Forced to change in a shop

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Jeepman89

Re: Forced to change in a shop

Post by Jeepman89 »

Teen Fan, what story has the massage that you wrote?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Jeepman89 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 pm Teen Fan, what story has the massage that you wrote?
That is from "The Initiation Ordeal"
Chapter 8

viewtopic.php?t=3027

One of my long list of stories that needs an update, lol.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:52 pm I'm very impressed with that massage story.
I'd like to see a full story version of it. If you are not planning to do so, I'd like to use this as an inspiration for my own version.
Too much good stuff here for someone not to use it.

I have done a story where an aunt and two cousins help give a guy a massage when he only has boxers on...and something slips out.
But for a 14 year old to be stripped for the massage (by a professional) and then to wait and walk till the oils dry is some hot hot stuff.
I'd certainly welcome you using it if you wish. I can see the potential, where the massage professional convinced the grandma that the boy must be fully nude, although the boy is highly shy about doing so. Make sure you link it here if you decide to write using this as inspiration! I'd love to read it.

If you want any additional details which j may not have stated, let me know, I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Perhaps I could also write something with it myself, but I already have several ideas higher up on the list, so this would have to be a bit later.

P.S. My grandma clicked a photo of me during the massage, showing everything, but I begged her to delete it, since I knew she regularly gave her phone to my aunts for help in finding some picture she couldn't find. Maybe you could also use this somehow to increase the Embarrassment factor
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Thanks for the go ahead. I will most definitely try to remember to link any story to this topic thread.
Remind me if I forget. I also have no idea when I might be able to start on something new.
A grandma with a camera? How horrible. She'll accidentally send the pic to the Pope...
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:33 am Thanks for the go ahead. I will most definitely try to remember to link any story to this topic thread.
Remind me if I forget. I also have no idea when I might be able to start on something new.
A grandma with a camera? How horrible. She'll accidentally send the pic to the Pope...
And knowing the stories I've heard about priests, he would probably like it too :D
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:15 pm
Freesub wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:37 am
My grandma thought saying things about us being naked was harmless teasing, but she she drew the line at touching our privates, and she told the woman that she couldn't just touch other people's kids without permission on their privates.

P.S.
I still wonder at what point she let her son wear his briefs at least, she dragged him out of the store butt naked in her hurry to leave.😂
I would have liked to become friends of this poor kid, to participate in his next birthday party and maybe go shopping with him.

About the grandma, what would happen if the woman says to her, "your grandson is so cute, and his willy is adorable. May I fondle it?"

Whereupon the grandma says, "No problem. You can fondle him all you want, he's not shy. He just loves being touched and tickled," and
then granny pinches the boy on the butt.
A funny incident related to this I just remembered
One of my younger cousins who was 15 at the time, was at my house and his mother (my aunt) was taking us to the pool, so she told us to wear our swim trunks at home so we didn't have to change over there.
Well after I changed , I came into his room and saw him in his undies, and his mom having some fun with him, and daring him into stripping in front of her (by goading him saying he was too scared to prove his willy had changed)
(She was very much the playful kind who enjoyed some "harmless"embarassment of her children)
Well just as he got nude and stood before her, pecker semi-hard, my mom walked in as well, causing him to immediately try to cover up :D :D
Unfortunately for him his mom didn't let him, and when my mom was commenting on how cute he was, and asked if she could slap his butt, my aunt said "His butt? Why don't you slap his pee pee a bit instead? It'll be funnier. You don't even have to ask"
And he ended up having his pee pee touched and tickled by my mom at age 15, for a good ten minutes until he finally got some clothes back and my mom teases him even today by making small Willy gestures ( he was insecure because he really did have underdeveloped privates for his age) :D

P.S. that day my aunt also attempted to pantse me, but I held my trunks up, so she settled for a quick slap to my bare butt.