April's Debasement

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

Re: April's Debasement /Gender Swap Story

Post by ValerianXIII »

"Arms up! Straight up into the air"

April's jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide like saucers. But she didn't move a muscle.

"Arms up before I put you over my knee in front of everyone!"

Not willing to risk a public spanking April quickly complied shooting her thin arms straight up into the air.

Sister Judy wasted no time turning the dress inside out draping it over her outstretched hands.

The was a collective gasp mixed with laughter from the class as The back of April's black panties and bra strap were completely exposed.

The dress had the effect of covering her head while the rest of the material settled just above her bra.

Since April's eye's were covered she couldn't see Sister Judy's wide grin as she studied her panties and now obviously padded bra. She could only sense the teacher as she made another full circle around her inspecting her from every angle. of course there was constant snickering and whispers from the class the whole time. She could feel her face burning with shame as she just stood there with underwear on display.

"Are you happy with your decision to keep you underwear on? Do you like showing of your underwear to the class?"

April shook her head from side to side at the same time said. "No Sister Judy."

"I didn't think so but the class seems to find it interesting enough. "Would like to turn around and show them a view from the front?"

"Without waiting for her to answer Sister Judy Slowly turned the girl around to face her peers. Her only relief right now as she couldn't see there faces as they giggled and laughed at her skinny frame, clad with her full cut lacey black panties along with the bottom of her bra cups on display.

Sister Judy turned April back around so that she was facing her once again. "I think it's time we started are English lesson for today before anymore time is wasted. It looked like April would be standing as a centerpiece while Sister Judy started her lesson.

"Class, how would you diagram this sentence?" April could hear the rapid clicking sound as the chalk met the chalkboard along with some light snickers from the class behind her.

"Sally could you read this sentence out loud for the class please?"

April could hear Sally holding back laughter as she started to read it out loud.

"The naughty girl disobeyed her teacher and then lied leaving the teacher no choice but to pull her..<giggle> silly panties down in front of the whole class!"

April's body tensed up and her knees clamped together realizing what was coming next.

"April I have you standing there exposing your underwear because you didn't take them off like I told you to. She explained to her and the class. "Then you tried to lie to me about it, So a punishment is due."

April shuddered as she felt fingers in the waistband of her panties. She started to react but was stopped immediately. "Don't you dare lower your arms while I take these down!" She barked.

April started to panic. Please no.. you can't do this no...!"

"Oh I sure can young lady!" Sister Judy said unable to hide the glee in her voice as she got down to one knee. She took her time savoring the moment looking back at the wide eyed class then back to the trembling girl in front of her.

"Ready One...!" Sister Judy counted while April started pleading again. "Two...!" Sister Judy didn't count to three though and instead whisked April's panties straight to her ankles.

"Noooo!!.." April cried but was drowned out by the roar of laughter coming from the class at the sight of her rather slender bare butt.

April was breathing heavily now inside her dress as the cool air conditioning made goose bumps form immediately across her pale bottom.

Sister Judy took a step back to admire the sight of this skinny shy girl writhing in shame at her exposure.

Sister Judy bent down pulling the panties off of April's feet one at a time giving the class another show as her slender white cheeks shifted as she stepped out of them.

"You won't be needing these for a while. You are far too immature to be wearing something like this!"

April cried out, muffled still by the dress around her head. She could only imagined what kind of image her friends and enemies were getting while her teacher could see her bare front.

April stood there shivering from the cold and the humiliation as her bottom shook for the delight of her classmates. Sister Judy whispered in her ear. "What a show your putting on for the class! Everyone can see your scrawny white butt and I can see your front!!" For a senior April had a rather full brown bush although it did little to conceal her pink lips.

April begged her teacher to stop but she was just to caught up in the moment to care. "Would you like to turn around show everyone your front?" Sister Judy seemed to be feeding off of April's shame as the girl pleaded no more.

Sister Judith gently turned the girl by her shoulders but she stiffened up immediately. "Still defiant I see..well you will certainly pay for that later. For now though I think it's time for you to show your shameful face to you classmates. Go ahead put your arms down."

April put her arms down and the silly dress came down with it covering her exposed bottom. Sister Judith just marveled at her work so far noting April's glowing red face. " You can go take your seat now April."

She was still shaking but relieved to be able to take her seat again.

"Before you sit down I want you to gather up all your clothes from my desk." Sister Judy paused for a moment allowing April to sigh with relief as she picked up her clothes.

"And I want you to toss them out the window!".......
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

I am loving this story. I have never read the original because ENM is not for me, but this is very exciting. I can't wait to see where it's going!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

"And I want you to toss them out the window!"

Sister Judith enjoyed the horrified expression as April stopped in her tracks.

"Don't worry April if you can stay out of trouble for the next hour I'll have someone get them for you before recess. Now don't dawdle! Do as your told young lady!"

The distraught teen really had no other option at this point. She took up her bundle of precious clothes and after a brief pause tossed them out the second floor window where they settled in the grass.

Sister Judy seemed pleased and she couldn't hold back her grin.

" Now, April if you would please take a seat so we could move along to are history lesson....."

April hurried back to her desk and took a seat. She could feel the smirks from Sally and her friends almost burning into her still blushing cheeks but she decided to ignore them. It was a minor victory sure but she wasn't going to allow Sally to get her in anymore trouble.

