Stripped By Girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

Stripped By Girls Part12

My hopes were dashed when Millicent brought out the outfit I was to wear. "This will look good on Peter and he will be very professional as he serves the food." Judy announced. With that, Millicent handed me my outfit - a black bowtie. And nothing else. Judy fastened it around my neck from behind as Millicent took a few pics. "Our naked waiter is ready!" she laughed. I stood there in the kitchen totally bare ass naked wearing a small black bowtie. I felt even more naked if that's possible.

The kitchen counter was filled with boxes of pizza and various cans of soda. Judy and Millicent were putting 2 slices of pizza on every paper plate and Sally and Allie were in charge of the drinks. I took the opportunity to grab a Coke and a slice of pizza. Being very thirsty and starved, I guzzled the Coke and devoured the pizza. After finishing my second slice, Judy told me to start taking out the pizza for the guests. The embarrassment was to continue for me as I grabbed 2 plates and made my way to the backyard and to awaiting girls. Being naked was bad enough but to have to wear the silly black bowtie made it even more humiliating.

I was met with screams and laughter as I started passing out the pizza to the girls. Their eyes were glued to my semi hard penis as I made my way in and out of the kitchen until all the girls had their pizza. The 4 older girls handed out the drinks and then sat down to eat as well. I wasn't allowed to stay in the kitchen because Judy instructed me to be available in case any of the girls needed anything. The younger girls took every opportunity to make me get them another drink or a napkin just so they could watch me up close and personal. By now, most of them had lost their shyness and were slapping my butt as I went by or flicking my dick or just pointing to it, laughing or making comments.

Cindy seemed to be having the most fun at my expense and was thrilled that her friends were having a good time. Once everyone had finished eating, all the girls formed a circle around me. My cock was totally erect again from all the attention as they began asking me questions and making comments.
"Are you enjoying the party, Peter?"
"Are you still embarrassed about being totally naked?"
"Do you like us seeing your big wiener?"
"Your peepee is big and hard!"
"I like your naked bum!"
"His balls are funny looking"
"Best party ever."
"We love you're wearing your birthday suit for Cindy's birthday!"
"Love the cute bowtie."
"I still can't believe a naked guy is running around your backyard, Cindy."

I have to say that I was getting used to my predicament and part of me was starting to enjoy this whole scenario. Being in their backyard totally bare naked was embarrassing for sure but it was also very exciting to know that I was at the mercy of all these younger girls. I decided right there and them that I was going to try to enjoy it if possible. The exhibitionist in me was fully released and my hard cock was a true indicator that I was actually enjoying it to some degree.

After finishing a second Coke, I had to pee and asked Judy if I could use the bathroom. She replied, "No need for that, Peter. You can just pee in the backyard. No need for modesty at this point. I'm sure everyone would love to see a boy pee!" She then came up to me and took off my bowtie. "Oh my God, you're not wearing anything! Shame on you, Peter. Haha." As I made my way to a corner of the yard, all the girls followed me excited about what I had to do. Being naked was embarrassing enough but having to pee in front of them was beyond humiliating. It was also not easy considering a still had my hard on. I stood there holding my dick waiting for the inevitable to happen with all the girls staring and laughing. Finally I was able to have my release as the pee cascaded out of my penis to my great relief. The girls were amazed at what they were witnessing and crowded around me being careful not to get any splashed on them. "Wow, that was so cool!", one girl said as the others laughed up a storm. Cindy then stated, "That was naughty, Peter. Going peepee out here in front of us." She then proceeded to push me in the pool. "You need to get cleaned up and make sure you wash your wiener nice." I wanted to stay in the pool but I was told to get out since nobody was supposed to be in the pool yet. As I started to climb the ladder to get out, Christine took hold of my dick and pulled me onto the deck while the others laughed at what she was doing. I must say it was a great feeling being wet and naked outside. Although the backyard had a high fence, I couldn't help but wonder if any neighbors knew what was going on. I could only hope that only these girls could see me in my naked state.

It was at this time that Sara, the girl that had recognized me earlier, finally spoke to me. "HI Peter, don't you recognize me? I'm Sara, your next door neighbor." It was then that I remembered how I knew her. Her family had just moved in a few weeks ago. "Me and my cousin saw you from my window. You were in your backyard running around wearing your underwear and next thing we knew you took them off. We couldn't believe it when we saw your naked bum. Then you ran inside. We wanted to see more. Now I get to see everything! I like seeing your wiener. Wait till I tell my cousin. At least I'll be able to show her some pics I hope." That probably explains how Judy found out that I was a possible exhibitionist and that's why I ended up in this precarious situation.

