Amanda and Lucy in control - 7

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
OliveL

Amanda and Lucy in control - 7

Post by OliveL »

Almost as soon as Steve had gone Lucy rang Amanda.

“I did it. Three times!”

“You didn’t!

“Yes, and I wanked him first.”

“How did he take it?”

“I think he enjoyed me wanking him. He got a lot more excited than when he did it himself.”

“What about the enemas?”

“I asked him if he knew what an enema was, and he said no. Well, he does now. Actually he laid across my knees with no problem and didn’t raise a fuss when I put the nozzle in him. But he absolutely hated having to sit on the loo with it all coming out and me watching. And when I told him to bend over and wipe himself, god did he look embarrassed.”

“And you did it three times?”

“Yes. Then I bathed him. I told him next time I might do it with you, and maybe even Mary watching and he practically begged me not to, so I said maybe not. Then we heard some friends talking in the street and I said perhaps I should ask them in. This time he did really begged me not to. I didn’t, of course.”

“So how do things stand?” asked Amanda.

“I am going to tell him to come round on Saturday morning as mum and dad are out for most of the day. I think I’ll give him the enemas again, with one change, and then I think he’ll do anything I say, provided I don’t humiliate him in front of you or the girls in my street.”

“What change?”

“Next time I am going to make him bend down and I’ll wipe him. I think he will find that more humiliating.”

“Rather you than me!”

“Seriously, how do you feel about watching?”

“It would be fun and Mary, I think she’d be laughing for a week. But no. Don’t forget things started because Steve took photos of us. Jan let us make Steve undress when you and Jenny were round to make it even. If we did see you give Steve his enemas and wipe his bottom, and he told Jan, then I am sure she’d feel she had to let Steve get evens. No thanks.”

“What about me making Steve strip with my friends there?”

“Please don’t. Not because I wouldn’t want Steve embarrassed but if they started talking about it at school, it might get to a teacher and then if my parents …”

“I see what you mean.”

“Amanda, do what you like with Steve, though I can’t see there is much more you can do, but remember what Jan said, no photos, and don’t let any of your local friends or the girls at school know.”

“Okay. What about my cousins, they and their parents are staying for a few days in three weeks’ time?”

“The ones from Torquay?”

“Yes.”

“Do they know anyone else locally?”

“No.”

“In that case, why not. Remind me, how old are they?”

“Fourteen and twelve.”

“Okay. Do what you like if you can find a time when the three of you are on your own and Steve is around.”

“After I’ve had Steve round on Saturday morning, I’m thinking of going to the cinema with him in the afternoon. What do you think?”

“Why not. The new Bond?”

“Yes. Has Steve seen it, do you know?”

“I’m sure he hasn’t.”

They talked for a while about other things and then Lucy went to the shops. As she walked she thought about the morning but then she remembered this evening. Her mother was a believer in enemas, as promoting good bowel habits, and she had given Lucy a weekly enema for as long as she could remember, and tonight was the night. Now she was older her mum left once it had been done and Lucy went to the loo, cleaned herself and then had a bath in private. But around 8.00 for about ten minutes she would be in the same position as Steve had been: naked, over in her case her mum’s legs, with the nozzle in her anus and water slowly filling her. Oh well.

Before they left on Saturday morning Lucy’s parents checked she would be all right and that Amanda was coming round.

“Actually, mum, she isn’t. I’ll be here this morning then I am going to the cinema with Amanda’s brother, Steve.”

“That’s nice, darling. Have you been out with him before? Is this a date?”

“No, I’ve seen Steve a lot at Amanda’s and he has been here a couple of times to borrow CDs but this is the first time we’ve been out.”

“So a date?”

“In a way. I’m not really sure. I’ll see how we get on.”

“Well, darling, this should cover the cinema for both of you, and a McDonalds afterwards if you like,” giving Lucy a twenty pound note.

“Gosh, thanks, mum.”

