KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 35 Added.)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
nachtmuziek

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 6 added.)

Post by nachtmuziek »

AllieNF wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:57 pm
Thank You. It wasn't my intention to spend this much time on the lead-up, and I've been starting to feel like that's a failing of what I'm doing...but I'm committed to it now... (definitely planning on skipping Saturday and Sunday-except for a recap of Jenna's exploits before the big day.)

I appreciate the comment. It will keep me going as I flail around in the dark. :D
I for one enjoy the build up, makes the payoff later that much better. Short stories are nice in their own way, but I love these longer form stories. Reminds me of the Thornwood series, a similarly unrealistic premise (but follows some degree of logic) with realistic characters and writing. One thing I like about both stories is that the plot doesn't climax when the main character gets naked. She's not fully exhibitionist, but not a total wallflower either, which allows for a lot more interesting situations and premises. Great work so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

fluffy94 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:56 pm Write the way you feel comfortable. Great story so far. I like the interplay between her wanting to do it and looking forward to it, but also the interplay between her and Lauren where she feels intimidated. Kind of reminds me of a story on Literotica where the girl set herself up to be humiliated so it wouldn't seem like she was doing it on purpose.
Interesting. I think the part that has started to intrigue me most is the mindset in different positions and when she feels good versus when she feels trapped. I'm glad that's hitting. While it was unintentional/unplanned at first, it's becoming an integral part of the story to me.

Thank you for the kind words! I shall endeavor on.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

nachtmuziek wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:49 pm
I for one enjoy the build up, makes the payoff later that much better. Short stories are nice in their own way, but I love these longer form stories. Reminds me of the Thornwood series, a similarly unrealistic premise (but follows some degree of logic) with realistic characters and writing. One thing I like about both stories is that the plot doesn't climax when the main character gets naked. She's not fully exhibitionist, but not a total wallflower either, which allows for a lot more interesting situations and premises. Great work so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Another great comment to wake up to. Thank You!

Part 7 is almost ready for posting this afternoon, so you won't have to wait much longer for what happens next!
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 7

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 7- History Class

Mr. Riley wasn’t entirely happy when Jenna walked backed into the room when everyone else was walking out. The bell had rung when she was about a classroom away.

He handed her the homework assignment which she put in her bag and she started to exit the room.

“Ms. Jenkins,” he said, “I hope you’ll be on time Monday, clothed or not. Your tardiness will not be accepted…for any reason.”

She gave him a look that most cultures would recognize as go to hell. “I’ll be less of distraction, sir.”

“I doubt that.” And with that, the old man waved her to be gone.

Jenna exited the room and headed for the stairs in the hallway. She had calmed down a great deal, but still felt a little wetness from her experiment with Mr. McGuffin. There was probably a little sparkly sheen of her ‘anticipation’ upon her lower lips, visible to any who could see them under her skirt. That wasn’t something she was offering, but a few more people might see it now, as she started to ascend the steps.

She decided to take her trip up the one flight of stairs quickly, but she still wondered who might see up the skirt as she did so. She thought about her practice at home and towards the top of the stairs she was exaggerating her movements enough to allow her legs to open up more and make what was usually hidden more visible. This brought her a smile, because she was in control of her own actions.

Lauren was waiting for her at the top of the steps. The smile went away quickly.

“Well, there’s the little slut.” Lauren said, not very quietly.

Jenna hung her head. People most definitely heard that. The smattering of giggles from the crowd of students moving between classes announced that.

“Come here,” Lauren gestured to Jenna, veering her just out the flow on the landing at the top of the steps. “Unbutton that shirt now.”

Stepping out of traffic and being verbally berated was one thing. Unlike Sarah who couldn’t take a little bullying, Jenna could. She’d done it before. …But being commanded to undo her buttons wasn’t going to work.

“No, Lauren. I don’t think I will.” Jenna stated a little more strongly than the red headed cheerleader expected, and then she tried to pass.

Lauren grabbed her arm and pulled her back. “I’m sorry, I said unbutton your shirt, NOW.”

Jenna wiggled her arm free with a “No,” but before she could turn back around, she saw the Lauren had a knife…which she used quickly to cut the top button off the shirt, forcing Jenna to flinch as she did so.

“Unbutton the shirt or have no buttons to button it up again.” Lauren said punctuating her thought by showing Jenna the knife, but then it disappeared into her pocket, secretly hidden from any onlookers.

Scared, Jenna complied. She fumbled quickly to get the buttons undone, Lauren standing close to her blocking the view, but not out of protection for Jenna. As the final button was about to be undone, Lauren’s hand flipped up the skirt front and then grasped the hem.

“Follow me to class, slut.” She gripped the skirt tighter and started moving through the hall.

Jenna was a mental wreck trying to keep herself from being fully exposed in the hallway, not only did she have to hold a hand around her waist to keep her shirt from flying open, something that wasn’t helped by the shoulder strap from her book bag…but she also had to keep pace with Lauren or the skirt might come down or even off. As if to make that a reality, Lauren started zigging and zagging through the hallway. She sped up and slowed down.

The pair slowed and stopped right outside the door to their history class…and as the bell rang Lauren gave Jenna a shove which knocked her down in the hallway sprawling out over the floor. Her bag sliding off her shoulder pulling at her shirt which had fallen open. The skirt had slip up near Jenna’s belly button from all the pushing and pulling to get to class because of the small height difference between the two-Lauren being a full 3 inches taller. Jenna’s legs were splayed open as she landed on the cold floor. Her left shoe slipped off.

What students were left in the hall pointed and laughed. A few eyes widened, but as Jenna quickly tried to cover herself, she couldn’t be sure if they were laughing at her falling or pointing at her state of undress.

Collecting herself and finding her footing. She flung her bag back on her shoulder, defiantly buttoned two buttons of her shirt, tugged her skirt to a reasonable position on her waist, and picked up her shoe.

By the time she got to the door, it was already closed. Late to class again, but generally Mr. Gunderson was forgiving. Opening the door, she entered.
He hadn’t started class too far yet, only welcomed them and told them to open their books, so it didn’t break his stride to take a look at her when she walked in…

“Not having the best day, are we Jenna?” asked Mr. Gunderson.

“No. No we are not.” Said Jenna a little defeated.

“I’ll let it slide today.” He kindly stated.

