Newby Stories

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
JakeP

Newby Stories

Post by JakeP »

I just found this message board and loved reading some of the stories on here. I've been lucky to have seen many ENF moments in my life - and I've even caused quite a few, ha! Is it ok to share here right away? What about one's I've heard?
Freesub

Re: Newby Stories

Post by Freesub »

JakeP wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:26 am I just found this message board and loved reading some of the stories on here. I've been lucky to have seen many ENF moments in my life - and I've even caused quite a few, ha! Is it ok to share here right away? What about one's I've heard?
Please, go right ahead!
Although do make sure to tell us what is your own and what is someone else, otherwise it can be difficult to keep up.
JakeP

Post by JakeP »

Thanks!

Like I said, I gave quite a lot from my life, but one that is relevant to this board.

I was at a big barbecue party at a friend's home a few summers ago, and I bumped into an old coworker I hadn't seen for years. Later when everybody had had a few drinks, I was talking to her about people we both grew up with when we were kids in the same neighborhood. She mentioned one girl, and I grinned and said I saw her nude when I was eight and she was about ten. I told her the story, and my coworker said, "Oh that was nothing! I had worse!" She told me this story about when she was sixteen. Every summer as a girl, she would go stay with her aunt for 2 weeks. The year of the story, she had been pushed into babysitting the 9 year old son of her aunt's friend. She said it was only four or five times, but she hated it, because the boy was difficult. She said, "I was too young to know how to have authority, and he wasn't much smaller than me." I could totally imagine, because even at that barbecue, when I guess she was in her mid 40s and after a couple of kids she was only maybe 5'0and maybe 100lb. She said this kid was always trying to be the boss and making fun of her. Her words were "Like, total brat!"

So she explains that near the end of her two weeks, her aunt said they'd go to the movies. My friend said she was soaking in the bath to get ready when she hears the doorbell ring. She hears downstairs the voice of her aunt's friend, who seems very upset. Like two minutes later, her aunt comes upstairs, knocks on the bathroom door, and asks if my friend can look after this 9 year old boy while she takes care of the kid's mom. My friend found out later that the woman's ex husband who'd ran off the previous year was remarrying. My friend said she remembers making a face, but her aunt said, "please honey, it's important." So my coworker told me she very very reluctantly said "Ok." But here's the thing. She was waiting for her aunt to shut the door so she could get out of the bath, dry off and get ready real quick, but instead, her aunt kept the door open, turned around and said "She says it's ok, sweetie. I'll be downstairs with your Mom if you need anything." Suddenly this 9 year old brat comes bounding in with a huge grin on his face.

My friend said that she was too shocked to say anything. Her aunt shut the door, and she was there, in the bath, with his kid she'd been babysitting in the bathroom with her. I asked her "Please tell me you had plenty of bubbles!" She said that there were some left, but they were quickly disappearing. The kid was kneeling in the floor, facing the bath, with his arms folded in the ledge, looking in. My friend said she tried to sink in the water to her shoulders to cover her chest, with her knees kind of sticking up through the bubbles. I was laughing as she told me this part, and I asked what she did. She said his eyes were everywhere and she was turning beet red, but he was kind of shocked too and didn't know what to do, so she tried to make conversation to distract him. The problem is that she could see the bubbles disappearing exposing more and more.

She said she was praying for her aunt to come back and take the kid, but she never came. It seemed like forever, as you can imagine. Eventually, it got so bad that there were really just enough bubbles to cover her breasts and her privates; everything else - legs, hips, shoulders, belly, top of the chest - was exposed. She was just about to plead with the kid to turn his back so she could get out and grab a towel when her aunt came back into the room. And this is the best bit. Apparently, she said, "Are you STILL in here? We're going to be late for the movies! What's taking so long!" My friend said the obvious: there's a boy in the bathroom. And her aunt says, "Oh good grief! Stop being a baby, He's just a little boy!" I asked her what she did, and she said all she could say was "But, but..." before her aunt stormed over to the bath, pulled out the plug, said, "Now hurry up!" and walked out.

"You're joking!" I said. "Nope!" she replied laughing. "I made it worse by just laying there in an emptying bath, shocked, for a few seconds. Then I quickly jumped out, and grabbed the first towel, and ran to the bedroom. I'm laughing now, but I was totally mortified." She said that it was even worse because from the bedroom, as she's getting ready, she heard the kid boast to his mom that he had seen her naked, and then both her aunt and his mom laughing at that. Then his mom said, "Well at least somebody had a good day," and both women laughed again.

I must admit that's one of the worst (best?) stories like this I've heard. Thought I would share.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

The worst for her certainly, but the best for the boy and us :D
CityWolf

Post by CityWolf »

Almost.

When I was a kid, probably third or fourth grade, I was selling something for my school (candy, pretzels, whatever), which was common. I would go door to door in the neighborhood. At one house for some reason the mom called to her probably high school aged daughter and asked her to take care of dealing with me. She shouted back something to the effect of "I'm in the bathtub." The mother replied something like "he's just a little boy." Well, I don't remember exactly how old I was (I was also always tall for my age back then) but I wasn't little enough to be pretty excited that I might get to see a girl naked. The daughter then shrieked "MOM, NO!" The mother realized that is wasn't happening and dealt with me herself.

Oh well. It did make an impression on me to this day.