might be my most anticipated chapter yet.

I will say I do think it’s more likely than not that Hanna and Alice will be clothed for their spankings, but if not, oh my goodness.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Great chapter as usual.
But on a different topic...does anybody know if the pages on this site can go beyond 99?
Right now this topic is at 93 pages.
Some preparations need to be made if there is a limitation.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 13)

Post by neverdoubted »

In anticipation of our honored guests’ arrival, after breakfast, I took a shower, shaved, and took extra time picking out an outfit. I even straightened up my room. It's not that I was expecting any bedroom action from Lucy's visitors. I just had some nervous energy I needed to get out.

I wore my nicest jeans and a button-down shirt, but kept it untucked. That style was growing in popularity. But, more importantly, I needed the tails there to hide any inappropriate bulges which tended to emerge down there whenever I was around pretty girls.

Feeling very grown-up in my outfit, I would have splashed on a little cologne while I was at it, but I didn't own any. With such a thin budget already, I couldn't bring myself to waste money on such frivolities. Besides, at only fourteen, it's not like I knew how to properly shop for cologne. Such an endeavor probably would have ended in disaster; with me parading around school smelling like a used car dealership and driving the girls even further away than they already were.

There was another reason for making myself presentable. Aunt Julie had finally convinced Mom to apply to be a car show attendant. I overheard mom telling her on the phone about the humiliating process. The recruiter had forced mom to wear one of the proposed outfits for the show to her interview. The outfit was mostly painted onto her body, with the only actual clothing being accessories: a belt, a hat, some gloves, and black, knee-high boots.

Once she was "dressed", the recruiter took one look at her and offered her the job on the spot. He even had mom work around the office the rest of the afternoon so she could get used to her new uniform. I’m not sure how necessary that part was. To attend her first show, mom had to travel out of town and leave us kids completely unsupervised for the entire weekend.

I wasn’t concerned about watching Lucy all weekend, but I did worry that Alice and Hanna's parents might balk at an unsupervised sleepover with a teenage boy in charge. I wanted them to see me as more of a responsible, older sibling or a co-parent. That’s the other reason I had dressed up. But when Hanna's mother dropped her off, she just waved at us from the car and didn't even come inside to meet me or check things out. I don't think Lucy ever told her that our mom was out of town and wouldn't be around. For that matter, I don't think she ever told our mom that she was even planning a sleepover.

As for Alice, I'm sad to report that I never even saw her or her mother that weekend. She informed Lucy at the last minute that she had convinced her parents to take her shopping at the Westfield Mall and was making plans to hopefully meet up with her secret boyfriend, Cameron. Stupid Cameron.

Having heard from Lucy about the wicked hazing Tiffany Lennox and her fellow cheer captains had inflicted upon the sevies, I had been really hoping for a chance to observe Alice and Hanna's bare bottoms in the flesh, if possible. That way, I could finally put a visual aid to Lucy's incredible camp stories.

My excitement level took a blow with the news that Alice would not be attending their little sleepover. But one minute around Hanna and her infectious energy, and I didn't miss Alice's absence one bit. Walking into the living room, I stood behind her and Lucy and called out a casual greeting. At the sound of my voice, Hanna quickly spun and offered me one of her big, pulse-racing smiles. I tried to say something to welcome her to our home, but I got flustered when I saw her beaming face looking back at me in total adoration and my tongue got tangled in my mouth. Seeing I wasn't going to finish my greeting, she offered one of her own.

"Hi, Mikey," she said, somehow widening her smile and raising her eyebrows, "I like your outfit. You look really nice!"

She was wearing unremarkable play clothes, a pair of denim shorts and a violet tee shirt. Still, the polite thing would have been to thank her and perhaps offer a commensurate compliment in return. But when she made two slow blinks, inadvertently batting those long, lushes lashes, I got completely lost in her gleaming, emerald eyes and forgot my manners. Feeling the heat rising on my cheeks and a stirring in my shorts, instead of answering politely, I scampered over to sit on the couch before my burgeoning erection could embarrass me with an unauthorized appearance.

