Lia's new reality (Part 12 - 4/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ricklordius

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Post by ricklordius »

This is one of the best stories ive read. I love the pussy teasing with slaps etc and just being on the brink of orgasm infront of alot of people i feel like not enough stories push this boundary hard enough (If you do of those kind of stories let me know :P)
perseus

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Post by perseus »

ricklordius wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:37 pm This is one of the best stories ive read. I love the pussy teasing with slaps etc and just being on the brink of orgasm infront of alot of people i feel like not enough stories push this boundary hard enough (If you do of those kind of stories let me know :P)
This is very high praise! Thank you so much! Comments like this keep me going!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
perseus

Lia's new reality Part 12

Post by perseus »

Lia was staring at her father’s empty hand; he had just asked her to hand over her panties, the last item she was wearing. Once she did, she knew that she wouldn’t get them back. She would have to stay naked for the rest of the day, in the office, surrounded by people who worked on her father’s campaign, not to mention the three kids she went to school with.

“Now Lia.” Her father demanded.

“Daddy, we were just messing around.”

“It's my fault, sir; I dared Lia to take off her bra; she wouldn’t have otherwise.” Claire defended Lia.

“It seems you didn’t have to work hard to convince her; it seems my daughter would rather take off her clothes than work around here today. Come on now, Lia, give me your panties.”

The boys were watching this unfold silently. The size and position of Steve in their society were intimidating to them.

The tingling in her pussy was getting more and more intense. She could see the stern look on his face. Knowing she was about to be naked, she thought of one final way to try to make her father uncomfortable, even though all other attempts had failed. Lia grabbed her panties and peeled them down to her feet and off. Now that she was standing completely naked in front of her father yet again, she could feel the eyes of her three friends on her naked buttocks. Lia placed her very wet panties in her father’s hand but made sure to put the crotch part of them right in his hand; she wanted him to feel the wetness. She was hoping this would finally make him uncomfortable. If it did, she couldn’t tell; he simply put the panties in his pocket and wiped his hand on his pants leg.

Lia wasn’t sure why she was trying to have this sparing match with her father; aside from last year, they always got along well. Perhaps this is why she was trying to fight with him, because he usually wasn’t the one to discipline her.

Steve went over to the copier and opened it. “Come here, Lia.”

Lia stepped up to her father; he opened the copier, then looked down at Lia’s pussy. “Hold still a second,” he said as he took Lia’s panties back out of his pocket and wiped her pussy with them.

The sudden contact caused Lia to gasp. “Aaah!” She involuntarily jerked her hips. The contact sent a small wave of pleasure through her.

“I don’t want to get the glass too wet; the image won’t come out right.” Steve said, pocketing the panties once again. “Ready?”

“Will the glass hold me?” Lia was suddenly concerned that it would shatter, and she didn’t want to think about what would happen then.

“I’ll hold on to you.” Steve answered.

Steve grabbed his daughter around the waist and lifted her up and onto the copier. He continued to hold on to her, supporting most of her weight.

Lia was surprised by how effortlessly her father had lifted her, much like when she was a little girl. He was a big man, in shape; he and Trevor towered over her and her mother. The way he was able to so easily manipulate her body made her feel even more naked, vulnerable, and small. Her face flushed at the realization of how powerless she really was in this situation. She gasped again when her naked butt touched the cold glass of the copier.

“Remember how you are supposed to be sitting, Lia.”

Lia’s face was burning red, and she spread her legs out. Having to do this while her father held on to her hips felt so much more humiliating than any other time she had to.

“Wider, we want to make sure the copier gets a good scan.”

Lia wasn’t sure she could get any more humiliated than right now, until she remembered that three of her schoolmates were watching all of this. Lia spread her legs as far as she could; she had hoped to hide as much of her pussy from the scan as she could, but that was certainly out of the question now.

“Lean forward, as far as you can.” Steve told her.

