The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
barelin

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Post by barelin »

At the crossroads, what direction is she going to take?
student

Post by student »

Thank you, Superevil7, for the update.

Poor Abbie is getting mixed messages! :shock: No wonder--it's a matter of power dynamics. Feminudism is shifting the status quo on who has power--and who doesn't. Feminudism is shaking things up, thanks to a SmartWatch from the future. It has been a wild roller coaster ride (with dramatic scenery) starting with Abbie being naked at home with her sister to Abbie naked all the time and everywhere.

Abbie's dilemma is contagious--first, Abbie's mother, now spreading through the community.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

A disturbing turn. Now I’m worried that Abbie may be able to get out of her extended nudity.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Well this ending was unexpected, but exciting too! Abbie finally admitting that she isn't a nudist just as she loses the last place she is allowed to wear clothes. I can't wait to find out how this develops.

The other parts of the chapter was great too! I love the punishment adjustments to Vanessa's uniform! I also love that Abbie is getting an official uniform of being naked too.

My favorite story just keeps getting better and better!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Thank you all so much! I'm glad everyone is enjoying this story :D
WingDing wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:54 am A disturbing turn. Now I’m worried that Abbie may be able to get out of her extended nudity.
Don't worry. You can expect Abbie to continue to be naked for a long, long time.
student wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:03 pm it's a matter of power dynamics.
Most definitely!
barelin wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:59 pm At the crossroads, what direction is she going to take?
I'm sure we can all guess what Abbie will do, but what will Miss Honey do with this information?
perseus wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:15 pm I love the punishment adjustments to Vanessa's uniform! I also love that Abbie is getting an official uniform of being naked too.
Yes, I wonder how soon other girls are going to start getting these new school uniforms... 8-)
perseus

Post by perseus »

Love to hear that Abbie is got a long, nude road ahead of her. And I love the cryptic response to the uniform question :)
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

This is a superb series. Thanks so much for writing!

So now Abbie has no use for clothes at all. Maybe her mom should just get rid of them all. Also, Adam is one lucky guy - a naked sister and a naked girlfriend.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Skylar21 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:17 am Also, Adam is one lucky guy - a naked sister and a naked girlfriend.
Make that two girlfriends. As I understand, both Sam and Hope are Adam's girlfriends in a little love triangle.

As for the new developments, I was hoping the school would finally allow and encourage all Feminudists to attend and enjoy the school in the nude. Maybe it will still come to it in the future. Definitely staying tuned. Thanks for another update Superevil.