It being Lucy's sleepover and not mine, and because I didn't know what activities the girls had planned, I assumed they wouldn't be interacting with me much. But when Hanna suggested we all play a board game together, I also wasn't about to turn her down. Our selection of working games had dwindled over the years, and we had few good options left. We started to get out Monopoly, but soon found several critical pieces missing which would have made it unplayable.

So, we switched to The Game of Life - not my favorite but made much more tolerable in the presence of a cute girl who can't seem to stop batting her eyes at you. Shaking the box, it sounded like there would be enough little, plastic pegs to act as the spouses and children you collect along the way. And the trademark spinning wheel, which connects directly onto the game board and moves you along, hadn't gotten lost over the years. We would have to make up a few rules to get around some of the missing cards, but Hanna declared there were enough to play the game.

Because I had not budged from my spot on the couch, we set it up on the coffee table. After locating three cars, Hanna picked the spot directly across from me and Lucy knelt beside her, both on the floor. Lucy didn't contribute much to the conversation or the set-up. Her eyes were kind of glassy, and every so often, a furrow would appear on her brow. She was also having trouble finding a comfortable sitting position.

I knew exactly why. At this stage, arousal comes at you in periodic, but powerful surges. Each one demands your full attention to keep functioning and can take your breath away. It pleased me to see Lucy dealing with the near constant consequence of her failure. After a full day of those shockwaves, she should be extra motivated to solve the challenge I had given her and complete her dare. If we had been playing a game that required more concentration or brainpower, her elevated state of arousal would have put her at a severe competitive disadvantage. But fortunately, anyone can get through a game of Life - even a horny, distracted girl with diamonds on her mind.

In between the throbbing waves of surging hormones, she did manage to finish college, buy a house, and get married. Like I said, it's not a difficult game. She even had a daughter she named "Elizabeth" which she explained had always been her favorite name for a girl. And right there is the reason I don't much like playing Life and consider it a girly game. There's far too little strategy for my taste and it involves too much time dreaming up cute baby names.

If there was one thing that made it worth my time, it was sitting across the table from me in the form of a cute, compact bundle of red-headed energy. I had more fun interacting with Hanna than I did playing the game. It didn't take me long to become enamored with everything she did. How do girls do that?

Some of her mannerisms were childish. She got entirely too excited about her turns spinning the wheel. Whenever the numbers flew past the pointer, making a loud, whirring, clicky sound, she would watch in rapt attention, as if her life really did depend on the outcome. Her face lit up whenever she spun a high number, and her bright smile would make her little nose wrinkle up adorably.

Whenever I spoke, she looked at me and hung on my words. Lucy had heard all my old lines too many times had long since grown tired of them. But at every joking comment I made during the game, Hanna would giggle gleefully. It was nice to have an adoring audience who appreciated my top-notch humor for once.

Other ways she acted reminded me that Hanna was no mere child. When faced with a difficult decision in the game, she would tuck stray curls of hair behind her ear and lick her lips before puckering them in concentration. Her cherry red lips were naturally plump, and it drove me wild whenever her cute little tongue came out to moisten them.

Lucy's lips, when she wasn't wearing gloss or lipstick, were the exact same, bubblegum pink shade as her nipples. Watching Hanna lick her candy-colored mouth, I couldn't help but wonder if there were two bright red cherries also adorning her chest!

My musings about her chest were launched into overdrive at one point when Hanna rose up for her turn. She leaned her whole body over the table, stretching across the board to reach the wheel and give it a proper, good spin. Because of the way she was leaning, her loose-fitting tee shirt fell away from her body and a new area of skin was revealed below her neck!

I stopped blinking and my eyes bulged to scrutinize her suddenly plunging neckline. The shirt was still draped over her shoulders. But below that, her exposed collarbone curved delicately down to connect to the top of her newly bared breastbone. Further down, her chest was blocked by her training bra. She had made more progress lately on that front, and while she was nowhere near Lucy in her breast development, her orbs were starting to fill her bra nicely. The white fabric was stretched between them, making a bridge across the middle of her chest, and even forming the hint of a burgeoning cleavage.