Her father seemed determined to get her as exposed as possible. She learned from his chest. “Claire, can you hit the button, please?” Steve asked.

Claire walked over to the copier, looked at Lia with a guilty face, and hit the button. The copier did its duty, and Steve finally put Lia back down. He took the scan it produced and examined it for several moments.

“I think this came out nicely, don’t you, Lia?” He handed Lia the scan.

Lia’s eyes nearly popped out of her face. There was nothing left to the imagination! The scans were in color, and every detail of Lia’s pussy was captured. Due to her legs being spread, her lips were slightly parted, and the pink folds were on display. Even her small clit was pressed up against the glass. But not only that, even though her father had wiped her pussy with her own panties, it was still very wet and obviously aroused. The worst part was that further up on the scan, her pink butthole was peeking out between her cheeks. Everything was on display and in great, close-up detail. Lia was horrified. She looked up to see her father printing out more of the scans.

He handed one to each of the boys. “I’m sure you two would like to see as well. Take them home with you; I’m sure my daughter won’t mind that you can look at her charms any time you want.” Steve took the scan of Lia’s boobs from Claire, fed it through the copier, and printed more of those as well. “Here, take this one too.” Steve had printed a small stack of both scans. He had also scanned the original document that Lia was supposed to be scanning and printed those as well. He brought them all to Lia.

“Now, I want you to hand out this document that you were supposed to, as well as each scan of yourself. You wanted to show off; well, you are getting your wish. Make sure everyone gets one.” Steve turned to Claire and the boys, who were very closely studying the pictures of Lia. “I want you three to clean out the file room. We are going to need to convert it into another office. I’ll send Lia to help you once she’s done. Lia, come back to my office before you do; I want to talk to you. He then took her bra from Claire.

Claire and the boys quickly scurried off to their task, afraid of upsetting Lia’s father anymore. Claire was mostly concerned that her own father would hear about her screwing around when she was supposed to be here working and start getting his own crazy ideas of punishment from her.

Lia’s head was swimming; she would have to face everyone in her father’s office. Not only completely naked, but also give them a very lewd and intimate scan of her body’s most interesting places.

Steve went back to his office and left Lia in the hall, holding the scans of her pussy and breasts. The tingling in her pussy was out of control now. Her thighs were practically soaked. Lia couldn’t understand why her body got so turned on by the exposure. Or was it losing control? Or both? Lia knew she needed to hurry; her father was clearly in a mood where he was not to be crossed.

Lia expected more shock faces when she visited each office; it was clear to her that they knew about her punishment. The office was an equal mix of men and women, but it was the men that made this task harder for Lia. Not only was she forced to hand over high-definition scans of her private areas, but most of the men wanted to strike up small talk with her. None of them were inappropriate with her, but knowing she was forbidden from covering, she had to stand there and talk with them as each one got an unobstructed, full-frontal view of her. These encounters only made her wetter.

Lia finished with her task and headed back to her father’s office, trying not to think about how everyone now had a clear picture of her pussy, not to mention her other hole between her cheeks. This had to be the most embarrassing thing she had to do so far, or at least in the running for it, she thought. The fact that her father was the one to make her do it was the most shocking thing about it. He was always soft on her. Once the rest of the family hears about today, there's no telling what she’ll have to do the next time her brother calls the shots.

Lia reached her father’s office, and she noticed that he had hung her panties on the bulletin board on the door with thumb tacks. Advertising what he had to take from his daughter. She went inside and was told by her dad to close the door behind her. Her panties weren’t the only thing hanging up in her dad’s office; Lia also saw that he had pictures of her breasts and pussy hanging on the board behind him too. “How long will he have those up?” she wondered to herself.

“Sit down for a bit, Lia. There’s something I want to talk to you about.”