Jenna heard a huff from at least one person in the class and she assumed it was Lauren. Three lates is a detention. Six lates in a week is a suspension. Neither was something Jenna had worried about this early in the year…but the way today was going, she was starting to get vaguely concerned. … but if getting a detention for being late was part of her plan, how did she know she had one late already? Who from her first class was in on it?

Jenna shook it off and moved to her seat.

Mr. Gunderson didn’t require assigned seating but the students generally sat in similar places. Jenna moved towards her normal spot, and saw there usual ‘next door neighbor’ wasn’t there. Miranda was…across the room where Laure usually sits and Lauren was in Miranda’s seat, right next to Jenna’s usual seat.

Jenna looked quickly to see if there was another open seat, but Mr. Gunderson cleared his throat. That was the signal that she was now distracting his class, so she sat quickly and braced herself for what came next.

As Jenna set her shoe on the floor to put it back on, Lauren tapped her shoulder. She looked up to see the cheerleader smile and give her a “no” headshake. Jenna sat back in her chair…and witnessed Lauren pulling the knife out of her pocket slightly, just to show she still had it-as if Jenna would be able to forget. It did make Jenna breath a small sight of relief however. In the heat of the moment in the hallway, she hadn’t really gotten a good look at it. It was just a standard cafeteria knife. Sharp enough to do what Lauren wanted, probably strong enough to cause injury if that was in Lauren’s mind as well, but Jenna doubted that was involved in the cheerleader’s endgame.

Once certain that Jenna had seen the glorified stitch ripper, Lauren whispered, “buttons now.”

With a deep sigh Jenna complied. At least at the desk not too many would see.

Mr. Gunderson was droning on up in the front, something about the Civil War or something as Jenna undid the second button and breathed in for the moment. Sitting in a classroom more exposed than she’d ever been. In a way Lauren was helping her. Was this not a better way to prepare for Monday than just being without panties and bra? Would Jenna have gone even this far on her own? …but it still didn’t feel right. Jenna was not in control. …and Jenna was now more aware than ever that the school or at least some of the teachers like Mr. Morris and Mr. Riley were not going to be as forgiving about such activities today. A slip up in front of the wrong people could get Jenna sent back to the office. She was beginning to regret her little stunt with Sarah’s panties. If she were to be sent to Mr. McGuffin again, she no longer had the upper hand…

Lauren tapped the desk again to get Jenna’s attention. “Skirt down, slut.” She whispered. “…to your ankles.”

Jenna closed her eyes. Could she do this? She’s seated at her desk. No one would see. Right? Should she do this? …well, the answer to that was probably no…but what choice did she have? If she didn’t do it, Lauren certainly had something planned to make it happen…

…But what could Lauren do in the middle of the class to make her take her skirt down which wouldn’t draw attention to Lauren herself…?

Jenna whispered, “No.” Which made Lauren visibly mad.

Lauren raised her hand and cleared her throat a little to make sure Mr. Gunderson saw her. Jenna did know what she had in store and quickly became very nervous.

When the teacher finally did see Lauren’s hand, she began to speak, “Mr. Gunderson, Jenna has unbuttoned her shirt all the way and is showing off her tits.”

The whole class turned to look at Jenna in one motion almost. A sea of eyes was now looking at her. She was seen, she was scared. Her secret no longer as secret as it was a moment ago. She closed her eyes, as if that would hide her.

“Ms. Jenkins! Are you making bad decisions?” Mr. Gunderson asked.

Opening her eyes and beginning to fumble with her buttons, she started to close her shirt up. The process actually made her 36c breasts a little more visible. Some of the students had begun to react. Jenna’s nipples were definitely hard, so even covered by the cloth of the white shirt, they would now be seen through it…

“No, Ms. Jenkins. You don’t get out of that so easily.” Her teacher continued. “You made a choice and you have to live with it. Unbutton your shirt. Keep it unbuttoned.”

Jenna started to protest, but he shut her down.

“Ms. Jenkins, if History has taught me anything, protestations from a single person do not work. Perhaps a groups effort would be more effective. Is there anyone in this class who believes that Jenna should button her shirt back up?” There was silence.

Jenna looked around at the room and saw eager faces. She saw a few frustrated faces. She saw a few concerned. She saw a few cell phones…and she saw Lauren, smiling wickedly. The punishment was more severe than he crime. Instead of exposing herself, Jenna now felt even more exposed.

“No one has come to your aid Jenna. The public has decided it can live with your shirt being unbuttoned…so take care of that, and let me get back to teaching.” He finished and turned to notes on the white-board.

Completely unbuttoned again, Jenna settled back in at her desk with a sigh.

Lauren looked over. “Skirt, down to your ankles now.”

Jenna’s head fell in defeat, as if her neck had suddenly snapped. The humiliation she would now feel…was 100x what it would have been. It was no longer “possible” or other students to accidentally look back and see that her skirt was down, it was going to happen. The question was no longer “If” people would see, the question was now “how many would see?”

And she couldn’t say no…because saying no would be worse for her.

She looked up and saw the Mr. Gunderson’s back was to the class. Jenna took both hands and grasping the waist of her skirt, tugged it down. She lifted her body to get it off under her butt and upper thighs…the settled again as the waist made it to her knees. She let it go and the tan material dropped to the floor with a louder thud because her phone was in her pocket.

A few students had watched the whole thing with wide eyes and whispered giggles. It was the thud at the end which brought the looks of half the class and their state employed caretaker. Lucky for Jenna, he didn’t know what the sound was, so he didn’t know where to look.

…that last part is partially untrue, when he turned to the class, he looked straight at Jenna, hoping to catch a glimpse of something at her chest height. He didn’t look lower. Why would he? No student would be that stupid to attempt to fully expose themselves in his classroom.

He continued teaching, but the students in the classroom weren’t learning anything from him today. They were learning more about their fellow student’s body.

Lauren looked at Jenna, “Open your legs. Wide.”

Jenna’s heart was pounding as she complied. Each thump louder as she waited for the next directive. Wondering if this was how Mr. McGuffin had felt in his office when she had ordered him.

…and then Lauren spoke again, “That’s enough for now.”

Unsure whether she should be relieved or not, Jenna became acutely aware of all the eyes staring at her. Just over half the class period remained.
There was plenty of time for them to get good long looks and take secret pictures or videos.

If she were being honest with herself, those thoughts made her feel a little tingly, a little wet… but they also made her scared. There was still plenty of time for Lauren to make it worse if she wanted.

Jenna doubted it, but perhaps sitting there in class with her skirt down, legs wide and a fully unbuttoned shirt was all Lauren had in mind. Would other commands come before the end of class or was this the end of this... for now. Jenna’s mind was doing gymnastics trying to figure things out.