Accepting my unexpected good fortune and forgetting my manners for the second time that morning, I stared openly at her intimate treasures. Barely hearing the wheel clicking to a stop, I almost didn't avert my gaze in time. Seeing what number she had produced, she flashed me a big smile and called it out with the enthusiasm that only a perky cheerleader can summon. When I smiled back at her, she positively beamed, as if she had accomplished something of significance, and started moving her car the correct number of spaces forward while I silently willed my restless penis to stop growing.

Carefully reading the space she had landed on, she exclaimed, "ooh, a baby!"

Directing her question more at Lucy than me, she asked, "what should I call him?" But Lucy's only response was to let out a tiny grunt of discomfort and squirm subtly where she sat.

Fishing around in the box for the perfect little, blue peg to add to her vehicle, Hanna contemplated before answering her own question.

"I think I'll name him...Mikey Junior!"

Picking up her car to add the peg, she glanced over to see my reaction to what she assumed would be an evocative revelation. Still stunned by her unintentional peepshow, I'm not sure my slack-jawed, goofy grin was the reaction she was expecting.

After her words registered, I did have a delayed reaction. My mouth fell open even further, and I started blushing profusely when I understood that Hanna had just strongly hinted that I was the father of her imaginary child. Seeing the serene, but knowing smile on her face, I could not dismiss her choice as a mere, childish joke.

Clearing my throat, I rushed to take my turn; anything to shift attention off our new baby and onto something less intimate. I was surprised by how much my hands shook when I reached up to spin the wheel. I also had trouble counting out the spaces. What was going on?

While my distracted sister went through the motions of taking her turn, Hanna studied me as if trying to work out the reason for my strange behavioral change. On her next turn, when she rose up to spin the wheel, she must have figured something out. As soon as she was finished, she suddenly stood up, announced that she needed to use the bathroom, and excused herself.

I welcomed the pause to recompose myself and figure out what the Hell was going on here. My neck was uncomfortably hot, and my head wouldn't stop spinning like that game wheel after a good heave. It's like we had suddenly started playing a completely different game with much higher stakes. Only, I didn't know the rules and the board was invisible.

All those playful giggles and adorable expressions she had flashed me made sense in that context. Hanna's actions had started out subtle but grown progressively more overt until even an oblivious dunce like me could understand her intention. Her baby comment left no doubt. She was Lucy's playmate, but she really wanted to play with me! That realization made my heart start pounding.

Even though I didn't know how to play the game, and had almost no experience with flirting girls, I would have been more than willing to give this exciting new game the old college try. Unfortunately, my sister was sitting right there watching my every move. Lucy had made it crystal clear that she would not tolerate me pursuing a relationship with either of her closest friends. With that restriction in place, I would not be able to do anything that could be interpreted as encouraging Hanna's advances.

For Lucy's sake, and to keep me out of trouble with her, I resolved to put on a disinterested facade upon Hanna's return. Unfortunately, I did not anticipate how far Hanna was willing to take this game. I also hadn't realized that she must have caught me peeking down her shirt earlier.

Pretending not to care that she was back, I barely glanced up when she returned. Walking slowly with her arms crossed, she eased into her spot and coyly asked, "whose turn is it?"

"I think it's mine," I responded in a disinterested way, and casually spun the wheel.

When I was finished, I had to snap a few times to get Lucy to focus her glazed eyes and take her turn. Hanna had grown uncharacteristically quiet during this time. It's like she was wrestling with some difficult decision. But it couldn't be related to The Game of Life. She was almost to retirement and there weren't really any major decisions left. I thought I might have to snap to get her attention, too. But when her turn came up, after a deep breath, her normal, perky demeanor returned, and she rose up from her kneeling position and leaned over the board.

Anticipating another peek, I sat up straighter and intently watched her nervously reach for the wheel. As her shirt started to fall away, I saw her collarbone as before followed by the upper edge of her breasts, then-!!!!!!

My disinterested facade shattered into a million pieces. I was lucky that the clicking wheel drowned out my audible gasp when I realized she wasn't wearing her training bra anymore. That's why she had gone into the bathroom - to take it off!

