A Sophisticated Girls Ordeal by #1Fan

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

A Sophisticated Girls Ordeal by #1Fan

Post by PhilMarlowe »

#1Fan wrote: A Sophisticated Girls Ordeal by #1Fan

\ Ashley was described as the definition of elegance. She had Gorgeous long hair with seductively long legs and not to mention her high maintenance in fashion. She was considered the sexiest girl that most men will ever know. She was without a doubt the choice of eye candy for this party. It was a typical casual Saturday night party, which was not to wild but not at all dull either. Some of the girls including Ashley decided to put a movie on just to pass the time. After the movie was selected all the girls quickly jumped on the couch and sat on all the remaining seats in front of the television. Being as sophisticated as possible Ashley didn’t want to wrestle for a seat and calmly stood next to the couch.
Since there were no seats left in front of the TV everyone recommended Ashley to just sit on the floor. She smiled and nodded along although she became a little hesitant as she nervously held the bottom hem of her one piece skirt. With grave caution she slowly crouched down very slowly with her legs tightly held together. All the guys took a deep breath and on in anticipation hoping to get just a mere glimpse of what kind of panties she had on. Her great patience and caution had caused to her successfully complete her task without showing a single stitch of her underwear to the staring audience. "awwwww" was the sound that was heard next by all men in the room. "What?" Ashley had said smiling as if she wasn’t aware of the situation.
"Well the fellas over here were hoping to get a little uppie and see what kind of undies you are wearing" One of the girls named Candice had said
as she giggled. Ashley shook her head and laughed off the comment just before she began to focus on the movie. Minutes later a light bulb had turned on in the inside of Candice’s brain so with a now devilish grin Candice whispered to all the guys in the room and quietly carried on with the party without Ashley even noticing. As Candice walked by casually she suddenly stopped right next to Ashley and smiled at her. Ashley then smiled back with confusion. Candice then gave her a small wink and said "I think its time to show them" without further a due she then grabbed Ashley’s left ankle and lifted it as high as she could. The crotch of Ashley’s burgundy laced cut panties soon came into view as Ashley shrieked with embarrassment. "Hey guys check out her panties" Candice then yelled. As Ashley screamed she used both her hands to cover her crotch as Candice continued to lift her left leg higher and higher; spreading her legs awkwardly. "Quit it" Ashley said but Candice continued to lift her leg and carried on by getting everyone’s attention.
"Stop that!" Ashley said but then without warning Candice yanked Ashley by the leg and began dragging her by her foot in big circles around the room. Ashley then pleaded for Candice to stop as her body slid around embarrassingly around the hard wood floor. Ashley was now beet red from embarrassment as her skirt had completely ridden up completely exposing her panties to her peers. The excessive dragging then caused her panties to now ride up her butt and become wedged in revealing more then Ashley could bare. She tried to cover as best she could but it was no use as more and more of her modesty began to show. Candice's slutty sidekick Linda then found the situation hilarious and decided that she would like to join in on the ruckus. "That looks like fun" Linda said as she then reached down and grabbed Ashley's other leg and lifted it way into the air. They both then proceeded to drag Ashley by her legs in circles around the room with both of Ashleys legs in the air. This caused her panties to really do a number on her and began to ride up her butt more then ever. The girls found it hilarious but the men in the room could not believe their eyes as their hopes for a peek of Ashley’s panties now became a full spectacle of her exposure and some baring of extra cheek. "Look her panties are all up her butt, Turn her around so we could see what’s going on back there" Candice said. Candice and Linda then proceeded turn her over as Ashley screamed for them not to. They got to her to successfully turn over but only for a quick second as Ashley spun in a full 360 and instinctively covered up with her hands. It was vaguely quick but it was quite long enough to get a mere glimpse at her bountiful butt cheeks that swallowed her panties as it rode up in between them.
They then began to drag her body some more but after a few more spins they came to an abrupt stop. Ashley was wishing and hoping for her ordeal to end but her legs till remained in the air she had a feeling her humiliation was not about to end.” I have an idea" Candice said. Linda paused and awaited her proposition. "How about you go this way, I go that away". A small grin then emerged from Linda’s mouth.” So you go that way and I go this way" Linda then said as if they were reciting a dialog from the movie Rush Hour. Before Ashley could even comprehend what the two were babbling about after a quick count of three Candice pulled Ashley’s left leg in one direction as Linda pulled Ashley’s right leg in the opposite direction. Ashley's legs were spread wide apart as her panty covered crotch soon came into view to almost everyone in the room. Ashley shrieked and quickly covered herself with both hands but not before a majority of the audience had gotten a glimpse of her exposed crotch. Ashley then pleaded for them to stop as they continued to yank her legs apart as if she were a wishbone.
There was laughter around the room as it all seemed to be fun and games although the exposure started to get to Ashley as she began to yell with an angered tone.” Just because you sluts can't keep your legs closed doesn't mean you have to open mine!" Ashley then said. Candice and Linda both came to a complete stop as that insult silenced the two girls. Steam began to emerge from the ears of both Candice and Linda. Everyone in the room including them knew that what Ashley said was true. Candice and Linda had the reputation of being easy and everyone else knew just how high maintenance Ashley was. Ashley was without a doubt a tease, but she would never put out like how Candice and Linda were both known to do. Anger then filled the two girls as the insult had really gotten to both of their heads.
