Summer Slam - Humilatron

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Summer Slam - Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

My 18th birthday was supposed to be the biggest celebration of my life. I invited all of my friends, all of my family, and the idea was to celebrate my coming into adulthood. I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect.

And then, she arrived, the bane of my existence, it was Heather fricking McCoy. Heather was the head cheerleader, and I happened to be the nerd she would always find a way to mess with. But I wasn’t about to let her one up me at my own birthday party. Of course, she acted all sweet and innocent, but I knew she had something planned, I just couldn’t figure out what. Either way, I decided to plan a line of defense. After all, if I could get to her first and humiliate her, then obviously I would avoid whatever plan she had for me.

So there I was, in the middle of my birthday party, in the big house that we had rented. “Hey, Jessica,” Heather said as she approached me with a big smile on her face. “I just want to say, happy birthday. I hope you have the best party ever. I know today is important for your, and I’m really happy. Look, I just want to call a truce, okay? I know I’ve been kind of a bitch to you, and I’m sorry. I want to make it up to you. How about we start over?”

I stared at her in amazement, but whether she was telling the truth or not, it was already too late because my plan was in motion.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805