The childish game laid out before me completely forgotten, I stared in awe at the erotic expanse of Hanna's front. The bridge of white fabric across the middle of her chest was gone, replaced by pale, bare flesh and the two most precious looking swells you could ever imagine. I could see all the way down the middle line of her breastbone to her belly button as well as a large portion of each breast. But to my unending frustration, the gap wasn't quite wide enough to show off her nipples.

As the wheel clicked to a stop, still leaning over the table with too much of her young body purposefully on display, Hanna looked up at me with a satisfied smile and said, "look at that! A perfect ten!"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 4/2)

Post by student »

:D Mikey is out-classed! :lol:

Now if Mother wears her car show uniform at home... :twisted:
Patronus

Post by Patronus »

Oh my! Looks like Mikey can contain himself for Lucy’s sake. Looks like Hanna might be the harder one to control though.

Prediction for the next time is that Hanna will cheat and Mikey will have to punish her.
LaSwamprat

Re: Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 13)

Post by LaSwamprat »

Great Chapter! Love how Hanna is putting Mikey into almost the same predicament as Lucy without even realizing what is happening with her friend.

neverdoubted wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:25 pm There was another reason for making myself presentable. Aunt Julie had finally convinced Mom to apply to be a car show attendant. I overheard mom telling her on the phone about the humiliating process. The recruiter had forced mom to wear one of the proposed outfits for the show to her interview. The outfit was mostly painted onto her body, with the only actual clothing being accessories: a belt, a hat, some gloves, and black, knee-high boots.

And this has the makings of an EXCELLENT side story. I still feel that Lucy's nonchalant attitude about clothing and nudity could lead to mom getting in some more "revealing" situations even though it would be for totally different reasons. Especially if Lucy's friends start showing that same nonchalant attitude when they're all together.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

LaSwamprat wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:08 pm Great Chapter! Love how Hanna is putting Mikey into almost the same predicament as Lucy without even realizing what is happening with her friend.

neverdoubted wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:25 pm There was another reason for making myself presentable. Aunt Julie had finally convinced Mom to apply to be a car show attendant. I overheard mom telling her on the phone about the humiliating process. The recruiter had forced mom to wear one of the proposed outfits for the show to her interview. The outfit was mostly painted onto her body, with the only actual clothing being accessories: a belt, a hat, some gloves, and black, knee-high boots.

And this has the makings of an EXCELLENT side story. I still feel that Lucy's nonchalant attitude about clothing and nudity could lead to mom getting in some more "revealing" situations even though it would be for totally different reasons. Especially if Lucy's friends start showing that same nonchalant attitude when they're all together.
There was actually an entire chapter specifically about this. Mikey and Lucy come to visit mom at one of her shows and Lucy ends up parading around the show in an equally revealing outfit. However, I am sad to report that is one of the chapters that had to be scrubbed from the story for the sake of continuity. I may post it one day as a standalone bonus story, but don't hold your breath.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
LaSwamprat

Post by LaSwamprat »

neverdoubted wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:03 pm
LaSwamprat wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:08 pm Great Chapter! Love how Hanna is putting Mikey into almost the same predicament as Lucy without even realizing what is happening with her friend.

There was actually an entire chapter specifically about this. Mikey and Lucy come to visit mom at one of her shows and Lucy ends up parading around the show in an equally revealing outfit. However, I am sad to report that is one of the chapters that had to be scrubbed from the story for the sake of continuity. I may post it one day as a standalone bonus story, but don't hold your breath.
Ok, I want hold my breath but I'm definitely gonna keep my fingers crossed. You've had just enough mentions of mom throughout the stories to really draw my interest towards her. She seems to have just enough naivety(as shown by her "allowance" of Lucy being nude at home or doing chores outside) and enough submissiveness(as shown by her airplane ride home from the beach) for Mike to easily persuade her into some exposing situations.

Wish I could put my thoughts(because I sure have lots of those, lol) into better words for a story but I'm a horrible writer. You're doing a great job on your stories. Keep it up!!!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Dang! That car show chapter sounds really good! I hope we one day see it. But I'm hoping to see Lucy being nude in public places too. Not that we haven't already, I just really like when she is naked in public.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com