When grandma tricked me into showing my nudity to a neighbour

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

When grandma tricked me into showing my nudity to a neighbour

Post by Freesub »

This is one of the funnier tales. When I was 13 I had just finished bathing at my grandmother's house, and it was rather hot, the peak of summer. So despite my mild embarassment, since she had seen me naked regularly I agreed to simply stay naked at home to reduce sweat.
Well turns out that apparently being naked at home extends to showing my naked self to the neighbourhood lady who came to chat

Much to my humiliation, she was even younger than my mother, and she ended up discussing my willy with my grandma for over 15 minutes.
I'll post the discussion if anyone would like to hear it.
StephenJude

Re: When grandma tricked me into showing my nudity to a neighbour

Post by StephenJude »

Freesub wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm This is one of the funnier tales. When I was 13 I had just finished bathing at my grandmother's house, and it was rather hot, the peak of summer. So despite my mild embarassment, since she had seen me naked regularly I agreed to simply stay naked at home to reduce sweat.
Well turns out that apparently being naked at home extends to showing my naked self to the neighbourhood lady who came to chat

Much to my humiliation, she was even younger than my mother, and she ended up discussing my willy with my grandma for over 15 minutes.
I would luv to hear the discussion, as well as hear the details of how your neighbor saw you with no clothes on. Did your mom make you undress in front of your neighbor? What were you wearing?
Freesub

Re: When grandma tricked me into showing my nudity to a neighbour

Post by Freesub »

StephenJude wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 pm
Freesub wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm This is one of the funnier tales. When I was 13 I had just finished bathing at my grandmother's house, and it was rather hot, the peak of summer. So despite my mild embarassment, since she had seen me naked regularly I agreed to simply stay naked at home to reduce sweat.

I would luv to hear the discussion, as well as hear the details of how your neighbor saw you with no clothes on. Did your mom make you undress in front of your neighbor? What were you wearing?
So as I wrote, I was naked at home given the heat. When I heard the neighbour enter the house, I quickly made A run for it and put on my briefs just as my grandmother called for me to come.

(My mother was not at home, only my grandmother)
When I arrived in undies, my grandma immediately began asking me why I had put them on, and after some hesitation I admitted that I didn't want the neighbour lady to see me naked.

Well after that my grandmother kept on telling me that the lady was a mom herself so she had seen it all before
(My issue was she was so young her kids were maybe 3-4 , and she hadn't seen MINE before, not that my grandma cared)

Eventually grandma tricked me by asking me to stand up on a chair which I did, rather confused as to why, and she promptly pansted me in one go, leaving my dick and balls in plain sight for the lady to see and laugh.
I was extremely shy but my grandma pulled my briefs completely off and kept them with her, leaving me just standing there cupping my privates in my hands.
After being scolded, I had no choice but to give up covering and let her see it all.

I sat naked on the chair while they talked, and the neighbour lady slowly brought the topic to me, and offhandedly mentioned that I looked cute while naked, and my grandmother started agreeing, leading into a full blown discussion about my nudity.

Lady: Would he mind sitting in my lap? He looks adorable
Me: (waving my hands to say no)
Grandma : Of course, go sit in her lap
Me: sits in her lap reluctantly
Lady: He's so adorable. It is alright if I adjust his willy a bit?
Grandma: I'm sure he won't mind
Me: (very much minds)
Lady:(fondles my willy for a bit, squeezing and stretching it and my balls)
Then she starts talking about how I only have the bare minimum sign of pubic hair even though I am 13 now, and pulls out her phone to show my grandmother a picture of her nephew who is also 13 and has a decent bush of hair already ( don't know how she had a photo of her nephew looking humiliated and butt naked)
I ended up sitting in her lap for the 15 minutes they were discussing the development of my privates, like the size of my pecker, and how big my balls had gotten, all while the lady continued to play with my not-so-private privates

At the end my grandma took a photograph of me sitting in her lap naked, with her hands cupping my balls and my semi-erect Willy (being touched by a woman not too much older will do that, although during the discussion my willy being erect was never mentioned at all, surprisingly)

I covered my face in the picture, and I know grandma kept it as a souvenir. I can only be happy that the lady does not have it, because if she did I'm certain she would be showing my nudity to others like she showed us her nephew.