ROA: A Not So Sensational Event

Executionus

Re: ROA: A Not So Sensational Event

Post by Executionus »

Mick Gesitt wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:55 pm Also, technically, the sensational Sebastian just gave her money.
I was mostly referring to the tickets and the eventual tips from customers, but yeah the ring would consider this an exception to the rule. The rule mostly exists to prevent things like bank robberies or other big crimes which would be a distraction from perving.

Also I'm pretty sure you're right about the stripping, which I initially missed when I first read through it.
clockspinning

Post by clockspinning »

Mick is correct about what he did, and mostly correct about how he did it, but close enough. But I was correct to worry, apparently the ringmaster, and probably others, missed what was going on in the rest of the circus. :lol:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

clockspinning wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:46 am Mick is correct about what he did, and mostly correct about how he did it, but close enough. But I was correct to worry, apparently the ringmaster, and probably others, missed what was going on in the rest of the circus. :lol:
The change I would make to let the audience know what is going on would be for her to notice all of the noise that her giant dress is making as it is being removed and for her inner monologue to comment on how mysterious the noises are since she can't feel him actually doing anything significant with the dress. By dropping the hint of her explicitly not feeling something, the audience would be tipped off due to our outside knowledge.