Lauren had proven the strength of her position and her ability to force outcomes she wanted. Jenna never realized how dangerous Lauren was, but the two had never been enemies before. They weren’t even friends really. The cheerleaders, well most of them, barely interacted with the drama club. This streak of cunning and vindictiveness was unexpected.

Jenna was sure it wasn’t over… but it didn’t matter. Her actions had already done their damage. The number of people aware of Jenna’s state of dress had dramatically increased because of this class. Jenna was positive that pictures and video had now been taken, as more people could see parts of her body virtually no one had seen before.

…But a little half display like this would feel quaint when she was fully exposed to the whole school on Monday. In the end, isn't that what today was preparing her for? Hadn't something like this been on her mind since she decided to go bra-less and pantie-less today? Of course it had, but in her fantasies she was in control. In her fantasies she had all day to work up this...

But reality took Jenna's control away and here she was with more than 2/3 of the day left including a pep rally.

So, she sat there, waiting for the next order from Lauren...
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 8

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 8- The Changeover

Jenna sat there at her desk in her history class, skirt at her ankles, her legs wide one shoe on and one shoe off, blouse unbuttoned waiting for the next order from Lauren who had been so eager to embarrass her and show her off.

…But Lauren had fallen silent.

Most of the class had lost interest in Jenna’s predicament after a few moments of inactivity. Many glances back here and there throughout the class to see if anything had changed.

…But nothing had changed.

To Jenna, this was as frustrating as being forced to show off had been humiliating. At any moment something worse could happen…but the moments kept dragging on and nothing was happening. Every time Lauren adjusted in her seat, turned slightly, anything…everything… every action Lauren made sent a shockwave of anticipation through Jenna, but nothing.

And now, here they were, 5 minutes until the end of class, approximately 25 minutes from the last order, and Lauren spoke.

“Kick me your skirt.” The cheerleader said quietly enough to be heard by just Jenna.

Jenna was caught. How could she even consider such a thing? Lauren would most likely disappear with the skirt, leaving Jenna helplessly underdressed. She couldn’t do it.

Sensing the reluctance, Lauren started to raise her hand.

With a defeated sigh, Jenna stepped out of the skirt and kicked it over to Lauren forcing the redhead to lower her hand.

Jenna was visibly shaking at the prospects of what comes next. She would have to get up wearing basically just an unbuttoned shirt, bend or crouch to put on her shoe, then exit the classroom in just her shoes, socks and open shirt carrying her bag…and HOPE that Lauren didn’t disappear.

Her shirt, she knew for a fact, wasn’t long enough to prevent her naked ass from being seen, but she was comfortable that she could carry her bag in front of her enough that her other erogenous zone wouldn’t be seen, mostly.

If she waited until she was the last one in the classroom to get up, she could gain some level of privacy…and as long as Lauren wasn’t being completely vindictive, she could probably hide her backside against the wall as she regained her skirt. These were all gambles. Only Lauren knew for sure what was going to happen when the bell rang.

…and then it rang.

Jenna just sat at her desk, mortified and afraid. Somehow almost everyone in the class, guys and girls made their way past Jenna on the way out.
Some actually took some long meandering trips for people. Guys and girls would stumble as they walked past her, jostling her or her desk to get a better look, to move her shirt and reveal her breasts… Some even had their phones out and were recording the whole time. Jenna felt like grocery story fruit, being palmed and perused by every shopper.

Mr. Gunderson was bemused. He was seemingly still in the dark over anything waist down, having been concentrating on his lesson and with his back turned a good half of the class. He wasn’t with his back to the class now, having sat at his desk to drink some coffee as the classes changed.
It was almost just Jenna and Lauren in the room as Lauren slid out of her desk, Jenna’s skirt in her hands. “I’ll see you outside the door to the classroom,” Lauren said and then kicked Jenna’s shoe (the one that had fallen off before the class started in her hallway tumble.) The shoe bounced against the backwall of the classroom.

Jenna deflated with a grumble, as Lauren laughed her way to the door and stopped.

“Oh,” the redhead said, “to be clear, the door outside my next classroom. Geometry, over in C-Wing.”

Jenna was ready to cry real tears. This wasn’t supposed to happen. This wasn’t she wanted. If she was going to exposer herself…it was supposed to be on her terms, not Lauren’s.

She stood up as the new students started to file into the room, Mr. Gunderson saw Jenna’s full state of undress for the first time.

“That gets my vote for the new school uniform,” he said cheekily as he took another sip of his coffee and watched her every move until she left the room.

Jenna hobbled to the back of the room to get her shoe. She slid her foot in it and adjusted it the best she could without fulling bending or crouching. Her eyes were on her teacher and the students the entire time.

She walked past her desk, grabbing her bag and holding it in front of her waist, she walked out of the classroom. As she left the classroom, she could feel the students staring and taking pictures.

Once in the hallway, Jenna tucked up against the lockers as best she could and moved with purpose. She couldn’t run, but she had ground she had to cover. If she didn’t make it before the bell, Lauren was certain to go into the class and take Jenna’s skirt with her.

In a way, Jenna didn’t even care about the skirt anymore, but her cell phone was in the skirt and that made Jenna nervous. Lauren having that for much longer could be very bad. It wasn’t that there was anything incriminating or embarrassing on it…but the phone had her contacts and the wrong message to the wrong people could seriously ruin Jenna’s life. What if her family found out about this? Not just her mom and dad, who were bound to hear about it…but her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins? Jenna was always a good girl to them, to learn otherwise might break their hearts.

No. She drew the line at her having the phone, but as Jenna rushed through the halls getting stares from everyone she passed, she wished she had drawn that line sooner. Each passing moment made the fear real, made the fear worse…

Jenna sensed the bell was going to go off soon and classes would start. She knew most of the walk that she would be late to class, but she had to make it to Lauren…

She rounded the corner in C-Wing and saw Lauren standing outside her geometry class. Jenna’s skirt was in one hand, but her other hand held Jenna’s cellphone.

“Smile Slut!” Lauren shouted as Jenna moved to her. The cheerleader took a picture of Jenna while the shirt billowed out with her speed, the bag by her side and in only one hand. The image most likely contained a very full frontal shot of Jenna’s mostly naked body outstretched towards Lauren.

The bell rang at that moment as Lauren tossed the skirt to Jenna and snapped a few more images before dashing into her classroom.

