The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 43 - Dec 20th)

Post by student »

I anticipate Feminudism to become a feature in Abbie's school. This story has been building up a movement and several of the school faculty have expressed interest in Feminudism. Imagine teachers teaching nude, the girls' athletic team practicing and performing nude, and female students attending a school that is clothing optional for girls.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

The last one was amazing with Abby's walk through the corridors and the discussion in class on their bodies.

Now to 43,
Superb chapter!

Nude onstage is always hot. Not to mention that the entire event is being captured in 4K and broadcasted on large screens. I am also sure it will be available to be downloaded at any time from an online drive shared with everyone. So the record will stay online forever.
What if someone leaks it to the wider net?

The shame of girls has been captured well, mortified at being seen by their classmates. Even the teacher feels the same.
Madeline and her mom being the exceptions. Maddy gets most of her views from her mother, who in turn is under the watch's spell. It will be fun when all on stage have to do different poses to show off their bodies like turning around and bending over.

Lauren's mom has an annoying habit of bailing on her daughters. She did not masturbate with them and now she is among the audience and
clothed. I suggest that there is an impromptu section of the talk given on the similarities between moms and daughters thoroughly comparing their
bodies. So Susan, Abbie and Maddie as well as Beth and Leelee are available. But Ms.Honey also calls on stage Lauren and Susanna's mom.

Another suggestion would be Mrs.Larson gives a small talk on Feminudism and all that it entails. Who knows, she might even bring a new rue up there. And for the finale Beth shaves Emily on the stirrups since she is now a Feminudist and it is among the tenets.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Great chapter, Christmas present, and birthday present all rolled into one. This story just gets better and better. I agree with Perseus, the wait for the next chapter will be brutal but worth the wait.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

I couldn't help thinking, this would be a prime opportunity for Miss Honey t invite the girls in the audience to strip down and in for the duration of the assembly. There probably wouldn't be any takers ... until Matt uses the strip function of the smartwatch. Imagine the consternation and embarrassment of the girls who have to be reminded to get dressed after the event, only then registering that they've been naked in front of their peers for a while.
student

Post by student »

I like WingDing's idea of Matt using his SmartWatch on the audience and then commanding them to think it was their idea.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Some very interesting ideas you guys are having. I'll just say some of you are in the ballpark on what's going to happen, but it might not go exactly like you are thinking. (Vague enough? :lol: )
barelin

Post by barelin »

Thank you for keeping this story and others exciting and impatient waiting for the next chapters.
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

superevil7 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:16 pm Some very interesting ideas you guys are having. I'll just say some of you are in the ballpark on what's going to happen, but it might not go exactly like you are thinking. (Vague enough? :lol: )
Will there be a Q&A session after the presentation?
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

LittleFrieda wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:35 am Will there be a Q&A session after the presentation?
And if so, what better way to get your questions answered than through some hands-on experience. :D
NS2000

Post by NS2000 »

Count me among those anxiously awaiting the next chapter here. I really like the scenario that’s been set up, and can’t wait for the demonstration and discussion around their bodies and how girls develop and change as they age, on through adulthood and middle age. I also really like the suggestion above of comparing the mother’s and daughter’s bodies and how they are similar (or are not).

Very well written and engaging story!