Amanda and now Lucy in control - 5

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
OliveL

Amanda and now Lucy in control - 5

Post by OliveL »

Lucy and Steve walked off together and ten minutes later reached her road. As they approached her house she said hello to three friends standing talking and for a second thought of inviting them in to “enjoy” Steve, but instantly changed her mind.

It was clear to Lucy that in Amanda’s bedroom Steve had been hugely embarrassed when he had to strip, especially when he took his pants off and stood naked in front of the four giggling girls. But after that, and today in the room at the store, he had accepted his situation without protest, almost as if the girls had the right to be in control. She was looking forward to having Steve naked again, with time to explore his private area more thoroughly than in Amanda’s room. But she really wanted more than that, to see if she could get Steve in a position where he would in future do what she said because of her, and not just because he was under Amanda’s instructions.

During the ten minute walk Lucy had had an idea drawing on her experience as a young girl that would certainly achieve her first goal – full exploration of Steve’s privates – and possibly the second. And she almost wet herself when she remembered where this idea could lead.

She opened the front door and they went inside.

“Well Steve, we have a couple of hours. First, I am going to bath you. Come upstairs.”

She walked up the stairs, into the bathroom and began filling the bath.

“But I had a shower this morning,” protested Steve.

“I am sure you did, but now you are going to have a bath. Come on, take everything off.”

Steve stripped and for the third time Lucy saw him naked. He made some effort to cover his privates but Lucy immediately pulled his hands away. “No covering up, Steve, or I will spank you”.

Just as her mother had done until she was deemed old enough to bath herself, Lucy checked the bath was not too hot, turned off the taps and told Steve to get in. Once he was, she soaped him everywhere, making him kneel as she soaped his privates and his bottom. Inevitably Steve had an erection and Lucy gave his erect penis particular attention with her soapy hands. She told Steve to sit down again and went to her bedroom where she spread two bath towels on her bed.

When she returned she told Steve to stand up and rinsed him down with the shower fitting that formed part of the taps, making a point of telling him both to open his legs so she could rinse any soap from there and then to bend down so that she could aim the jet between his buttocks. When she finished and had turned off the shower she gave Steve a towel and told him to wrap it around him and follow her.

Once in her bedroom Lucy told Steve to give her the towel and lay on the bed. She then dried him thoroughly, taking a lot of time over his balls, penis, buttocks and anus. Once he was dry she told him to lie on his back with his legs apart and raise them, and she sprinkled talc onto his groin area and rubbed it all over, just as her mother had always done. She let Steve put his legs down but told him to keep them apart.

Lucy sat on the side of the bed and gently fondled Steve’s penis and balls. He almost immediately had another erection. “You look as though you are enjoying that,” she said.

She lifted his penis and balls up and put a dry hand towel under them. “You’d better do what you did in Amanda’s bedroom and wank,” she said, taking her hands away. Steve began and within a couple of minutes came explosively.

“How often to you do that, Steve?” asked Lucy.

Slightly embarrassed, she thought, Steve replied “nearly every night when I am in bed.”

“And during the day?”

“Sometimes.”

“Always on your own?”

Now she was sure Steve was embarrassed.

“Mostly. But sometimes with friends,” and he told her much the same as he had told Jan.

“Do you ever wank each other?”

“No. Not so far.”

“But you’d like to be wanked?”

Steve was now really embarrassed and didn’t answer.

“Come on now, Steve. The truth.”

“Well, yes.”

“Well, maybe next time I’ll wank you.”

Steve did not object – either to the idea of there being a next time or of her wanking him, but of course she knew that at present that meant nothing.

“You like wearing those panties, don’t you Steve.”

Again clearly embarrassed, Steve nodded.

“Would you like to see mine and perhaps try some on?”

Lucy didn’t wait for Steve to answer but went to her underwear drawer and held up several pairs for Steve to see.

“Would you like to try any of these?”

“Those pink ones, please.”

Lucy handed them to Steve who put them on.

“Walk about a bit,” Lucy said and soon Steve was parading in front of her naked except for the pink pants.

“Do you like those, Steve?”

Steve nodded.

“Take them off. You might prefer these,” and she reached into another drawer and showed him her pink baby doll night dress and panties. “Put them on.”
Steve took off the pink panties and put on those that matched the baby doll top, and then the top, and without being told to, walked up and down in front of Lucy.

“You look lovely,” said Lucy.

Steve blushed.

“You like girls’ clothes, don’t you?”

“Not really. Just the panties. They are so much softer and clingy than my underpants.”

“So you don’t like the baby doll top?”

“I like it but not like the panties. I feel, well, silly wearing it, like I did the bra the other evening.”

Lucy glanced at her watch, and thought she had probably done as much as she wanted that afternoon.

“Okay Steve, take the baby doll and panties off. You need to go home soon.”

Steve was again naked, and Lucy was pleased to note that he was now making no attempt to cover himself.

Steve started to dress, beginning with the panties Amanda had given him.

“Do you like those best,” asked Lucy, “or would you like to keep these pink ones?”

“They both feel great. Can I have the pink ones, please?”

“Yes, Steve.”

“I think I’ll wear them home,” and he removed those Amanda had given him, put on the pink ones and dressed himself.

They went downstairs, Steve with the panties in which he had arrived in his pocket and with the pink ones on and feeling very comfortable.

“I’ve enjoyed our afternoon, Steve. I hope you’ll come round again soon,” and kissed him on the cheek.

“Yes. And thanks for the panties,” said Steve.

Now on her own, Lucy wondered how far she had got. She had achieved her main objective completely, with almost two hours of having Steve naked and being able to examine his privates as thoroughly as she could wish. But would he willingly come back, or only if told to do so by Amanda? He hadn’t objected when she said that next time she might wank him, but would he actually agree? And could she move to the second stage of her bathing plan? Only time would tell.
K16shuchankbjorn

Re: Amanda and now Lucy in control - 5

Post by K16shuchankbjorn »

This is a great set up, I’m hoping it picks up the pace soon though