Jenna grabbed the skirt in mid-air and dropped her bag, she tried hopping into the skirt quickly and trying to tuck her shirt as she knocked on the classroom door.

Mr. Morris answered the door. And after taking a confused look at Jenna and her disheveled appearance, the kindly older African American Teacher asked “Can I help you Ms. Jenkins?”

“Yes,” Jenna said. “Lauren Simmons just stole my cell phone and I’d like it back.”

Mr. Morris popped his body back into his room. “Ms. Simmons, is it true you stole Ms. Jenkins phone?”

“No, no…no…Mr. Morris.” Lauren stuttered out, but she had both phones in her hand when he looked so she was caught. “I…I just borrowed it for a second. To… To copy down a note really quick.” She explained and walked towards the door.

Looking right at Jenna with a smile. “I was going to return it after class at Lunch.”

She handed the phone to Mr. Morris and went back to her seat. He, handed it to Jenna who thanked him.

The door closed suddenly, once the transaction had completed. Jenna was happy for a brief moment…until she realized Lauren had handed over her own phone.

Jenna attempted to open it, but found out what the “really quick note” was- Lauren had locked her phone.

A message came in. The truncated notification showed that it came from Jenna. “That took balls.”

Another message…one of the pictures Lauren just took.

Another message… “See you at lunch.”

Another message… “All of you?”

Another message… “maybe.”

Another message… “idk.”

Another message… “lol.”

And then silence.

Jenna thought about knocking again, but figured it would be no use. She adjusted her outfit…for whatever that was worth. She made sure all the existing buttons were buttoned, that the skirt was clasped and wouldn't fall down. Jenna started plodding towards the attendance office to see Ms. Carol again.

…as she walked, she realized something very important: Jacob was in this class with her. He may know how to get into Lauren’s phone. Perhaps Jenna could take the upper hand and do a little damage herself.

She started moving more quickly to the attendance office. A renewed energy jolting through her body.
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 8 Added.)

Post by AllieNF »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:57 am Damn. I hope Lauren gets her comeuppance. She is a first-class biotch!
Well... not one to give spoilers, but...maybe ;) Part 9 later today.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 9

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 9- The Renegotiation

By the time Jenna reached the Ms. Carol’s office for the second time today, she was feeling almost normal. She was feeling…well, not happy, but something different than fear or nervousness.

Yes, Lauren still had her phone and that was bound to be a disaster, but Jenna had Lauren’s phone, and if she could convince Jacob to help her unlock it, the two girls would find themselves on the brink of mutually assured destruction.

Jenna was not alone at the Attendance Office this time, there were two other boys, both of whom had been in Mr. Gunderson’s History class with her. She felt a sudden pit in her stomach. Their giggles and pointing as she walked up were clear indicators that they saw more than they should have and probably liked it.

…they probably liked it…That thought, honestly, that made Jenna feel a little warm. Both of them stepped aside when Jenna got there, letting her
go first. Their gaze never leaving her.

Ms. Carol was shocked to see her again, but was soon delighted. “Missing a button now, Jenna?” She asked rhetorically, “Better be careful before you lose all of them…or more.”

“It’s a little late for that.” Jenna offered, and glanced over at the boys. “Looks like I’m a little late too.”

“Where to?” The clerk asked.

Jenna’s mind wandered for a moment. Not everything Lauren had done to her was bad…not everything was outside of the realm of possibility for things Jenna herself could have done/would have done during the day. When she dressed this way in the morning, she figured there would be flashing…but not nearly full-scale nudity! The flashing, of course, was under her own control in Jenna’s fantasy.

“Jenna, which class were you heading to?” Ms. Carol asked again, with a little more force to bring the student back to reality.

“Strangely enough Mr. Elba’s for Drama 3,” said Jenna.

Mr. Elba was not only the Drama Club advisor/director, he was also her drama teacher and the reason she was in this predicament. His nude fundraiser idea had inspired her to practice by going to school without bra or panties and that’s become the heart of her problems today. She was one of his favorite students, and had this been drama club and not a drama class, he’d have let her slide. While he’s not known as the strictest of teachers throughout the year, he tends to be very strict as far as attendance and tardiness go the first month or two of school. His policy is that it’s better to lighter up than it is to tighten up. Jenna knew that even she wasn’t getting out of a tardy the second week of school.

“Yup. He’ll ding you for that. You’re not his first student of this year.” Ms. Carol started writing the tardy slip for Jenna, “One more tardy today and you’ll end up in automatic detention, Jenna. You better get your act together and be a good girl.”

Jenna could sense the boys staring at her, mostly at her butt covered by the skirt. That made Jenna smile, so she leaned in to Ms. Carol and asked with a cheeky wink, “What if I want to be naughty?”

She held the pose for a minute, reaching down and making sure the skirt was up enough the boys could see her naked ass beneath the tan pleats. Ms. Carol knew what she was doing and didn’t object or protest once. Smiling quietly and glancing over at the boys.

Jenna even spread her legs a little…just enough to reveal what lay beneath. She closed her eyes and counted to 3 just loud enough so Ms. Carol could hear it, then moving her hand she dropped her skirt back and stood up. The boys were still staring as Jenna turned around.

“Sorry boys, free preview is over.” She adjusted her skirt, grabbed her tardy slip and walked off towards her drama class. “Bring some cash on Monday.”

Ms. Carol, shook her head in amused disbelief. Noticing the bulges in the boys’ pants as they tried to act cool about what just happened stepping back up to the attendance desk, “That’s one special girl, boys. You better keep what you just saw a secret…Now, where are you heading?” She started to write things down as the door closed and Jenna disappeared from the window.

Mr. Elba hadn’t gotten into any real instruction. His normal way to start off the class had once again ballooned into discussion. This time, the students were asking all manner of questions regarding the fundraiser.

Now, Drama Classes at Kentucky Central were not separated by ages. Students at all 4 grade levels could participate in the same class, much like all of the elective classes. What made drama different from, French is that French classes did differentiate by class level. In Drama, the Drama 1, Drama 2 and Drama 3 kids could all be in the same class. This allowed for the different levels to work together and the more experienced students to take on mentorship and leadership roles. It meant that when the directing portions of Drama 2 came up in the curriculum, the Drama 1 kids were ready to be their actors. Drama 3 was treated similar to Drama 2, but everything was graded more strictly. This year, Jenna was the only Drama 3 kid.

