Fully pantsed

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Fully pantsed

Post by RickD137 »

Its always embarrassing getting pantsed and having your underwear exposed but it's even more humiliating when you underwear comes down too, here are the story about when its happened to me.

First time I remember I was in year 7 in the changing rooms I was changing into my pe kit I overheard the "cooler kids" who all got changed together say they were going to pull someone's pe shorts down and to pick someone who's wearing pants/ briefs...if I remember correctly there was me and two other guy who wore pants all the time and probably about 5 who wore them occasionally.
At least from year 8 onwards pe was divided into a top and bottom group I was in the bottom group which meant most of the bullies were in the top group So we didn't have to change or participate in the PE lessons together So that definitely decreased the risk of getting pantsed or a wedgie and there was a few more kids who wore pants in the bottom class So I didn't fell as self-conscious getting changed for pe People still got teased for wearing pants but it definitely wasn't as bad as I got it in year 7.

Anyway I was stood in the changing room it's like spider senses kicked in, I knew I was about to get pantsed. I remember thinking to myself I'm just going to let him do it here and now get it over with and I won't have to worry about him Pantsing me during the lesson and girl seeing my pants.
But Oh how wrong I was he came up behind me I knew what he was about to do I stood there with my back turned thinking he was just going to pull my shorts down but NO he yanked my shorts and pants down to my ankles !! :oops: I stood there in shock for a second everybody started laughing it felt like the whole class was watching, I quickly reached down in a panic to pull my shorts back up but only pulled my green pants up to make it worse my penis was sticking out the bottom of my pants so I had to deal with that then quickly pull my shorts up.
My shorts and pants were only down for 10 seconds if that but it felt a lot longer luckily at least no one tried Pantsing me during the pe lessons.

Second time was also in year 7 pe playing rugby Which I absolutely hated I enjoyed sports but being tackled to the wet muddy ground wasn't my idea of fun.
Basically I was rugby tackled my shorts went down to my ankles my pants fell to my knees. I quickly pulled my pants back up followed by my shorts, it certainly was very embarrassing but not nearly as humiliating as what happened in my previous story.

The third time I was 13 or 14 at my friend's swimming party we were getting changed into our swimming shorts, my friend all just stripped naked. I was willing to strip to my pants then use a towel to change but I didn't want to get completely naked to get changed.
I had just taken my trousers off standing in my t-shirt and pants I had the towel in my hand I was about to wrap it around my waist and change my pants to swim shorts when my friend snuck behind me and pulled my pants down...,I quickly pulled them back up and continued getting changed luckily nobody tried to pull my shorts down in the pool

Forth time I was 17 wearing tracksuit bottoms someone snuck up behind me pulled my trousers and pants down to just above my knees I quickly pulled them back up lucky only 3 or 4 people saw what happened I was probably exposed for 5 seconds or less
Unfortunately later that day I was pantsed again but this was much worse trousers and pants dropped straight to my ankles and In my panic I only pulled my pants back up first before reaching back down to pull up my trousers. At this point everyone saw that I'm still wearing pants/ briefs not boxer shorts and started teasing me for that.

The only other memory I have of someone else getting fully pantsed was on the first day of collage a female friend of myn was standing with a big group of people minding her own business when two guys snuck up behind her and pulled her jeans and knickers down past her knees!!
Poor girl did the same thing as me panicked and pulled her knickers up first then her trousers instead of pulling them both up at the same time.
I had pantsed her in the past and given her wedgies and she saw the funny side obviously I didn't pull her underwear down or do it In front of a big group of random people on the first day of college.
But she was really upset the fact they pulled her underwear down Infront of so many people I'm sure she would of been less upset if they didn't pull her knickers down the two boys actually got expelled from college

Love to hear if anyone else has had any similar experiences ?
Last edited by RickD137 on Tue May 07, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey
Freesub

Re: Fully pantsed

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm Its always embarrassing getting pantsed and having your underwear exposed but it's even more humiliating when you underwear comes down too, here are the story about when its happened to me.

First time I remember I was in year 7 in the changing rooms I was changing into my pe kit I overheard the "cooler kids" who all got changed together say they were going to pull someone's pe shorts down and to pick someone who's wearing pants/ briefs...if I remember correctly there was me and two other guy who wore pants all the time and probably about 5 who wore them occasionally.
At least from year 8 onwards pe was divided into a top and bottom group I was in the bottom group which meant most of the bullies were in the top group So we didn't have to change or participate in the PE lessons together So that definitely decreased the risk of getting pantsed or a wedgie and there was a few more kids who wore pants in the bottom class So I didn't fell as self-conscious getting changed for pe People still got teased for wearing pants but it definitely wasn't as bad as I got it in year 7.

