Heather on a Slippery Slope

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
flashharry

Heather on a Slippery Slope

Post by flashharry »

Pregnant at 16 by a man old enough to be her father, everyone told Heather it wouldn’t last. They were right, too. Five years later, she’d been dropped as her sugar daddy had predictably moved on to a younger model. She didn’t harbour hatred for him – she knew what she was getting into, and he had provided her a little cottage for her and her now fifteen-year-old daughter Emma. Heather had had a wild childhood, getting into all sorts of trouble with the police, mainly for taking things that weren’t hers, but motherhood had hitherto brought a sense of responsibility.

The young girl had received birthday and Christmas gifts every year from her father, but it had to be said that he was not the paternal type and didn’t visit. Despite inheriting a natural beauty from her mother, Emma lacked confidence and Heather finished up withdrawing her from school and declaring her as home-schooled. The two petite redheads could have been sisters.

The cottage, a small two-bedroom bungalow, was situated right on the edge of town, with just one real near neighbour near the copse – the old manor hour house, which was being renovated, having previously fallen into a depressing state of disrepair. Heather saw a lot of parallels to her past in the couple who moved in. The man was around 40, dark hair slightly greying but slim and energetic looking. His clothes gave away the wealth behind him. His female companion was much younger, certainly a teenager, and she could not quite be sure of their relationship.

Casual greetings gave way to longer chats and a few weeks later, David, the new neighbour, asked if Heather would be interested in working for him. Heather wondered if he really wanted her for her mind or her looks. Even at 32, she still had a very youthful look, with her long, straight red hair in a ponytail and her freckles giving her a girlish charm.

But it seemed e really did need some office support, someone to put all the receipts in order and study regulations as he and his labourer, a muscular, but older man named Marc, started to address the problems of weatherproofing the building before looking at each room in turn.

For Heather, a few hours working cash-in-hand was absolutely perfect. She asked how she was supposed to dress and was told “Office wear. It’s mostly just Marc and me, but occasionally I may invite clients, so if you are presentable (he smirked a little at that), it means you are always ready to meet anyone.”

That made perfect sense to Heather who had a reasonable wardrobe to work from. As she got ready for work on the first Monday, she did worry a little that she wouldn’t be up to the job. The room designated as an office needed an immense amount of work to put it in order. David made it clear that he didn’t expect it all done at once and that any office equipment she needed, she could just charge it up to a card which he left in her control. Heather spent a few hours online and within a few days, office items started to be delivered to the House.

It was all perfect, really. A 200-yard walk to work, pay which was off the record and left to her own devices for much of the time. As the paperwork gradually came into order, she happened to run into Marc and asked about the chances of the room being painted. The following morning, she found a large tin of emulsion and a brush in the doorway. Undeterred, she popped home to change and was soon happily sploshing emulsion on walls that desperately needed it.

David came by a little later and stopped to talk. He was obviously impressed by her versatility and asked about her daughter. He said he could find her a little work cleaning and tidying the general exterior of the house – the porch and weeding the immediate driveway, etc. It was the perfect match-up. Heather and Emma would be earning, learning and assisting David and Marc as they tried to restore the house to its former glory.

Marc finished around five the next Friday and David invited Heather and Emma into the lounge for a drink as he felt it had been a good week. Heather had a couple of glasses of wine and even Emma had a little glass of her own. All was well in the world. As they parted for the weekend, they all looked forward to the restart on the following Monday.

Monday morning duly came, and Heather made her way to work in a t-shirt and denim shorts. It was spring and the weather was getting warmer. She had at least one wall still to paint and then she could put the office furniture that was still boxed up together. She left Emma at the cottage as there were a couple of deliveries expected.

It was an altogether different atmosphere when she walked in. David was standing in the room that was to become the office with receipts and invoices in his hand. Heather paled. Not all the ordered equipment was being delivered to the main house. Some of the orders were being delivered to the cottage – and there was only one reason for that.

“I think we need a chat.” David began.

“I can expl…”

“No, you don’t need to. I’ll call the police and they can deal with it.”

Heather looked genuinely terrified. “What can I do to make this right?”

David just shook his head. “Not only is it you, but Emma too. She’s at the cottage receiving the goods. You know how that implicates her.”