When Steve came round an hour or so later Lucy opened the door and said “hello. You know what to do.”

Steve went into the lounge, stripped, including his watch, and stood naked before Lucy.

“Come on, you know better than that. Hands on your head.”

Steve was now completely exposed. Again.

Lucy enjoyed looking at him and knowing that he knew she was, and then told him to get upstairs and go in the bathroom. As soon as he saw the hot water bottle and tubing, and the full bath, he knew what was going to happen. More or less.

Lucy let the whole bottle empty into Steve, removed the nozzle and inserted some tissue. Steve practically ran the two metres to the loo and in second was sitting there with the enema and solids pouring out. Lucy wrinkled her nose. Here goes, she thought.

“This time Steve, bend over and I’ll wipe you. I wasn’t happy you were thorough enough last time.”

She had been right. This was much more embarrassing.

Steve sat on the loo and begged her not to.

“Steve, I didn’t ask Amanda round to watch. Do as I say or next time …”

Resigned and utterly humiliated, Steve bent down and Amanda wiped him, taking her time.

Then there were two more enemas and twice Amanda wiped Steve after he had been. Then she bathed him.

“Now Steve, downstairs and get dressed, go home, tell your mum and dad we are going to the cinema this afternoon and meet me there at a quarter to two. And my mum has given me the money for both of us.”

Steve was at the cinema on time and looking forward to seeing the Bond film. Amanda bought the tickets. Before we take our seats Steve, go into the toilet, take off your panties and when you get back here give them to me.”

Steve hesitated.

“Go on, do as I say. And don’t worry, you’ll get them back.”

A few minutes later Steve was back and, checking to try to be sure no one was looking, he passed Amanda the panties, screwed into a tight ball. She smiled and put them in her pocket.

The cinema was filling up but Amanda was lucky as there was space in the back row. She took the end seat, with Steve on her left.

After some adverts the film started. After about half an hour Steve could feel Amanda fumbling for his zip and, when she found it, slowly and quietly pulling it down. She withdrew her hand.

A few minutes later Amanda’s hand was back, entering Steve’s fly and fondling his dick. It wasn’t long before they were both aware that Steve was having an erection.

God, he thought, I’m going to cum.

But before he did Amanda stopped fondling him and took her hand away.

There was an empty seat next to Steve, but Amanda glanced round to make sure there was no usherette around, and she could see the two in front were well engrossed in the film. She took the panties out of her pocket, let the ball into which Steve had squeezed them expand and, when they were unscrewed, she folded them in half, put them in her right hand and again entered Steve’s fly with her hand. This time she moved around until she had positioned the folded panties over the head of Steve’s dick, and then she wanked him

It took a long time. Amanda realised she should have brought some lubrication, but eventually both were aware that Steve was cumming.

“Tell me when you’ve finished,” she whispered, still fondling his dick.

A couple of minutes later Steve whispered “finished” and Amanda could feel his dick subsiding. As she moved the now soiled panties off the head of Steve’s dick she screwed them up as tight as she could and hoped it had caught most of Steve’s sperm. She popped the screwed up panties on the floor, got a handkerchief out of her pocket, picked up the panties and put them into her handkerchief. She was pleased to find she had only one tiny trace of sperm on her fingers and quickly wiped it onto the handkerchief.

Amanda’s hand entered Steve’s fly for the last time that evening. His dick now felt tiny, just a bit damp so obviously she had caught most of the sperm in the panties. She withdrew and quietly pulled up his zip. The rest of the film passed uneventfully as far as Amanda and Steve were concerned, though both found it hard to concentrate.

Once the film was over and they were outside, Amanda said “don’t worry, Steve, I’ll let you have them back nice and clean next time.”

Twenty minutes later they were sitting in a corner table at McDonalds having quarter pounders, fries and orange juice.

“Steve, do you want to be my boyfriend? We can go out together but you must do what I say when we are at my house on our own, and you know what that means.”

Steve blushed. Yes please.”