Anyway I was stood in the changing room it's like spider senses kicked in, I knew I was about to get pantsed. I remember thinking to myself I'm just going to let him do it here and now get it over with and I won't have to worry about him Pantsing me during the lesson and girl seeing my pants.
But Oh how wrong I was he came up behind me I knew what he was about to do I stood there with my back turned thinking he was just going to pull my shorts down but NO he yanked my shorts and pants down to my ankles !! :oops: I stood there in shock for a second everybody started laughing it felt like the whole class was watching, I quickly reached down in a panic to pull my shorts back up but only pulled my green pants up to make it worse my penis was sticking out the bottom of my pants so I had to deal with that then quickly pull my shorts up.
My shorts and pants were only down for 10 seconds if that but it felt a lot longer luckily at least no one tried Pantsing me during the pe lessons.

Second time was also in year 7 pe playing rugby Which I absolutely hated I enjoyed sports but being tackled to the wet muddy ground wasn't my idea of fun.
Basically I was rugby tackled my shorts went down to my ankles my pants fell to my knees. I quickly pulled my pants back up followed by my shorts, it certainly was very embarrassing but not nearly as humiliating as what happened in my previous story.

The third time I was 13 or 14 at my friend's swimming party we were getting changed into our swimming shorts, my friend all just stripped naked. I was willing to strip to my pants then use a towel to change but I didn't want to get completely naked to get changed.
I had just taken my trousers off standing in my t-shirt and pants I had the towel in my hand I was about to wrap it around my waist and change my pants to swim shorts when my friend snuck behind me and pulled my pants down...,I quickly pulled them back up and continued getting changed luckily nobody tried to pull my shorts down in the pool

Forth time I was 17 wearing tracksuit bottoms someone snuck up behind me pulled my trousers and pants down to just above my knees I quickly pulled them back up lucky only 3 or 4 people saw what happened I was probably exposed for 5 seconds or less
Unfortunately later that day I was pantsed again but this was much worse trousers and pants dropped straight to my ankles and In my panic I only pulled my pants back up first before reaching back down to pull up my trousers. At this point everyone saw that I'm still wearing pants/ briefs not boxer shorts and started to teasing for that.

The only other memory I have of someone else getting fully pantsed was on the first day of collage a female friend of myn was standing with a big group of people minding her own business when two guys snuck up behind her and pulled her jeans and knickers down past her knees!!
Poor girl did the same thing as me panicked and pulled her knickers up first then her trousers instead of pulling them both up at the same time.
I had pantsed her in the past and given her wedgies and she saw the funny side obviously I didn't pull her underwear down or do it In front of a big group of random people on the first day of college.
But she was really upset the fact they pulled her underwear down Infront of so many people the two boys actually got expelled from college

Love to hear if anyone else has had any similar experiences ?
Did everyone see the girl's pussy? How embarassing :D
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Yeah a lot of people including myself did.
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm Yeah a lot of people including myself did.
Did anyone ever mention it to her or say anything about the fact that they knew what her pussy looked like?
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Freesub wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 am
RickD137 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm Yeah a lot of people including myself did.
Did anyone ever mention it to her or say anything about the fact that they knew what her pussy looked like?
Yeah a few people did, there were times when she's walking through the college and randon people would say "haha look it's the girl who got kegged" or pantsed, I took a while for people to forget about that one.
I also remember people making fun of her because of her knickers I guess a lot of girls had started to wear thongs by that point.

Although I had a very good female friend in school I remember she got pantsed in pe everybody saw her pink thong, she was absolutely mortified the class saw she was wearing a thong
I can remember walking home after school and she told me that she's wouldn't not of been that bothered if she had normal knickers on to cover her bum :lol:
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:53 am
Freesub wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 am
Yeah a few people did, there were times when she's walking through the college and randon people would say "haha look it's the girl who got kegged" or pantsed, I took a while for people to forget about that one.
I also remember people making fun of her because of her knickers I guess a lot of girls had started to wear thongs by that point.

Although I had a very good female friend in school I remember she got pantsed in pe everybody saw her pink thong, she was absolutely mortified the class saw she was wearing a thong
I can remember walking home after school and she told me that she's wouldn't not of been that bothered if she had normal knickers on to cover her bum :lol:
Should've told your friend you appreciated her choice to wear a thong, and you enjoyed the view :D ;)