Heather realised then just how stupid she had been looking such a gift horse in the mouth. It had been impatience that did it. Had she waited, she would have earned the things she wanted and if the police were involved, her previous criminal record would surface. She could even spend time inside and that would see Emma in care. Emma, a girl in some trouble of her own right now – all because she couldn’t wait for a new computer and desk.

As David fetched his phone from his shirt pocket, Heather switched into panic mode. “What can I do?” she asked again, “I’ll do anything if you’ll just not call the police. Maybe I could work here for nothing until it’s paid back?” David looked very pensive.

“Claire!” he called. “Can you come here – just as you are.”

Fifteen seconds later, the young lady Heather had seen before entered the room. The slim blonde almost glided into the room. Heather was that taken aback with the smoothness of her movement, she almost missed the fact that she was absolutely naked. Not a stitch.

The silence in the room was broken by David. “This is Claire, who you may have noticed is a naturist. She works for me as my housekeeper. She has been trying to plan the design of the first floor recently, so you haven’t seen her. She was a naturist before we met, and I had no problem allowing her to work like that.”

Heather could see why. Her tan was amazing and there were no white patches. Slim, yet busty, she was the equal of anything anyone could see in men’s magazines.

David now turned back to Heather, “You said you’d do anything so as not to involve the police?”

Heather nodded.

“You can keep your job here, but if you accept my terms, this will be your uniform from now on.” He continued. “Apart from the punishment aspect, it will make thievery almost impossible without clothing to cover anything.

“N-naked?” Heather stammered.

David didn’t answer. He felt it was a rhetorical question and he had made the answer clear. At that point, Marc led Emma into the room. She was a little unnerved by Claire’s nudity but said nothing as the tension in the air was so thick it would take a knife to cut it.

David spoke to the two nervous redheads, saying “I’ll leave you two to speak and decide which option you’re going to take. Personally, I hope you’ll take my offer.” With that, he and Claire left the room.

Mother and daughter hugged, while Heather explained the developments to Emma. It was Heather who was in the most trouble, but Emma was none too keen on going to a foster home, or worse.

“I’ll do it.” she said.

“Baby, you don’t have to – it was my stupid idea.”

“Yes, but I knew it was wrong, too, so I’m just as much to blame. Besides, this place is pretty remote, so no one else needs to know.”

Shortly afterwards, David returned holding a clipboard. Claire, still naked, had a phone in her hand, clearly recording proceedings.

“Have you decided?” he asked.

Both miscreants nodded. Heather struggled a little to get her words out, but eventually managed “We’ll work naked.”

“Excellent. Age before beauty then, Heather, please undress and then I have a contract for you to sign.”

Heather’s fingers were trembling, which made the buttons on her blouse take a little while to do, but she slid it down her arms and away, showing a well-filled 36C bra. Next came her skirt – a simpler act of undoing the zip at the side and letting it slide down her legs to reveal a matching thong. Reaching behind her back, her shaking fingers fumbled with the catch on her bra, but soon her pale breasts, adorned with light pink nipples came into view.

At that, she stopped and looked at David wondering if she had done enough, but from the stern look on his face she knew there was going to be no easing off. Swiftly, she ripped the thong off, making no effort for the action to be at all erotic. Her bright red pubes had not been seen by so many people since she gave birth and that thought led to the blush that spread across her cheeks.

David proffered the clipboard and a pen, showed her where to sign, and Heather scribbled her name without even looking, eager for this part to be over.

Now David turned to Emma. He didn’t need to say a word. Emma was more casually dressed than her mother had been. She started by undoing her jeans, sliding them down her legs, with some plain white panties coming into view. She visibly drew breath as she summoned the courage to lift her hoodie off and away. There was no bra covering her 34a teenage tits and David could not suppress a slight smile.

Emma did hesitate before her panties went, but after a look over at her mother for reassurance, she pushed them down and off. There were no red pubes this time, only a perfectly neat little slit, free from any covering. Following Heather’s example, she crossed the room to David, signed his contract and then retreated to stand next to her mother.

Claire stopped the video on her phone, with the evidence that there had been no forced stripping, and blackmail had not been mentioned at all during the meeting.

“Since you didn’t read it,” David began, “You have signed to be naked for a year here at all times you are on duty.” After that, I shall consider the matter closed. It also says you may not use your hair to cover up.” He looked at Heather. “I shall take that to include all hair covering anything. See that you are shaved by tomorrow.”

Heather, defeated, hadn’t the strength to argue.