She entered the room and was the center of attention for a moment, but it dissipated quickly.

Mr. Elba quieted everyone down, “Jenna, late?”

She handed him her tardy slip, showing she’d already been to see Ms. Carol.

“Okay then.” He responded sticking it in his grade-book. “As a recap, since you just got here, the technologies and graphic design class is almost finished with the website and payment interface. They asked for pictures of all the participating students.”

“What kind of pictures?” Jenna asked.

“Naked ones, of course.” Answered Jacob, from the drama 2 row.

“Mr. Elba, that wasn’t part of the deal!” She threw angrily at the teacher.

A little more ashamedly than he would have liked. “I know…but, I’ve been assured that it will help bring the more funds in, so I agreed to do it.”

The class erupted…and this time Jenna quieted them down. She was frustrated with everything now. The momentary high of showing off her goods to the two boys at the attendance office was truly momentary. Now she was here with a very important task to complete and she was stuck having to defend the students against this little addition to the mission.

“Look, Mr. E. That’s unfair. That wasn’t in the packet. It wasn’t mentioned at the meeting. You can’t just spring it on us.” Jenna barked it at her teacher, still standing amongst the other students.

“I…I… know, it’s just…this is a new fundraiser. We’re learning as we go. If I had known…it would have been part of it.” The teacher had become very mousy indeed as he tried to defend it.

“Then it’s settled. We aren’t doing it.” She stated and sat down, the rest of the group agreeing with her and thanking her.

“Well, no…no, it’s not settled.” Mr. Elba continued over the small din of the students. “Because… because we can make at least double what we are expected to make if people can see the product.”

“So why can’t we do the pictures with our clothes on?” Chimed Eric, a sophomore Drama 1 student.

“You all know on Monday it’ll be all out there, right? The pictures, the video….it will all be out there in the world.” The teacher tried to reason. “Why bother hiding it?”

“Because, they don’t get a show without a ticket.” Jenna tossed out to acclaim.

“Wrong,” claimed the director, “We do free previews for students of every show.”

“But …it’s not the whole show.” Eric responded. “It’s only part of it.”

“He’s got a point.” Jenna agreed with the sophomore and the other students followed.

Mr. Elba thought for a moment and offered a revision to the plan, “Okay… okay… what if… what if, you were naked, but not everything was visible? Like a teasing photo, so people will get an idea, but not see everything?”

There was a murmuring throughout the room. Several of the students looked to Jenna, but she was in a moment of defeat so her gestures were more of resignation than decision.

Jacob spoke up in the void. “I’m cool with that. Makes sense to me.”

With the voice of a senior weighing in on the plan, the other dominoes toppled and every student agreed. Eric was the final yes.

Jenna never answered one way or the other, but she had no choice. In the end, it was fine. It would be fine. She felt trapped again, but different. It wasn’t Lauren forcing her into things, it was just something unexpected that was going to have to happen. At least, Jenna reasoned, she’d have a little control over what she did.

Having finally settled the matter, Mr. Elba gave direction. “Good, the photography class will be here soon. Please go get ready. Feel free to use the dressing rooms to get yourself more prepared. You may wear one…only one article of clothing.”

The fifteen students in the mixed drama class began to file towards the dressing rooms. Jenna grabbed Jacob’s arm and asked him to wait. They had something important to talk about first.
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 10

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 10- The Conspiracy

Jenna and Jacob sat down while the rest of the students from Mr. Elba’s mixed drama class went into the dressing rooms to get ready for their “preview” pictures.

“Jacob,” Jenna started, “your girlfriend has been basically blackmailing me all day.”

His reaction of shock was not only on his face, but his entire body, “How? Over what?”

“So, okay… that part’s my fault. I decided to practice for Monday by coming to school with no panties or bra on. She’s taken it as her life mission to expose me to the whole school today, against my will.”

“Oh fuck!” Jacob said, “I knew she didn’t like you and when she heard about this fundraiser, she wanted to find some way to stop you from participating.”

Jenna was confused. “I didn’t think we had a problem with each other.”

“She’s jealous. You have turned this theater thing into a good school and some great scholarship opportunities. She’s only middle of the road talent on the cheer squad. No one is recruiting her. Her scholarship opportunities are…less than stellar. She’s jealous. …and she thinks I have a thing for you.”

“Well, she’s got my phone and naked pictures of me and is going to ruin my life.” Jenna laid it all out there.

“Holy shit.” The football star and actor said.

Pulling her tormentor’s phone from her pocket and laying it on the desk between them, “But, I have her phone now and I’d like some payback. But it’s locked.”

Jacob’s eyes went wide.

“Will you help me?”

Jacob looked at Jenna, he was as scared as she was cautiously anxious.

“Look,” he said considering his next words carefully. Then, very deliberately he stated one word at a time “I …Can’t…Give…You… Her… code.”

“Jacob, please? ...you don’t know how humiliated I’ve been all day…” She pleaded.

“Listen, Jenna…” he implored before stating very deliberately again. “I …Can’t…Give… You... Her…Code.”

Jenna was saddened and confused. Jacob reached for her shoulder and looked her right in the eye and said “The number of letters in each word…might be helpful, but remember… I …Can’t… Give… You… Her… Code.”

Things started to click in Jenna’s head. She repeated him “I …Can’t…Give… You... Her…Code,” and then started typing. “1…4…4…3...3...4.”

“You’re not the first person she’s attacked like this, and I feel bad, but…I can’t betray her, you know?” He explained.

As Lauren’s phone unlocked in front of her, Jenna smiled and looked up at Jacob. “I get it. I do.” …and then she was overtaken with a sadness for her friend. Being involved with someone who acts the way Lauren does can’t be that much fun in the long run. “And I’m sorry I asked. I guess she means a lot to you.”

“I don’t know, really. I don’t see us getting married, but I was hoping to keep her as a steady for the rest of the year. I’m kind of tired of playing the field, you know?”

Jenna looked at him and smiled, feeling a little something of the bond they’d cultivated over the years. Happy he was so honest…and so devious. “You better get undressed for your picture. I’ll be there in a few minutes...”

Jacob stood up, patted Jenna on the head and walked towards the dressing rooms, pulling his shirt off as he went. Jenna smiled and turned her gaze to the glow of Lauren’s screen. Where to start?

The obvious answer was a text to Jenna’s own phone. “I’m in bitch” seemed appropriate. It was short enough to appear as a truncated message on the lock screen.

Jenna hit send and then started scanning her other messages.