Judy then came out of the kitchen carrying a huge cake with 11 lit candles on it and everyone began to sing the Happy Birthday song to Cindy. While she was cutting the cake, I took advantage of the situation to grab a towel from one of the chairs and wrapped it around my waist. It was the first time I had some cover in a while and nobody seemed to notice. We all finished our cake when Judy announced, "Cindy is 11 now so it's time for the birthday spanking!"

The girls seemed very excited to witness the traditional spanking and I must admit I was looking forward to it myself. To my surprise, the 4 older girls grabbed me by the shoulders and brought me over to a bench where Cindy was sitting. Judy said, "Peter has offered to be spanked in Cindy's place. Isn't that nice of him, guys? Oh, he's wearing a towel. That just won't do. Birthday suit only." With that, she ripped the towel off me leaving me once again stark naked in front of all the girls. They managed to have me lie on Cindy's lap with my naked ass facing her. My penis began to stir as all the girls watched intently as Cindy began to raise her hand. They all counted aloud as I found myself getting more and more excited. Cindy began spanking my ass in rhythm to the girls counting. My cock had lodged itself between her thighs as she continued to spank me causing the inevitable stiff erection which I'm sure was not lost on the birthday girl. By the time, she reached 11 slaps I had such a hardon that I thought I might explode right there on her lap. I managed to control myself as the older girls stood me up and had me face all of them. Some noticed my pink ass but all of them noticed my hard cock throbbing in front of them which made them all laugh hysterically. "Looks like Peter enjoyed the spanking, guys!" said Judy. To be honest, Cindy's spanks were anything but hard and I ended up enjoying every second of it. What was happening to me? Was I finally accepting the fact that I was an exhibitionist and enjoying being bare naked in front of girls even if they were much younger than me?

Judy announced that the scheduled games would begin soon and anyone that wanted to swim would be able to do so at this time. Most took advantage of her suggestion and I did as well. The girls were not shy in the pool. I was groped and rubbed as I swam and a couple with goggles tried to swim through my legs making sure to slap or grab my cock as they went by. We all got out of the pool and awaited Judy's next instructions as she announced, "Let the Games begin!"
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stella

Post by Stella »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:02 pm Stripped By Girls Part12

My hopes were dashed when Millicent brought out the outfit I was to wear. "This will look good on Peter and he will be very professional as he serves the food." Judy announced. With that, Millicent handed me my outfit - a black bowtie. And nothing else. Judy fastened it around my neck from behind as Millicent took a few pics. "Our naked waiter is ready!" she laughed. I stood there in the kitchen totally bare ass naked wearing a small black bowtie. I felt even more naked if that's possible.

The kitchen counter was filled with boxes of pizza and various cans of soda. Judy and Millicent were putting 2 slices of pizza on every paper plate and Sally and Allie were in charge of the drinks. I took the opportunity to grab a Coke and a slice of pizza. Being very thirsty and starved, I guzzled the Coke and devoured the pizza. After finishing my second slice, Judy told me to start taking out the pizza for the guests. The embarrassment was to continue for me as I grabbed 2 plates and made my way to the backyard and to awaiting girls. Being naked was bad enough but to have to wear the silly black bowtie made it even more humiliating.

I was met with screams and laughter as I started passing out the pizza to the girls. Their eyes were glued to my semi hard penis as I made my way in and out of the kitchen until all the girls had their pizza. The 4 older girls handed out the drinks and then sat down to eat as well. I wasn't allowed to stay in the kitchen because Judy instructed me to be available in case any of the girls needed anything. The younger girls took every opportunity to make me get them another drink or a napkin just so they could watch me up close and personal. By now, most of them had lost their shyness and were slapping my butt as I went by or flicking my dick or just pointing to it, laughing or making comments.

Cindy seemed to be having the most fun at my expense and was thrilled that her friends were having a good time. Once everyone had finished eating, all the girls formed a circle around me. My cock was totally erect again from all the attention as they began asking me questions and making comments.
"Are you enjoying the party, Peter?"
"Are you still embarrassed about being totally naked?"
"Do you like us seeing your big wiener?"
"Your peepee is big and hard!"
"I like your naked bum!"
"His balls are funny looking"
"Best party ever."
"We love you're wearing your birthday suit for Cindy's birthday!"
"Love the cute bowtie."
"I still can't believe a naked guy is running around your backyard, Cindy."

I have to say that I was getting used to my predicament and part of me was starting to enjoy this whole scenario. Being in their backyard totally bare naked was embarrassing for sure but it was also very exciting to know that I was at the mercy of all these younger girls. I decided right there and them that I was going to try to enjoy it if possible. The exhibitionist in me was fully released and my hard cock was a true indicator that I was actually enjoying it to some degree.