Sister Judy began explaining the fall of the Roman Empire as if nothing had happened leading April into a false sense of security. Although she was quite uncomfortable April kept her eyes focused forward mentally drowning out the leering classmates around her.

"So you see it was a multitude of factors that brought down the Western Roman empire hundreds of years before the eastern half." Sister Judith explained droning on once again. April wasn't a history nerd by any means but her attention was fully focused on her teacher right now not wanting any more trouble.

But April was already doomed she just didn't know it yet.

Sister Judith looked up at the clock just as it was reaching that hour. April's heart leapt with relief at first when her teacher spoke.

"Okay, April it has been an hour I'll be taking that dress back now."

April had a somewhat puzzled expression. She had to get her clothes back first, right?

"Okay but can someone go and get my clothes for me please?" She asked nervously.

"Absolutely not. I told you that you would get your clothes before recess. Well recess is still another hour away so you won't be getting those back for a little while still."

"But the good news is you don't have to wear that silly dress any longer and your shame clothing punishment is over for now. So if you could hurry up and hand over that dress we will move on with our history lesson."

A suppressed gasp could be heard and the students all stared in unison. Mouths agape eyes practically burning a hole into the girl.

April's puzzled expression slowly turned to fear as she began to understand what her teacher meant. Her expression brought slight tingle up the teachers spine.

"But..but I don't really have much on under this..I mean..I.." Sister Judith cut her off.

"You aren't supposed to having anything on under that
yet you still do. Isn't that right?"

"But..but.." Sister Judith cut her off again as she marched furiously toward the girls desk. "But nothing! The next butt better be yours and I want it bare and in that seat now!! Hand over the dress!"

The teacher stood in front of April's desk towering over the anxious girl. As scary as she was right now April still couldn't bring herself to take of the dress in front of the whole class.

Shaking slightly April tried bargaining with the woman. "Please can't I just wear this until recess I promise to behave."

Sister Judith was holding back a smirk enjoying the thin girls pleading as if it was music to her ears.
She was dragging it out a bit as little tingles of pleasure intermittently crept up her spine. The more she delayed the more waves of euphoria built up inside her.

It was inevitable at this point. In moments she would have this slender girl almost completely naked in front of her friends, enemies and maybe even boys she liked. She had to bite her lip to hold herself back from going over the edge.

"I will give you until the count of five to take off that dress and hand it over to me. One..."

Sister Judy really took her time pausing forever after one just to see her reaction.

"Two..."

"Oh no please don't I can't..I..I just can't..I."

"Three.." Sister Judy pictured the girl bottomless and in a bra, squirming in her seat and almost lost it for a second.

"Foooour..." Sister Judith really drug that number out.

Nervously shaking April pulled up on her dress as if she was going to take it off but just couldn't make herself do it.

Sister Judith had an evil smirk forming either way.

"AAAAND five! That does it April this dress is coming off right now and you will be so sorry for disobeying me!"

She circled to the back of April's desk. From behind she grabbed the skirting of the silly dress and started to pull up.

"Lift up your butt right now!!"

April couldn't believe what was happening. She at first wouldn't budge but eventually gave into her teachers will for just a second allowing the material to slide past her seated behind. There was nothing stopping it anymore and the dress made it's way up her torso until it got to her arms.

"Arms up!" The teacher barked in her ear. Out of fear April did as she was told allowing the dress to be pulled up and off until it was inside out. And in one final motion was pulled clear of the stunned girl.

Smugly the teacher walked back to her desk tossing the the still inside out dress into an open drawer before slamming it shut.

Now April was in a nightmare, sitting at her desk in front of the whole class in nothing but a well padded bra while her bare bottom was pressed against the cold plastic chair......
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Another great chapter. Really building the tension now. I'm looking forward to the next part already!
ely

Post by ely »

this site is getting better than Netflix and Sky for me, every day I check if exutioner and Nikolai update their stories and then PUUM !!! new writers appear with other beautiful stories. I love you all :-)

anyway you talk about the naked ass like the girl doesn't have a pussy, it sounds weird to me. If she's not wearing panties surely the guys will be looking at her pussy or slit or whatever you want to call it. Unless she is still covered with her hands but you haven't written it down. However, really too fun and exciting xD
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

ely wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:14 am anyway you talk about the naked ass like the girl doesn't have a pussy, it sounds weird to me. If she's not wearing panties surely the guys will be looking at her pussy or slit or whatever you want to call it. Unless she is still covered with her hands but you haven't written it down. However, really too fun and exciting xD
Thus far, the teacher has only had her facing the class with her back to them. She then had her dress back on to go to her desk and has now had the dress removed but remains sitting at the desk. The reveal comes in stages; it's called delayed gratification !
ely

Post by ely »

I had missed the part that all along she had his back to his teammates. This was clear in the beginning when she was with the teacher. Anyway ok, thanks, so now I imagine her sitting at her desk which is probably near the right or left wall and not centrally. :geek:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:14 am exutioner
I think I just took physical damage from this spelling of my name.

And the story is coming along nicely, although it hasn't really deviated from the original much yet. I imagine we'll get some of that here soon related to the fact that April still has her bra (which was not an occurrence for Tommy).