"We are sluts?" Candice then said. "Who’s the one that has her legs spread in front everyone huh? Candice said. "Your making me spread my legs you stupid whores" Ashley quickly replied. "Oh yeah how about we make you do some more things" Candice then said in a low but angry tone. "Yeah do you know what? How about we let little miss goody two shoes here, feel what its like to be a slut" Candice said as Linda nodded in agreement. "Hold her hands down and pull the crotch of her panties to the side" Candice said. "Whaaaat!" Ashley screamed as she began bucking up and down. "What’s the matter baby? you don’t want us to show everybody your cooch" Candice teased. "Please don’t anything but that" Ashley pleaded. "Well Since you think your so better than us I think we all want to know what makes that pussy of yours so forbidden". "Who wants to see Ashley’s forbidden temple? Without any answers or hesitation the guys lined up in front of Ashley in hoping to get a front row view if this action does take place. Surprisingly a few other girls also pounced on Ashley and firmly held her arms down. "Yeah lets show it to them" The other girls said. Ashley was astonished by the hectic situation that was now taking place.
The fact of the matter was that every guy was infatuated with Ashley and this drove all the girls’ nuts. Ashley is just undeniably gorgeous and her exceeding sex appeal made her the biggest tease a man could ever know, even if Ashley herself didn't even know it. Knowing Ashley would never give anyone the time and day drove everyman crazy and caused tremendous amounts of effort from all the men. Jealousy has begun to take over all the girls and thinking exposing Ashley of everything she’s got may end this escapade. "I think we have a Verdict, whether you like it or not I think everyone here has to see what it looks like in between those legs of yours. There was nothing Ashley could as she was held down with her legs spread wide open. Candice began seductively began rubbing her hands up and down here thighs. She then began rubbing Ashley's panty covered crotch up and down then in a circular motion that caused a tingle that ran across Ashley’s spine and caused her eyes slowly shut. Candice then placed her fingers inside the left part of the crotch of her panties and began slowly moving to the side. She moved extremely slow as a small portion of Ashley's pussy lip soon came into view but her panties quickly snapped back as Candice fully let go. Teasing was Ashley's best asset and Candice was definitely not going to miss the opportunity to take advantage of that. “I have a better idea, how about i just pull these wittle old panties all the way down so we could all have an even better look". Ashley’s legs were then closed and held down as Candice now began rubbing up and down her whole lower body. Ashley always had a feeling Candice had a bit of a lesbian tendency but this now made it official which now allowed her to begin to wonder if Candice herself wanted her just as much as the guys did.
Mixed emotions now began to fill Ashley as her mind was terrified of exposing her body to everyone but the tingle that now formed in between her legs sent shivers down her whole body. Candice then began kissing her up to her neck and began biting her ear lobe. "Please don't do this" Ashley begged. "hmm, I think you want this just as much as I do because your panties are just as wet as mine" Candice then whispered into her ear. Everyone including Ashley knew that she was turned on by this a small wet spot had formed in the crotch of her burgundy panties. Everyone looked on in anticipation as Candice now held the waistband of Ashley's panties. In slow motion she slowly tugged her panties downwards. Everyone began breathing harder and harder as Ashley's panties now reached her mid thighs and her bare shaved pussy was now revealed. Eyes around the room had widened as they all knew this moment was epic and will never be forgotten.
Still in slow motion her panties went passed her calves then finally off her ankles leaving her lower body completely exposed. Ashley’s legs were then pulled wide apart and held down as her pussy lips slightly parted. Candice then reached over and carefully spread Ashley’s pussy lips wide apart revealing everything as the audience gazed on in amazement. "So this is what it looks like inside the sacred temple.....I think we could all agree that it is very nice" Candice then said. It was unbelievable at how much Candice exposed her there was nothing left to the imagination as every detail of her pussy was revealed. "hmmm Since we have all seen your cute little pussy, I’m sure you wont mind if we all take a look a bit down more down south". "No please this is gone far enough" Ashley said. "I don’t think you’ve had enough" Candice replied as Ashley was then grabbed by the inner thighs and her knees were pulled back almost against her body. She was now fully spread in almost the shape of a frog lying on its back. Candice then reached over and spread Ashley’s butt cheeks wide open revealing her tight little butt hole to every one who was watching. "Wow your butt hole nice and tight, are you scared of Anal?" Candice teased. Ashley pleaded for them to stop but Candice continued to hold her butt cheeks open making sure everyone got a look at every detail of her tight butt hole and pussy.
Ashley was way too overwhelmed to reply as there was nothing she could do accept endure the humiliation. Candice softly touched her pussy and rubbed it very slowly. She then began sliding her finger up and down the crevice of butt as she slightly penetrated her asshole. With her other hand she vaguely felt the insides of her pussy and it was too much for Ashley to take as the overpowering sensation began to take over. She began to breathe harder and harder as she shut her eyes and began moaning louder and louder as Candice continued rubbing her pussy. Her muscles started to tense then she finally released to a screaming explosive orgasm. Everyone could not believe what had just happened as the hottest girl ever just had an orgasm in front of everyone. “Wow you came so hard and I barely even touched you” Candice said. Ashley’s limbs were finally released as she was breathing uncontrollably hard in a pool of her own cum.
“I think we all know who the slut is now…..” Candice Evilly said as her and Linda walked away laughing and fully satisfied with what they had just done.
Janie wrote: Sophisticated Girls Ordeal by Janie