There was a single chair in front of his desk. She sat with her legs closed for a moment, forgetting how she was supposed to sit again. Her dad remained silent until she did; she grimaced as she spread her legs as far as she could. She still couldn’t get used to this level of exposure in front of him. No daughter should have to sit like this in front of their father, but she did, and the worst part was that the tingling was still present in her pussy. The chair was far enough away from his desk that nothing was hidden from his eyes.

“You need to do a better job of remembering the rules, Lia.”

“I just forgot for a second; all of this is really overwhelming, you know.”

“That I can clearly see.” He said, looking down at her wet, spread-open pussy.

The shade of red Lia turned at that moment might have been a new color, but having her dad point out how aroused she was is a new level of embarrassing.

“Why did you take your bra off earlier? He asked her.

“I don’t know; I was dared. It was just for fun.”

“So it was Claire that dared you then?”

‘Yeah, but it's not her fault!”

“I’m not blaming Claire because you wanted to show off.”

Lia didn’t respond, but she was growing more frustrated with her dad. She did not want to show off; she just liked having fun with Claire. It was just a coincidence that she was always unclothed during it.

“You might be wondering if I’m going to give back your clothes today. The answer is no; you’ll be working naked. I want you to go help Claire and her friends in the file room. I want you to tell me immediately if the boys make you uncomfortable in any way or touch you. They come from good families, but you are still a naked girl, and that can bring temptation. Just because you are being punished doesn’t mean I want anyone hurting you.”

Lia felt touched by her dad’s gesture, even if he was the one who was forcing her to be naked. “Yes daddy.”

“First, you need to take care of something. I think it would be best if you had a clear head before going.”

“What do you mean?” Lia asked.

“I think you know. Go ahead and start. It shouldn’t take you too long.”

Lia did know. Her dad wanted her to masturbate. Once again, Lia had to endure the reality of having absolutely no privacy or say over when she did private and intimate acts on her own body. It seemed that her father wasn’t going anywhere either. She wasn’t sure she would be able to get off with him watching her. It's true that she did it the night before, but this time felt different. She had already started by the time her family joined her to watch. Her dad was sitting at his desk; it felt a little like being in the principal's office. With her legs already lewdly spread, she brought her right hand to her pussy and her left to her breast.

She was incredibly horny, despite the embarrassing situation she was in. She felt a little weird to also be playing with her breast in front of her father, but she needed to get off quick and end this.

Lia immediately attacked her clit; the result was instant. She involuntarily arched her back, thrusting her breasts out. She let out a loud moan. Lia kept up rubbing her clit; her pussy was so wet that the fast rubbing was producing a lot of sound in the quiet room.

Steve was having trouble suppressing his guilt about not only forcing his daughter to be naked but also watching her during what should have been a private moment for her. This was his princess, and she deserved to have a normal life. No father should know his daughter’s masturbation techniques. But he was quite familiar with them now, watching Lia in the brightly lit office. He reminded himself that he had to be strong; if they didn’t take a firm hand with Lia now, then they could lose her. He also wanted to send Lia a message for the attitude she was giving him today.

Lia was able to get into the moment more after she closed her eyes. She was able to pretend that he wasn’t there. She thought of Bruce and the pussy slaps she gave her. Lia was able to let go and enjoy herself, moaning over and over and thrusting her hips up; her primal urges had fully taken over. She needed this, and it didn’t matter who was watching her. The wet sounds of her bare hand on her bare pussy were echoing around the room; her breathing was heavy.

She was just about to climb the peak when there was a loud knock at the door. It started Lia so much that she jerked her hands away from her body; the last thing she wanted was to be seen masturbating in front of her dad by his staff.

“Just a second, Lia, let me see what this is about.”

Lia answered with a complaining whimper: she needed to get off now, more than any other time she could think of.

Her father answered the door and, after a few moments, went back to Lia, still sitting with her legs spread. But now she was a little sweaty and breathing heavily.

“There is an emergency that I have to take care of. Go help Claire and her friends, and remember what I told you. Come find me immediately if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable.”

“Um, can I finish?” Lia was so embarrassed to have to ask to have her orgasm.