It didn’t take long until she hit the motherload. Lauren and McGuffin had been texting a lot this morning…starting with a request right off the bus for a pep rally. McGuffin, it seemed, was reluctant, but when Lauren started being demanding…his tune changed. He even slipped at one point and said “Yes, mistress” to Lauren!

There was definitely something going on there between the two and it was starting to seem obvious, McGuffin enjoyed being dominated by female students. That kind of explains his boner when Jenna forced him to wear Sarah’s panties.

Further messages between the two, time stamped from first period, Lauren put forth her plan to humiliate Jenna during the pep rally. The cheerleader wanted him to call her up in front of the entire student body to talk about the fundraiser…and she’d make sure Jenna’s clothes came completely off.

Again, he seemed reluctant, but capitulated. It was…after first period that he really decided it was a go for that. Jenna realized her actions must have really gotten to him.

There were pictures in the next set of texts from History class. Lauren was proving to McGuffin that she could get Jenna naked. He agreed to the plan whole heartedly.

Then he proposed something to her about Jenna. He wanted to make sure she was filthy by the pep rally. Lauren was supposed to find a way to toss Jenna in the trash dumpster after lunch, during gym most likely, and put her in a position where she was unable to clean up?!?!!

Jenna made a quick mental note to stay away from trash cans and dumpsters.

The string of texts was illuminating…and it led Jenna to a new angle. She was going to make Lauren the humiliated one at the pep rally.

She began typing to Mr. McGuffin as Lauren, “MG, if you get any texts from Jenna claiming to be me, it’s not.” Get that out there. If Lauren hadn’t prepared him the opposite way, then this was the best option to get his trust and keep it.

His response came back quickly, “what happened? How did she find out?”

“Long story. I’ll tell you later.” Was Jenna’s response as Lauren.

“Also, trash thing is out. Working on different plan.” …bit of a lie, because Jenna had no idea what else to say, but definitely didn’t want to end up in the dumpster.

“ok” replied the school’s principle.

Then “rained last night, might be a good mud pool in the back by the construction site.”

Jenna had to laugh. Did Sarah’s panties make him that mad? He never mentioned that incident to Lauren.

“Good plan.” Was the next response to McGuffin.

“Hey, should cheerleaders be without panties and bras for pep rally?” Jenna asked.

She knew it would take a moment to respond. She wasn’t sure if would be helpful or not. The Cheer uniforms were less sexy than Jenna’s own outfit. Making them skip panties and bras would be mostly useless…but…

“Correction,” she typed, “just panties and bras.”

Jenna smiled, if that worked and the cheer squad found out it came from Lauren, she’d be in deep water for the rest of the year.

Jacob walked into the room, he was absolutely naked and holding his football helmet. He was tall and broad-shouldered, like a good football player. Well defined muscles, but not like a movie star. His blonde hair was a little longer than it should be, but still in a masculine cut outlining his strong jaw line and penetrating blue eyes. Jenna let her eyes dip down over his abs to penis, surprised by his obviously manicured pubic hair. What was even more surprising was the length of his dick. It wasn’t anything to sneeze at, but certainly wasn’t as long as rumor had led her to believe…and she’d touched it before, just not really seen it. It was a very good thickness, or so she thought from this distance. It was enough to make her tingle.

“Hey Jenna,” the naked football star said, “the photography class is here. You want to get ready?”

“Sure” she responded as the next message came in. She read it as she unbuttoned her shirt.

“Sounds like a great idea.” Mr. McGuffin’s text read. “I’ll clear it with Coach.”

Jenna stood up, dropping her shirt off her shoulders and setting it on the desk. She stood there topless letting her breasts be visible to him. She was a little nervous, but less nervous than she anticipated. After all, she’d been topless with him before…it was just in the dark. He smiled, liking what he saw. Her somewhat tanned 36c breasts were very much what any boy should like, rising and falling as she breathed. He could even see her little freckles, which he adored but would never admit to. Her stomach was tight and flat from all her dancing and he noticed the soft muscles her athleticism had earned her. Jenna was beautiful, but he'd known that for years. She was just not as open as the type of girls he usually liked to be with, but she was the kind of girl he'd hope to settle down with someday...after college.

She picked up Lauren’s phone and motioned to Jacob. “Picture for the girlfriend?” Jenna made sure she stood in a way that showed off her breasts to blind him a little from what she had planned next.

He thought about it briefly and shrugged, “Why not. It won’t be the first nude of me she’s seen.” They both laughed as he posed.
Jenna snapped a picture and walked over to him to let him see the picture.

“Not bad, right?” She asked as he looked, the two standing very close together.

“Not bad? ...The picture or the subject?” He jokingly asked.

“Either.” She said with smirk, still holding the phone. “I think the clasp on my skirt is stuck, a little help?”

The request seemed earnest, so Jacob reached over with his hands and helped her undo her skirt. It was a little awkward since he was still holding the helmet…but the skirt came off and she stepped out of it.

Jenna picked up the skirt and walked it back to the desk. I’ll be right over.

Jacob walked out of the room and onto the stage, while Jenna kicked her shoes off and sent the last two pictures she took to Lauren. One was the naked Jacob and the other was obviously Jacob’s hands taking obviously Jenna’s skirt off. …Taken without his knowledge of course.

Lauren was going to be pissed. She was going to pissed at Jenna, of course, but she was also going to pissed at Jacob. …and that may be unfortunate, Jenna thought, but when you align yourself with the enemy your new name might as well be collateral damage.
Jenna silenced the phone and hid it in the drama room before walking out on the stage to join the other mostly naked drama kids in just her freckles and mismatched socks.

…and to be honest, she for the first time since being in her room last night, she felt pretty good about the way she was dressed.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 11

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 11- The Photo Shoot

Jenna walked onto the stage in just her mismatched socks. Far from feeling confident in this moment, she at least felt a little bit of relief. She was in possession of her rival’s phone. She had an incriminating photo and a plan. She felt good in that moment, and because it was a release and a change from how she had felt under her rival’s demands her own nudity was less of a concern.

…besides, she wasn’t the only one naked right now. She was surrounded by other Drama Club kids in similar states of undress. She counted 15 drama students and 15 articles of clothing. Maybe 14, she wasn’t so sure the football helmet that Jacob was planning on using to cover his penis should count as clothes.

There was a good mix of boys and girls in the class. Mostly Drama 1 students. Jenna figured a few more sophomores than freshmen, but probably an even mix on the Drama 1 side…or as even as you can get with 9 students.