After finishing a second Coke, I had to pee and asked Judy if I could use the bathroom. She replied, "No need for that, Peter. You can just pee in the backyard. No need for modesty at this point. I'm sure everyone would love to see a boy pee!" She then came up to me and took off my bowtie. "Oh my God, you're not wearing anything! Shame on you, Peter. Haha." As I made my way to a corner of the yard, all the girls followed me excited about what I had to do. Being naked was embarrassing enough but having to pee in front of them was beyond humiliating. It was also not easy considering a still had my hard on. I stood there holding my dick waiting for the inevitable to happen with all the girls staring and laughing. Finally I was able to have my release as the pee cascaded out of my penis to my great relief. The girls were amazed at what they were witnessing and crowded around me being careful not to get any splashed on them. "Wow, that was so cool!", one girl said as the others laughed up a storm. Cindy then stated, "That was naughty, Peter. Going peepee out here in front of us." She then proceeded to push me in the pool. "You need to get cleaned up and make sure you wash your wiener nice." I wanted to stay in the pool but I was told to get out since nobody was supposed to be in the pool yet. As I started to climb the ladder to get out, Christine took hold of my dick and pulled me onto the deck while the others laughed at what she was doing. I must say it was a great feeling being wet and naked outside. Although the backyard had a high fence, I couldn't help but wonder if any neighbors knew what was going on. I could only hope that only these girls could see me in my naked state.

It was at this time that Sara, the girl that had recognized me earlier, finally spoke to me. "HI Peter, don't you recognize me? I'm Sara, your next door neighbor." It was then that I remembered how I knew her. Her family had just moved in a few weeks ago. "Me and my cousin saw you from my window. You were in your backyard running around wearing your underwear and next thing we knew you took them off. We couldn't believe it when we saw your naked bum. Then you ran inside. We wanted to see more. Now I get to see everything! I like seeing your wiener. Wait till I tell my cousin. At least I'll be able to show her some pics I hope." That probably explains how Judy found out that I was a possible exhibitionist and that's why I ended up in this precarious situation.

Judy then came out of the kitchen carrying a huge cake with 11 lit candles on it and everyone began to sing the Happy Birthday song to Cindy. While she was cutting the cake, I took advantage of the situation to grab a towel from one of the chairs and wrapped it around my waist. It was the first time I had some cover in a while and nobody seemed to notice. We all finished our cake when Judy announced, "Cindy is 11 now so it's time for the birthday spanking!"

The girls seemed very excited to witness the traditional spanking and I must admit I was looking forward to it myself. To my surprise, the 4 older girls grabbed me by the shoulders and brought me over to a bench where Cindy was sitting. Judy said, "Peter has offered to be spanked in Cindy's place. Isn't that nice of him, guys? Oh, he's wearing a towel. That just won't do. Birthday suit only." With that, she ripped the towel off me leaving me once again stark naked in front of all the girls. They managed to have me lie on Cindy's lap with my naked ass facing her. My penis began to stir as all the girls watched intently as Cindy began to raise her hand. They all counted aloud as I found myself getting more and more excited. Cindy began spanking my ass in rhythm to the girls counting. My cock had lodged itself between her thighs as she continued to spank me causing the inevitable stiff erection which I'm sure was not lost on the birthday girl. By the time, she reached 11 slaps I had such a hardon that I thought I might explode right there on her lap. I managed to control myself as the older girls stood me up and had me face all of them. Some noticed my pink ass but all of them noticed my hard cock throbbing in front of them which made them all laugh hysterically. "Looks like Peter enjoyed the spanking, guys!" said Judy. To be honest, Cindy's spanks were anything but hard and I ended up enjoying every second of it. What was happening to me? Was I finally accepting the fact that I was an exhibitionist and enjoying being bare naked in front of girls even if they were much younger than me?

Judy announced that the scheduled games would begin soon and anyone that wanted to swim would be able to do so at this time. Most took advantage of her suggestion and I did as well. The girls were not shy in the pool. I was groped and rubbed as I swam and a couple with goggles tried to swim through my legs making sure to slap or grab my cock as they went by. We all got out of the pool and awaited Judy's next instructions as she announced, "Let the Games begin!"
I didn't enjoy this part. I liked the unwillingness of it :(

Not to be mean just criticisms dear. :3
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Stella, I understand how you feel but what exactly did you not like? What did you mean by unwillingness?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks for the encouragement.
Michael

Post by Michael »

The bowtie was really funny! I can't wait for the games to begin!!! :D
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks Michael.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I really like this story and cannot wait to see what happens next.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

RedPatchILikeLooking

May I ask if Toby's story is gonna return?
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Is the story going to continue? No posting since May 14. Looking forward to more chapters! Great storyline!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Im going to assume this is going into a pause which is fine. I look forward to reading again.