“No, I don’t think you should masturbate alone for now. Maybe later today.”

“Please! I only need a few more seconds! Can’t you stay for a little while longer?” And now she was begging her own father to stay and watch! She was so desperate at this point that it didn’t matter to her. She just needed to get off so badly. Lia couldn’t believe the turn her life had taken.

“No, like I said, maybe later today. Just go help them now. And do not masturbate in front of them.” Steve wanted to test his daughter to see if she could control herself in the state she was in now.

Lia stood on shaky legs. Her pussy was on fire; there was no way she would be able to make it through the day like this.

“Can I at least clean up?” Lia held her hands out and stood with her feet apart so that it was obvious what state she was in. Her thighs were now soaked, her natural lubricants running down, almost to her feet at this point. And she was slightly sweaty.

Steve looked his daughter up and down. She looked like a horny mess to him. But knowing she craved embarrassment, he gave her his answer. “No, you can work like you are now. If anyone asks if you are okay, I want you to tell them that you are just horny.”

Lia’s mouth dropped open, and her eyes bulged out. “You want me to tell people that I’m horny!?”

“Only if they ask. I’m sure that most will be able to tell without you saying so. I have to go now. Remember, no masturbating or cleaning up. Stay as you are now.” With that, her father left to deal with the emergency.

Lia’s knees were still shaking as she walked out into the hallway, completely naked and more horny than she could remember. The rest of the day was going to be a struggle to get through.
Last edited by perseus on Thu May 02, 2024 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 12 - 4/30)

Post by student »

"The rest of the day was going to be a struggle to get through." :lol:

It's going to be a struggle getting through until the next part posts. :cry:

Good job, man!
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Lia's father may turn out to be her worst tormentor! ;) He certainly knows how to humiliate her and control her actions.

Making Lia go work with her friends "as she is" has got to be incredibly embarrassing for her, especially having to tell others that she is horny, if asked.

As usual, a great story.
Diapal

Post by Diapal »

Another amazing chapter!! Unfortunate that Steve isn't allowing the boys to touch Lia, but maybe in her horny state, she'll allow them to do so anyways ;)
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:24 pm "The rest of the day was going to be a struggle to get through." :lol:

It's going to be a struggle getting through until the next part posts. :cry:

Good job, man!
Thank you! I had been busy in my normal life but I'm hoping to have more time soon to be able to write a bit faster.

perseus

Post by perseus »

Skylar21 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:34 pm Lia's father may turn out to be her worst tormentor! ;) He certainly knows how to humiliate her and control her actions.

Making Lia go work with her friends "as she is" has got to be incredibly embarrassing for her, especially having to tell others that she is horny, if asked.

As usual, a great story.
Yeah he turned out to be pretty brutal in his own right. He's all in on her punishment now, but I've got plans for the other members to keep pace with him. At Lia's expense of course :D

perseus

Post by perseus »

Diapal wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:44 pm Another amazing chapter!! Unfortunate that Steve isn't allowing the boys to touch Lia, but maybe in her horny state, she'll allow them to do so anyways ;)
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Lia's father still has some remnants of being protective of her honor, even though she's naked. But anything is possible as he grows more frustrated with her attitude :D

SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Bwahahaha! Splendid, splendid. I hope her friends make her explain _exactly_ why she's so horny.

"I've got plans for the other members to keep pace with him."
"anything is possible as he grows more frustrated with her attitude"

Now, what's the worst thing for a terribly frustrated naked girl, that might be found in a files room?
Anyone care to try guessing what perseus has in mind?

Clear plastic, lock-in-place speculum?
Inflatable butt-plug with large furry animal tail?
Some kind of highly stimulating sex toy, but with a built-in orgasm avoidance function?
Locking ankle spreader bar, with a key that doesn't work?

In any case, something that distracts the others enough to NOT get the files room clearout finished, with the blame entirely on Lia.