From the Drama 2 group, there was Jacob, Ashley and Claire representing the seniors. Josh, Steven and Mandy were the Juniors.
Jenna was the sole Drama 3 student this year.

Mr. Elba greeted her as she walked in, explaining that the photography class was almost finished setting up. Each of the students had been given the instructions to find something that thought was cute or fun to cover their naughty bits with.

Jenna had to laugh. Mr. Elba legitimately said “naughty bits,” as if he wasn’t the architect of this humiliation. No doubt he was going to get his jollies off seeing all his students in the nude. He’d been divorced for three years, one had to wonder what kind of a dating life a middle-aged school teacher could have really had during Covid times. He never seemed to talk about dates or mention girlfriends. He wasn’t known as the creepiest teacher in the school, but he was known to look longingly at some of his students. Those looks were mostly at girls, but the rumor mill said not always.

It wasn’t hard to see the bulge in Mr. Elba’s pants.

She looked out at her fellow students, wondering who could be the one creating Mr. Elba’s obvious arousal. If he was in fact into guys, Jacob might be his type. While they were waiting for photos, he wasn’t covering his dangly dick with his helmet. Jenna almost had to admire Jacob’s willpower, for being naked around so many other naked students, particularly younger girls, he didn’t have an erection.

Several of the other boys did, Eric among them. Each boy seemed to be tending to it a different way. Eric tried to hide it, while Steven just let it stand there happy to draw attention to it. Taking the tactic of closing his eyes and wishing it down was Josh.

One of the two freshman boys she could see, a kid she thought was named Marcus seemed bemused by it. His reaction was halfway between Eric and Steven, not hiding it constantly, but not drawing attention to it… he was African American and not at all ashamed with what he had.

Jenna was actually kind of okay with all the penises she could see. She was single, but not really in the market. She’d had a few boyfriends, but just enough to be average and not considered a slut. She’d been with enough boys that no one accused her of being a virgin. It was actually just this past summer she lost her cherry to a boy named Max she had been dating. He was kind of her summer fling, as it were. She hadn’t seen many penises in real life before Max used his on her…so she didn’t have a lot to compare it too then. Now she was within touching distance of at least six and getting a real education in what real penises look like.

She glanced over at Garrett, the last boy she could easily see. He was the quiet type so far, a freshman like Marcus. She was surprised to see he was actually touching himself and giving his cock little strokes. That’s the behavior she kind of imagined she see from some of the boys. He saw her looking and was embarrassed for a second, but she smiled at him to let him know it was okay. She looked away to give him some privacy, while letting her hand drift down and touch her sex…she was feeling a wetness down there that she didn’t anticipate.

The girls were in a similar state. Different levels of comfort and undress. Some had chosen to keep their panties as their one article. Most with arms crossed over their breasts. Ariana, a sophomore had chosen to wear a ballcap and that’s it. A cute girl with a radiant smile and perky but smaller breasts, the outfit suited her.

Jackie was the one African American girl in the class. And Jenna appreciated the strength this sophomore Drama 1 student was showing. She was a cross country runner, as well as being in the theater program, so she was the tallest of the Drama 1 girls…maybe even the Drama 2 girls. Her legs were toned and shaped in a way that different than Jenna’s dancer’s legs, but gorgeous to look at all the same. She had opted to keep her sports bra over her c-cup breasts, and Jenna noted that her visible public hair was dark like the teasers and tormenter curtains backstage. Jackie was comfortable, but visible anxious.

That could be said of almost all the girls, Jenna included and especially, Cassie the only freshman girl Drama 1 student. She was a tiny thing, and her nervous smile brought Jenna’s thoughts to Sarah from McGuffin’s office earlier in the day. Cassie seemed okay, but very skittish. She chose to keep her socks, as Jenna had, but they were matched and pink crew length.

Looking at the young girl’s pale skin and naked body, Jenna realized that keeping her socks was dumb. What were they going to cover in the pictures? Had Cassie figured that out yet? Was that what had her nervous?

The thoughts were hastened away by clapping. Rayna, a senior from the photography class, clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention.

“First off, WOW!” She started as the students all gravitated towards her. “You guys are really brave and very beautiful. …and by ‘guys’ I mean guys and girls.”

There was a slight chuckle throughout the group, which made Rayna smile.

“Thanks.” Mandy, the junior Drama 2 student called out.

“Great. So…here’s the deal. We want to move through this pretty quickly. Mr. Elba is going to go turn on the stage lights and we’ll switch on ours too. You just step into the backdrop area and strike your pose. We’ll do three poses for each. You can cover or uncover whatever you want. I brought 3 other photography students with me. They will all be taking photos simultaneously, to make sure we get a good shot in such a short period of time. We’re going to be set-up through lunch and next period. The other kids from the Drama Club will be asked to come down for their photos. And…then they’ll be up on the fundraiser website at the end of the day.” Rayna paused for the first time. “Okay, who wants to be first?”

No one was surprised when it was Jacob.

He stepped into the backdrop area as the full stage lights came on. Every glistening sweat drop on his body was visible. All the wrinkles and scars were visible too.

His first pose was his most modest, he absolutely used his helmet to cover his dick, but his second pose left nothing to the imagination, he set the helmet down and crouched, legs open right behind it. He winked at Rayna as she and the other three photographers snapped their photos.

“Last pose,” She called.

Jacob stood and put the helmet on. He struck a pose like a quarterback getting ready to throw the ball.
Mandy shouted out from the photo’s sidelines “You’re a running back Jacob, not the quarterback.”

“Acting!” Jacob’s voice muffled in the helmet called back. “Acting.”

There was general laughter among the photographers and the other students alike. The atmosphere was a little softer now. It wasn’t everyone just milling about naked and not knowing what to do with themselves or their bodies. The group had a purpose. The students were considering their poses more fervently now.

Mandy took the second slot as Mr. Elba left the room to get the office to make the announcement about the photos to the other Drama Club Students.

Jacob stood off to the side as Mandy dropped her panties to the floor, covered her tits with one arm, and her pussy with the other hand. Her face took on a shocked expression as the cameras clicked and whirred.

She picked up her panties for the second pose and turned her back to the camera, tossing them in the air so they fell down in front of her back. “I hope you get those panties falling, I think that would be a cool shot,” she stated with her back still turned.

“Do it again,” Rayna instructed Mandy. “To make sure we did…but give us a smile over your shoulder as you do it. We’d love to see that.”