I love stories that remind me of high school and panties.... otherwise high school was so boring. When I was a junior we had a social studies class that covered everything from psyche to urban planning. We sat in a U-shape arrangement of pew desks, and I sat about two thirds down one side of the "U." I used to relieve the boredom by playing with myself, while our teacher, Mr. Prince, turned to write stuff on the whiteboard in the open end of the "U."

It started off harmless enough in the fall, and winter clothing made me more modest, naturally. Yet by spring I was carefully placing my fingers over the top of my dress hem, and pretending to rub them from above. One day in April I was wearing some brand new bright yellow Calvin Klein undies under a blue dress that I just bought, and lo, I started playing with myself, and trying to see if I could get this notorious napper Barney across the U to wake up. I aimed my puss across the U at him and let my hem ride up by spreading my legs a bit and slouching, even so slightly, as they did. I was aimed as carefully as any rifle right at the whites of his hidden eyes...... Then I started to play with myself so that only Barney could see, because my bottom was aimed directly at him... In moments he was awake and ***shudder*** he and I both were transfixed!!! We were locked in an xxx rated combat over the action of my digits under my hem and eventually panties... I was stuck with my fingers locked in my vagigi, dancing for him! I couldn't stop!!! The slut in me had become uncontrollable... The next twenty minutes of my life were the most erotic ever -- until the first time I got f*cked anyhow, but that's another story. I wished they had never stopped! Anyhow, now I was sure Barney and I had shared the most intimate social studies class I could ever imagine as I got up to leave the class at the end -- my panties drenched and fingers smelling of my most erotic scent I LOVE to smell myself. (I love how I smell!!! lol) I was in lala land, nirvana...... I hadn't a single care in the world!

As I walked out the door Carla Brooks, my constant competitor and nemesis caught up with me in the hall racing me for the girl's restroom to get the first stall, lol.

"Janie, you're such a whore you know.... I mean really!!!!" she spitted out at me as she sprinted past, slamming open the girl's restroom door..... :You know it, too!!!"

All could think of, was "Carla, you are soooo full of sh*t -- I mean your all wet, too!" (lol I didn't say that)

"Shhheeeesh!!!!" I thought to myself as I was finishing up business. Then suddenly came the epiphany, "OMG!!! I wonder if Mr. Prince saw it?!! Oh, PERFECT! JUST F*CKING PERFECT!!! Oh-my-gawd, I wonder if he knew?.... " ;)-

(I'm sure he did)
luv, Janie ***bored high school girl***
Anonymous wrote: Is this based on a true story? by Anonymous

I don't suppose this story actually happened?