Jenna made a mental note that the cameras never stopped shooting as Mandy turned around, bent down picked up the panties and turned again, executing the same maneuver with the extra as requested.

“Let’s do it one more time, okay?” Rayna asked…and Mandy did it all over again.

She turned to face the photographers with her long blonde hair bouncing around her ample breasts. Jenna figured Mandy to be at least a 36D. She was still tanned in many places, but pale as a ghost in her bathing suit area. Mandy definitely looked like she waxed, so her pussy was on full display when she crouched down to pick up her panties. Turning her back to the cameras once more, her bubble butt was smooth and prominent on her 5ft body. Small and curvy were good words to describe Mandy, Jenna thought. The panties went up into the air and Mandy’s face turned towards the camera, with a huge smile pulling from ear to ear. She was enjoying it. Perhaps not as much as Jacob, but she was.

Jenna wasn’t shocked, but there was a part of her that felt off about all of this. The concept she had lobbied for was not nudes, but teasing shots. While Mandy’s were far more teasing than Jacob’s were, Jenna was positive beyond a doubt that the photos posted would be full nudes.
This was confirmed dramatically when Steven came running to take the third session. During Mandy’s shoot, he’d gone back to the dressing rooms and got rid of his hat. He had zero clothes as he stepped into the backdrop area.

“Can my first pose be a profile?” Steven asked, wanting to show off his length.

“Sure,” answered Rayna. The cameras were already shooting.

Steven’s second pose? He turned front towards the camera and grabbed his dick with both hands pretending it was a fire hose.

Jenna looked at Rayna, hoping she’d put a stop to it, but she didn’t. These shots…well, Jenna was nervous about nudes, but this was becoming full on pornography.

Steven’s final pose was turning away from the camera and bending down.

Rayna shouted to him almost joyfully, “Spread your legs a little.” Which he did.

After a few shots, Rayna waved him off and told the first three that they could go get dressed.

Claire, one of the Senior Drama 2 students stepped up for her photos. She held her bookbag in front of her. She was a petite girl with a-cup breasts. Not anorexic, but on the skinnier side. She didn’t shave, but she did trim. The bush she had was dark brown and full, unlike her short hair which was a much lighter brown. She actually seemed nervous and the way she was holding her bookbag helped to cover most of her. Jenna was glad to see a little modesty again.

The second pose Clair went for was with her bag at her feet, she was crouching. One arm covered her tits, while the bag itself covered her more opened crotch area. The boy photographers continued shooting, but moved a bit to see more. Trying to get shots that showed more than Claire may have wanted too.

Jenna spoke up at this, “Hey, guys, shoot what she gives you…okay?”

Rayna didn’t back Jenna up. Choosing to just move things forward. “Final pose, Claire. Can you give us one from behind?”

Claire stood, tentatively, turning her back to the photographers and bringing her bookbag up to her shoulders. Her naked but was clearly visible under the bag.

“Can you give us a look back over your shoulder?” Rayna asked.

Claire complied, with much less of a smile than Mandy did.

“Spread your legs a little more,” the photography student asked.

Jenna said “No.” Which silenced the cameras for the first time. She stepped out onto the backdrop area and encouraged Claire to go get dressed, they’d gotten enough.

Claire’s look was one of gratitude for Jenna stepping up to help.

“Okay, Jenna. You’re next then.” Rayna said. The cameras already starting as soon as Claire cleared the posing area.

Jenna was caught. They were already taking pictures as she quickly tried to cover up. One arm over her breasts, one hand down below.

She turned around to protect her body, giving only her ass to the photographers.

Rayna asked for Jenna to turn her face, but the model just shook her head no.

“Final pose then,” called the student behind the camera, as Jenna slipped down to the floor, trying to turn and ball herself up in a way that didn’t reveal anything. She was hoping a coy picture that showed off her legs, revealed she was naked but not showing any of that nudity.

“Can you open your legs a little?” Asked Deshawn, one of the other photography students.

Jenna only shook her head no.

As she sat there, in the blinding lights, in the nude with cameras whirring. She sensed the difference between being naked and being viewed naked; between the act of doing something in the moment and the knowledge that it was being captured forever.

When she walked onto the stage and joined the others on the stage, she had agency about her…but here, now, in the eyes of the cameras and the photographers…she wasn’t her anymore. She wasn’t able to make her own decisions. She had to give something similar to what others gave…she had to take direction from other people.

Yes. This was like acting. That was familiar to her. It made sense. But… but this was different. She was ready to be nude. She had practiced at home. She took comfort that she wasn’t alone. …but this exercise was not of her choosing. She wasn’t able to control what they saw, what they shot, what they filmed… she was only a model. This isn’t what she agreed too.

…and she knew she wasn’t alone in this feeling.

The school’s intercom came on, and Principal McGuffin’s voice started speaking. “Good afternoon, Kentucky Fighting Chickens. Please pardon the interruption teachers and staff.” He paused. “Students participating in the fundraiser need to head to the drama room during lunch or next period in order to have some pre-event photos taken. Mr. Elba will explain when you get there.”

The Intercom cut off, and Rayna was speaking now. “Okay, Jenna. We’re done. Go get dressed now.”

Jenna absently stood up, almost fully facing the cameras again in just her mismatched socks. Deshawn and the other photographers were still snapping shots…as she stepped off the backdrop area. Cassie, a new freshman Drama 1 student, was being pushed into the modeling zone against her will. Jenna could only watch.

She should have been stronger. She should have protected these kids better… but there was nothing she could do now. This period was almost over and 40 or more other kids were going to come down and get blindsided. She couldn’t help them all the way she’d protected Claire. She was helpless to prevent them feeling the way she did now.

Jenna looked at the other students waiting. The boys like Eric and the girls like Ariana. Nervous. Naked in front of their peers for the first time and about to be exposed in a way they hadn’t expected when they woke up this morning. Her heart broke…

She walked right across the backdrop area, forcing a halt to Cassie's shoot, to get to the kids…and touched the shoulders of all the ones she could as she made her way back to the drama room to get dressed. All could she say to them was “Sorry.” Over and over again with tears welling up in her eyes.

As she pulled on her skirt and shirt, she vowed her revenge on Mr. Elba. Not for the fundraiser…but these damn pictures. She didn’t know how or when she’d get her revenge on him, but she would. She just couldn’t think of that right now. Right now, as she pulled out Lauren’s phone from the hiding spot she made for it, she had other people to get revenge on.